@Mikestanek - "The way You Love Me" is an old track - it was released in 2005 (?)

Great to hear there are people who sill discover Michael.  ;)

I'd like to invite you all to my thread with a discussion on the differences in Michael's voice on the 3 tracks that were recorded at the house of the Cascio Family. I made some points there, I'd like you to "do your homework", listen to the tracks, pay attention to all the elements I ennumerated, and then come back to that thread and share your points. I'll be very grateful for that!  :)
Maybe we'll come together to a certain conclusion.
Here is the thread.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Peace!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

nWo

I don't care what anyone says any more about this subject. I have listened to all these songs multiple times on 7.1 surround sound in the FLAC format (lossless audio format) and it is Michael Jackson. I don't care how many voice impersonators there are, you cannot....CANNOT duplicate the emotion in someones voice and that was the straw that broke the camal's back for me. It is ALL Michael Jackson on this CD.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
If the voice was enhanced, that could make it sound a little different, which is why fans are confused.  I will have to trust in the hoax that this was done for contraversy...as MJ was a great business man....he knows what he is doing.

Notice how the song in question is the most contraversial one.."BREAKING NEWS".

It already has made people sit up and actually listen to the words..and hear the message.

This contraversy is even making the news here in Australia.. ;)  ;)  ;)  Where Michael the album has reached No.1 on the first few days...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Fans are really pissed off now...this is Jason Malachi's producer and recording guy who made this video.....look at the comments underneath,

[youtube:3rqey9fs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRfzf8KT2sc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:3rqey9fs]

It is so sad that with all that Michael gave to music his label would re pay him by DISRESPECTING HIS MEMORY LIKE THIS.
and i would hope his family isn't in on this

Teddy was one of my favorite PRODUCER

WHY WOULD HE DO THIS DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tonykurtistv 1 hour ago nativenalini
2 hours ago Teddy Riley is now tryin to put the blame on the Melodyne software.. lol

nativenalini 2 hours ago tonykurtistv
2 hours ago @nativenalini I New That Was What He Used To Fix Jason's Pitch. I have lost all respect for teddy for this as a producer and i will never buy another record he prduce

tonykurtistv 2 hours ago tonykurtistv
2 hours ago @tonykurtistv sorry for the typo

tonykurtistv 2 hours ago Highest Rated Comments
tonykurtistv
1 day ago 40  Tell SONY put all their money on this record not being JASON MALACHI let me live on TV put my JASON MALACHI RAW MASTERS up against their BREAKING NEWS RAW MASTERS.

tonykurtistv 1 day ago 40  RyahSure
17 hours ago 37  This revelation just made me sick to my stomach. Sony-MJ Estate-Cascio-Riley and whoever was involved in the making and approval of the Cascio tracks won't get any respect and a single penny from me. Thank you Tony for putting this up. I didn't buy the album because the Cascio tracks tainted the whole album for me. I know buying it will line the pockets of these goons. I only purchase the non-Cascio tracks that I know will benefit his kids and will honor his legacy.

RyahSure 17 hours ago 37  see all
All Comments (122)

jason malachi is an anagram of Michael Jackson....show me jason singing live please...you can't? oh too bad man.... you can't cause there is no live song from the famous Jason....because he is just an alibi to contain the leak of Michael 'song on internet since the internet became dangerous for artists. the songs in you re video here are singing by.........Michael Jackson !!!! here is the truth man. shame on you. God Bless Michael Jackson King of pop.

TheMJCanta 18 minutes ago AnaNord
54 minutes ago @tonykurtistv Who said he did`? You did say it. So question: what are you trying to gain? You can at least answer.

AnaNord 54 minutes ago kalambalikis
1 hour ago I'm sure Michael has written many songs since his last album, Invincible. Would it be so hard to put those in "Michael"? What's the deal with the fake tracks? And he has definitely written songs that are much better than these.

kalambalikis 1 hour ago schurzie1
1 hour ago I'm not buying "Michael" for many reasons; this is really sick what Sony Music, Riley, et al, have done. I'm more than satisfied with my Michael albums made during his lifetime. Look at all the crap Sony has done since his death. Riley is writing a book for God's sake! You are right! Probably no Michael at all on the three Cascio tracks. The senior Cascio worked for hotels til he opened his restaurant named Michaelangelos in New Jersey; wonder where he got the cash.

schurzie1 1 hour ago tmcgaffin
1 hour ago And Melodyne does NOT change the actual sound of a voice. Teddy Riley is lying. Call him out!

tmcgaffin 1 hour ago tmcgaffin
1 hour ago Teddy Riley is lying. That Melodyne software explanation of his is just another lie to cover his original lie because you would NEVER change a MJ vocal to sound like a imitator voice. It would be the other way around. You would change an imitator voice to try and sound like MJ. And you wouldn't change the voice to match the music, you would change the music to match the voice.

And how would MJ sing so poorly so that they would need to fix his voice to match the original music anyway?
Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 05:50:12 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
@Mikestanek - "The way You Love Me" is an old track - it was released in 2005 (?)

Great to hear there are people who sill discover Michael.  ;)

I'd like to invite you all to my thread with a discussion on the differences in Michael's voice on the 3 tracks that were recorded at the house of the Cascio Family. I made some points there, I'd like you to "do your homework", listen to the tracks, pay attention to all the elements I ennumerated, and then come back to that thread and share your points. I'll be very grateful for that!  :)
Maybe we'll come together to a certain conclusion.
Here is the thread.

Peace!

Yep I know "The Way You Like Me Is" older, but I'm saying the new version of it sounds much different vocally and of course instrumentally.  It doesn't sound like the one that was released in 2005.  The vocals seem much newer, as if it were actually recorded again for this album.  I love the new version of it.  The whole album is great.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think this was Michael's attempt at exposing the american music industry. After Michael's allegations of child molestation, hate to mention this, but his sales have always remained number one except for AMERICA, which is already suspicious of michael's authenticity on the album. Michael is just trying to show to the world that the american media and the american music industry is rigged and there is a conspiracy out against him because hes so loving and genuine. The fact that hes so nice and forgiving, as well the fact that they want americans and the world to believe that he is a child molester. which is obviously wrong!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Fans are really pissed off now...this is Jason Malachi's producer and recording guy who made this video.....look at the comments underneath,

[youtube:36b4vum7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRfzf8KT2sc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:36b4vum7]

OMG, now i'm REALLY confused, and am a little pissed at the same time.  I really want to believe that this is MJ singing so i accept it, We all know that it didn't sound like the rest of the vocals or like MJ's usual self when we first heard these 3 songs, i know i didn't,  but then you look at the cascio's on oprah and how could you not believe them.. look at them, they can't be lying.  Then you got Teddy and what he says, and he seems like a nice guy and genuine, so how can you not believe him?  After all he SHOULD know Michael's voice after working with him for almost 20 years.   So those things really help in making the decisions that MJ is singing, and of course your own ears. The more I listened to them, the more I accepted it.  I like the songs, i really do.  When i listen to the album, i listen to it straight through, with no doubts at this point . Although i'll admit to the occasional skip over of "Keep Your Head Up", but its not because i thought it wasn't MJ.   The songs are great and i even think Monster is one of the strongest tracks as far as a "radio hits" goes, it can be huge.

But now we have Jason Malachi's previous producer, who's recorded vocals  with him on and off for 10 years. The video above was infact made by Tony Kurtis, Malachi's old producer.   Look at this, please.  I just really don't know what to think at this point anymore.  

Tony Kurtis was Malachi's producer in his early days; JM mentioned him in a radio interview. Tony has now stated that he believes the songs are not sung by MJ and that Breaking News was recorded in 2009. (the acapella is lower than the regular BN.

Tony said about ICMI:
""I Can Make It" full version came from my last cd Tony Kurtis "E.A. Where It All Started" it feat. Dru Hill Ruff Ends Paula Cambell and more Jason was the only artist on it that had never been signed, i put him on it because i believed in him but what he is doing now is wrong and after all the talks we had about him oneday being on a record with michael i would have never thought Jason would have went out like this"-'

Some other quotes:

"I recorded the Jason Malachi records witch is why i know those vocals are him . I recorded him for 10 years off and on we never could get him as tight as Michael cause Michael can really sing Jason is tone def i use to make him song all the way through his verses even though i could punch i wouldn't to help him with his pitch. As you have recored vocals for over 13 years i have been singing for 23 years "

"Michael's kids are right that's not DADDY's voice as they said."
"How are you gonna tell MJ's mom what her own son sound like she knows"

"i'm a recording artist as well i'm not gonna try to build a career off of just telling the truth i'm not gonna go to the media cause i don't want money fame or anything i only want justice for Michael's music. Don't put out fake recordings of MJ and tell people it's him"

"About 2 years ago JASON bough his MASTERS BACK from me, all but "I can make it" cause that was a Tony Kurtis record he was just on it. But i still have copys of all the MASTERS. I recorded them i no Jason voice from anybody."

Jam2008, a MaxJax mod, told that he has been in contact with Jason for a few years.

"I asked Jason in November if he was singing on the Cascio tracks. He said "I can't confirm or deny anything right now." If he wasn't singing on those songs, he would have just denied it. I only shared this information with the team and a few others, because I didn't want to betray Jason's trust. But with his former producer coming out with this info, the time is right to speak up. The top is off the bottle, now. So I have nothing to lose by saying what I know."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me.. Try hard to love me"

nWo

Quote from: "2good2btrue"

[youtube:25s3xug3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRfzf8KT2sc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:25s3xug3]

Okay so I just listened to this video along with Breaking News and in the video posted, there is clearly a pitch change to make the voice sound altered. It is most noticeable when Michael goes high pitched as it does not sound completely natural for Michael's voice. When you listen to Breaking News, the voice is much more clear and the pitch is higher.

Also whats with the lame 16bit audio? What does it have to hide? 16bits will hide just enough of the sound artifacts to give a more genuine sounding sample. This guy also has a page where he sings Michael Jackson songs with very little views. My assumption? He is using this to get views to his channel.

As soon as they give me some 32Bit, 300kbps or FLAC accapella or demos of the songs then this guy's point is moot. Sorry that people have to see this propaganda. It is sickening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "nWo"
Okay so I just listened to this video along with Breaking News and in the video posted, there is clearly a pitch change to make the voice sound altered. It is most noticeable when Michael goes high pitched as it does not sound completely natural for Michael's voice. When you listen to Breaking News, the voice is much more clear and the pitch is higher.

Are you actually serious? The final produced version is the version that's been altered. The vocals that Tony Kurtis posted in that video sound more like Jason Malachi. Obviously Malachi's voice was altered in the final product to sound higher and more authentic. Want further proof? Take any MJ song (pre-Michael) and turn the pitch down. It sounds artificial, like 2000 Watts. But here, the downed pitch sounds more natural to this particular sound-bite. Interesting.

And to even further drive the fact home, in the video he's posted a vocal clip of one of Malachi's songs, I Can Make It, which of course have vocals that are identical to those of Breaking News.

Also whats with the lame 16bit audio? What does it have to hide? 16bits will hide just enough of the sound artifacts to give a more genuine sounding sample. This guy also has a page where he sings Michael Jackson songs with very little views. My assumption? He is using this to get views to his channel.

As soon as they give me some 32Bit, 300kbps or FLAC accapella or demos of the songs then this guy's point is moot. Sorry that people have to see this propaganda. It is sickening.

Really? Are you serious? He's Jason Malachi's producer. If you don't think so, how do you think he just happens to have those raw vocals? There's no way to completely separate vocals from music unless you have the two separate audio files.

nWo has denied it and others will too. Why? Because some people just have too much pride to admit they're wrong. Sony probably probably figured that those vocals sounded enough like MJ to pass them off as him, but unfortunately for their greed some of us have highly-tuned ears and can pick up the subtlest differences in someone's voice (it's not even that subtle here at all... in fact it's quite obvious. Some people will buy into anything).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m a MJ fan and conspiracy buff who thinks there might actually be something to the hoax... but I am not obsessed with him nor am I some type of homosexual stalker. lol

nWo

Really? Are you serious? He's Jason Malachi's producer. If you don't think so, how do you think he just happens to have those raw vocals? There's no way to completely separate vocals from music unless you have the two separate audio files.

Again, if he has the RAW vocals why did he posts one of the lowest settings possible? If he wanted to prove his point, then he would have posted the highest quality possible and download links in order to convince people. But sadly to the untrained ear, people will be swayed. There are ways to completely separate vocals from background music. It is very easy to do that but it does take a little more time to remove any background fragments. Since he posted such a wear quality version of what he claims to be RAW vocals, any distortion in the voice and background could be easily blocked out.

For example, the end of this cut of Billie Jean is only Michael, the background singers have completely been faded out.
[youtube:25y92j0p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ9eJaltAmA[/youtube:25y92j0p]

And here is a version of Billie Jean that has a reworked back track. Again, the original voice audio was separated from the original track and placed on top of a new background track.
[youtube:25y92j0p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL7m_GAdxW8[/youtube:25y92j0p]

nWo has denied it and others will too. Why? Because some people just have too much pride to admit they're wrong. Sony probably probably figured that those vocals sounded enough like MJ to pass them off as him, but unfortunately for their greed some of us have highly-tuned ears and can pick up the subtlest differences in someone's voice.

It isn't a matter of pride, it is a matter of clearing all the bullshit that people post on the internet. Since when did some random Youtube user become a reliable source? The guy got what he wanted, he got a couple thousand views, people probably subscribed to him so now he can finally get 10 more views on his lame Michael Jackson covers that he has on his page.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nobody records vocals in FLAC format you do realize this right?  FLAC is a codec and is used when ripping audio to preserve the audio quality of the original source. Free Lossless Audio Codec.  You see FLAC format when you download albums/songs from the internet alot.  People use the FLAC codec when they rip cd's because it results in better quality, then say mp3.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nWo

Quote from: "MJnowANDforever"

Nobody records vocals in FLAC format you do realize this right?  FLAC is a codec and is used when ripping audio to preserve the audio quality of the original source. Free Lossless Audio Codec.  You see FLAC format when you download albums/songs from the internet alot.  People use the FLAC codec when they rip cd's because it results in better quality, then say mp3.

You can also have FLAC type RAW files. When you download a FLAC album or rip a CD to FLAC format, you can extract the audio with production software. I should have been more clear, my mistake. My point was that the guy posted a weak quality version of what he says is JM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Again, if he has the RAW vocals why did he posts one of the lowest settings possible? If he wanted to prove his point, then he would have posted the highest quality possible and download links in order to convince people. But sadly to the untrained ear, people will be swayed. There are ways to completely separate vocals from background music. It is very easy to do that but it does take a little more time to remove any background fragments. Since he posted such a wear quality version of what he claims to be RAW vocals, any distortion in the voice and background could be easily blocked out.

Maybe that's the only version that exists? Maybe JM doesn't know anything about audio production and correct formats. Let's not also forget the vocal section from JM's own song in that video after the Breaking News vocals. They're identical. There's no way to deny it.

Those videos you posted still have music on them. I myself am involved in audio production (for music specifically), and there is nothing out there, for any amount of money, that can cleanly separate instruments from vocals. That video of raw Breaking News vocals also had the harmony vocals removed. It is possible to remove certain bass and tremble elements of a track to a degree, but that video has flawless acapella.

What you're arguing is that this person separated the instruments, vocals and background vocals from one track!? Impossible. An mp3 file only has two audio sections; right and left. Combined tracks for stereo. Him cleanly singing "Michael Jackson" alone without the background vocal layering does not exist on its own within an mp3 file! If anything, taking out the backing vocals from the one file would leave you with a very shallow M-k-l J-c-k-n, if that.

It isn't a matter of pride, it is a matter of clearing all the bullshit that people post on the internet. Since when did some random Youtube user become a reliable source? The guy got what he wanted, he got a couple thousand views, people probably subscribed to him so now he can finally get 10 more views on his lame Michael Jackson covers that he has on his page.

:|

It doesn't matter where the evidence comes from. He has a clean audio sample of the vocals, acapella, without backing vocals or a instrumental track (impossible WITHOUT access to the raw files, which can only be accessed by the producers and anyone who worked with audio production on the album itself.) not to mention the vocals to one of Malachi's own songs in that same video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m a MJ fan and conspiracy buff who thinks there might actually be something to the hoax... but I am not obsessed with him nor am I some type of homosexual stalker. lol

Althought this is VERY interesting.. take this with a grain of salt.  This is from June 2008 from maxiumum-jackson.com.  A user called "Undiscovered" on that board is Jason Malachi, so he says.  Look at what he wrote in one post..

"^^Yes. Just to let the fans know, Michael IS aware of the Malachi phenomenon. There have been rumors that he is behind the whole thing, and there have been rumors that he and I are in "cahoots" with each other. I can't come out and say what is going on, but when the time is right, I will. Things are really "Hush Hush" when you're involved with the King of Pop.

By the way, thank you all for being supportive on this forum.  I'm more likely to respond on this site rather than on facebook or myspace because I almost ALWAYS get stupid messages like "QUIT COPYING MICHAEL JACKSON, YOU IDIOT!!" or "I HATE YOU, LOSER!!" Since I've joined this site, and the MJJ Community, fans have been a lot more respectful, and it's always a blessing to discuss Michael Jackson with other fans.

Best Wishes.............Malachi"

There are other posts too..
Here is the original thread
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

More posts from Jason Malachi from that forum:  from 2008

^^I've been trying to imitate those gorgeous harmonies since I was 13. I may come close at times, but no one does it like Michael Jackson. :ok:

......Malachi

I May be doing something with MJ in the future. At the moment, it's kind of up in the air, but I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for the support.....Malachi

Jason Malachi just might be opening up for MJ during his tour at the O2 arena in London.....will keep you posted.

Best Wishes......Malachi

Leaks are a mixed blessing. They generate a buzz, but it happens when you least expect it and it's hard to locate the source who leaked it.
For example, "Mamacita" was not intended to be leaked. But someone leaked it and it generated a lot of publicity, and people thought it was a new Michael Jackson song, and it wasn't.
It just goes to show that you can't trust anyone in the record buisness, really. However, this song was most likely leaked on purpose

Love..........Malachi

Mike has been working hard the last few years. Trust me. This is only the beginning.........

Best Wishes......Malachi

Michael has such a unique voice. I actually always sounded like Michael, even when I was younger, I sounded like him when he was in the Jackson 5. Ironically, even after my voice broke and changed, I suddenly sounded like the adult Michael Jackson!!

Michael Jackson's voice (and overall style) has influenced legions of fans.

Love...........Malachi

I can't come forward with anything yet, but I will when I'm allowed to and things will make a lot of sense

Love................Malachi

I'm not allowed to reveal the details yet, but I have met Michael. :thud:

Patience is a Virtue, Guys. You All Will Be Rewarded In A Way You Couldn't Possibly Imagine:wink:

Love........Malachi

I was always that one guy who was allegedly "obsessed" with Michael Jackson. All through middle and high school, I sang and danced like him. I studied every gesture, every dance move, every vocal, every grunt...hell, even every "Hee-Hee." I caught a lot of flack for it, but I didn't care. I'm 28 years old now, and let's just say that Michael Jackson is still a HUGE part of my life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions