No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ Sinderella,Thank-you for your post on where Michael was in 2005.I just thought it was very odd what our tour guide said,after I learnt  that Michael was there after June 25th 2009.My mum and I were on a holiday of a lifetime,and I will never forget it in more ways than one .It is a wonderful country,and we can't wait to get back.
I was also thinking about a article that TMZ posted in June about" To Russia With Love''.This made me wonder about the whole Sean Connery thing,or maybe I am retching
I'll never forget seeing the Xmas wreaths,and had know clue that Michael Jackson was there.Wonder why this tour guide didn't know either.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Cheers xxxooo
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just talked to my friend and she is 30000000000% POSITIVE about the fact that Michael LIVED at Carolwood and did not want anybody to know because of the press. Thats what Michael told her. Apparently, some paparazzi who were "close" to Michael knew that too like Ben, that guy who is supposed to have taken the ambulance pic (try to ask him the question if you can contact him he will confirm you what I am saying). But he loved Michael and wanted to stay loyal and thats probably the reason why he also did not tell anybody, and why he never made any pictures of Mj there. As somebody wrote, Michael was probably staying there during the trials because it was a place safe to be and also because it was closer to court. I also think it makes sense, when you are sick and "weak" because of all the things going on, to stay in a closer place and make sure you won't spend half of each day on the road.
I dont know about what the law allows and not allow, but I'm dying to know the truth just like all of you, I've been posting on this forum for almost a year, and I would never ever post any informations I am not 100000% sure about. Or if im not sure, I would just say so. But he lived there, which doesnt mean that this house was not used as well to prepare the hoax....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@babyshine...I am not sure what happened in 2005,as I personally was going through the loss of my father in 2004,so for my mum and I to have a trip of a life time to America was truely amazing ,as I said before I do not know why the tour guide never mentionned that Michael was staying in this house,but this whole discussion certainly opens another door to this mystery/illusion.I was ownly sharing what I know,and I believe that is what has lead me on Michaels journey of discovery.Discover The Man We Never Knew.I was simply in the right place at the right time.
Ironically for my mum and I, we were sharing her dream of visiting Graceland.Los Angeles was our 3 day stop over,then off for our week in Graceland,rounding off our trip in Las Vegas,ironically staying at Treasure Island,where Kenny Ortega had created the Siren Cove .None of this was at all significant in relation to Michael for me till after 25th June 2009, when I tried to figure out why I never felt that he had really 'Died'.I am here discovering and learning new things about Michael,and thanks to everybody here it has been a real rollercoaster ride,with many sleepless night.I barely went near a computer,and know very little about them ,but some how I am learning how to weave my way around here.So in relation to were Michael was in June 2009 I can only go by what I saw in April 2009 through the eyes of a tour guide.Sorry for the long post.
It's all for LOVE.
On another note I put up a video regarding a TMZ reference to Sean Connery.I noticed that his favourite movie was..To Russia With Love.So maybe there is something in our discussion on Sean Connery.My other post is about 3 above this one.Maybe Tmz were giving us a cryptic message.
Cheers.Merry Christmas to all.xxxooo :
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "breakodawn"
@ Sinderella,Thank-you for your post on where Michael was in 2005.I just thought it was very odd what our tour guide said,after I learnt  that Michael was there after June 25th 2009.My mum and I were on a holiday of a lifetime,and I will never forget it in more ways than one .It is a wonderful country,and we can't wait to get back.
I was also thinking about a article that TMZ posted in June about" To Russia With Love''.This made me wonder about the whole Sean Connery thing,or maybe I am retching
I'll never forget seeing the Xmas wreaths,and had know clue that Michael Jackson was there.Wonder why this tour guide didn't know either.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Cheers xxxooo

You're welcome,thank you for reading it and taking it in.
It is really odd to say it was Sean Connery's residence when he rarely lives there.They are supposed to be up to date,that is what tourists pay for.
I live there part time,so i've never taken one of those tours,but going back to the original topic of this thread,it does seem strange for Michael to live in such an exposed area.It is right near Sunset and Hollywood,tourist/celebrity psycho-stalker central.
I know the house has bad lighting,which by that I mean sun wise,it is quite shaded which would put most people off in LA since most people there want the sun 100% of the time but Michael and not being able to be in the sun would logically see that as a bonus.It is also not far from the Staples center(but lets be honests,wasn't like he was there everyday lol)

@Babyshine,I appriciate your input and sharing what you know/what your friend is saying and i'm not here to argue with you over this but I know that the law, regardless of how sick or weak you are,or how far the house is from the courts,will not change or bend for one person even if you are MJ.He lived at Neverland.They aren't there to make your trial comfortable or easy.I do not believe a man who is the most famous human being on the planet,who is also going through a 2nd child molestation trial,has every second of his life under a microscope by the media and the fans could sneak about and be hiding out in another residence and no one know.People make it their career to know where he is and what he does.
I am sorry,but I think your friend is either lying to you or is mistaken.That trial lasted 66days,everyone one of those days was reported on by the media who followed him to and from court.As I said he will have had a tag on and curfew so,he wouldn't be going anywhere other than to and from his home.He was stuck,under surveillence at the ranch.
The thread is about whether he lived there in 2008/9 or just rented it for the hoax-which is probable.

I'm done on this topic of 2005,I have tried to explain that BY LAW he will have to of been in Neverland.

Back to 08/09.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

************************************2nd round of CHARGES.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "Sinderella"
************************************2nd round of CHARGES.

No, 1st round of charges, 2nd round of allegations.  Stick to facts please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Haha..wow.Just wow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

My thoughts exactly. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

@Sinderella - You seem to know MJ's 2005 trial so well, what were his bail conditions exactly?  Do you know?  

@Mo - you're right, there was only one trial....the other was again extoration and bogus claims made against MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

As I said I am done discussing the year 2005,trials,etc in a thread which is about where he lived in 2008/2009 and the use of Carolwood as a house/hoax location.

It is irrelevant to the hoax and anything to do with that trial has 1.gone and is 2.private information and his privacy should be respected as you would want yours to be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "Sinderella"
As I said I am done discussing the year 2005,trials,etc in a thread which is about where he lived in 2008/2009 and the use of Carolwood as a house/hoax location.
True. Can we stay on topic please?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Sinderella - that is what I thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just taking my theory back to light with this interview of Dr Freeze (who worked with Mike on "Break of Dawn", "A place with no name" and "Blue Gangsta"

quoting the part of the interview that made me go hmmmmmm again about MJ living in Carolwood before he died

(...)

Q: When you have finished the sessions with him, did you know that were finished or did you expect that he'll get back to work on other songs?

F: Since we started recording together, I knew that I would dedicate myself totally. I only wanted to work with anyone other than Michael. I had promised never to work with anyone else. It was a full time job: I worked with him for years. I was in the studio with him shortly before his death.

Q: You were in the studio with him just before his death?

F: Actually, we talked a lot and we were about to enter the studio. To be precise, I remember going to see him at his residence in Vegas, and there was a studio there. It was just before he leaves.

Q: You recorded something?

F: No, nothing was recorded, we just brainstormed. We were about to start recording sessions: one was ready and we prepared the equipment for the studio. I offered a few new songs I had written especially for him. He loved them very much, he wanted to save them, but he died.

(...)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions