09-09-09 Interesting!
December 15, 2010, 11:56:20 AM
In the same website I found the quote of Nostradamus that seems related to Michael, I found another thing very interesting about 9-9-9...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

They say that 09/09/09 as a cycle of 260 days, and it has to repeat by 3 times, and the end this cycle is october 28th 2011... Same day that Michael resurrected from the movie This is it... hmmmmm!

"the Ninth level, will radically come to transform the collective consciousness in such a way that we will see the world in an entirely different light. It is for this reason that in the three upcoming Sacred Calendar rounds that follow upon 9.9.9 we will need to network and focus our intentions so that they converge in the birth of a new world. This is all the more important as there are several sources that seem to indicate that the sixth night of the Galactic Underworld, beginning on November 8, 2009 (Breaking news and oprah day), may come to generate a deep downturn in the world’s economy.

The first of these 260-day Sacred Calendar rounds, the one which actually begins on 9.9.9 and goes on until May 26, 2010, may be seen as a period of build-up to the Ninth level that is suitable for prayer, meditation and mental focusing. We encourage community building, networking and spiritual synchronization in this time period, also of a practical nature. The second 260 calendar round, starting 27.05.10 will create a preliminary arrival of the Ninth level and the beginning of this will be marked by the Cosmic Convergence, July 17-18, a significant focus point for spiritual projects of a practical nature that will prepare for the birth of a new world. The third Sacred Calendar round of 260 days will begin February 11, 2011 and includes the actual activation of the Ninth level, the Universal Underworld on March 8, 2011. This may be the most dramatic of the three steps as it leads up to the establishment of the highest energy state of the universe on October 28, 2011

I  believe that through these three steps, three Sacred Calendar rounds, starting on 9.9.9: 1/ Build-up, 2/ Preparatory Ninth level and 3/ Actual Ninth level of the evolution of the cosmos, the universe is now about to deliver what it has been striving towards all along, the establishment of a new level of consciousness, a unity consciousness. I also believe that the Ninth level is designed especially to generate such a unity consciousness, which will transform all of human society. For the human race it will mean very big challenges and opportunities. These changes will however not happen by themselves and need to be manifested by the human beings themselves who may then chose to resist or welcome them. From this perspective we may thus look at the date 9.9.9 not only as a numerological curiosity to celebrate, but also as an opportunity for us to focus on and embrace the participation of humanity in a transformation process of a very large scale, the one brought by the Ninth level of the Cosmos.

This article comes much too late to encourage people more broadly to focus and intend together for the future. Nonetheless, many will celebrate the 9.9.9 date regardless (see for example You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ). The purpose of my present article is then only to inform those that will be celebrating this date anyway, that indeed this is not just a numerological curiosity in the Gregorian calendar, but that the date plays a profound objective role in the cosmic plan as we may understand this from the Mayan calendar directly leading up to the birth of a new world through the Ninth level, 9.9.9. It is an ideal time to participate in prayers and meditations with the focus and intention of co-creating a new and better world. Additional tools for networking and communication with the focus on the Cosmic Convergence, July 17-18, 2012 will be developed as we go along. 9.9.9 may be seen as an initial and modest initial call for the co-creation of the birth of a new world

Archangel Michael - The Alignment of September 9, 2007
Saturday, September 8, 2007
 9:27 PM

This is the loving presence of Archangel Michael.

I am called here to shed some light on the alignment of September 9,  2007, and I have some great news to share with you about this
indeed!  First, it is important to take notice of the many signs of this awakening that occur in your own individual lives. Your personal
life experience provides the perfect mirror for what is happening within the general mass consciousness of your species. You will find
many instances where things appear chaotic and beyond your control, and conversely you can find situations where things happen easily
and effortlessly for you.

On 9-9-9 a thin slice of the veil will be lifted to allow you to understand your lives more clearly, to step back and look at your individual
lives as a whole and to allow yourselves more compassion and forgiveness for all that you have created. We, the Angels, are of
course with you in this grand transitional period of yours, for this September is a time where many walls must come down, both
personally and on a planetary/galactic scale. Many of you are fighting an unconscious urge to remain asleep and attached to your
"comfortable"  dramas during this period, while your higher Selves are busy tearing down walls and clearing obstacles from your path.

After this month is over, you will find that it is more difficult to remain asleep and unaware of your Higher Purpose, while it will be
 more easy to grasp the Bigger Picture and understand your place within it. In your religious and political circles there will be more
open discussion about forgiving the past and creating anew. A "new world vision" will be a hot topic in the news media and Internet
during the months ahead leading into 2008.

As you are seeing now, there are sides to your political and religious leaders that are publicized that you have been ignoring. This is
because many of you are still finding it difficult to forgive yourselves, and so you are projecting and "seeing" these unhealed
aspects of yourselves manifested within others. The true reason why so much has been exposed within recent weeks is because the
mass consciousness is more ready to take a big peek into its psychological nature. 9-9-9 represents an opportunity to "flip the script"
and experience a vision of your Divine Purpose (which is the exact opposite of the fear and ignorance that 666 represents).

This is a time of great love and compassion for yourselves. You have accomplished so much within this present incarnation that it
brings smiles to your Guides on the other side of the "veil." We know how much you have struggled to find your place, your identity,
within this mad world that you have created! (Smiles.) We enjoy watching you reach new plateaus of self-love and self-empowerment,
for it is our pleasure  as well as yours. We do not "go there" when you stay in your stuff and refuse to forgive and heal (as our
vibration won't even allow it), but we DO do what we are allowed to do for you with respect to the rule of human free will, and you
can count on us to BE THERE when you raise your vibrations and meet us in the Higher Realms.

9-9-9 is a "cosmic reset" of sorts, a part of the script that you have all agreed to before incarnating, and this reset includes both an
ending and a beginning, a letting-go of some of baggage and a sense of relief and newfound freedom. We encourage you to take full
advantage of this wondrous opportunity!

This is Archangel Michael and I bid you farewell for now.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: 09-09-09 Interesting!
December 15, 2010, 12:02:55 PM
WOW! I have goosebumps.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

December 15, 2010, 01:22:54 PM
I payed $9.99 for "Michael" at Target yesturday it was $13.99 but on sale the same day it was released? But it made me remember when Latoya was shopping in Target last Dec and TMZ was following her and zoomed in on a 9.99 sign. Don't know if there is some connection here :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

December 15, 2010, 01:32:00 PM
Quote from: "becca26"
I payed $9.99 for "Michael" at Target yesturday it was $13.99 but on sale the same day it was released? But it made me remember when Latoya was shopping in Target last Dec and TMZ was following her and zoomed in on a 9.99 sign. Don't know if there is some connection here :?

Well THAT is interesting!!! I'm going to Target today to buy my copy...let's see if the same thing happens to me. How can something be on sale the first day it comes out...thats strange. But I wouldn't put it past MJ to have it on sale just for the 999 thing, as well as making it affordable for everyone. Which reminds me, would Sony do that if it were apart of their evil plan? I don't think so... they'd want to make as much money as possible. I still think Michael is working WITH Sony on this..or at least calling the shots somehow, whether everyone at Sony is aware or not (probably not).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

~Souza~

December 15, 2010, 05:17:32 PM
Reminder to read later.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2010, 06:00:38 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

Well THAT is interesting!!! I'm going to Target today to buy my copy...let's see if the same thing happens to me. How can something be on sale the first day it comes out...thats strange. But I wouldn't put it past MJ to have it on sale just for the 999 thing, as well as making it affordable for everyone. Which reminds me, would Sony do that if it were apart of their evil plan? I don't think so... they'd want to make as much money as possible. I still think Michael is working WITH Sony on this..or at least calling the shots somehow, whether everyone at Sony is aware or not (probably not).

do u not see what thats all about 999 upside down is ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 15, 2010, 06:21:05 PM
Quote from: "mrtoki"

do u not see what thats all about 999 upside down is ???

Did you know that 999 is God's number? Not all and everything is evil.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 15, 2010, 06:58:13 PM
.. I know that something happened to me since the same day, June 25 2009, I had never followed anyone in this way
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2010, 08:00:18 PM
My copy was $9.99 too!!  :o  :D

And yes, I do realize 999 is 666 upside down. And that is a significant concept in this hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2010, 08:13:19 PM

And yes, I do realize 999 is 666 upside down. And that is a significant concept in this hoax.

bought mine on the day of the release too. $9.99 as well!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

anewfan

December 15, 2010, 08:15:48 PM
We will really know that MJ is behind when we find a coupon to clip in the Target ad to buy "Michael" for $7.77. Come on Michael, send us a sign!! (will be watching for the next Target ad....)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

paula-c

December 15, 2010, 08:15:57 PM
jacilovesmichael wrote:

My copy was $9.99 too!!  

Is this true?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2010, 09:51:07 PM
Quote from: "mjfansince4"

bought mine on the day of the release too. $9.99 as well!
Oh ok great glad to hear lol :lol:  I can put my jacket back in my padded cell for the moment at least. So for the people whom think Sony killed MJ why charge just 9.99? Hahahah to funny.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

bec

December 15, 2010, 11:13:18 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
jacilovesmichael wrote:

My copy was $9.99 too!!  

Is this true?

Yes. If you add 333 to 666 it becomes 999 which is the divine number. This makes 333 very powerful. 1998 is 333x4+666 or 999+999. This is the Dangerous code.

It's significant because apparently MJ thinks it is significant and has incorporated the code into his hoax as a validation vehicle for those who want to look for it.

Ps. regarding the price, I thought $9.99 just was the price because that's what it's being advertised as everywhere I have seen so far. So that's neat.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions