Dancer

:shock:

@TeddyRiley1 WOW, so they r really LYING now to get what they want. They even saying Mike's kids feel the same - awful to use the kids now 2
# @AmisDeMoi I GOT THE FACTS ON THE KIDS AS WELL. THEY TRIED TO MAKE THE KIDS LIE AND IT DIDN'T WORK. vor ungefähr 14 Stunden via web als Antwort auf AmisDeMoi

@TeddyRiley1 The kids rebelled Teddy?? They stood by the cascios??
@AmisDeMoi YES THEY DID. vor ungefähr 14 Stunden via web als Antwort auf AmisDeMoi
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

Teddy really is going bonkers isn't he?! Sad to see people u once respected follow the path of all those other nutters... I'm getting really tired, it's all making my mind real heavy  :( .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "Sinderella"
The Teddy Riley Vocabulary of doom-
(If you get one of these things aimed at you,your not TR approved)
Bootleg
You r Spam/SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Git(the f) off my page
Fool
'for I rob you (possibly the best thing he has said so far)
'f
dfwm
Dickhead
F U
Shove it
Dummy
Who r u?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

CAUSE WE’VE LOST A GREAT MAN FOR BELIEVING IN MICHAEL…I CAN’T SAY BUT I’M NOT TRYNA LOSE MY LIFE WHEN I KNOW HE’S STILL HERE. I WANNA BE STILL HERE WHEN HE COMES BACK.

-

what does he mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Teddy really is going bonkers isn't he?! Sad to see people u once respected follow the path of all those other nutters... I'm getting really tired, it's all making my mind real heavy  :( .
I don't think Teddy is going bonkers. At the moment (as long as I don't get credible information that would contradict what he says) I believe him. And I believe the Cascio family are true friends of Michael and the kids.
At the moment, I don't see a reason to distrust Teddy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

Quote from: "Valo"
Wow, even in good old Germany they wrote an aricle about TR.
About that he thinks that MJ is still alive and about "Michael".
The best is the headline: Michael sits on an island an chills!  :D
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In nothing but a bowtie hahahahaha

And a fedora
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "snowhite159"
I believe that MJ is coming back in 2011 period.  ;)

Hey, 2010 isn't over yet! ;) :? :D

TR said MJ wont be coming in 2011 because its too soon ):
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "snowhite159"
I believe that MJ is coming back in 2011 period.  ;)

Hey, 2010 isn't over yet! ;) :? :D

TR said MJ wont be coming in 2011 because its too soon ):

Quote from: "PureLove"
I believe that Teddy only knows a little about the hoax. He knows that Michael is alive but doesn't know about the details. He even said the kids don't know their father is alive which can NOT be true. I think he only knows MJ is alive and the rest is his theory like why MJ faked his death or when he will come back kind of things. We shouldn't get lost in details. The important part is, he KNOWS that Michael is alive which proves all of our theories and findings were true and Michael is alive. He took all of my concern. I knew Michael was alive but hearing it from a close friend of him is way so much better and it's such a relief.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Is he a messenger, paving the way along the yellow brick road, in the name of his 'master' (he is his self-proclaimed 'servant')? A servant does what his master tells him in obedience. So does he carry out orders in a way, offering yellow ribbons on his way to his listeners' delight? He speaks of God and his belief in him.

The question is if he can be trusted in his remarks about MJ being alive. There are contradictory suggestive remarks about Michael, like he looks at someone from above, which could just mean anything, leaves way to interpreting. He hasn't spoken to him recently, but wants his readers to believe, he seems to be in the know of it all.

So on the one hand he speaks up in a soft voice, but on the other hand he can be quite vulgar.

He gives a lot of interviews and certainly gets well-paid for them. His name appears in many tabloids all over the world, so his own career is pushed, even if non-believers criticize him for speaking nonsense, spreading senseless conspiracy rumors.

Is he a promoter in his own name for a new record or is he testing the ground for the biggest comeback of the century, to see people's reactions to the news, so they in the background can react properly and be prepared for all eventualities?

As always, interesting, to say the least, but looking at it from 'above', just waiting for the outcome.
But I am going to lose my patience, I am afraid, if it's going to take longer than 2011. It can't go on forever like this, many will lose interest. All roads usually have an ending, unless they are dead end streets.

He isn't just a screenname like TS, claiming to know things for sure, without readers being able to verify if (s)he is making up interesting stories, but he is for real and has a face.
A lie from him would be a different matter, as he opens up for questions, willing to answer them, though not yet all of them free from being cryptic. No thread in his life can simply be locked, when questions are getting too hot. The heat is on now for him, and he started it without any regret so far, as it seems.
What for? For PR, then it would be kind of satanic, him being two-faced, not very healthy for a person going to church and telling the world about his faith in God who is guiding him according to his words.

I hope he doesn't prove to be another BOW, or one of the many pretenders.
Only time will tell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

I think that the court case of CM has to come first which is in January, but then what's next, maybe we have to wait until some of the CDS shows, which is in 2012. I hope the only thing TR is wrong about is that MJ is not coming in 2011.

Also about TR saying he talked to MJ on the phone couldn't the people after MJ look at the phone records and listen to the calls an track him down?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: onemoretime

..."So on the one hand he speaks up in a soft voice, but on the other hand he can be quite vulgar"...

I think everyone should have 2 sides... a sweet, understanding, tolerating side, and a true brutal tongue lashing side (when necessary LOL)

Just because people think your a punk when you are nice ALL THE TIME

IMO anyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bonita

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

And a fedora

Eating KFC
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "bonita"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

And a fedora

Eating KFC

I love how he gets away with saying
'I am a vegetarian but....I luffs the secret recipe of KFC on a Sunday ;) '

[center:1kgbfq59][/center:1kgbfq59]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

Voice on Michael Jackson album far from finished article
By Mike Collett-White – 2 hrs 31 mins ago

LONDON (Reuters) – Recordings of Michael Jackson's voice on a new album being released this week were far from the finished article and required considerable digital enhancement, according to one of its main producers.

But Teddy Riley, who worked with the King of Pop on several records before his death, believed that "Michael" would go down as a classic, albeit short of the heights of Jackson's heyday in the late 70s and early 80s.

"I had to do more processing to the voice, which is why people were asking about the authenticity of his voice," Riley told Reuters of the first album of new Jackson material since the singer's sudden death 18 months ago.

The project has been mired in controversy since members of Jackson's family were quoted questioning the authenticity of the voice on some tracks and his father's lawyer said the perfectionist would never have wanted the music released.

"We had to do what we had to do to make ... his voice work with the actual music," Riley added in an interview.

"He (Jackson) would never consider it being a final vocal. But because he's not with us he cannot give us new vocals. What we did was utilize the Melodyne (technology) to get him in key.

"With the Melodyne we actually move the stuff up which is the reason why some of the vibrato sounds a little off or processed, over-processed. We truly apologize for that happening, but you are still hearing the true Michael Jackson."

Riley worked on three of the 10 songs on the album -- "Hollywood Tonight," "Monster" and "Breaking News."

The last two were recorded at the New Jersey home of the Cascio family in 2007, along with a third Cascio track "Keep Your Head Up."

It was these recordings that led some to cast doubt over the authenticity of the songs, although Riley, and record label Sony, have been at pains to show they were genuine.

PRICE OF FAME

Riley said much of the negative publicity surrounding the album came from people within Jackson's entourage who did not approve of the project.
"That don't just happen like that, that has to come from somewhere and where it came from was not a great place. It was from a family member, and some family members ... didn't totally get the last say so they kind of hate the project.

"So there you have it, a chain reaction, a domino effect that makes the credibility of Michael go down," he said.
"I am here to protect that, because I know it's him, I know it's great material, I know that it needs to be out, I know that the legacy needs to continue because he's such a great person, and there's more to come."

Asked if he would agree to produce future posthumous Jackson material, Riley replied:
"If it was my decision, yes, I would be involved in anything that Michael was involved with. If they will have me I will definitely be a part of it. I'm here, I came out here to be a servant to my friend."

Among the topics Jackson tackles on the new album is people's thirst for fame and the high price of becoming a star.
In Hollywood Tonight he describes the real-life experiences of an unnamed friend who heads to Los Angeles aged 15 to make it in the movies, and in Monster he sings about the paparazzi.

"The Monsters are the ones who, when you're up they come to get you and they beat you down and when they get you down they go to the next artist," Riley said of Monster.

"That's their job, to hit you while you're up and step on you while you're down, and that's what he always said."

Reviews of Michael, which hits British stores on Monday and U.S. stores on Tuesday, have been generally positive.

It is the first album of new Jackson material since "Invincible" in 2001, and the first in a reported $250 million deal between Sony and the executors of Jackson's estate to release 10 albums through 2017.

-

I don´t know what to think of Teddy, after reading this article! This worries me too much. I believe that Teddy doesn´t really know if MJ is still with us or not..he is just believing...nothing more and nothing less :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

"I am here to protect that, because I know it's him, I know it's great material, I know that it needs to be out, I know that the legacy needs to continue because he's such a great person, and there's more to come."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal