Re: Jackson Reality Show - SURPRISE ENDING?
December 19, 2009, 07:22:02 PM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Quote from: "lisap27"
i thinkits gonna be that they will appear at the LONDON tribute as the jackson 5 with janet as the 5th!!

I really dont want to watch that.   Without MJ they are nothing.
I agree. Without Michael They're just a bunch of "OOOH"-ing and "AAAH"-ing brothers. O.o
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We didn\'t lose Michael, we just can\'t find him.[/size]

"Everyone loved Michael, we all loved him, but I mean, look what we did..." --Gladys Knight

sweet1

December 19, 2009, 08:49:10 PM
Quote from: "Crescendo"
i think they know that as long as they talk about Michael, and experiences involving Michael, or his talent, etc. they (jackson family) know their show will have high ratings. Becuase people wanna hear about Michael. which is why i watched the show. i dont care if the other 4 reunite or not. all i cared about was clues about Michael and anything that had to do with him.

My feelings exactly! Even if they do reunite I am sure there won't be alot of fans that show up at the performance. They are not as talented as MJ and will never be. They want the reality show to be successful so they keep MJ in their conversation. I believe MJ allowed them to talk about him in the show even though he was so against it from the beginning. I do believe it was within limits. I think it's great of MJ to give them the opportunity to shine after 40 yrs. It's up to them to make it work. Unfortunately they are not doing a a very good job thus far. Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

December 20, 2009, 12:39:27 AM
What caught my attention in the article was that jermaine and jackie looked like they really had been crying, sad, they even had red eyes.... oh no....  :?  I hope they are simply really good actors... gosh.. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

December 20, 2009, 12:42:46 AM
Quote from: "Jennie"
What caught my attention in the article was that jermaine and jackie looked like they really had been crying, sad, they even had red eyes.... oh no....  :?  I hope they are simply really good actors... gosh.. :(

really i didnt see one tear or red eye from jackie. I saw him wipe his eye. but all he did was keep his head down. i thought he was the least convincing.

I apologize i dont mean to be rude towards him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

December 21, 2009, 05:08:27 AM
Here's a thought. Maybe (another reason) MJ faked his death was to get out of the creepy  :shock: invasiveness :shock:  of a reality show that the network bought already with his (even a walk on, from time to time) presence understood!     :oops: Heck, I would even do   that! Horrors!!!!  :shock: TOO many chances at invasion of privacy--inadvertant self-disclosure!!  Even with control over editing.  :roll: Oh NO :shock:  :shock:   :lol:  :lol: ---I cannot see MJ EVER :o  "hanging" on a reality show!!  Are you KIDDING??

But...I could see him showing up for the 40 year reunion performances ON STAGE!!!! Maybe this is the surprise??? :D  :lol:  8-)

And, may be it would be some kind of a hollogram---so no one was really certain if he LIVES yet, or what!!!! He  :lol:  8-) ALWAYS did like to be on the CUTTING EDGE of technology....That way, he could keep this hoax going a little longer, while everyone ponders that!!!! This would buy him some time to work on his other movies--I hate to be so  :lol: greedy---but I expect him to show back up with  :D armsful of presents!!!! Depending upon HOW long he's been planning this absence from us, he could have many ;)  short films in tow, as well as new musical efforts.

I just can't picture him sitting on his cuteness ALL this time!!!!  He's too much of an overachiever. He's cooking up something, besides a sabbatical ---you know it, too! :lol:  8-) ;)    

:!:  :!:  But, he doesn't HAVE to! :!:    :idea: Just come back, Doll.   :D Just bring YOU :D !!!!!!!
What do you think? Am I right?  This works, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

December 23, 2009, 03:40:54 PM
P.S.....The J Five are NOT :o  "nothing without MJ"!!!! They are all cute, and got the moves and voices. Where have y'all been?  Don't be cutting on MJ's big brothers!  They got his back!  And---they were HOT---stirring  :lol: up the women when Mikey was just a puppy :D , right beside them!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions