Re: Teddy Riley - @TeddyRiley1
May 15, 2011, 11:26:51 PM
Quote from: "LavdHim"
I don't like justin bieber ! He's not even close to Michael . It's disturbing people always link him to michael . errrr
( no offense to justin's fans ) but it really bothers me especially when people call him the next michael jackson  :x  :cry:

Agreed!  bounce/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Dafne

May 16, 2011, 12:09:02 AM
This is not what bothers me and amazes me at the same time. It's the fact that people have like the necesity to find the next Michael Jackson, or the next Elvis or the next Steven Tyler ect. WTH is this? How come "the next..."? Michael is one and if there's other, then he's copying him so no originality. Michael is unique and original by his meaning. God, I'll never understand "the next..." s#*t
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 16, 2011, 03:07:29 AM
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
Quote from: "LavdHim"
I don't like justin bieber ! He's not even close to Michael . It's disturbing people always link him to michael . errrr
( no offense to justin's fans ) but it really bothers me especially when people call him the next michael jackson  :x  :cry:

Agreed!  bounce/
]
happy, I'm not alone  beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

May 16, 2011, 05:26:59 AM
Quote from: "JentleTouch"
Quote from: "PureLove"
I give up  :lol:  Arguing with women is nothing but a headache. You are guided by emotions, I understand that.
Cool down a little, then we can talk about business and until then please, show a little bit of respect to a total stranger that has done nothing wrong to you, just shared his opinion. Thank you.

Actually this is the easiest way to run away for men when they can not find anything else to say. :lol: I'm cool down already, so no worries about that. :D But remember, what you wrote to me goes for you too. Teddy is a stranger and he did nothing wrong to you. That's the reason why at least you should show some respect to him. I'm not against people sharing their opinions. I'm against to prejudice. ;) That's the reason why I'm saying you need to make more research about Teddy and the entire hoax before jumping on to conclusions.
Im not running away, honestly! :) Do you think I don't want Teddy to be on our side or Michael to have at least one true and loyal friend? Of course I do! But his actions speak louder than any opinion or prejudice.
Let's make a pact:) If you are right and Teddy is a good guy I will make a public apology, ok?
But if you are wrong, what will you do? :)

Yeah, about that...don't they all have the same agenda? Jermaine, Teddy, do they speak for the same Michael or not??  Does Michael tell Jermaine to lose believers hope and to Teddy to keep believers hope?! It doesn't make sense and I can't stretch everything over limit just to get a hoax-ly answer. Is there such a word? lol.
So one of them is not Michael's messenger. Teddy or Jermaine? I'll go with Jermaine in this hoax. Teddy, idk what's the deal with him, he may be a good guy but he is not that an insider as Jermaine. So his message can't be more valid than Jermaine's. And only because we like Teddy's message instead of Jermaine's, doesn't mean i am not right :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

MJhasSpoken

May 16, 2011, 06:00:48 AM
Quote from: "heartphantom"
I give up  :lol:  Arguing with women is nothing but a headache. You are guided by emotions, I understand that.
Cool down a little, then we can talk about business and until then please, show a little bit of respect to a total stranger that has done nothing wrong to you, just shared his opinion. Thank you.

Actually this is the easiest way to run away for men when they can not find anything else to say. :lol: I'm cool down already, so no worries about that. :D But remember, what you wrote to me goes for you too. Teddy is a stranger and he did nothing wrong to you. That's the reason why at least you should show some respect to him. I'm not against people sharing their opinions. I'm against to prejudice. ;) That's the reason why I'm saying you need to make more research about Teddy and the entire hoax before jumping on to conclusions.
Im not running away, honestly! :) Do you think I don't want Teddy to be on our side or Michael to have at least one true and loyal friend? Of course I do! But his actions speak louder than any opinion or prejudice.
Let's make a pact:) If you are right and Teddy is a good guy I will make a public apology, ok?

Yeah, about that...don't they all have the same agenda? Jermaine, Teddy, do they speak for the same Michael or not??  Does Michael tell Jermaine to lose believers hope and to Teddy to keep believers hope?! It doesn't make sense and I can't stretch everything over limit just to get a hoax-ly answer. Is there such a word? lol.
So one of them is not Michael's messenger. Teddy or Jermaine? I'll go with Jermaine in this hoax. Teddy, idk what's the deal with him, he may be a good guy but he is not that an insider as Jermaine. So his message can't be more valid than Jermaine's. And only because we like Teddy's message instead of Jermaine's, doesn't mean i am not right :lol:

MJ always thinks outside the box, he is a visionary in every sense of the word, MJ is unpredictable and is really on his own level, so if he is telling both of them what to say, I have no idea why, but I guess we just have to wait it out and see where it takes us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 16, 2011, 08:09:20 AM

What if noone of them are Michael's messenger?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 16, 2011, 08:56:51 AM
"What if noone of them are Michael's messenger?"

This really could be happening! So we're alone.
But because they want to torture us so? What are we doing so wrong? We Only love and hope for Michael.

In relation to Teddy, think: If he says that Michael is alive without your permission, Michael could really be angry with him. Teddy worked with Michael for decades and seems to be a friend.
Does he risk yourself losing a friend and a great job just to earn a handful of followers on twitter?
What about Jermaine, if he is so angry with the fans, why does not he sue for libel Teddy?
I do not think Teddy would venture this way in vain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

May 16, 2011, 09:39:56 AM
Agreed Anna. Or why not sure Pearl JR. Let's say he shares special treatment for Teddy who is Michael's friend, but why not sue Pearl Jr. Or maybe he doesn't want to get the hoax attention even more? Who knows.. we could be all right, we could be all wrong, or..as always..truth is somewhere in the middle.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

May 16, 2011, 12:57:58 PM
My intuition never fails. And there's my proof something isn't right between Jermaine and Teddy.

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
@
@horabora ASK HIM ABOUT HIS HAIR DO...IS THAT REAL? (my note: Jermaine's hair)

-----

PianoGames●▲Tom Pickering▲●

by _Crescendo_

@jermjackson5 under non-direct instruction from a fellow and well-known believer, I must ask...is your hair real?...that's the easiest yet

--------

I have to say this. Don't be ready to laugh. This Jermaine-Teddy stuff does not look good. One of them has not Michael's interest at heart. And i am sure Jermaine is the one who protects Michael....
Teddy, sorry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 16, 2011, 02:20:21 PM
My intuition never fails. And there's my proof something isn't right between Jermaine and Teddy.

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
@
@horabora ASK HIM ABOUT HIS HAIR DO...IS THAT REAL? (my note: Jermaine's hair)

-----

PianoGames●▲Tom Pickering▲●

by _Crescendo_

@jermjackson5 under non-direct instruction from a fellow and well-known believer, I must ask...is your hair real?...that's the easiest yet

--------

I have to say this. Don't be ready to laugh. This Jermaine-Teddy stuff does not look good. One of them has not Michael's interest at heart. And i am sure Jermaine is the one who protects Michael....
Teddy, sorry.

Well think about this. Perhaphs Michael doesn't want it to be known that he is alive.
If Teddy Riley says he believes Michael is alive it just makes him a believer but if JERMAINE JACKSON were ever to say that he believes, that would be like CONFIRMING that he is... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 16, 2011, 02:48:23 PM
But if Jermaine is trying to convince everyone this is not a hoax, doesn't this mean something? Shouldn't he have a serious reason? Michael's safety? Then Teddy as a beloved friend of Michael, what is he doing? Yes, he is just a believer but he is not a believer like us writting some theories on a forum, he is a public figure, he has some history with Michael, his words count here and most of all he diminishes Jermaine's hard work of showing to those who don't have to BE CONVINCED AT ALL, that Michael is really dead.
My mind is made. Teddy is an outsider. I hope i will not discover even more nasty things about him. Like why did he start talking about hoax in the first place? From which side? Michael's family? Or some business stuff?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 16, 2011, 06:01:18 PM
NOW I SEE WHY MJ WAS THE WAY HE WAS...MOTHER KATHERINE SAID TO ME ONE DAY YOU REMIND ME OF MICHAEL. I LOVE MY MOTHER SO MUCH, MJ DID TOO.
43 minutes ago via web

Past tense. What's happened with his knowing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 16, 2011, 06:03:18 PM
yeah...I am sure you will be replied a good explanation JentleTouch. BUt not from me lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 16, 2011, 06:09:23 PM
THANK YOU GOD FOR THIS DAY I WILL REMEMBER. TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISE. I WAS BORN THE 8TH DAY OF OCT. THATS WHEN HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD.
16 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet .   I MUST SLEEP NOW. KOREA TIME 7:35 AM. IF I DON'T WAKE UP, YOU ALL NO THE TRUTH, HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW. I'VE BEEN USED BUT NEVER AGAIN.
22 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet .   I GUESS I'M DEAD TO SOME OF MY FAMILY...ALIVE WHEN I CAN DO FOR THEM. I SAY THE HELL WITH EM.
24 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet .   FAMILY IS IMPORTANT, BUT NOT THE ONES THAT ARE NOT FOR YOU. NOT THE ONES THAT STEAL FROM YOU. USE PEOPLE TO HURT YOU. DECEIVE IN UR FACE.
27 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet .   I MUST SAD THIS IS THE SADDEST AND HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE. GOD GAVE ME CLARITY AND I EITHER CAN LIVE OR DIE FROM IT. I'M STRONG!! I GOT MOM
32 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet .   @go4hit SO SAD WHEN THE HATERS ARE YOUR FAMILY!!! THATS WHY MY MOM IS STILL WITH ME...GOD AND BLESSED HER AND SHE GAVE ME LIFE.
34 minutes ago via web in reply to go4hit

Reply Retweet .   @Change4LOVE WHAT LOOKS GOOD ON THE OUTSIDE IS NOT ALWAYS GOOD ON THE INSIDE. I'M NOT A FAKE A NIG. REALTALK, I WISH IT WAS ALL THAT GOOD.
37 minutes ago via web in reply to Change4LOVE

Reply Retweet .   I GUESS I AM IMPORTANT TO YOU WHEN YOU CAN GET SOMETHING OUT OF ME. BUT WHEN YOU CAN'T YOU HATE ON ME EVERY CHANCE YOU GET.
40 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet .   NOW I SEE WHY MJ WAS THE WAY HE WAS...MOTHER KATHERINE SAID TO ME ONE DAY YOU REMIND ME OF MICHAEL. I LOVE MY MOTHER SO MUCH, MJ DID TOO.
43 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet .   @Change4LOVE WHAT FAMILY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
about 1 hour ago via web in reply to Change4LOVE

Reply Retweet .   YOU KNOW, ITS SAD TO KNOW WHEN YOU'RE NOT APPRECIATED. ITS EVEN SAD WHEN THEY ACT LIKE YOU ARE APPRECIATED WHEN YOU'RE NOT. I GET IT!!
about 1 hour ago via web

So, basically he confirmed Michael's family ( except Mrs Katherine ) is not in the know and stealing from him.
Well, I agree with him about them being not in the know, but the second part, if true is really sad and beyond any words
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 16, 2011, 06:10:51 PM
My God! WTF?
Who do you believe ? Teddy or the Jacksons?
everybody steals except Katerhine? So janet too? Oh come on Teddy, chill. This is very disrespectful to Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal