Re: Live from Bucharest...Does it Mean Anything?
December 27, 2010, 01:41:59 AM
Lately I've been leaning to a theory... MJ has a twin. :shock:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 27, 2010, 04:59:39 AM
I have no doubt it was Michael in Bucharest 1992.
I don't think he is in Bucharest now......in fact he could be anywhere if he is alive......maybe in London..... or maybe he is just 2 meters under the groud
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2010, 05:13:14 AM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
I totally agree with you. When you view the concerts, you will notice the facial features are different. I'd noticed the face is more round and the eyes look smaller.  Have you watched Flem 18 videos? The videos make you think different.  Also, I read Souza and Mo's blog interview with Jennifer Batten. She said that Michael didn't rehearse that much on the Dangerous or History tour as he did during the Bad tour.  She also noticed when he would leave the stage, he would use oxygen. I'd read article after June 25th, someone said had talked about MJ's 30th anniversary concert in New York. The person noticed that MJ was tired. They said MJ never gets tired like that. They also indicated to look at the Bucharest and Copenhagen concerts. Especially when he is singing "You are not alone."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

December 27, 2010, 05:29:42 AM
That all goes with what I am saying about the HIStory tour concerts. There is a hot well nourished looking MJ and then there is one that looks like he is ill or possibly *and I sooo hate to say this* on some sort of medication. My husband noticed it too and said oh where he looks bad was probably like the end leg of the tour and maybe he was tired and lost weight but I'm not so sure. One of the concerts shows him confused and missing steps and much thinner.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

bec

December 27, 2010, 10:37:39 AM
"half of me can never be, so you should be threatened by me",

always perplexes me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

nWo

December 27, 2010, 10:49:35 AM
Quote from: "techdiva"
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
I totally agree with you. When you view the concerts, you will notice the facial features are different. I'd noticed the face is more round and the eyes look smaller.  Have you watched Flem 18 videos? The videos make you think different.  Also, I read Souza and Mo's blog interview with Jennifer Batten. She said that Michael didn't rehearse that much on the Dangerous or History tour as he did during the Bad tour.  She also noticed when he would leave the stage, he would use oxygen. I'd read article after June 25th, someone said had talked about MJ's 30th anniversary concert in New York. The person noticed that MJ was tired. They said MJ never gets tired like that. They also indicated to look at the Bucharest and Copenhagen concerts. Especially when he is singing "You are not alone."

Michael's appearance can change slightly because he had lupis. Lupis from friends i know that have it can make the face rosy red and some day look slight bubbly. This could mean that he would need to wear extra make up on certain days.

As for rehearsing, there are plenty of videos out there concerning the Dangerous Tour. Michael didn't have a twin unless his family has been planning the hoax since conception which I highly doubt.

Michael also had layrngitis during a good part of the tour which requires medication so I am sure the tiredness you see if Michael with medication in his system. Listen to the end of Billie Jean from this tour, you will hear once the play back end Michael saying "Breaking my heart babe..." and it is incredible raspy and scratchy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2010, 12:21:44 PM
Quote from: "bec"
"half of me can never be, so you should be threatened by me",

always perplexes me.

This is an intriguing topic.  You guys are so perceptive!

@bec: I thought it was, "Half of me you’ll never be, so you should feel threatened by me"

I take this to mean that 'you could never be half of who I am and this should feel threatening'  ??

@MJFan: we'll probably never know for sure but, i do think the Lupis condition has to be considered which can really change the way you look and perhaps at times there's a stand-in to help fill things out?  

But, now that I'm reading more about Elvis, the Orion singer comes to mind where it is thought that after Elvis left he stilled performed part of a concert as Orion and they would switch back and forth.

And then my mind goes to wonderful Marlon, (I think he's extremely intelligent, purposeful and articulate), who seemed to drop lots of clues at the memorial: disguises, twin, his signature in the program with Study Peace...   And I will not forget him wearing an FBI hat in the tv reality show, so to my mind, he gives many clues because, if you study Marlon, I don't feel he does anything randomly...)  And so the twin idea just keeps popping up, doesn't it?

It gives me pause to think about the song Behind The Mask, and Bucharest concert is thrown in, and then there's feelings among some of you that it wasn't always Michael in Bucharest -- although it seems so to me -- but I can see why  you would examine this and think twice (no pun intended )

I know one thing for sure:  Nothing Is What It Seems
[/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 27, 2010, 12:23:09 PM
Oh you could be right SOL, "half of me you'll never be" would make more sense.

Maybe that line can stop eating at me now, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Tarja

December 27, 2010, 12:56:32 PM
i haven't read all the posts but does someone DOUBT it is Michael in Bucharest 92??! Speechless.

Where do these theories come out from, tell me at least to know. It's incredible. It IS Michael Jackson himself and no impersonator, double, twin or anything from that brand
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

December 27, 2010, 08:41:28 PM
The proof is in Michael's poem Two Birds.

Two Birds
It's hard to tell them what I feel for you. They haven't ever met you, and no one has your
picture. So how can they ever understand your mystery? Let's give them a clue:
Two birds sit in a tree. One eats cherries, while the other looks on. Two birds fly through the air.
One's song drops like crystal from the sky while the other keeps silent. Two birds wheel in the
sun. One catches the light on its silver feathers, while the other spreads wings of invisibility.
It's easy to guess which bird I am, but they'll never find you. Unless...
Unless they already know a love that never interferes, that watches from beyond, that breathes
free in the invisible air. Sweet bird, my soul, your silence is so precious. How long will it be
before the world hears your song in mine?
Oh, that is a day I hunger for!

Also, listen to the lyrics of "We are here to change the world"  and "Another Part of Me."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

December 27, 2010, 09:12:44 PM
Unless Michael suffered from and knew he had a dual personality disorder his entire life and he kept it secret or something along this track.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 28, 2010, 02:04:42 AM
maybe he was trying to discover himself, like all of us......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2010, 02:55:12 PM
Wow!  What a thread I started.  Thanks kalispera for trying to keep them on topic.  Thanks Its Her for your explanation about the possible meaning of having the Live from Bucharest crowd soundbite at the beginning and again later in the song Behind the Mask.  

Now on the other topic brought up by this topic, I have to say, it is MJ doing that tour and every tour.  IMHO.  Yes, his features changed as we know.  And although I do think that he looks shorter in some concerts, it could also be camera angles affecting what we see as his height.  I know that it is interesting to discuss these possibilities, but I think that it takes away from our main purpose....finding out what the heck happened to MJ and the events surrounding June 25, 2009, keeping his message alive while he is "dead" and living his message and spreading it to others throughout the world.  :)  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

December 28, 2010, 08:43:27 PM
Finding out if he had a twin or not could settle the entire Hoax and death once and for all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

nWo

December 28, 2010, 08:56:04 PM
Quote from: "nefari"
Finding out if he had a twin or not could settle the entire Hoax and death once and for all.

If Michael had a twin, why is he not in the hours and hours of footage of Jackson home videos available on the internet? Why is he in no pictures of the family that are released both properly or leaked?

If he had a twin that means that the twin would have the same hand writing, exact same facial features, lupis and vitiligo not to mention the same exact style of dance which would be very hard to try to duplicate.

There is only 1 Michael Jackson. This twin idea is just as bad as the "doubles" theory in This is it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions