2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Has Jones  written this article about himself? How old this article, I cant' see a date.

Jones under Multi-Levels Investigations due to Jackson’s Death54
                                                                                                    rate or flag this pageTweet this

By FrankPaulGambino

Frank Paul Jones the alias Frank Paul Gambino is under investigations by a multi-level of law enforcement agencies...

It was on his twitter page, dated today..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This type of story right here is exactly why I believe MJ would stage his own death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“I had nothing to do with the death of Michael Jackson, or do I believe he is dead. The Federal Government knows this and these investigations and interrogations are futile.

The Federal Government knows what: that FPG had nothing to do with the death of MJ or that MJ is alive???  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

ROFL

WOw  :shock: ....interesting to say the least
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

~Souza~

Very interesting. I don't believe it was Janet he was obsessed of. In the FBI files the name of the woman was blocked, TMZ told us it was about Janet. But if you read the files, it doesn't make sense because Gambino/Jones talks about the woman that Mike allegedly tried to 'steal away' from him. Crazy or not, I don't think he would accuse MJ from having a relationship with his own sister.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Speechless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WE are here to report all the shit that the mainstream media has ignored.

Andrea

Quote from: "msteetee34"
This type of story right here is exactly why I believe MJ would stage his own death.

I think this type of story was put out there so people could understand a possible reason that MJ would stage his own death.  I think lately there have been a lot of articles/interviews, etc that have come out that have triggered empathetic/sympathetic feelings for Michael.  I think a lot of people will be less likely to be angry with Michael for faking his death if they see him as a human being who did what he had to do to save his own life.  This type of story makes it understandable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

Very interesting.
I read his original Wordpress blog in summer 09. Unfortunately it is all gone now. All of what he wrote about Michael and who he thought killed him (without naming any names of course) He had pages and pages about the Jackson family, Janet and more.
 I wish I had done screen captures!
 I do recall him saying that MJ could still be alive. But mainly it was that he had passed on and was murdered. Def. a mental case here.
How this ties in is certainly a mystery. I have often wondered about this guy. I did read the FBI pages about him and his threat against Bush and MJ.

For him to add 3 tweets about this latest is very confusing...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Worth two grains of salt at least.
This (press release I would call it) was written by ?
Well:
FrankPaulGambino

He also published this:;
1-10 of 51 hubssort by Hot Best Latest
Jones under Multi-Levels Investigations due to Jackson’s Death
by FrankPaulGambino
published 22 hours ago
Jones under Multi-Levels Investigations due to Jackson’s Death Frank Paul Jones the alias Frank Paul Gambino is under investigations by a multi-level of law enforcement agencies. On 22 December 2009...
0 comments    michael jackson eric holder

Open Homosexuality in Military is open door Turnout Troops
by FrankPaulGambino
published 27 hours ago
Open Homosexuality in Military is open door Turnout Troops
I truly believe the U.S. Congress and President Obama Administration made a calculated decision, to promote homosexual behavior in the...
0 comments    sex war

Florida Must Legalize Marijuana
by FrankPaulGambino
published 2 weeks ago
Florida Must Legalize Marijuana The Marijuana market in the United States is estimated at about $100 Billions per year; which is about the same as brewed products (Beer). However Marijuana is illegal and...
1 comment    politics people america

Constitutional Violations brings Gambino Competency into Question
by FrankPaulGambino
published 3 days ago
Constitutional Violations brings Gambino Competency into Question  Frank Paul Jones aka Frank Paul Gambino has undergone a competency evaluation this week in HighlandsCountyFlorida.  After being...
0 comments    politics america

The Economic Illusion
by FrankPaulGambino
published 3 weeks ago
The Economic Illusion   The status quo has declared economic war on the population of the World.  I predicted and named this war two days before 9/11/01.  Two days before the World Trade Center...
0 comments    america war satan

The United Protection Syndicate
by FrankPaulGambino
published 5 weeks ago
Concert Venues in the US Hyperlink The protection syndicate has to have no boundaries in the United States.  We have to network territorial alliances, using the code of street justice.   ...
0 comments    safety security concert tours

Lil Wayne, Jay Z, & P. Diddy 2011 V-Concert into Reality
by FrankPaulGambino
published 4 weeks ago
Rockafella Records, Bad Boy &Young Money Records are said to have been in the negotiations process to do in Hip Hop Rap only what Michael Jackson could do for Pop Music. As a result of the huge success of...
0 comments    entertainment music videos

Republicans Are Pro- Drug Cartel
by FrankPaulGambino
published 10 days ago
Republicans Are Pro- Drug Cartel   Republicans and Democrats are under negotiations now concerning the direction of the future of America, because we all know that we need more money.  However...
0 comments    america government drugs

The Gangsters National Alert
by FrankPaulGambino
published 2 weeks ago
The Gangsters National Alert   Every so often the gangland has what is known as a war.  During the war people die, mostly because they are bad blood, but some go out due loyalty to a person...
0 comments    business money america

Is Jesus the Son of Man a white man?
by FrankPaulGambino
published 5 weeks ago
Let me tell you a short story as a child I has born with exceptional gifts, that were unexplainable. I had it made for a project’s child, I had no idea I was poor in the Queensbridge Projects. ...
0 comments    god religion jesus

and some others.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Two grains of salt at least.
I am not saying this is complete nonsense.
We might consider that this man has been diagnosed a disorder as to how he perceives the world. He might speak more truth than we'd think of because he will not be heard and not be taken serious anyway. But: what is truth and what is fiction on that coin?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Quote from: "2 Bad"
Very interesting.
I read his original Wordpress blog in summer 09. Unfortunately it is all gone now. All of what he wrote about Michael and who he thought killed him (without naming any names of course) He had pages and pages about the Jackson family, Janet and more.
 I wish I had done screen captures!
 I do recall him saying that MJ could still be alive. But mainly it was that he had passed on and was murdered. Def. a mental case here.
How this ties in is certainly a mystery. I have often wondered about this guy. I did read the FBI pages about him and his threat against Bush and MJ.

For him to add 3 tweets about this latest is very confusing...

You can still read all those oringinal posts, if you just scroll down on this site...

I really like his insight about the will..........Hmmmmmmm seems to know a little bit more than I would about it.  Here it is:

On page four there is major error.  OK the will should end with the witnesses’ signatures that is not shown but assumed to be in the empty space.

Here is where they screwed up, on page 4 it says on section VIII and I quote:

On the date written below, Michael Joseph Jackson, declare us the undersigned…

Problem the date is above the name Michael Joseph Jackson, I believe Michael dead intestate.  Furthermore he signs his initial on each section or page, but not his full initials MJJ, which is his trademark, he signed MJ we have to ask why?  Was he under duress?  Was a gun to his head?  Was this his way of telling us something is wrong?And the optional provision concerning said initials was not mentioned in the will at all.  Usually when you use this provision it is stated or at least should be assumed that any section absent of it is not valid.  Is a partial initial a valid authentication?

I smell a fish; I would contest the will if it is not in the family favor.  His estate should go to his family under the law of having no will  And check out the definition of children under California law, by law he raised them but under intestate regulations they are not his children because  they are not DNA or adopted by law.  You cannot simply buy children, they are not Debbie’s biological children or his and were not adopted by either of them, they were simply purchased at a laboratory and their biological parents are now known.

Under the law of intestate a child is either a person who is your biological child or was legally adopted.  In this case neither criterion qualifies.

Another Problem

Bear with me it has been a while since I studied Estates, Trusts and Wills.  What I do not understand is why they closed the will saying they know Michael is in sound mind and bunch of unnecessary bullshit about not being under duress; let me show you how it should have been done:  

I, so and so a resident of so and so, California, being of sound mind and memory and at least eighteen (18) years of age, do hereby make, publish and declare this to be my last will and testament, hereby revoking all prior wills and codicils at any time heretofore made by me.

Notice the most important point about this bullshit will, Michael has to make the statement that he is of Sound Mind and Memory and not them saying he is of sound mind to the best of their knowledge, Michael could have been high on drugs for all they knew.  This was not the work of a competent lawyer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Very interesting. I don't believe it was Janet he was obsessed of. In the FBI files the name of the woman was blocked, TMZ told us it was about Janet. But if you read the files, it doesn't make sense because Gambino/Jones talks about the woman that Mike allegedly tried to 'steal away' from him. Crazy or not, I don't think he would accuse MJ from having a relationship with his own sister.

At least The Insider has got an article dated February 2008 that discussed "Frank Paul Jones" "Relationship with Janet.  

Extract Janet Jackson article - The Insider - February 2008

In 1986, Jackson began dating her sister La Toya’s former back-up dancer Rene Elizondo, Jr. The couple later secretly married in 1991 and spent well over eight years married until Jackson filed for divorce in 1999. In 2000, Elizondo confirmed rumors that the couple were married. This would be the second time Jackson would hide a marriage from the public. Elizondo later sued Jackson for compensation for material he claims he had written for Jackson throughout her career. In 2003, the courts awarded him a multi-million dollar settlement, although it was about half the $25 million he was seeking, and the divorce was finalized.

In May of 1991 Frank Paul Jones AKA Frank Paul Gambino, then called Paul Castellano was arrested in California for threatening to kill Rene Elizondo, for being in an adulterous relationship with Janet Jackson his said to be wife, whom he claimed he was secretly married to her at a very young age. Rene on federal court documents claimed to be her live-in boyfriend and not her husband. Paul claims to have fathered a child with Janet; she has not denied or confirmed this allegation to date. Nor does she deny their marriage. This makes it impossible for her to have legally married Rene because she was already married.Since 2001, Janet has been involved with hip hop producer Jermaine Dupri. In the time that they’ve been together, there have been numerous rumors that the two have married, though they have consistently denied these reports. Dupri appeared in Janet’s videos for “Someone to Call My Lover” and “I Want You,” while Janet returned the favor by appearing in Dupri’s video for his 2005 single, “Gotta Getcha”.

I have to say that I find Frank Paul Jones/ Gambino a very humorist character! The FBI letters are a worthwhile read:

I may be making light of a serious matter but I am really wondering whether Frank Paul Gambino (As per the capstone zulu website) is a real character... Just read some of the comments on the link below! It is full of irony/satire on topics very close to MJ heart!!!

Bio
Capstone Zulu
Capstone Zulu is a concept being applied in the computer age. We are a production team. We create music to send out a message to the world. We are living in the last days of Satan’s rein.
Capstone Zulu is the King of Kings and the Lord of the urban sound.
Press
"Capstone Zulu calls on the oppressed calls on the oppressed to support the cause. You do not have purchase the music; just listen to it at least. There is a message that has to be heard. The reason why the industry is saturated with bubble gum music like Lil Wayne’s garbage, sexual exploitation and the proud perverted is because the Gay Mob of Hollywood is promoted by punks like TMZ.com. The black community is asleep in hibernation. Capstone Zulu is the wakeup call that represents the turning point of black artistic creation. We are singing about stupidity while the world is coming to an end. Genocide is a free download because AIDS is biological warfare! Ignorance is all we have to fear! Support the Cause and save the world at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login One play a day can save the world. Be smart and do your part! Frank Paul Gambino Productions "

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
THIS IS THE SAME MAN THAT MADE DEATH THREATS AGAINST MICHAEL >

Jones under Multi-Levels Investigations due to Jackson’s Death

Frank Paul Jones the alias Frank Paul Gambino is under investigations by a multi-level of law enforcement agencies. On 22 December 2009 the bombshell fell as TMZ.com released FBI documents containing over 190 pages of investigation documents concerning an alleged plot by Frank Paul Jones to whack Michael Jackson over money owed in a secret business deal and a 50% stack in his estate.

When this bombshell first surfaced it seemed that the investigation was over, however after a better observation of current events it appears that this investigation has been ongoing for the last year, and what happened was that TMZ.com got a hold to information that was an on-going situation.

Jones who was found indigent by the court feels that they are trying to tie him to criminal activities beyond the Michael Jackson’s death and that he was illegally interrogated, in the County of Highlands, Florida., after being falsely arrested. Jones feels that are trying to take him down, but the problem is he is already down and out for the count. As he puts it, “I have nothing but a small two bedroom home still in probate and am the agent of some commercial property, as I depend on disability to live.” Yet the government is using high tech angles such as wiretapping and deep cover agents as well as doctors and lawyers to crack a code that does not exist.

Jones contends, “I know people who do bad things, however that does not make me a co-conspirator.”   Since the run in with the law in 1991-94, he has not even been convicted of a misdemeanor, but now they want to treat this case of an alleged DUI as if he is a career criminal. Jones believes the investigations being carried out now are clandestine, for several reasons and feels the witch hunt must come to an end.

Jones who has several psychiatric diagnoses, one being Bi-Polar states that the threats he allegedly made may have been as a result of his disorder and not Organized Crime Connections. Admitting he may have been obsessed with John J. Gotti and the Gambino Family and yes was raised in Gambino Territory as a child in New York City. And, yes his parents may have been engaged in Mafia Criminal activities as well during his childhood, but that does not make him a co-conspirator or a RICO Act candidate. Stating both his parents and John J. Gotti are deceased, and he is not responsible for knowing what he knows or what they did in the past.

Frank Paul Jones aka Frank Paul Gambino feels that these recent developments and interrogations into his medical records and personal life is not the work of the Obama Administration or Eric Holder the Attorney General or even the FBI at this point. This is not the work of the Secret Service. This is the work of Hillbillies and interlopers trying to make a name for them.

Frank Paul Jones aka Frank Paul Gambino Productions and the Capstone Zulu Band, states for once and for all, “I had nothing to do with the death of Michael Jackson, or do I believe he is dead. The Federal Government knows this and these investigations and interrogations are futile. “I love America and am a law abiding citizen and any money used to investigate me is money wasted.”

Jones, is a dilusional nut bar.  You can't take anything he says seriously.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We can say the same for most of the folk we've read from day one.  Everybody is suspect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions