trublu

Quote from: "liegi"
Thank you. This is incredibly scary stuff.  It reminds me of the film, "The Manchurian Candidate."  The first one was made in 1962 about a man who was brainwashed to assassinate people.

I know it is absolutely terrifying. And to see this kind of thing in mainstream media...well..I am ashamed of my country...and vogue...and the parents of these kids...and anyone else involved in this project. I am writing a letter of complaint.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Quote from: "liegi"
Thank you. This is incredibly scary stuff.  It reminds me of the film, "The Manchurian Candidate."  The first one was made in 1962 about a man who was brainwashed to assassinate people.

The last indication of how seriously some folks are steering into this direction was "Inception".
We cannot say they did not show us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

everlastinglove_MJ

Disgusting!
Their parents, who are driven by money and fame, are responsible for this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

loyalfan

simply cant believe it........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: RK
Think the army should send  french vogue some complaints?

above all else we should pray.
Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 07:59:01 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

..what about the children that go to Pageant contests ? I find it disturbing too

PLUS i found some comments about that photoshoot that made me look "closer"  :shock:  :
"godozo….honestly if u look closely at them….every single one of them has features of a boy…..i think this shit is even sicker than meets the eye….they’re trying to confuse the mind like they have in so many other instances….and reality is we won’t even know but one thing i do know is that this world is a real f**d up place….god save us"
"Oh my God, I just noticed that indeed at least one them IS a boy, it’s the one in the 1st, 2nd, the middle one in the 5th , 7th and 8th picture. That one is heavily sexualized and covered in the prints and as the gift. If that isn’t pedofilia then what the heck it’s supposed to be??"
 I think these articles should be checked too :
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

Quote from: Le Papillon Bleu
..what about the children that go to Pageant contests ? I find it disturbing too

PLUS i found some comments about that photoshoot that made me look "closer"  :shock:
"godozo….honestly if u look closely at them….every single one of them has features of a boy…..i think this shit is even sicker than meets the eye….they’re trying to confuse the mind like they have in so many other instances….and reality is we won’t even know but one thing i do know is that this world is a real f**d up place….god save us"
"Oh my God, I just noticed that indeed at least one them IS a boy, it’s the one in the 1st, 2nd, the middle one in the 5th , 7th and 8th picture. That one is heavily sexualized and covered in the prints and as the gift. If that isn’t pedofilia then what the heck it’s supposed to be??"
 I think these articles should be checked too :
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=5998
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=4948
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=4454

Oh dear lord :(

Have you seen Painted Babies? It is highly disturbing..Here is part 1

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLsoOSrurVs[/youtube]
Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 08:00:02 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "trublu"

Oh dear lord :(

Have you seen Painted Babies? It is highly disturbing..Here is part 1

[youtube:y4y92mtj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLsoOSrurVs[/youtube:y4y92mtj]
I wonder what happens after these children grow up...what is it that these mothers teach them to do in life? :( I can't see a happy child in this video..they're like robots...they destroy their childhood for a contest that I don't even understand what is about.
OH the end made me laugh:
"But I feel like this is an investment in her education because she's learning to sing and get out in front of the people and have skills that would go with her for the rest of her life!" what a hell???
Also check this out too...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The magazine pics of the children were disgusting and reminded me of the 1996 satanic murder of Jonbonet Ramsey, a beautiful little 6 year old girl from Colorado, USA.  It is believed that Jonbonet was sacrificed in a satanic sex ritual. Her parents had ties to satanic sects. Jonbonet was killed around Christmas time.  Her murder case was never solved but was recently re-opened based on new evidence.  More details on the Jonbonet story are available on Google but be forewarned; Jonbonet's story is a sad, sad, sickening story of evil satanic corruption.   

The video below shows Jonbonet in child beauty pageants. Magazine pics and beauty pageants for children should be outlawed.

Here is Jonbonet....
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyhiyXKBL6k&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/youtube]
Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 08:00:36 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "White_Orchid"
The magazine pics of the children were disgusting and reminded me of the 1996 satanic murder of Jonbonet Ramsey, a beautiful little 6 year old girl from Colorado, USA.  It is believed that Jonbonet was sacrificed in a satanic sex ritual. Her parents had ties to satanic sects. Jonbonet was killed around Christmas time.  Her murder case was never solved but was recently re-opened based on new evidence.  More details on the Jonbonet story are available on Google but be forewarned; Jonbonet's story is a sad, sad, sickening story of evil satanic corruption.  

The video below shows Jonbonet in child beauty pageants. Magazine pics and beauty pageants for children should be outlawed.

Here is Jonbonet....
[youtube:3km6m1l7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyhiyXKBL6k&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/youtube:3km6m1l7]
I saw the little girl's story and also a photo of the little girl's dead body......made me very very sad...angry.....these families don't deserve to have kids..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-cTopic starter

White_Orchid now that you mention the case of this girl I remembered the case Madelene McCann girls "mysteriously disappeared" IN AN APARTMENT RENTAL IN PORTUGAL MAY 3RD 2007.

I will copy some paragraphs from a Spanish blog:

THERE ARE MANY THINGS THAT PEOPLE IGNORE THE "DISAPPEARANCE" OF THIS ENGLISH girl APARTMENT WHERE HE SPENT A FEW DAYS OF VACATION WITH HIS PARENTS.
FOR EXAMPLE:
TO INTERPOL TO BEGIN HIS INQUIRIES PER INFORMATION PRIVATE OF INFORMANTS OF INTERPOL, CAPTURED THE FIRST TELEPHONE CALLS FROM THE MADELENE PARENTS WITH "THE KIDNAPPERS" SINCE THEY WERE FRIGHTENED OF WHAT HAD BEHIND OF THIS MATTER, AND THOSE WHO WERE BEHIND THE "SO THE INTERPOL IS ASUSTO´ KNOW CERTAIN THINGS THAT THE DID TREMBLE AND FRIGHTENING, TO KNOW THE TRUTH"OF MYSTERIOUS DISAPPEARANCE"MADELENE AND END, WHEREABOUTS AND WHO WERE THE KIDNAPPERS"

INTERPOL WHEN WAS NOT AGREE WITH THE DECISION of shelving the MADELENE ISSUE AND STOP Madelene PARENTS AND CLAIM THEM THE TRUTH, THE REAL REASON Madelene RAPTURE "AND TRUE Raptor", SEVERE ORDERS CAME the highest levels ENGLISH CROWN AND THE VATICAN TO ORDER NOT STOP IT ALL AND NOTHING MORE RESEARCH OR LES to radicals, AS THE POLICE OF THE INTERPOL Due to their consciences, WANTED TO GO AHEAD AND DO NOT LET THIS MURDER Satan was hidden MADELEINE OTHERS FOR THEIR DEMONIC MONSTERS
! IF SOMEONE WANTS TO INVESTIGATE THE MATTER OF THE MADELENE girl, investigating, and frightened REAL POLICE TO KNOW HOW MANY OF THE INTERPOL AND THE PORTUGUESE POLICE THAT WERE MONITORING THE CASE "MADELENA" DEAD IN CIRCUMSTANCES strange!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]http://teatrevesadespertar.wordpress.co ... -personas/
Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 08:01:22 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME??!!!!! Ok I'm a pretty even keel, calm person... BUT THIS JUST BOILS MY BLOOD.... SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK!!!!!!!!!! ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have a deep respect for our forum member 'rastye' who actually intervened on behalf of a sexually abused child in her country.  

Here is the link to rastye's story:

@paula-c, yes, Madeline is another shocking story.  I have followed the Madeline story but there are high level cover-ups of the bad guys. The last update that I read was that Madeline was alive but still captive.

:shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "paula-c"
Notice the presence of feline prints in many photos – a reference Sex Kitten programming (aka Beta Programming). Lost of innocence, premature sexualization, awkward settings, ritual abuse, blank stares…the pics truly reek of mind controlled children.

I just read this disgusting thing and saw this :
"Older victims were frequently tattooed for easy identification with a “so-called” Blue or other colored MONARCH butterfly. This practice became more or less obsolete in the early 1970′s and was replaced by the victim wearing butterfly hair barrettes, large butterfly ear rings, pins, necklaces, bracelets, or embroidered insignias to “advertise” their art of expertise to knowledgeable abusers."

This program is called MONARCH like the Monarch butterfly , I just quote something that disturbed me a lot...well that everything makes me want to scream and cry and vomit...but I thought of "Michael" the album cover and the butterfly....it's a Monarch !!!!!!!!!!!
Tell me this is just a coincidence...!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "RK"
Think the army should send  french vogue some complaints?

Oh yes we should, with all our signatures !!!!!!!!!!!!! we are 4645 persons. Souza and Mo should ask all members  to do a common action.Well, that's my opinion.We can't say, in one side we want to fight like Michael does, and in the other side put our head in the sand, pretending not to see anything wrong in this disgusting photoshoot!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions