From what I've seen of the house, it didn't look "kid friendly".  Dunno. Just seemed a bit too pristeen for small children to have lived there.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Amber

Definately worth investigating  :geek:   on sky news when it broke that MJ had "died" they said the house was owned by sean connery not sure if this is true but thought id mention it  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...Love Is A Feeling,I Dont Want To Hear It...MJ FOREVER

just had a look at google map and noticed that the back door (garage gates) are on monovale dr, can't be seen from carolwood dr. This road leads to "gateway triangle" and then sunset bd straight to Beverly hills hotel. All out of carolwood drive view.

info out of a bad article i do not wish to link because they don't deserve it  :P

""According to property records, the lavish and exuberantly decorated pile on N. Carolwood Drive is owned by Roxanne Guez who is (or was, we don't know) married to Hubert Guez, a somewhat controversial bizness man who made his millions manufacturing apparel in Mexico for all sorts of recognizable mass market brands. Mister Guez now serves as the CEO of a coterie of clothing brands including Ed Hardy and Christian Audiger.""
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

airieslady

Carrie Fisher mentioned that house in her blog.  She was good friends with Michael. I don't think he lived there either.

Michael & Me

By Carrie • Jul 6th, 2009 • Category: News
Hello to one and all!

Tis I! Your intermittent blogmeister, back to provide you with inside information on The Late Michael Jackson. I was friendly with Michael. I believe that he considered us to be friends.

(Picture of Micheal Jackson reading Carrie Fisher's Whishful Drinking)
I visited him over the Christmas holiday at that weirdly expensive rental home somewhere here in Southern Cal. What’s odd is that I see fans laying flowers in front of homes that I don’t think Michael ever lived in. But then this whole scene is odd.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

not even sure it's from carolwood. It's seems too soon in 2008

Still searching...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "skyways"
VERY GOOD QUESTION - I MEAN, THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON, WHO WAS MOBBED BY REPORTES AND CRAZY STALKERS :( E-V-E-R-Y STEP HE MAKED - AND N_O_S_I_N_G_L_E_P_I_C_T_U_R_ES OF HIM OR STAFF GETTIN IN AND OUT OF THAT HOUSE FOR 6 MONTH WHEN HE LIVED THERE AND TWICE A DAY FOR REVERSALS ON SC??? ...

I dont take it 4 one single minutes!
1. Dont forget - owner of that house is designer CHristian AGuler ! - MJ close friend ;) ;), whoms party Michael Surprisingly! attend not so long before 625...
So, Chamon! - we should dig dipper.
WEry good sourse of MJ pictures is steady_ laughing.com - every year, every event , YET, for 6 month in Carlwood we have only his pictures outside some where on the road, in Christian shop etc... BUT NEVER coming and going from that house :)
2. REgarding 911 call .
EVeryone in USA knows - 911 IS V_E_R_Y SPECIAL POLICE CREW AND PARAMEDICS, THAT HAVE EQUPMENT TO TRAKING YOUR E_X_A_C_T CALL LOCATION EVEN IF YOU DONT SAY ONE SINGLE WORD, IF YOU ON FOREST OR THE MOON-AND POLICE THERE FRST!
But I think Murray didn't know bout that  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

airieslady

I know I was there in Sept. of this year, and that is paparazzi central right there.  They were parked on the lower streets before Sunset cause everyone has to come out that way to get to rest of Hollywood.  Just seems really strange no pics that whole time MJ was supposedly there.  If MJ was back in Beverly Hills... they would be climbing the trees to get a pic.  Don't you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

Quote from: "airieslady"
I know I was there in Sept. of this year, and that is paparazzi central right there.  They were parked on the lower streets before Sunset cause everyone has to come out that way to get to rest of Hollywood.  Just seems really strange no pics that whole time MJ was supposedly there.  If MJ was back in Beverly Hills... they would be climbing the trees to get a pic.  Don't you think?

Sure, especially when those paparrazzi happened to be there the exact morning of his death...

We are shown a lot of clues, but maybe we should wonder about why we didn't see some other stuffs...like you said, pictures of MJ and his family in that house, coming and going, or any inside thing leaks...I mean there is NOTHING, when the whole world knows MJ is there, that his house is closed by 3 streets, so very exposed, and that he just announces his return on stage etc...not a single picture.

Like a lot of other things we are only given to see ONE view and all the other things that should appear around are MISSING.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is the link where we discussed it before about MJ not living in the Carolwood home.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

When Oprah interviewed katherine and the children, Paris said the she use to go on the roof with her father eating snickers, and she use to see the light of the Luxor hotel. So I think they were always living in Las Vegas. I think the house in Carolwood was just for the hoax. Michael knew it was a busy street. What better to plan a hoax. But then yet again, there was a moving truck when Michael supposedly passed away, and the sisters went to the rented house to get all his belongings. Like I said earlier, there was a picture of Michael with an umbrella, and his children walking infront of garages door. That was carolwood rented house. This is very confusing. Hope we can unravell this suspense. Blessing to you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
This is a call to investigate this idea :

I don't see MJ renting a house...don't ask me why, i just don't see it. We all remember that the phone call to 911 has been made from beverly hills hotel (even with technical explanations, yet it was written beverly hills hotel...)

I don't know why but the feeling came to me that MJ was in this hotel on long stay and never lived in Carolwood drive. That the house was rented for hoax purpose, to get a safe place to organise etc...

things that make me think this

- Never saw a picture of MJ or any leaked video after his death, showing his life in htat house.

- Joe making statement that he could never be allowed into the house to see his son. Maybe there was "nothing/nobody" to see there.

-Only picture for some LIFE inside was this overly staged picture of the bedroom. All pictures we got from the inside were about the house total empty and clean.

- The house being "cleaned" by some jackson people before cops come to it. Could be a way to hide the fact that nobody lived there or remove "hoax stuff" after june 25.

- helicopter landing to Neverland on july 8 makes me think maybe MJ left the hotel after anonymous stay there, using helicopter landing pads from there, while everybody focussed on carolwood/staplecenter/wherethehellisthecoffin story.

I'm not trying to say exactly what happened, but i guess it would have been easy to get to an hotel (where liz taylor spent 6 honey moon) under anonymous identity, use an empter house from the neighborhood to plan the hoax and while people focuss on there, leave the hotel still anonymous.

As i don't like feeling neither right or wrong about something, i ask YOU to debunk me, and find me pictures or videos or statements of fans, of MJ living in Carolwood drive before his death...

You choose to have this epiphany and share it with the world while I am ill and I am away?PFFTTT
lol
I love it though ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
There was a photo of Michael leaving with his children you can see the drive way, the garage doors. I cannot find the pictures but it was posted in one of the threads. Now is that carolwood drive? I have no clue. It can be anywhere. Great work. You make absolutely sense. God bless.

Actually, those photos were taken outside of a recording studio in L.A. according to these links and many others.  If you google "Michael Jackson Kids Unmasked" and click "images" you can see alot of the other links that say the same thing.

"Michael Jackson's children unmasked for the first time    By Mark Jefferies  June 6, 2009

Here's real piece of pop history – as one of Michael Jackson’s three children is unmasked for the first time.

...elder son Prince Michael I, 12, faced up to full scrutiny as the two walked through the parking lot at a Los Angeles recording studio.

His fresh-faced daughter Paris Michael, 11, was also maskless."

Unmasked: A rare glimpse of Michael Jackson's kids faces as they visit a recording studio
By Richard Simpson
Created 8:14 AM on 04th June 2009

Prince Michael, 12, and Paris, 11, were photographed in Los Angeles.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Good question. I was wondering about this too when we passed Carolwood Drive last summer (such a coincidence that I had to be there :lol: )
When we entered Carolwood Drive we immediately saw the house on the right, which is a busy place with a lot of traffic, cars and sightseeing buses. In front of the gate I was thinking: really, why would Michael consider living here on this spot? Because it's too prominent and too easily accessible for fans, paparazzi etc. Though, for a hoax it IS the right place, it's a good stage ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
When Oprah interviewed katherine and the children, Paris said the she use to go on the roof with her father eating snickers, and she use to see the light of the Luxor hotel. So I think they were always living in Las Vegas. I think the house in Carolwood was just for the hoax. Michael knew it was a busy street. What better to plan a hoax. But then yet again, there was a moving truck when Michael supposedly passed away, and the sisters went to the rented house to get all his belongings. Like I said earlier, there was a picture of Michael with an umbrella, and his children walking infront of garages door. That was carolwood rented house. This is very confusing. Hope we can unravell this suspense. Blessing to you all.

Yeah it's weird that Paris talks about being in Vegas enjoying the view when they supposedly lived the last months in this house in LA...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

these pictures are supposed to be from 2008 Christmas so presumably taken at Carolwood:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions