Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "razza1987"
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I love the way he talks. "bootleg" "yep yep" "get off my page fool" and the most recent one that made me lol: "Get off my page before I rob you"  :shock:  :lol:  :lol:
:lol:  :lol: He actually said "before I rob you?"  :lol:  :lol:

Quote from: "PureLove"

:lol:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

OMG I LOVE Teddy's attitude. He don't take crap from nobody  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

Is this his official account? Maybe just a poser? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Teddy- Dude When He Comes Back You Ask Him
December 10, 2010, 07:53:50 PM
Quote from: "Lady J"

YES it is real, here is a youtube video of a paparazzi asking Teddy about the whole Twitter/Michael's alive thing.

[youtube:3i6d9o2q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HykcbHzV7gg[/youtube:3i6d9o2q]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Re: Teddy- Dude When He Comes Back You Ask Him
December 10, 2010, 07:54:56 PM
Quote from: "Lady J"

YES it is real, here is a youtube video of a paparazzi asking Teddy about the whole Twitter/Michael's alive thing.

[youtube:5uu6halv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HykcbHzV7gg[/youtube:5uu6halv]

Teddy has been trying to get his account Verified for a while now. The sooner he can the better
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
ohh I LOVED this answer.  :mrgreen:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I really hope he knows enough to make this kind of statements.

What I have noticed is the difference between Teddy on Twitter and Teddy in interviews, f.e. on Oprah.
When I see footage of him, he's very calm, doesn't swear or curse and talks "Michaelisch". On twitter, he tends to be rude. Which make's me wonder if he's playing a role. I don't really know what to think of that, I just wanted to point that out that people tend to be more outspoken once they write things down, knowing nobody "sees" them, yet in person they think more about the words they use.

With L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lraving"
I really hope he knows enough to make this kind of statements.

What I have noticed is the difference between Teddy on Twitter and Teddy in interviews, f.e. on Oprah.
When I see footage of him, he's very calm, doesn't swear or curse and talks "Michaelisch". On twitter, he tends to be rude. Which make's me wonder if he's playing a role. I don't really know what to think of that, I just wanted to point that out that people tend to be more outspoken once they write things down, knowing nobody "sees" them, yet in person they think more about the words they use.

With L.O.V.E.

I agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here's his latest tweets. Very interesting.

@TeddyRiley1 teddy, if I were you, I'd see that.so, you're not a beLIEver, right? - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login about 11 hours ago via web Retweeted by 4 people

@tarcisiorpc I AM A BELIEVER...A TRUE BELIEVER. YOU WILL SEE...I CAN'T GO HERE. TRUST!!! about 11 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to tarcisiorpc

@TeddyRiley1 did you read what I sent you? I think that's enough teddy... you keep saying you are to the fans. and to the press you're not.

@tarcisiorpc dummy would you look at the date that was written. I can't say no more to you. I know more than you know about facts. Dfw me. about 10 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to tarcisiorpc

If you "still believe" @TeddyRiley1's a beLIEver, you better check this out. - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@tarcisiorpc whovthe hell are you anyway. Wasting time which is valuable. I wanna talk to my follower who are behind...f off my page. Bmf about 10 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to tarcisiorpc

@TeddyRiley1 I'll formally ask you. "Is that blog correct about you, what do you have to say about that?" - I'll believe in your answer.

@tarcisiorpc If you were following me from the beginning you would torture w no doubt I AM a BELIEVER. No its not real. Cont about 10 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to tarcisiorpc

@TeddyRiley1 I'll formally ask you. "Is that blog correct about you, what do you have to say about that?" - I'll believe in your answer.

@tarcisiorpc Omg I can't wait brother...all heck is gone break loose. You'll see!!! about 10 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to tarcisiorpc

@TeddyRiley1 will you ever be able to tell us what made you a believer? Maybe on your blog?

@mmmlollipops Yep...pls keep checking my interviews here and especially overseas. about 10 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to mmmlollipops
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Lady J

The link is  real. Teddy is playing games with us.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

The link is real but the theory is half baked.

Sony didn't control the timing of the memorial, burial, and autopsy report, nor the length of time between Murray court dates, nor the lyrics in Will You Be There, nor Paris's complete lack of tears during her speech, nor did they make the Pepsi accident happen at the exact mid point of MJ's "life".

Nor did they make MJ himself have an interest in numerology that relate directly to the dates I listed above, including the death date add to the same number that appeared on the spaceship opening on the HIStory tour, 2040. Nor did they make MJ act/walk/and talk totally out of character at the O2.

Nor could they have predicted it 3 years prior as "back" did on MJJC in 2006.

They also didn't cause Murray's charges to never be read out loud in court, nor did they have enough influence to ensure that LAPD didn't seal the "crime scene" for 3 days, and allow the family to have unencumbered access to the house and the scene for those days. Nor did they cause Murray to live in a house across the street from Elvis's doctor, nor did they cause MJ to move into a house across the street from Elvis's old house.

They also wouldn't be able to ensure that medical equipment from the "crime scene" not get tested.

Sony also couldn't make MJ say "keep watchin" as a beat box opening for Billy Jean in TII.

I'm going to hit submit now because the longer I sit here, the more things I think of that shoot holes in this theory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Victor

"I have been a vulnerable target for those who want money"
-MICHAEL JACKSON
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do not dare be telling me that TR now needs a crack in the jaw too?
My list is getting so long....

and if not,I'm going to recruit him as my sidekick hitman
Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 05:20:38 PM by Sinderella
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here are some more tweets. There are two that have summed it up really nicely for me and just made my night. Blessings!

@TeddyRiley1 I listen "Michael" since noon.It's a marvel of surprises. So I feel that MJ talks to us through this album.....

@cestlavie1978 That's the intention. I love it!! 31 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to cestlavie1978

@TeddyRiley1 Yeah, go ahead and insult MJ fans on your twitter. SUCH a great image for you. You and your fake MJ songs can shove it.

@hibakito Spam!!!!!! I only insult who insult me so u shove it blt...I hv feelings just like you. F im spose to let them say anything 2 me? 28 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to hibakito

@TeddyRiley1 when I was in NYC I read an article,you where saying that you think M-Jackson is still alive. But he would do that to his Kids?

@Nikki_JinxMusic They will be great knowing dad is safe. 25 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to Nikki_JinxMusic

@mj123451 I don't play with people lives...its my page and my belief and I have the freedom to say what the f I want. F u and what u think. 21 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

@mj123451 get the f off my page. Seriously. What I believe will come into fruition and if it don't its bc of ppl like you. 19 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

@TeddyRiley1 With "Michael" album, Are you ready to break the record of the Thriller album ? :-) heehee !!

@cestlavie1978 I pray he do...he deserves it and the children do too as well. 19 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to cestlavie1978

@TeddyRiley1 MJ Fans that cannot recognize MJ's voice even if they said that are fans from 25 years! XD

@DesireeM_ Spam!!!! None believer!!! 19 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to DesireeM_

@TeddyRiley1 do you think Taryll is flat out lying or he believes what he's saying?? & TX for protecting Mike from this shit!! XOXO

@AmisDeMoi He believe which leaves speculations...I know which that leaves no doubts.100% 11 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to AmisDeMoi

@TeddyRiley1 which is ur opinion on Monster? I love the rhythm, the lyrics & Michael's voice .. omg..give me chills! Love to you brother!

@MJJinmyheart Thank-you so much!!! 11 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to MJJinmyheart

Message to @TeddyRiley1 You should be ashamed, you are not here for Michael but only for self promotion, it's (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@africanpyt Dummy...I'm the leading person for his campaign. I don't have a record. I'm just a servant for MJ. Who r u? U r Spam!!! 4 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to africanpyt
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
@TeddyRiley1 when I was in NYC I read an article,you where saying that you think M-Jackson is still alive. But he would do that to his Kids?

@Nikki_JinxMusic They will be great knowing dad is safe. 25 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to Nikki_JinxMusic

I hate that line the non-believers use. "He wouldn't do that to his kids." :roll: fake his death? What do you think, the kids would rather him be dead than fake his death? I don't see why so many of them use that. :roll: Now, do you think Michael would take a dangerous drug like propofol, knowing he can die from it? I don't think he would take THAT chance for his kids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

CC

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

I hate that line the non-believers use. "He wouldn't do that to his kids." :roll: fake his death? What do you think, the kids would rather him be dead than fake his death? I don't see why so many of them use that. :roll: Now, do you think Michael would take a dangerous drug like propofol, knowing he can die from it? I don't think he would take THAT chance for his kids.

you are right MJFAN7! he wouldn´t do that to his kids, he wouldn´t take propofol! he wouldn´t put his life in danger, he wouldn´t leave his kids alone in this world!!! he wouldn´t do that ...  ;) he would do anything else, ANYTHING ELSE to protect his kids... ANYTHING even fake his dead... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal