_Anna_

Re: Double in orange pants ...
December 22, 2010, 03:03:41 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "Tarja"
I don't believe in double theory. And the shape of the fingers in the second picture look definitely like Michael. I don't see any double with those fingers. I checked every single of the doubles and their hands/fingers lol

don't laugh, because you are one of the very few who really noticed this by herself. I got throat and fingers pain trying to explain this through time and no one seemed to look at his fingers and realize that no double on this earth would have his shape of fingers because Michael really has a very special shape of fingers, unmistakable for those who look into details.

exactly :) his fingers and fingernails are very special, and that's where I check out first to understand if that's MJ or not if people say that he's a double. Any of the doubles have the shape of his fingers. Both at the 02 and TII, it was MJ himself but noone else. I recognize those long beautiful fingers wherever I see.
 :mrgreen:
Exacty. The upturned fingertips how I call them, I haven't seen that in anyone, it's really a particular shape. And I have bionic eyes for the details. I can spot smallest details in a moment.
And also the long arms. Michael's arms are longer than the average people. A lot longer than a lot of people.And well, there are lots of other details like straight jawline, little chin, cheekbones.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

December 22, 2010, 03:23:58 AM
I don't believe in double theory. And the shape of the fingers in the second picture look definitely like Michael. I don't see any double with those fingers. I checked every single of the doubles and their hands/fingers lol

don't laugh, because you are one of the very few who really noticed this by herself. I got throat and fingers pain trying to explain this through time and no one seemed to look at his fingers and realize that no double on this earth would have his shape of fingers because Michael really has a very special shape of fingers, unmistakable for those who look into details.

exactly :) his fingers and fingernails are very special, and that's where I check out first to understand if that's MJ or not if people say that he's a double. Any of the doubles have the shape of his fingers. Both at the 02 and TII, it was MJ himself but noone else. I recognize those long beautiful fingers wherever I see.
 :mrgreen:

exactly. That's why I say it is him everywhere. Doubles (if they were hired) they were hired with a purpose and that's NOT to deceive people. They could have hired some doubles for example, to be part of the show, to entertain, you know? Not to impersonate MICHAEL. As dancers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

December 22, 2010, 03:57:46 AM
Quote from: "mac5k"
[youtube:l0ajw66r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izTqOr_uK7A[/youtube:l0ajw66r]

I can be wrong, but in that video i see the bodylanguage from TII...say it's all Michael Jackson, for me it's not.
It's so clear to see the different moves to Michael Jackson....can't you feel it ?

I looked at the youtube cannel from Michael Kiss and there are wonderfull video's. And have a look at the ppl he was working with....TMZ...Kerry Gordy, a son from Barry Gordy and he was born at the 25.June 1959. At his 50th  birthday Michael Jackson died.
All coincidence  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2010, 04:31:10 AM
Oh no! Not that O2-guy-topic again! :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

December 22, 2010, 08:56:07 AM
He's an impersonator impersonating.. after the fact.

SHOCKING  :o

MJ was orange pants guy originally in TII  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2010, 10:26:51 AM
just wondering why did "orange-pants" guy use the same moves all the time, in every song? And sorry to say, but noone can beat Michael in his choreography  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]I WILL NEVER LET GO!![/size][/color]

December 22, 2010, 10:42:29 AM
You are so sure about everything...
Teddy Riley said there was no double. Before laughing about a person make sure it's not Michael cause that might be pretty embarissing and hurtful.
Same goesfor all the ridiculous speculations which you state as being certainties.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WE are here to report all the shit that the mainstream media has ignored.

suspicious mind

December 22, 2010, 11:00:51 AM
Quote from: "kalispera"
You are so sure about everything...
Teddy Riley said there was no double. Before laughing about a person make sure it's not Michael cause that might be pretty embarissing and hurtful.
Same goesfor all the ridiculous speculations which you state as being certainties.

hey there again. you seem to be getting into this. :)  did you see the movie yourself ? i know you have some quams about sony making money off him so i wonder.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

December 22, 2010, 11:15:27 AM
As I see our kalispera has something to say to everybody in every thread....good for you if it makes you feel better  ;)
What I meant was videoclips taken afar...we couldn't see his face or anything but body movements. And these clips didn't match to Michael IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]I WILL NEVER LET GO!![/size][/color]

December 22, 2010, 12:35:46 PM
Ok .. I believe it was Michael orange pants in TII. But can anyone answer me what happened to Michael's appearance at moments like "I Just Can not Stop Loving You"and "Human Nature"??
 Michael could be disguised as a double??  :lol: Why can not I see the beauty and charm of Michael in those moments.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

December 22, 2010, 12:43:26 PM
Quote from: "AnaMarcia"
Ok .. I believe it was Michael orange pants in TII. But can anyone answer me what happened to Michael's appearance at moments like "I Just Can not Stop Loving You"and "Human Nature"??
 Michael could be disguised as a double??  :lol: Why can not I see the beauty and charm of Michael in those moments.

in fact i believed the human nature and IJCSLY was all michael. his hands gave it away lol. we all know he has huge hands :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation." - Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 22, 2010, 07:36:14 PM
I want to share what I think about the body double issue in TII. I believe that Michael behaved a little different, danced a little different intentionally. Again I believe that Michael is the one who told his family to spread the double rumors. Maybe he wants people to believe in double theory because maybe he will spread the same rumor AFTER he comes back. And noone is going to be sure if that's Michael himself or a body double walking on the street, or shopping. You get what I'm trying to say? Even now, some of the fans can not decide if it's him or not at 02 and in TII. Maybe he did it all for his protection. Just an opinion. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2010, 10:00:54 PM
If orange pants was Michael he must have been on something that day he moved a little feminine in cant stop loving you it was pretty weird
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

Tarja

December 23, 2010, 12:25:57 AM
I know it's not about orange pants "guy"( god, this phrase always makes me laugh), but did someone think that maybe at O2 he didn't actually act? Did someone think that he might have been very very nervous because he knew what was to come? And knowing what was to come, he knew he was lying to his fans about the upcoming concerts. It's not easy and people end the story fast by saying it was a double and that's it. I don't think it's as easy as some people see it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

December 23, 2010, 01:08:41 AM
I know it's not about orange pants "guy"( god, this phrase always makes me laugh), but did someone think that maybe at O2 he didn't actually act? Did someone think that he might have been very very nervous because he knew what was to come? And knowing what was to come, he knew he was lying to his fans about the upcoming concerts. It's not easy and people end the story fast by saying it was a double and that's it. I don't think it's as easy as some people see it

yeah your theory seems plausible  . I always think it was michael at 02  . .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal