Tarja

Re: WTF!!! IS THIS REAL
December 15, 2010, 01:41:11 AM
The photo is not photoshopped.

And yes, when people make this sign, the majority doesn't make it for illuminati. This sign is oftenly made by rockers (if you went or saw a rock concert) something of this kind. It's not  because of iluminati. I know this photo of her since long
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

_Anna_

December 15, 2010, 01:53:39 AM
Quote from: "truthprevails"
Quote from: "_Anna_"
Jeez, people! That is NOT only an "illuminati" sign. If you've ever been to a rock and expecially metal concert you'll see a whole crowd doing that sign, you'll see singers doing that sign and they have nothing to do with the illuminati,because it is NOT known as an illuminati sign but as a rock&metal trademark. Probably Paris was getting into the mood of a song, or something, but that sign is NOT known worldwide as the Illuminati sign, it's a known trademark for rock&metal music.

People jump to conclusions without knowing facts.

Anna, I think you're right about the symbol's origins (and as I said, I don't think Paris used this as an Illuminati/evil symbol), but I do think the sign has gained evil connotations in time... It has given me chills ever since I read that it's "the Devil's horns". And you have to wonder why you see politicians flashing this sign but never see them flashing the peace sign - like MJ or Lennon.
I've never seen in my whole life politicians showing this sign (it doesn't mean they don't, I just never seen any, and about their reasons I have no idea and I honestly don't even care) but I've been to so many rock concerts and metal concerts, and believe me that I've seen a sea of people showing that sign and it's nothing scary. I mean why would it be? people take it to literarily and that's why the ones who are into metal and rock are considered satanists or something (which is way far from the truth) just because of prejudice. It's just a sign as the peace sign but from completely another community. Rock listeners are way rougher and heavier and this sign is a sign of power, a sign of heaviness and roughness. has nothing to do with Illuminati. It's more used in heavy metal than in classic rock. Classic rock shows the peace sign.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

December 15, 2010, 01:57:37 AM
well said, Anna. exacltly
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

December 15, 2010, 04:22:18 AM
Yes, that sign is used by kids and rock fans, but as most signs and symbols they have a hidden meaning, and that's what the illuminati are about so Paris isn't a part of the illuminati but those guys clearly are.........

Or do you really think the pope and Bush are into rockmusic??
And no those aren't photoshopped pictures.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

December 15, 2010, 05:58:09 AM
keyboardwizz I have to contradict you. That's not a sign used by kids (do I smell prejudice here? mmm..). If  a child uses it, that doesn't mean it is USUALLY used by a child. they don't even know what it means.

It's a sign useld by ROCK music lovers. and has nothing to do with any stupid illuminati theory. If this sign is used by I don't know what illuminati worshiper, that doesn't mean it is the ONLY  reason of that sign. The theory of Illuminati becomes more and more ridiculous. people... FILTER everything. Please
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2010, 06:27:46 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Contents
01. Intro
02. How to do it and Common Mistakes
03. The Origins of the Horns
04. How it entered rock
05. Overuse and Misuse?
06. Conclusion

01. Intro

The Devil's Horns hand gesture is one that has come to signify every thing rock. However these days it has become less and less so by it's overuse and misuse. In today's music market it appears that no band that claims to even be the tiniest bit rock can be photographed without at least one of them making this symbol.

02. How To Do It And Common Mistakes

Put your middle and ring fingers down into your palm whilst keeping the others straight, then place your thumb on top then either hold aloft, point at someone or hold across the chest.

Do not place your thumb underneath or hold out to the side, also never hold the thumb out always keep it on the middle two fingers or it will become the sign language for I love you, unless you're a hippie or in love with a deaf person it's not really appropriate is it? Here is a picture of it being done wrong (in every way).

03. The Origins Of The Horns

What is far less known is where in Satan's name it actually comes from. Because it is a gesture it is very difficult to trace the origins of it. However the very earliest depiction of the symbol that I have ever heard of is in and ancient Greek painting. From here it is thought to have passed into Roman culture and has existed in Italian culture ever since. The true name of the Horns is the "Corna". In Italian culture it has several meanings, and can be used in several ways. One of the more interesting ones used is in photos as a more insulting version of the bunny ears gesture. What it means in this context is that the person's partner has been sleeping around. Here is a pic of the Italian Head Of State demonstrating this.

However the use of the Corna that applies to rock music is as one of the ways to ward off evil spirits and "the evil eye", others are touching wood or grabbing your bollocks once again demonstrated by the Italian Head Of State (weird bloke).
(we all know someone who does that now don't we......hmmmm)
Another place it is common is in Texas where it is used as a general victory or celebratory symbol. However this is not so important to the origins of the horns as Dio's grandmother was Italian not Texan.

04. How It Entered Rock

The way that this found its way into rock culture is via Ronnie James Dio and Black Sabbath. Dio's Italian grandmother being rather superstitious and having no testicles to grab used the Corna for its original purpose. Later in life when he joined Black Sabbath he felt that he needed some kind of gesture to connect with the crowd better. However he wanted to have one that was his own and not use the peace gesture that Ozzy had always used. Given the dark nature of the songs he was singing he decided to use the Corna. As he himself put it in a 2001 interview “I was in Sabbath at the time. It was a symbol that I thought was reflective of what that band was supposed to be all about. It's not the devil's sign like we're here with the devil. It's an Italian thing I got from my Grandmother.”

Unlike now it was a far more active symbol and wasn't just there to be thrust into the air, if the fingers are tilted upwards it was meant to ward off evil but if the fingers were tilted downwards towards the target then it was supposed to "curse" them.

From there it was adopted by metal fans the world over as a vague sign of the occult Satanism or just metal-ness, and has since simply become a symbol of all that rocks, and is even creeping into use in pop music.

Gene Simmons also claims to have invented the sign as a rock and roll symbol before Dio; however I think he is simply trying to jump on the band wagon. On the other hand he does claim to have evidence for this in the form of an album cover but in this enlarged version of the photo in question he is doing it wrong, by forming his hand incorrectly and also by holding it jutting out from his hip not in front of him or above him as it should be done

05. Overuse And Misuse?

In a fairly recent interview with Kerrang, Dio commented that, "It (the Corna) was a symbol of darkness… not something to be passed on to Britney Spears!" and this is a view that I can agree with having once ended up sitting in front of Top Of The Pops nursing an horrific hangover, when I saw the presenter use it to describe McFly and just to add insult to injury she did it with her thumb out. It now appears to be something that is used by bands who wish to gain credibility with a cynical audience (Simple Plan or Avril Lavigne anyone?). While I dislike this I am of the opinion that the symbol is simply changing meaning just as language does. E.G. 'Quaint' used to be a slang word for vagina.

06. Conclusion

Whatever the future holds for the Horns or Corna as it should be called, whether or not they simply become a symbol of music in general, they will always hold a special place in every head-banger's heart. F--kin rock on.

THROW 'EM UP YO m/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2010, 06:35:47 AM
Gimme a break people. Like TR said...leave the kids alone.

I'm not saying the Pope or G.W.Bush arent using the horns for other agenda but do you seriously think Michael's Paris could be a part of the Illuminati propaganda?

Movin on...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2010, 06:54:18 AM

Everyone of these is different.
Paris is a child,I would say she is making it because it's cool to do so.....she likes rap...and as you can see lil' Wayne above...is rocking out his horns.
I think it is being taken out of context totally.
My previous post was to show the most general common global use for throwing them up...MUSIC.

I was throwing them up way before the illuminati were even a big deal or so many people knew what was going on,it's just become one of their symbols which like the triangle and the eye which is actually from the Egyptian times of old...are well known,been around for milleniums and have controversy in being used now they are associated with them.

Fuck the NWO.
Go make your own fucking hand gesture,symbol,shape.

@Chloe TR POWER.lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2010, 10:31:51 AM
so u mean to tell me when  jay z has a concert and everybody in the areana  is throwing up the so called diamond look at these and tell me they are all doing it because they like rap or jay z cmon wake up!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

December 15, 2010, 11:29:19 AM
my godness, this is becoming absolutelly ridiculous. It's like the goddamn stupid prejudice that "people who listen to rock are satanists". As stupid as that! I'm astonished by people who really don't think and wear black glasses. So, Paris is an illuminati worshiper!! WOW!  

For god's sake...........

I'm out of this nonsense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2010, 11:53:18 AM
Quote from: "Tarja"
my godness, this is becoming absolutelly ridiculous. It's like the goddamn stupid prejudice that "people who listen to rock are satanists". As stupid as that! I'm astonished by people who really don't think and wear black glasses. So, Paris is an illuminati worshiper!! WOW!  

u just dont get it she may not be apart of it but everytime they throw that shit up it just makes the illuminate stronger...and no i dont think if u listen to rock music u worshipp the devil but i do think all the musicians that are in rock do worship the devil and by making ther fans put up the horns only gives more power to the devil the people not knowing whats going on do it cuz its cool really are participating in something very deep
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2010, 12:26:52 PM
u just dont get it she may not be apart of it but everytime they throw that shit up it just makes the illuminate stronger...and no i dont think if u listen to rock music u worshipp the devil but i do think all the musicians that are in rock do worship the devil and by making ther fans put up the horns only gives more power to the devil the people not knowing whats going on do it cuz its cool really are participating in something very deep

Er...I do get it thank you.

That hand gesture of horns was going long before the illfuckinguminati decided to use it and make it a symbol.The triangle has always been a shape since the Egyptians built pyramids,same with the eye of horus.Don't forget the true origin of things.I throw horns up....are you saying I'm an illuminartist or devil worshiper?
You don't know me to judge me and you don't know Paris Jackson either.The poor child is ending up like her father,unable to breathe without someone posting a story about it and twisting it to fit some conspiracy theory.She's 12,getting her picture taken,leave her alone.

FYI
I have worked with a great many rock and metal bands in my career who ask their audience to throw up their horns,and a good few of them are Christians,thank god on stage for letting them do it as a job and go to church etc.
I find your opinion  and statement 'ALL the musicians that MAKE their fans put up their horns only gives more power to the devil' absolutley absurd and quite frankly ,I am offended by it.

BRB going to draw a pentagram on my forehead.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2010, 01:00:22 PM
Quote from: "Tarja"

Totally agree Tarja! Sometimes it gets absolutely ridiculous!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2010, 01:44:49 PM
Quote from: "Sinderella"

Er...I do get it thank you.

That hand gesture of horns was going long before the illfuckinguminati decided to use it and make it a symbol.The triangle has always been a shape since the Egyptians built pyramids,same with the eye of horus.Don't forget the true origin of things.I throw horns up....are you saying I'm an illuminartist or devil worshiper?
You don't know me to judge me and you don't know Paris Jackson either.The poor child is ending up like her father,unable to breathe without someone posting a story about it and twisting it to fit some conspiracy theory.She's 12,getting her picture taken,leave her alone.

FYI
I have worked with a great many rock and metal bands in my career who ask their audience to throw up their horns,and a good few of them are Christians,thank god on stage for letting them do it as a job and go to church etc.
I find your opinion  and statement 'ALL the musicians that MAKE their fans put up their horns only gives more power to the devil' absolutley absurd and quite frankly ,I am offended by it.

BRB going to draw a pentagram on my forehead.......

ok call it what u want i didnt mean to offend you by the way but can u explain why all these celebritys are making these kind of signs? and for mike i loved his music ever since i was little but i deeply believe he is not as inocent as he potrays and still apart of the illuminati just look at all these pictures like the arni ones and even on the new album mike is dressed up and his hand over his heart..(look up the hand over the heart in freemasonery befor u comment) ..if mike was trying to break free from the illuminati why wouldnt u just come out and make bold statment and say the truth about it? why couldnt he do that? why does he have to do it sublimary and make u look for little signs that hes rebeling ...u cant say he didnt do that because he feared for his life look what happened to him anyways can someone make me beLIEve other wise???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2010, 01:45:22 PM
WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this post for REAL ?

My niece did that sign when she was 7, air-guitaring "Smoke on the water" in the kitchen ...

Damn, take a walk outside ! It's Hard Rock culture... Go buy yourself some Black Sabbath album, you'll feel better after  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions