Re: Shocking Discovery in "MICHAEL" Booklet
December 22, 2010, 11:03:31 PM
On the back of the MICHAEL CD case, it says:
"This album contains 9 previously unreleased vocal tracks performed by Michael Jackson."
I don't know why he is not listed as the lead singer in the booklet, but, having listened to Michael's voice for 40 years, I believe it's him singing every song... and I LOVE the album.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2010, 10:27:54 AM
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "mikestanek1"
I did notice something in the booklet that was wrong though.  It's the lyrics to Hollywood Tonight.  Second verse..."She's giving hot tricks to men just to get in, she was taught that that's not clean, she's only fifteen"
In the song it isn't "she's only fifteen", it's "she's headin for the big time that means".
I don't really understand what happened there.

Yikes!

Wow  :?  err. Interesting.

Yeah.......ummm...that's a pretty big typo to make...? Weird. Maybe those are the original lyrics but he changed them to make it more family friendly? I don't know. But then you would think they wouldn't include the original lyrics in the booklet, unless Michael specifically wanted it there.

Now that I think of it though those are really telling lyrics about Hollywood. Unfortunately things like that DO go on. I can attest to that. When I was 16 I was working with a record producer. He put me through a "boot camp" to get in shape (I was already in shape and underweight if anything), he told me if I didn't do it right or if I gave up he'd made me start over and I'd have to do it all naked.

:shock:

Maybe this is just another little clue for us to open our eyes and see what really goes on behind the scenes...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 23, 2010, 10:55:10 AM
Dont get me wrong, I love the album to death, i listen to it everyday, every chance i get. Im just saying somethings not right about the whole thing. Something we are not seeing or piecing together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

bec

December 23, 2010, 11:31:35 AM
The album is not for music and chart toppers, it's a hoax. It's a vessel. A message carrier.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Datroot

December 23, 2010, 12:21:11 PM
The album is not for music and chart toppers, it's a hoax. It's a vessel. A message carrier.

It's still good though whatever the reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Andrea

December 23, 2010, 12:45:32 PM
Quote from: "Datroot"

Whatever the purpose, the album is simply amazing.  I tend to agree with Bec that is was never really intended to fly off the shelves (although that wouldn't hurt either).  The official MJ site would not have released all the songs before the album came out if the album's intent was just sales.  There is more than meets the eyes and ears here....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2010, 12:55:35 PM
o.k, this is Michael Durham Prince in "This is it - Staging the Return"

[attachment=1:3qj70tim]Michael Durham Prince TII.jpg[/attachment:3qj70tim]

and here the picture from IMDB again

[attachment=0:3qj70tim]Michael Durham Prince IMDB.jpg[/attachment:3qj70tim]

What do you guys think, is it the same person? You see what I mean (hair line, neck, eyebrows)? Or is the IMDB picture only taken some years before, when he was younger? Odd that he wears the same necklace although the pictures seem not to be from the same era...
This makes me still question the authenticy of this person.  :?

if you are interested, here are also the links to the vids (he only has short appearances in them)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

2 Bad

December 24, 2010, 12:34:08 AM
Quote from: "Andrea"

Whatever the purpose, the album is simply amazing.  I tend to agree with Bec that is was never really intended to fly off the shelves (although that wouldn't hurt either).  The official MJ site would not have released all the songs before the album came out if the album's intent was just sales.  There is more than meets the eyes and ears here....

YES!!!
Two of my co-workers haven't heard the album yet and I asked if they would like the CD. Well they did! So I bought one for each of them and told them that "it's multilayered. The first time you hear is the top layer and each time a different layer will open up. You will  soon realize that there are messages, music, order of tracks, words to songs and on and on. Just keep your mind open and let the music move you".
They were so excited to get the CD and I am sure they enjoyed their drive home  :lol:
I hadn't read these two posts before so I just about fell out of my chair. Because..... I thought the same thing!
Oh and I bought the last 2 on the shelves at the store! Hopefully they have more in stock!

WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 24, 2010, 01:11:55 AM
Quote from: "2 Bad"
Quote from: "Andrea"

YES!!!
Two of my co-workers haven't heard the album yet and I asked if they would like the CD. Well they did! So I bought one for each of them and told them that "it's multilayered. The first time you hear is the top layer and each time a different layer will open up. You will  soon realize that there are messages, music, order of tracks, words to songs and on and on. Just keep your mind open and let the music move you".
They were so excited to get the CD and I am sure they enjoyed their drive home  :lol:
I hadn't read these two posts before so I just about fell out of my chair. Because..... I thought the same thing!
Oh and I bought the last 2 on the shelves at the store! Hopefully they have more in stock!

WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!

How sweet are you for buying the CD for them!  :D  I used to work with this guy who would listen to my hoax talk a lot and the day the This Is It DVD came out, he bought it for me from Walmart at 7 that morning so it would be on my desk when I got to work.  Makes me smile to think about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2010, 02:26:20 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
LOL. So funny how all those suspicious charachters all have the same chocolate brown eyes. I say fork in those Oscars in 2012 Mike!  ALL of them! :lol:

Agreeeeeed! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

December 26, 2010, 11:22:26 PM
I believe that the "vocals recorded by" simply refers to the person who recorded the track (ie. the person who was working the recording equipment), not the person who is singing on the track.  Notice in this section of the booklet that when it states Vocals or Background vocals it doesn't mention the word "by", but rather Vocals:  Michael Jackson; Background Vocals:  Michael Jackson.  So I think that Michael Durham Prince just recorded Michael Jackson singing during the recording sessions for those songs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

December 27, 2010, 08:09:36 AM
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
I believe that the "vocals recorded by" simply refers to the person who recorded the track (ie. the person who was working the recording equipment), not the person who is singing on the track.  Notice in this section of the booklet that when it states Vocals or Background vocals it doesn't mention the word "by", but rather Vocals:  Michael Jackson; Background Vocals:  Michael Jackson.  So I think that Michael Durham Prince just recorded Michael Jackson singing during the recording sessions for those songs.

Yes because on the songs that are so obviously MJ ie I Like the Way you Love Me, it also says vocals recorded by MDP.  He's just the engineer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

December 27, 2010, 04:07:55 PM
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"

Totally agree with you. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

December 28, 2010, 04:01:07 AM
Quote from: "Lemonbread904"
Guys did you read the information on Mr. Michael Durham Prince. Under Self Section is shows 2 titles: Michael Jackson's This Is It: Staging the Return-Beyond the Show and the  Michael Jackson's This Is It: Staging the Return- The Adventure Begins.

What do you guys think about that.

I was watching my This is It DVD last night, and hadnt watched the special features before and under staging the return the interviews feature Mr Michael Durham Prince as an interviewee.  Go check it out, think Im going to have to watch it all again and the special features, not watched the supplementary dvd yet either.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions