Re: TIAI 12/21
December 21, 2010, 02:09:43 PM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"

The Trumpets Are Part Of The Sixth Seal

"Because so few people have been taught the truth about Bible prophecy, a few things need to be pointed out. The "seals" may be thought of as something similar to the sealing of an envelope. When you open an envelope, as the breaking of the seal progresses, you can see more of the contents within that 'envelope.'

The "trumpet" judgments of Revelation, as described in chapters 8 and 9, all describe violent events that are initiated as an angel blows a trumpet. The last cluster of tribulational judgments in Revelation, known as the vials (think small vials that hold a potent liquid), further describe events as angels pour out these vials. All the trumpet judgments occur within the 6th seal, and the "vial" judgments overlap with the latter part of the trumpets. This is demonstrated by the text itself and is a prophetic truth that I have taught for many years.

"...The simple fact is each of these groups of end-times judgments overlap. This is clear from Revelation, because the present world order comes to an end at the 7th of each set of judgments (the 7th seal, the 7th trumpet, the 7th vial). Indeed, unless we're prepared to believe the world ends 3 times, they must overlap.

In the sixth seal, we see various elements of events that occur as part of the trumpets, and part of the vials. For instance, during the sixth seal we see the well-known description wherein "the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood" (Revelation 6:12). This event has been widely predicted in the Bible, including specific prophecies made by Jesus Christ Himself, as well as several of the Major Prophets such as Isaiah, Ezekiel, and Joel.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks for sharing this info. I wonder if the three sevens that we've seen Michael wearing represent the 7th seal, the 7th trumpet and the 7th vial.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

December 21, 2010, 03:02:05 PM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
very interesting Souza and lilwendy.  

In my spiritual walk I have been Methodist, Pentecostal (COGIC), and Catholic.  And sprinkle in a bit of Gnosticism and Christian Buddhism.  But always a believer in Christ.  I see the importance of Wycliffe for sure.  Most of my bible study has not focused on Revelation. It touches upon it and I remember a few teachings about the Seals. However, it was not central to my study.  Until now.  In connecting the dots and thinking about TIAI 12/21,  I'm reminded of something in my teachings similar to this:

The Trumpets Are Part Of The Sixth Seal

"Because so few people have been taught the truth about Bible prophecy, a few things need to be pointed out. The "seals" may be thought of as something similar to the sealing of an envelope. When you open an envelope, as the breaking of the seal progresses, you can see more of the contents within that 'envelope.'

The "trumpet" judgments of Revelation, as described in chapters 8 and 9, all describe violent events that are initiated as an angel blows a trumpet. The last cluster of tribulational judgments in Revelation, known as the vials (think small vials that hold a potent liquid), further describe events as angels pour out these vials. All the trumpet judgments occur within the 6th seal, and the "vial" judgments overlap with the latter part of the trumpets. This is demonstrated by the text itself and is a prophetic truth that I have taught for many years.

"...The simple fact is each of these groups of end-times judgments overlap. This is clear from Revelation, because the present world order comes to an end at the 7th of each set of judgments (the 7th seal, the 7th trumpet, the 7th vial). Indeed, unless we're prepared to believe the world ends 3 times, they must overlap.

In the sixth seal, we see various elements of events that occur as part of the trumpets, and part of the vials. For instance, during the sixth seal we see the well-known description wherein "the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood" (Revelation 6:12). This event has been widely predicted in the Bible, including specific prophecies made by Jesus Christ Himself, as well as several of the Major Prophets such as Isaiah, Ezekiel, and Joel.

I too noticed the Wycliffe version.  
The book of Revelation is one of the first books I read & studied after becoming a Christian.  Chuck Missler is one of the best teachers I've ever listened to concerning a verse by verse breakdown of Genesis, Daniel's 70th Week, Revelation, & the Anti-Christ's End Time System...which encompasses Three areas: Spiritual/End Time Religion, End Time Government, & the Economy = (NWO). I wish I could find a video of him teaching the the verses dealing with the Seals specifically, but it's not available on YT.  :(
This is the best I could find:

I would venture to say that the happenings of the Sixth Seal is God's response to the Martyred Souls of The Fifth Seal under this end time world system.
Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 03:08:36 PM by MsTrinity333
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

December 21, 2010, 03:08:02 PM
The 7 seals, 7 trumpets and 7 vials is fascinating.   I will have to study it and go back to some of TS' other posts.    I just read the following on a Yahoo website:

Question: When was or has the seventh seal of revelation been opened?
2 years ago
October 11, 2008

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
No, we have not opened the seventh Seal; the reason is because
the 7th Seal is the return of the true Christ. Let me re-phrase that: the 7th trump would be the return of the true Christ; you see, what you mean to ask is about the trumpets; the seals do not involve any action at all; they are for purposes of teaching only.

Understand that the Seals are teachings; they contain all the information you absolutely require in order to not be deceived by Antichrist.
We also have the Trumpets; sounding the trumpet is the call to
action, to begin, or in war the trumpet would signal to attack.
Then we have the Vials. The Vial is the description of the events
we see as a result of that call to action by the trumpet.
For example:
We have the 6th seal, the 6th trumpet and the 6th vial:
-- 6 6 6 --
The 6th seal teaches us that Antichrist will be coming FIRST before
the true Christ returns, and Satan (antichrist) will be disguised and pretending to be the real Jesus; etc etc.. NO TRUMPETS ARE EVEN HANDED OUT, UNTIL ALL THESE SEALS ARE COMPLETED.
Before that trumpet can sound, Gods Elect in the flesh have to be
sealed with the Truth, because the whole world is about to go into
the Great Deception.

The 6th trumpet is the call of Action: this is where Michael boots
Satan out of Heaven and he comes to Earth pretending to be Jesus.

The 6th Vial when poured out, shows us the spirit of Devils who
are among the kings of the Earth, working miracles (Antichrist).

None of the seals are action; they are, however, the most important
7 things you will ever read in your life; many Church-going Christians
who sit in a pew every week for 20 years or more, but who don't know
and understand those Seals, will fall into Deception. When the true
Christ returns, He finds many of them worshipping the wrong Jesus.
They weren't sealed by God because they weren't familiar with the
7 Seals, so they were deceived and believed that first "jesus" on the
scene was the real one and happily accepted his mark, thinking they
were receiving the seal of God. The Great Deception.

Biblical illiteracy is not a good idea in this generation.
Source(s):
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

December 21, 2010, 03:17:48 PM
All the communities that moved away from God and His message, perished. So this is exactly I think what is going to happen for this "world". We just have to look around us to see how far in the straying this world has gone. God's system never changes, we just have to look back to know more or less what awaits us. But as long as we keep faith in God alone in our hearts it will be fine.

About the 777 I think that few people know the real meaning because it must be a kind of code embedded in the Bible. No? I'm really not an expert forgive me. I think that only a messenger chosen by God and to whom things have been revealed can tell us what is exactly going to happen and what is hidden in the Bible to be unveiled in due time. Maybe it is Michael? A kind of warner/messenger.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

December 21, 2010, 03:25:58 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
All the communities that moved away from God and His message, perished. So this is exactly I think what is going to happen for this "world". We just have to look around us to see how far in the straying this world has gone. God's system never changes, we just have to look back to know more or less what awaits us. But as long as we keep faith in God alone in our hearts it will be fine.

About the 777 I think that few people know the real meaning because it must be a kind of code embedded in the Bible. No? I'm really not an expert forgive me. I think that only a messenger chosen by God and to whom things have been revealed can tell us what is exactly going to happen and what is hidden in the Bible to be unveiled in due time. Maybe it is Michael? A kind of warner/messenger.

777 = Christ in Christian Numerology.
Seven Hundred and Seventy Seven : 777 - Biblical Numerology Meaning: deals in reference with the name of Jesus Christ  
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

December 21, 2010, 04:59:10 PM
Hmmmmm...Interesting.  The more I get into it...WHOA.  Now I've got to watch part 2.

[youtube:1j62xpjc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSMDw8XCyE8[/youtube:1j62xpjc]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 21, 2010, 05:19:26 PM
I don't like to call myself a Muslim. Yes, I'm a Muslim but also I'm a Christian, a Jewish, a Catholic and all religions who believe in God. I believe in God, His prophets and their books. I also believe in God's angels. My religion is God and Love. And thanks to TS, I've started to read more Bible. As much as I read the books, I realize that there're basic common things in all books. I prefer to believe in all those common things; like good and evil, like doomsday, God's miracles and how He sent us the truth and warned us in all of the books, how He showed us the right way. Humanity can only save themselves with the LOVE in their hearts. If they can find it for sure and if they can become less selfish. I still have some hope in humanity. I still believe that we can change and change the world into good. Unfortunately we're getting closer to the end of the big test. I hope we can pass it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 21, 2010, 05:22:15 PM
It was cloudy and I missed it today. Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures Paula. This is so beautiful, just like a Magic. This is God's Magic.

Quote from: "paula-c"
This way one saw the eclipse where I live

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2010, 05:50:48 PM
One of the keys to understanding this redirect is clicking on the commentary...
L.O.V.E. to all
 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

paula-c

December 21, 2010, 05:56:33 PM
"You're welcome" PureLove ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2010, 06:05:17 PM
Thank you TS... The signs of Times, isn't it!

With this lunar eclipse taking place on the winter solstice we have yet another sign that we may be getting closer to the end of Times, we already saw the S&P index getting to 666 on the 6th March 2009 (1 day after MJ O2 announcement. We also know from the book of Revelation that the Mark of the Beast (666) is financially related), we also heard this "strange" announcement about the Ark of the covenant  to be unveiled the following day on the 25th June 2009. (and we know the Ark of the Covenant is meant to resurface towards the end of times) and we know the frequency of natural disasters (earthquakes) is on the increase.

TS has told us that the Ark of the Covenant will be a major factor in the final battle between good and evil and we must STUDY the true Ark, and know it so well that none of the counterfeits will lead us astray. TS also mentioned that the number seven is one of the main keys to unlock the mystery of the true Ark...

It feels like we are building up to major worldwide change...  

John Wycliffe taught that the true Church consists of God's chosen people and they do not need a priest to mediate between them and God. I believe that the chosen ones do not necessarily belong to a religion but beLIEve in God and have FAITH. This reference to John Wycliffe made me think of Michael's song Cry ("You’re the chosen one (I’m gonna need some kind of sign)")

With L.O.V.E

PS: Thank you to Paula-c for the photos of the lunar eclipse, London was and still is under huge clouds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

December 21, 2010, 06:15:41 PM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"

With this lunar eclipse taking place on the winter solstice we have yet another sign that we may be getting closer to the end of Times, we already saw the S&P index getting to 666 on the 6th March 2009 (1 day after MJ O2 announcement. We also know from the book of Revelation that the Mark of the Beast (666) is financially related), we also heard this "strange" announcement about the Ark of the covenant  to be unveiled the following day on the 25th June 2009. (and we know the Ark of the Covenant is meant to resurface towards the end of times) and we know the frequency of natural disasters (earthquakes) is on the increase.

TS has told us that the Ark of the Covenant will be a major factor in the final battle between good and evil and we must STUDY the true Ark, and know it so well that none of the counterfeits will lead us astray. TS also mentioned that the number seven is one of the main keys to unlock the mystery of the true Ark...

John Wycliffe taught that the true Church consists of God's chosen people and they do not need a priest to mediate between them and God. I believe that the chosen ones do not necessarily belong to a religion but beLIEve in God and have FAITH. This reference to John Wycliffe made me think of Michael's song Cry ("You’re the chosen one (I’m gonna need some kind of sign)")

With L.O.V.E

PS: Thank you to Paula-c for the photos of the lunar eclipse, London was and still is under huge clouds.

That was good; thank you. Lots of signs of the times lately and speeding up. Love the pictures; wish I could have stayed up to see it all for real.  :)

Speaking of the Number 7 ...and the true Ark I found another interesting two part video:
[youtube:33zdk91a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flbaJfRwYxM[/youtube:33zdk91a]
[youtube:33zdk91a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxYwLvtnoyc&feature=related[/youtube:33zdk91a]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

December 21, 2010, 07:03:53 PM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"

With L.O.V.E

RunningGirl, I read your post and thought... TS, here's another redirect for you right here!   :lol:  Great post!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2010, 07:22:57 PM
Quote from: "MsTrinity333"

The book of Revelation is one of the first books I read & studied after becoming a Christian.  Chuck Missler is one of the best teachers I've ever listened to concerning a verse by verse breakdown of Genesis, Daniel's 70th Week, Revelation, & the Anti-Christ's End Time System...which encompasses Three areas: Spiritual/End Time Religion, End Time Government, & the Economy = (NWO). I wish I could find a video of him teaching the the verses dealing with the Seals specifically, but it's not available on YT.  :(

Well it's not videos, it's audio, but is this more like what you were referencing?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions