Quote from: "MJnowANDforever"
More posts from Jason Malachi from that forum:  from 2008
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

^^I've been trying to imitate those gorgeous harmonies since I was 13. I may come close at times, but no one does it like Michael Jackson. :ok:

......Malachi

I May be doing something with MJ in the future. At the moment, it's kind of up in the air, but I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for the support.....Malachi

Jason Malachi just might be opening up for MJ during his tour at the O2 arena in London.....will keep you posted.

Best Wishes......Malachi

Leaks are a mixed blessing. They generate a buzz, but it happens when you least expect it and it's hard to locate the source who leaked it.
For example, "Mamacita" was not intended to be leaked. But someone leaked it and it generated a lot of publicity, and people thought it was a new Michael Jackson song, and it wasn't.
It just goes to show that you can't trust anyone in the record buisness, really. However, this song was most likely leaked on purpose

Love..........Malachi

Mike has been working hard the last few years. Trust me. This is only the beginning.........

Best Wishes......Malachi

Michael has such a unique voice. I actually always sounded like Michael, even when I was younger, I sounded like him when he was in the Jackson 5. Ironically, even after my voice broke and changed, I suddenly sounded like the adult Michael Jackson!!

Michael Jackson's voice (and overall style) has influenced legions of fans.

Love...........Malachi

I can't come forward with anything yet, but I will when I'm allowed to and things will make a lot of sense

Love................Malachi

I'm not allowed to reveal the details yet, but I have met Michael. :thud:

Patience is a Virtue, Guys. You All Will Be Rewarded In A Way You Couldn't Possibly Imagine:wink:

Love........Malachi

I was always that one guy who was allegedly "obsessed" with Michael Jackson. All through middle and high school, I sang and danced like him. I studied every gesture, every dance move, every vocal, every grunt...hell, even every "Hee-Hee." I caught a lot of flack for it, but I didn't care. I'm 28 years old now, and let's just say that Michael Jackson is still a HUGE part of my life.

These comments are very interesting.  Malachi met Michael, and seems like a real MJ fan.  He had plans to work with him, according to these comments .  How is it then, that he would allow Sony to credit his vocals to MJ?  Do you think he would do this to MJ?  Plus, by doing this all he is gaining is a greater hate from MJ fans who already thought he was imitating Michael.  He would never  be able to sell an album under his name.

I want to think otherwise, but if these comments are real, then this Malachi dude is MJ.  His adult voice changed just like Michael's adult voice? Shamone now, that's just too much.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I would just like to point out that Taryll, who's been among the first ones questioning the authenticity of the songs on "Michael" has explicitly said that Hollywood Tonight IS MJ. He also said three tracks outta the ten are not MJ. Why didn't he say which ones are not MJ then? He's just stirring up the pot, IMO.

If you say HT is MJ, then Monster and BN must be as well. If you say Monster and BN is not MJ, then I say neither is HT. Because they sound the same to me, voice-wise. So where is the truth?

If Taryll wants to defend Michael's legacy (which is what he's been claiming all along), then why doesnt he step up and say: these songs are not MJ. It is this guy and this guy and Teddy is a liar and MJ is not alive. But no...he chose to be mysterious instead. I'm saying HE'S LOVING CONTROVERSY game.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

After reading this thread I thought of OPUS NONE; confusion all over.With a persistent development like this I can only imagine MJ himself directing this chess game, creating the choreography and moving the characters at the right time.Was Opus None offered as an Intro to what happens since about a month time? The only thing I see happening is confusion all over with only a hand full of people being involved.
 :) and I keep the faith to :D !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Okay so I just listened to this video along with Breaking News and in the video posted, there is clearly a pitch change to make the voice sound altered. It is most noticeable when Michael goes high pitched as it does not sound completely natural for Michael's voice. When you listen to Breaking News, the voice is much more clear and the pitch is higher.

Also whats with the lame 16bit audio? What does it have to hide? 16bits will hide just enough of the sound artifacts to give a more genuine sounding sample. This guy also has a page where he sings Michael Jackson songs with very little views. My assumption? He is using this to get views to his channel.

As soon as they give me some 32Bit, 300kbps or FLAC accapella or demos of the songs then this guy's point is moot. Sorry that people have to see this propaganda. It is sickening.

There is nothing lame about 16 bit audio with a 44.1 sampling rate it's the CD standard for years, so it isn't hiding anything, flac is in fact a compressed audio format, so please don't use terms if you don't know what they mean.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
This is a live performance of Jason Malachi:  

[youtube:fy9qvyn7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiHhB_KzXIg[/youtube:fy9qvyn7]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This Malachi makes me wanna ...  :x

Oh God...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
This Malachi makes me wanna ...  :x

Oh God...

I couldn't agree  with you more.  Now, it doesn't mean he didn't record some songs for "Michael", but it proves just how much digtal enhancement can change someones voice so much.  God Bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't see how Monster can't be Michael.  Along with the other songs.  In the parts toward the end where he sounds furious about being stalked and haunted he just sounds like nobody else can.  Like the MJ we know with all of the emotion we are used to.  Some parts of the song sound like he isn't singing all out, but maybe that was the point.  It sounds good, so I'd say the idea was to sing it how it is.  He's also older now.  Singing like he used to might be a little bit difficult now.  I'm not totally sure on that; just a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

When I listen to those 3 songs - it depends what distance do I have to the speakers: when I sit in front of them I'm like: "No, it's not Michael" When I go to the kitchen an listen to it from the distance: I hear Michael!  Then I turn my one ear: not Michael, the other ear: Michael!
I think I am going crazy!
Where's my straight jacket???  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

SEHF

Quote from: "2good2btrue"

[youtube:qlqw5wtk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiHhB_KzXIg[/youtube:qlqw5wtk]

I don't know what's worse his singing or those 'things' flopping around him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Quote from: "SEHF"

[youtube:3sxuksnw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiHhB_KzXIg[/youtube:3sxuksnw]

yep yep. Both equally offputting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SEHF"

[youtube:1665wi9w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiHhB_KzXIg[/youtube:1665wi9w]

:lol:
You took the words right off my keyboard!
I haven't a clue as to why he is compared to Michael.....
not by this video anyways.
Blessings.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

This is NOT against or fussing at anyone who says Monster is not Michael but I swear I've been listening to Michael since I was a little kid in the 70s. To me Monster never has sounded like anyone but the real deal, Michael Jackson. It's a soaring fabulous vocal and the entire song just blows me away.
To me Best of Joy is the horror of the album lol. It's totally Michael too but his voice is altered to a chipmonkish state.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Quote from: "nefari"
This is NOT against or fussing at anyone who says Monster is not Michael but I swear I've been listening to Michael since I was a little kid in the 70s. To me Monster never has sounded like anyone but the real deal, Michael Jackson. It's a soaring fabulous vocal and the entire song just blows me away.
To me Best of Joy is the horror of the album lol. It's totally Michael too but his voice is altered to a chipmonkish state.

I completely agree. Monster is him. I still like Best of Joy, but I consider it just below a five on a one to five scale.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions