I just got “Michael’ today and I have to say that I love the album! I will not say that I know for sure that all the tracks are him because I do not believe that I am in any position to make a judgment on that. I’m a post June 25th fan so as you can see, I have not been listening to his music as long as many of you have.

But I must say that some parts of ‘Monster’ remind me of Jason Malachi. But then again, I thought that Jason’s song called “Let go’ was Michael at first. So yeah, I’m no one to judge in this department.  

With that said, I find it quite interesting that this is one of the tracks that some of you  have found to be in question.

ANYWAY…Here’s the real reason I’m posting.

I was listening to the album with my mom and right away, we both noticed some lyrics on the track titled ‘Monster.’

During the rap section by 50 Cent, he says some interesting things. He talks about a cemetery and then at approximately 3:12, 50 Cent says “the King has risen.”

I know that there is more interesting stuff. It would be cool if you guys would listen to 50 Cents rap section and try to decipher what he is saying and give your opinion on it. I will do my best to do that and post it here. He says everything so fast! LOL But I welcome others to do this if they would like to. ^_^;

I just wanted to know if anyone noticed this. I would love to hear from you guys! <3

*Edit*
Oh and for those who will jump the gun and say "Don't read too much into things. Not everything is a clue." I would like to say this >>>

Don't be so blind as to dismiss everything. I'm not saying that this is a clue beyond the shadow of a doubt but from all of the things I have seen, I no longer believe in coincidences. This one is just too obvious for me. Besides, (with all do respect) if you guys are such skeptics, what the heck are you doing here? <_<;
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

My husband just bought me mine today! :D

It has been discussed here.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh lol Thank you for telling me this! I was trying to find a thread about this becasue i wanted to se what everyone was saying about it but it must have slipped by me as I was looking.

Dear Mo and Souza: feel free to delete this thread if you think you have to! ^^;
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

50 cent's verse on "Monster" is very compelling.  And I dont think it's reading too far into it to question some of the lyrics.  It's pretty blatant and out in front.
It's the things like people seeing sun flowers in projects unrelated to Michael, or people saying they think that Katherine Jackson was Michael in disguise that get to me.
Not everything is a sign, but whenever it's put right out there blatantly it's hard to question.
I don't consider myself a skeptic in any of this, but I also think some things that are being stated as clues are nothing more than people jumping to conclusions.
If there's no proof of a connection, there is no connection.
If MJ is dropping clues, yeah he will make some harder to see, but not to the point where we would have to completely step outside his universe to catch them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions