PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Teddy Riley - @TeddyRiley1
April 28, 2011, 10:20:31 PM
Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"
Ok 1st of all, for those who don't know who TR is:

[youtube:1at6kzck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBUz2nkOKsc[/youtube:1at6kzck]
[youtube:1at6kzck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq1ZdKO1fu4[/youtube:1at6kzck]
[youtube:1at6kzck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KL9mRus19o[/youtube:1at6kzck]

I sent a supportive message to him on Facebook. But yea, TR has been an important person in this hoax. I KNOW he is under NDA from MJ to keep the hoax top secret, and has been instructed to possibly say some things to reinstill the belief back into anyone who is losing hope that MJ is alive (and well) ;). MJ isn't going to randomly call up people and say, "Hey, I'm alive. Whats up?". He's been let down by countless people his entire life, some who he thought really cared for him. Teddy is a definite insider and how could he deny helping a good friend? One who has the most incredible gift from God: both his remarkable talents and his beautiful, sweet nature and yet, has been manipulated and abused by the people who were thought to be loyal? TR has always been a good guy, nothing shady about his character at all. He wouldn't lie, and I'm sure MJ is very confident in this, too. Its all Fam here ;)
On another note, off subject, I would really like to say I'm happy to see I'm not the only American in these topics. Its pathetic how Michael's own countrymen have treated him. Glad to see there's still some good in us. :D
"They build you up, and they can't wait to tear you down." -Jermaine
[/b]

Thank you for sharing this. I've known who Teddy is for a long time but this is a good reminder especially for the ones who doesn't know much about him. :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 29, 2011, 09:41:49 AM
Thank you for sharing this. I've known who Teddy is for a long time but this is a good reminder especially for the ones who doesn't know much about him. :)

Definitely! Its very important for people to know that he isnt just some producer/songwriter. He is a genius in his own right! And thats what MJ has always respected about him, obviously.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 29, 2011, 09:56:03 AM
I totally agree- Teddy is a standup guy and has taken incredibly abuse for his words. Some fans can get very vicious ... I heard TR was one of the few people Michael left his children with on occasion.
Yes- his messages may have slowed down- but they do stay steady.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 29, 2011, 11:22:28 PM

Definitely! Its very important for people to know that he isnt just some producer/songwriter. He is a genius in his own right! And thats what MJ has always respected about him, obviously.

Yeah and some people thought that he was saying he's a believer for money. He never needed money or fame. He already has them both.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

May 03, 2011, 02:27:25 PM
TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
@torikruger Yeah but there are people who don't know what the he'll they're doing. They need to leave this shit to the people who knows MJ.

@torikruger I'm fed up with holding back about my friend...They r F ups. After the Dangerous lp...nothing but F up ppl entered MJ's life.

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
Yes I said it and meant every word. F that, and whoever got something to say, step up. MF F up MJ's lp and life.

MF?? :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

May 03, 2011, 02:33:49 PM
Quote from: "Dancer"
TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
@torikruger Yeah but there are people who don't know what the he'll they're doing. They need to leave this shit to the people who knows MJ.

@torikruger I'm fed up with holding back about my friend...They r F ups. After the Dangerous lp...nothing but F up ppl entered MJ's life.

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
Yes I said it and meant every word. F that, and whoever got something to say, step up. MF F up MJ's lp and life.

Thanks for sharing this with us. So, now he thinks the lp was messed up? I don't understand as I thought he supported it. And, who is MF? This definitely reveals that MJ didn't have any control over the lp - at least in TR's opinion. Is he still a beLIEver? I'm a little confused by this. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Dancer

May 03, 2011, 02:46:00 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
And, who is MF?
Someone in another forum says, MF could simply mean motherf*cker.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 03, 2011, 03:49:31 PM
And, who is MF?
Someone in another forum says, MF could simply mean motherf*cker.

:lol:

I think we need to get used to Teddy's cursing abbreviations. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 03, 2011, 03:52:34 PM
TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY

Thanks for sharing this with us. So, now he thinks the lp was messed up? I don't understand as I thought he supported it. And, who is MF? This definitely reveals that MJ didn't have any control over the lp - at least in TR's opinion. Is he still a beLIEver? I'm a little confused by this. Blessings.

I think he supported it because he knows that it was Michael himself in all of the songs but it seems like Michael doesn't have control over his album and Teddy seems so pissed off at the MJ Estate. I'm sure that he is still a believer though. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 03, 2011, 03:59:40 PM
All these damn leeches! Get 'em off me!  afraid/ Damn, TR is saying a lot! Too bad he can't say some names, I know he'd be sued out the a$$ or possibly have to start his own death hoax lol. But seriously, I love this man, I wish he would just say who it is!!! Perhaps the one or ones he is referring to will be exposed....soon I hope, Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

May 03, 2011, 04:11:41 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
:lol:

I think we need to get used to Teddy's cursing abbreviations. :lol:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Yes, I think he still is a believer. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 03, 2011, 05:32:42 PM
but it seems like Michael doesn't have control over his album
thought about it too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

May 03, 2011, 10:00:44 PM
All these damn leeches! Get 'em off me!  afraid/ Damn, TR is saying a lot! Too bad he can't say some names, I know he'd be sued out the a$$ or possibly have to start his own death hoax lol. But seriously, I love this man, I wish he would just say who it is!!! Perhaps the one or ones he is referring to will be exposed....soon I hope, Michael.

Thanks all. I don't believe in coincidence so when I happened upon this video on Youtube by accident I felt I was supposed to see it. I'm sharing it here because it's Teddy Riley speaking about Michael around the time of the 2nd allegations. I've never seen it before now but it makes me respect TR all that much more and I already thought alot about him. Blessings.

[youtube:ewoylvts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwUjPCQkeE4&feature=feedrec_grec_index[/youtube:ewoylvts]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

May 03, 2011, 10:08:00 PM
Do you think MF is a name?  I thought it stood for Mother ...and the word that starts with F and rhymes with Plucker.

I adore how TR always speaks about MJ in the present tense.  I would think, was MJ dead and TR was convinced, he would say "knew" instead of "know."  
That tweet really lifted my spirits yesterday!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

May 04, 2011, 06:46:31 AM
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
Do you think MF is a name?  I thought it stood for Mother ...and the word that starts with F and rhymes with Plucker.

I adore how TR always speaks about MJ in the present tense.  I would think, was MJ dead and TR was convinced, he would say "knew" instead of "know."  
That tweet really lifted my spirits yesterday!

Yeah,and Jermaine just brought 'em right back down...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions