No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Very beautiful video !
Yeah, change the world ! Michael can't do this alone, but together we can !
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

Wow - that really made me think of Michael. From the message "together we can change the world", to the guy with the superman shirt (waiting for Superman), to the little girl blowing the fairy dust, it made me smile and think of MJ.

Yes, together we CAN change the world and I'm on board with what you have in mind, Michael.

Happy holidays.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

all4loveandbelieve

I feel Michael's word is travelling all over the world. That is the most beautiful gift anyone can have. I am glad that his word is being acknowledged. Bravo Michael. God bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Did anyone else notice that Diane Sawyer just did (or is about to do) a special called, "Be The Change" which appears to be all about the very philosphy that MIchael was trying to institute on a worldwide basis.....just found it a little ironic, given her obvious bias against Michael in her interview with LMP and him and her subsequent interview with LMP....perhaps she's come to see the light after all....one can only hope!

Peace All!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

Quote from: "heisinme09"
Did anyone else notice that Diane Sawyer just did (or is about to do) a special called, "Be The Change" which appears to be all about the very philosphy that MIchael was trying to institute on a worldwide basis.....just found it a little ironic, given her obvious bias against Michael in her interview with LMP and him and her subsequent interview with LMP....perhaps she's come to see the light after all....one can only hope!

Peace All!

One can hope! And wouldn't it be better if she'd acknowledge where the idea came from? I know...it's asking a lot. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal