Re: WTF!!! IS THIS REAL
December 15, 2010, 04:25:33 PM
It really does break my heart when I see people influenced by every conspiracy theory that's out there.
I do believe there is something to some of it, but some people take it way too far.
They would call it being aware, I call it being paranoid.
If that's how you want to live your life, more power to you.  But as for me, I will enjoy my life and not worry that every corporation and every government organization is out to get me.  And who knows, maybe some day it will all come true and all the paranoid people will finally be validated, but for now it's not worth it to me.
We only live once, so I see no reason why we should live in fear.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ fan since birth, February 1982.

December 15, 2010, 04:29:20 PM
Quote from: "tonydub"
It really does break my heart when I see people influenced by every conspiracy theory that's out there.
I do believe there is something to some of it, but some people take it way too far.
They would call it being aware, I call it being paranoid.
If that's how you want to live your life, more power to you.  But as for me, I will enjoy my life and not worry that every corporation and every government organization is out to get me.  And who knows, maybe some day it will all come true and all the paranoid people will finally be validated, but for now it's not worth it to me.
We only live once, so I see no reason why we should live in fear.

Tony,you get a
[center:qfxakxh1][/center:qfxakxh1]
For that post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2010, 04:33:40 PM
YAY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ fan since birth, February 1982.

December 15, 2010, 04:36:29 PM
Quote from: "mrtoki"
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
Quote from: "backstager"
so u mean to tell me when  jay z has a concert and everybody in the areana  is throwing up the so called diamond look at these and tell me they are all doing it because they like rap or jay z cmon wake up!!!!!

Ok, really? It's not that serious. People use these symbols all the time. Not just because they like rock music, rap music, whatever. It's like, God forbid a celebrity ever do anything unusual with their fingers because *gasp* they might be in the Illuminati. Really? What's the difference between my little brother doing that and Paris Jackson? I'm just not getting it. Not every hand sign is related to Illuminati.

That's just what I'm getting from the thread. Because I really see nothing wrong with it. I do it, my brother does it, my friends do it, and yes! even celebrities.  :|

ok i give up to i guess i cant explain myself lol im not saying that anyone who does that kind of sign is illuminati im just saying if you know what the signs could mean in an evil way then becarefull wher u use it and how u use it thats all...its like if i walked around with a nazi swastika shirt on and saying this symbol goes way back further then hitler and it doesnt promote hate could i still wear it around in public places? i guess im just trying to say that the illuminati has adopted these hand jesters that are universialy used and known we should try and stop using them only for the fact that the illuminati are so obsesed with symbols and signs the more people that use it and promote it the more power they can get from it cuz the put all the negetive energy towards it..

I understand what you're saying. I do, and I respect your opinion.  ;)  But still disagree. I'm sorry if my last post to you came off a bit harsh. I didn't mean it to sound that way.

thats coo i think i just get so angry at the world sometimes i get out of control lol  :D .... just like now i just started reading on the disney co. and how dark and sinister it is just makes me angry thats all since michael left it opened my eyes to this wicked world and see the world for what it is and try to change as we live our lives i guess

So now you're about Disney...why don't you get to the NWO posts... cause thi is no breaking news...

i know its not breaking news but it might be to someone else  :D

you mean for new people coming here with a title that is not clear and discovering that we think Paris is an illuminati ?
Does this really help the forum to be taken seriously...

Sorry, i'm fed up right now...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 15, 2010, 04:40:28 PM
so u mean to tell me when  jay z has a concert and everybody in the areana  is throwing up the so called diamond look at these and tell me they are all doing it because they like rap or jay z cmon wake up!!!!!

Ok, really? It's not that serious. People use these symbols all the time. Not just because they like rock music, rap music, whatever. It's like, God forbid a celebrity ever do anything unusual with their fingers because *gasp* they might be in the Illuminati. Really? What's the difference between my little brother doing that and Paris Jackson? I'm just not getting it. Not every hand sign is related to Illuminati.

That's just what I'm getting from the thread. Because I really see nothing wrong with it. I do it, my brother does it, my friends do it, and yes! even celebrities.  :|

ok i give up to i guess i cant explain myself lol im not saying that anyone who does that kind of sign is illuminati im just saying if you know what the signs could mean in an evil way then becarefull wher u use it and how u use it thats all...its like if i walked around with a nazi swastika shirt on and saying this symbol goes way back further then hitler and it doesnt promote hate could i still wear it around in public places? i guess im just trying to say that the illuminati has adopted these hand jesters that are universialy used and known we should try and stop using them only for the fact that the illuminati are so obsesed with symbols and signs the more people that use it and promote it the more power they can get from it cuz the put all the negetive energy towards it..

I understand what you're saying. I do, and I respect your opinion.  ;)  But still disagree. I'm sorry if my last post to you came off a bit harsh. I didn't mean it to sound that way.

thats coo i think i just get so angry at the world sometimes i get out of control lol  :D .... just like now i just started reading on the disney co. and how dark and sinister it is just makes me angry thats all since michael left it opened my eyes to this wicked world and see the world for what it is and try to change as we live our lives i guess

So now you're about Disney...why don't you get to the NWO posts... cause thi is no breaking news...

you mean for new people coming here with a title that is not clear and discovering that we think Paris is an illuminati ?

no all im saying is if michael is alive he shouldnt let her do that in the middle of all this thats it period im done with this thread!!! sorry if i offended anyone L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2010, 04:48:16 PM

no all im saying is if michael is alive he shouldnt let her do that in the middle of all this thats it period im done with this thread!!! sorry if i offended anyone L.O.V.E

so everybody should stop living in case it could be illuminati interpreted ? You don't stop kids from living...just leave them alone, PLEASE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2010, 05:05:16 PM
Sorry, but to accuse a child of beeing part of the Iluminatti is disturbing. I think they are real TO SOME EXTENT, but please don't let paranoia take the best of your judgement. Take a step back from the internet and from the conspiracies theorists. Not everything that is beeing spread over the internet is true. Take care.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2010, 05:08:27 PM
I think there should be a "forum jail" function for threads introduced to stop such discussions...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

December 15, 2010, 05:12:19 PM
Isn't that what the sticky topics are?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2010, 05:17:22 PM
Quote from: "Nakiska"
Sorry, but to accuse a child of beeing part of the Iluminatti is disturbing. I think they are real TO SOME EXTENT, but please don't let paranoia take the best of your judgement. Take a step back from the internet and from the conspiracies theorists. Not everything that is beeing spread over the internet is true. Take care.

LOL OK YOU WILL SEE ONCE SHE GROWS UP IF SHE CHOOSES TO BE IN THE ENTERTAINMENT BIZ SHE WILL BE JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE KIDS (LINDSEY,MILEY,BRIT,CHRISTINA,EXT..)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2010, 05:21:00 PM
Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
I think there should be a "forum jail" function for threads introduced to stop such discussions...

Anyway i don't see why opening a thread with a title that means nothing, with not prooved info inside, and then just leave, and let this thread to be read by everyone, with no real stuff on it.

There should be a "pre-decontamination" about new opened thread that have just nothing to do with nothing...

Sorry to say, but we have hundreds of posts like this when maybe it could be merge, or added to another existing thread, or opened in a special part to be investigated and THEN moved to real hoax related info...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2010, 05:46:21 PM
Quote from: "Nakiska"

LOL OK YOU WILL SEE ONCE SHE GROWS UP IF SHE CHOOSES TO BE IN THE ENTERTAINMENT BIZ SHE WILL BE JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE KIDS (LINDSEY,MILEY,BRIT,CHRISTINA,EXT..)

mrtoki:
I've no intention of getting into the fray again. Just want to say:
1. As other people on here have said, we should be careful about judging Michael's kids - especially now that they're still only kids! MJ has been judged enough, don't you think? Should we really pounce on his children now? Do we "own" them or what? Do you think it's right for them to be under a microscope, when most kids in this world aren't?! That photo of Paris shouldn't even be public, and it's unfortunate that it made its way onto the Internet.
2. Paris said she wants to be an actress, not a singer. We shall see. Is there any point in accusing her of things she hasn't done and possibly hasn't even thought?!
3. Michael is NOT an Illuminati or Freemason. If his body of work and all his actions over 4+ decades can't convince you, then I certainly would not be able to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

December 15, 2010, 06:31:19 PM
Quote from: "Tarja"
my godness, this is becoming absolutelly ridiculous. It's like the goddamn stupid prejudice that "people who listen to rock are satanists". As stupid as that! I'm astonished by people who really don't think and wear black glasses. So, Paris is an illuminati worshiper!! WOW!  

For god's sake...........

I'm out of this nonsense.

u just dont get it she may not be apart of it but everytime they throw that shit up it just makes the illuminate stronger...and no i dont think if u listen to rock music u worshipp the devil but i do think all the musicians that are in rock do worship the devil and by making ther fans put up the horns only gives more power to the devil the people not knowing whats going on do it cuz its cool really are participating in something very deep

signs and symbols do not make them stronger . confusion and division make them stronger.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~

December 15, 2010, 06:37:20 PM
A lock. Please leave the kids alone. There is no need for this thread at all, it's paranoia. By the way, I also doubt it's Paris.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions