TIAI December 19
December 19, 2010, 09:51:43 AM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
I admit, I was unwilling to consider the Elvis connection in a significant way until recently.  I've been reading and studying on my own and I finally get it.  Loud and clear.  The Elvis/MJ connection is quite astounding, yet very simple, when you think about it.    

There are some complex factors involved and I don't need to get into all that, but in the most basic way, if we believe that MJ was of sound mind and body (and I do), and that he was not addicted to drugs, why would he have ever told LMP that he would "end up like Elvis."    And why would she say, as she reports in her blog on 6/26/09, that "I told Michael it wasn't a good idea."   I don't think that would be a natural response or choice of words if someone tells you they might die of an overdose.  I just can't see saying, "you think you're going to die of an overdose?  Well, honey, that's not a good idea."   :lol:

Plus, we know that MJ faked his death.  He knew he would do it  so why would he say he'd end up like Elvis if it wasn't hoax related?  In another thread I was reflecting on MJ's thoughts about his faith and sense of duty to God. This has always been important to MJ.   It's impossible for me to believe that he would abandon his love of God to look into the future and think, "I'm going to die recklessly."  Let alone, to say this to his wife who he wants to have his children.  Would he have been that callous to tell this to LMP knowing that he would not live to raise his children?  Doesn't seem possible in the least.

And, I do understand the numerology.  I've never ignored the fact that numbers appear important to MJ in several instances.  You have to consider its importance when someone puts  numbers on their stage props, their clothes, their signatures and autographs.  I'm now learning that numerology was important to Elvis too.  Hmmmm.

I also watched the interview in 2003 with LMP on LKL.  King asked LMP if Elvis talks to her. She became visibly nervous. I don't see why.  I've been asked this before about my father who passed away and it's not an uncomfortable question, imo. I thought she was going to bolt out the room!  LKL meant in some sort of clairvoyant way does she feel his presence or talk to her father in a spiritual sense.    She stuttered to say that she couldn't answer that.  Very curious indeed.

Thank you, TS.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Re: TIAI 12/19
December 19, 2010, 10:01:09 AM
I agree with SoldierofLOVE that the MJ/Elvis connection is quite easy to see if one takes a few minutes to make a couple comparisons.  Why so many people just want to dismiss these connections makes no sense to me.  Unless they can't believe Elvis has been alive these past 33 years and never came back publicly and are afraid MJ will never come back too.  But that's the difference between these two faked deaths - Michael is planning to come back, and in a big way I'm sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 19, 2010, 10:07:29 AM
I am glad to see TS doesn't give up and keeps reminding people of the significance of the Elvis connection. It also makes me think, and that is a feeling I have had for months, that we are missing an important part in this Elvis connection.

Thank you TS for your patience and determination, I admire you for it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 19, 2010, 10:31:55 AM
I guess this is not with TS, I have never questioned the parallels between Michael and Elvis, even though I knew nothing of all this stuff about Elvis a few months ago that started all this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 19, 2010, 10:37:52 AM
My respect for you TS has grown due to your response to the criticism and skepticism. I am impressed with how you have handled the situation and conducted yourself.

Thank you for seeing it through.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 19, 2010, 12:07:56 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I am glad to see TS doesn't give up and keeps reminding people of the significance of the Elvis connection. It also makes me think, and that is a feeling I have had for months, that we are missing an important part in this Elvis connection.

Thank you TS for your patience and determination, I admire you for it.

I have felt we are "missing something" as well. Can't put my finger on it. But if I do I'll let you know  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

December 19, 2010, 12:12:39 PM
Thanks TS, good to have you back and guiding us along, if we've missed an important part of the puzzle I don't think it'll be long before someone here figures it out, look at all we've already discovered/unearthed! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

December 19, 2010, 12:26:55 PM
This was a very great post by SoldierOfLove.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

December 19, 2010, 03:17:17 PM
Thank you TS! Quite simple and quite clear. Is it really that hard to believe there are two kings in this hoax? I've said it before, and I'll say it again:  If we believe michael hoaxed his death, why can't we believe  elvis did too? And if that's the case, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that there would obviously be connections. Michael studied the greats. I think it's obvious people in general fascinate him. A man who faked his death and stayed "dead" would be awfully intriguing to michael, wouldn't you say?

Oh and TS I'm just so happy and grateful for whatever you post and whenever you redirect. Thanks for not giving up on us when you've been pushed up against a wall. I've still got open arms for you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Sarahli

December 19, 2010, 03:34:30 PM
Thank you SOL for this well presented comment. I don't really know what to say apart from the fact the the Elvis parallel is UNDENIABLE  :D  God bless you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

December 19, 2010, 04:08:13 PM
Thank You TS,

Credit to you for your patience and perseverance, lesser others would have given up a long time ago but despite all the critics and skepticism that came your way, you are still here standing and helping us understand the facts and the message. It says a lot about you TS.

The Elvis connection was made on the first day of the Hoax by LMP on her Myspace page.
As I sit here overwhelmed with sadness, reflection and confusion at what was my biggest failure to date, watching on the news almost play by play The exact Scenario I saw happen on August 16th, 1977 happening again right now with Michael (A sight I never wanted to see again) just as he predicted, I am truly, truly gutted.

--Lisa Marie Presley 6/26/09

Whilst I always saw the parallels between MJ and Elvis, I have to admit that I only recently started to accept that Elvis is likely to be Jesse and be alive; until then I thought it was a Hoax within the MJ Hoax... and I was reluctant to get too far into the rabbit hole.
It is true that we may be missing important elements of the connection as Souza pointed out, the question is which ones?

With L.O.V.E

PS. And thank you SoldierofLOVE for your post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

December 19, 2010, 04:13:49 PM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
Thank You TS,

Credit to you for your patience and perseverance, lesser others would have given up a long time ago but despite all the critics and skepticism that came your way, you are still here standing and helping us understand the facts and the message. It says a lot about you TS.

The Elvis connection was made on the first day of the Hoax by LMP on her Myspace page.
As I sit here overwhelmed with sadness, reflection and confusion at what was my biggest failure to date, watching on the news almost play by play The exact Scenario I saw happen on August 16th, 1977 happening again right now with Michael (A sight I never wanted to see again) just as he predicted, I am truly, truly gutted.

Whilst I always saw the parallels between MJ and Elvis, I have to admit that I only recently started to accept that Elvis is likely to be Jesse and be alive; until then I thought it was a Hoax within the MJ Hoax... and I was reluctant to get too far into the rabbit hole.
It is true that we may be missing important elements of the connection as Souza pointed out, the question is which ones?

I keep forgetting that part in LMP's blog...those two words are capitalized for no apparent reason...has to be intentional. I have always thought that TS could very well be  Elvis himself or someone in the "Elvis camp" instead of someone close to Michael. Or it could be both, like Lisa Marie herself. Also let's not forget how many times she brought up the Elvis connection in her interview with Oprah.. she was being so obvious!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

December 19, 2010, 04:20:10 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Thank You TS,

I keep forgetting that part in LMP's blog...those two words are capitalized for no apparent reason...has to be intentional. I have always thought that TS could very well be  Elvis himself or someone in the "Elvis camp" instead of someone close to Michael. Or it could be both, like Lisa Marie herself. Also let's not forget how many times she brought up the Elvis connection in her interview with Oprah.. she was being so obvious!
And I heard somewhere that TS is a girl right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 19, 2010, 04:42:09 PM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Thank You TS,

Where? I think that's only an assumption because TS never said if he's male or female. I think TS is a man, too patient to be a woman :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2010, 04:46:23 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Thank You TS,

Where? I think that's only an assumption because TS never said if he's male or female. I think TS is a man, too patient to be a woman :lol:

Haha...good point  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal