pepper

Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
these pictures are supposed to be from 2008 Christmas so presumably taken at Carolwood:

Same archway, same large vase, same stair landing - the only thing different is the mirror on the wall... looks like they were in the house long enough to take pictures.  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

two more pictures:

:?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok, but from Christmas... Some people spend christmas in different place than their home. (See, Katherine Jackson, renting a huge house when she a condo available... :lol: )

@Sinderella : Heyo Girl ! I was worried i didn't find you anywhere for 2 days !  i thought your computer crashed or something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
Ok, but from Christmas... Some people spend christmas in different place than their home. (See, Katherine Jackson, renting a huge house when she a condo available... :lol: )

yes, I know, it should not be a definitive proof
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@amber...In response to what you heard on Sky News,I would like to confirm this.When my mum and I were on holidays in America from April19th until May 1st 2009 we stayed in West Hollywood.On the 20th April 2009 we went on a Hollywood house tour.We got picked up at The Beverley Hills Hilton and taken all through Bel Air ,being shown all the many famous homes.We drove slowly as the roads were quite narrow and surrounded with big hedges.I remember passing the house with the Xmas wreaths and someone on the bus commented as to why they were there,and the guide said because Sean Connery spends so much time away from the house that no-one has taken them down.Obviously at the time being prior to 25th June 2009,I never really thought anything of this.Of course after everything started to unfold after 25th June 2009,I believe this is why I am so drawn to this.I asked my mother if she remembered the wreaths,and she said yes.She also remembered the guide telling every-one that it was where Sean Connery lives.I guess this perhaps one of the reason why I suspect something very strange happened at North Carolwood Drive that day.This I believe was part of Michaels Big plan.An illusion being played out for the world to see.
The Greatest Show On Earth!
I have mentionned this a while ago.CheersXXXOOO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I found the site with photo of the house with the note it was Sean Connery house uploaded in 2007:?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "breakodawn"
@amber...In response to what you heard on Sky News,I would like to confirm this.When my mum and I were on holidays in America from April19th until May 1st 2009 we stayed in West Hollywood.On the 20th April 2009 we went on a Hollywood house tour.We got picked up at The Beverley Hills Hilton and taken all through Bel Air ,being shown all the many famous homes.We drove slowly as the roads were quite narrow and surrounded with big hedges.I remember passing the house with the Xmas wreaths and someone on the bus commented as to why they were there,and the guide said because Sean Connery spends so much time away from the house that no-one has taken them down.Obviously at the time being prior to 25th June 2009,I never really thought anything of this.Of course after everything started to unfold after 25th June 2009,I believe this is why I am so drawn to this.I asked my mother if she remembered the wreaths,and she said yes.She also remembered the guide telling every-one that it was where Sean Connery lives.I guess this perhaps one of the reason why I suspect something very strange happened at North Carolwood Drive that day.This I believe was part of Michaels Big plan.An illusion being played out for the world to see.
The Greatest Show On Earth!
I have mentionned this a while ago.CheersXXXOOO

This is very interesting, but could it be that the tour guide simply didn't know Michael had moved into the house?! I don't know exactly how tour operators work and whether they're always up-to-date with who lives where... Or maybe because Michael was going to rent the house for a relatively short while (before going to London) one could say it wasn't technically his "home "...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

They are supposed to know.  They get paid to know.  This is interesting that they said Sean Connery lived there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Even for small time, i don't see a tourist bus missing the chance to say "here is MICHAEL JACKSON'S House"  :roll:
I mean why say it's Sean Connery empty house when it is michael jackson living there...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

Ok time to do a California Property search of the Carolwood Home. Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And on April May, Tour annoucement was made...so there must have been FANS around the house, at least sleeping there lol... but yet we got no picture taken of MJ going in or out the house...when he was going to rehearsal on daily basis ? Not a single one ?

Not a single phone from a fan or even from a paparazzi to steal a single video or a single picture of MJ making any V sign through the window while the car enters the home ?
and this was after the announcement, right on Sunset bd  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In same day!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "BambiMJ"
In same day!
can you explain ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Truthprevails...That is exactly what I thought.When I realised that this was the same house that Michael was living in, it got me wondering why on earth did he not say,
This is where Michael Jackson is staying in preparation for his up and coming concerts".Imagine the questions we would have all asked him.If only I had known what was unfolding right in front of my eyes I would have paid more attention.To this day I still find this the oddest thing,because as you were discussing wouldn't you think that there would have been fans,photographers around the house waiting to catch a glimpse of the most famous person on the planet.My conclusion is that this house was a perfect decoy,Michaels illusion.Cheers xxxooo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

From someone's blog, a post about Tours of the Stars homes dated August 27, 2010.  There is only this link to the cached version.  If you go to the person's blog, this post has been deleted from the actual blog.

"While still at the stop sign look to your left. That huge castle-like mansion belongs to Sir Sean Connery (100 N. Carolwood Dr.). There’s a small gate on the left. A car with white walls was parked inside that gate for almost a year. It was covered but obviously an old car since it had white walls. One day it was gone. The large front gates are just to the left after the stop sign. Last year I was about to pull into Connery’s driveway to turn around when those gates started to open. I thought someone was coming out but it was Sean Connery racing past me in his Mercedes. The gates quickly closed quickly once he was on the property. Sean Connery’s mansion was leased to Michael Jackson at the time of his death. This is where he died and you’ll find several flowers and other mementos left by fans to the left of those front gates."

This person is saying he saw Sean Connery drive into the gates of 100 Carolwood drive in 2009. If he means literally "in the last year" that means this was after June, 2009 since the date of this blog post is August 27,2010.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions