Quote from: "Sinderella"
KEEP in mind this is from October 2009.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TEDDY RILEY NOW SAYING MICHAEL WAS MURDERED
Net 'closing in on Jackson murderer'
By Miles Godfrey
AAP
October 25, 2009 05:00pm

MICHAEL Jackson was murdered and his killer will be caught soon, one of his closest friends in showbusiness says.
Teddy Riley, co-producer of Jackson's multi-platinum Dangerous album and founding member of R&B band Blackstreet, says he and Jackson's family are confident they know who the pop artist's killer is and that they will be caught soon.
Blackstreet are in Australia as VIP guests for Wednesday's world premiere of the film about Jackson's life, This Is It.
Asked if Jackson was murdered, Riley told AAP: "I said that the first day.

"I called the family and I said listen, 'He was murdered'.

"Somebody didn't like something he said or something he's doing or didn't want him to go to the top so they had to get rid of him."

Riley worked extensively with Jackson over the last 18 years and counted himself a close personal friend.
Blackstreet co-founder Chauncey Hannibal agrees the singer was murdered.
Jackson's family have accused those close to the singer of murdering him and the Los Angeles County coroner has ruled Jackson's death was a homicide caused primarily by Propofol and another sedative.

Riley and Hannibal saw Jackson two days before he died on June 26, in rehearsal for his planned comeback sell-out tour in London.

Riley said Jackson was in "great health" just prior to his death but admitted he did suffer some pain because of his skin.

Asked who killed the singer, Riley replied: "You're going to find out.

"We've got so many people we think it could be. It's going to come out.
"He was doing so great at his rehearsals. I was over at the studio two days before ... two days later he was gone.
"He was in great health. Only thing that bothered him is he gets in pain. When he works hard, he gets home, he's in pain because of his skin. Other than that he was in great shape."

Riley said no current artist would ever enjoy the iconic status achieved by Jackson.

"(His death) has definitely affected us really badly, our whole family, we still think he's here, people think Elvis still lives, well Michael Jackson lives on in a lot of people's hearts."

Blackstreet are playing a two date mini tour of Australia in December.

They will be at Sydney Olympic Park Sports Centre on December 4 and The Forum, Melbourne on December 6.

It is the first time the band has played in Australia and is likely to feature some Jackson tribute material.

According to BACK, October 25, 2006 was the first day of theory of seven.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Three years later, this happens. Hmm... (Credit goes to Pammy for screenshot)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Quote from: "finfin"
This is a tweet I sent to Teddy yesterday and he kindly replied
@TeddyRiley1 By standing by your beliefs you are a truly a man of integrity - God Bless you
about 21 hours ago via web
TeddyRiley1    @finfinfiona Thank you!!!
about 21 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to finfinfiona

YEPYEP :D

My personal opinion about Teddy is that he is tweeting with Michael's blessing, he was one of his best friends, I understand. He seems to answer questions from non-believers as much as the beLIEvers, he is really  strongly defending his viewpoint. I think he responded to my tweet because of the timing and luck, but also it was heartfelt. I am very pleased he responded - I must admit he is quite a guy, too bad he is spoken for  :lol:  I also think it is a genuine twitter account, his daughter follows him and has been tweeting family pics very recently.  I also think it is better to tweet to encourage and thank him at this juncture, he is getting a huge number of tweets and is being harassed with questions

@popnwill I'm being harassed and I can't answer anything certain things based on MJ. Pls understand.
3:18 AM Nov 29th via Twitter for Android in reply to popnwill

Also please see this video - THANKS michaelsupporter for this
[youtube:2ysd9f51]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJQV4ZbRWW0[/youtube:2ysd9f51]

OMG, thanks for that vid. Everything is starting to make sense now. I remember that video but not until you reminded me. Probably because I didn't know who Teddy Riley really was at the time. But seriously look how HAPPY he is...the ENTIRE time talking to her. Wouldn't you think he's show more saddness that soon after Michael "died"?! And the last thing Mike said to Teddy was, "We're gonna do it again"..or something..oh really?!?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Another happy man at the memorial - way to go Teddy  :D !!!
We-re gonna do it again  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

There is a video of Teddy toning about his tweets on seeing clues twitter account I have retreated it it is great news it is the real Teddy Riley tweeting this and he looks very happy sorry can't give you the link I amnot on my pc but please look it confirms everything
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here's the vid from seeingclues:

[youtube:h372y22b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HykcbHzV7gg[/youtube:h372y22b]

Now we know it really is his Twitter account...  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

finfin

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Here's the vid from seeingclues:

[youtube:3etjugit]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HykcbHzV7gg[/youtube:3etjugit]

Now we know it really is his Twitter account...  ;)
@jacklovesmichael and @mumof3 thank you for posting. I wonder what they are saying when they get in the car? Haven't seen you for a while @mumof3, hope you are well  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

mumof3

Finfin thankyou I am very well still here always thinking and trying to work things out looking for the truth   Best wishes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

I hope all this will end soon or I will go crazy at all!!
of course he is alive, this is the moment when all the world start to say what they really think...
TR is a very good friend and he will not do this just for the album...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

finfin

Quote from: "CC"
of course he is alive, this is the moment when all the world start to say what they really think...
Yes I agree @CC THIS IS THE TIME, THIS IS THE MOMENT  = it is all starting to unfold. What I can't understand is why no one is believing him - oh I do know why, the majority of people believe what is written in the media and Teddy is a "crazy producer"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

CC

Quote from: "CC"
Yes I agree @CC THIS IS THE TIME, THIS IS THE MOMENT  = it is all starting to unfold. What I can't understand is why no one is believing him - oh I do know why, the majority of people believe what is written in the media and Teddy is a "crazy producer"
of course all the world have the brain so clean because of all the brain washing we have diary with the media that nobody believes or think nothing unusual... look what happened with wikileaks... they are trying to shut down the page!! this is just the beggining... have faith, god bless you all! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

I'm hoping that it will come up in conversation. Or rather "slip" out. Because really, when you look at the scale of things only Michael Jackson fans, and not even 100% of them at that, know what Teddy said. And if you don't follow MJ and the news surrounding him, you wouldn't know what was said. If Teddy were to say this on Oprah, everyone would know... well not everyone, but enough people to spread it around rapidly. Which would ultimately cause controversy, but we're pretty used to that. And I think everyone has got that out of their system. (I hope).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

Quote from: "Sinderella"
Well well well.......
you can't do 'normal'life activities with this going on can you eh....
I only went to see Harry Potter and all hell broke loose LMAO.

I would like to know when he made this twitter non private again because right after he did that interview about the album and Michael's vocals he made his twitter private because it got absolutley hammered with MJ fans adding/questioning him on both sides of the hoax.
TR is 'famous enough' for it to be verified,he is in Blackstreet and is a well known producer type,I know not every celeb is verified but I do think he would want that status given his persona.

I am stoked by this news dont get me wrong,I just think caution wouldn't be a bad idea in equal measures to excitment.

It seems very odd to me he was talking about MJ being gone and so on and then all of a sudden this outrageous outburst on twitter...'calling it like it is'
also,in that screen shot,who posted about Randy J posting BS and being jealous?Teddy or the person who's twitter that was taken from?

AND WHO LET KAREN GET INVOLVED.GOD.she is like a virus.
I totally agree :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
OMG, thanks for that vid. Everything is starting to make sense now. I remember that video but not until you reminded me. Probably because I didn't know who Teddy Riley really was at the time. But seriously look how HAPPY he is...the ENTIRE time talking to her. Wouldn't you think he's show more saddness that soon after Michael "died"?! And the last thing Mike said to Teddy was, "We're gonna do it again"..or something..oh really?!?!

Look at how he stares at the camera like he sees the camera for the first time in his life :lol:

He's absolutely happy and so excited. Actually he seems excited to be involved in this hoax. He didn't make any tweets when he heard Michael was gone but he tweeted and wrote what an amazing show it was about the memorial and he didn't know about the hoax? NO WAY!!! He has known it from the beginning. :D

He would never ever spill the beans if MJ didn't approve it. Teddy is doing what Michael asked him to do. He didn't talk about the hoax before but now talking about it because Michael asked him to. That is the only explanation. Remember Teddy is Michael's one of long term friends. And he would never ever betray Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Wait wait wait, back up the bus...

:?:  :?:  :?:

Teddy Riley was the dude holding hands with the blonde woman with the adam's apple at the memorial?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Quote from: "bec"
Wait wait wait, back up the bus...

:?:  :?:  :?:

Teddy Riley was the dude holding hands with the blonde woman with the adam's apple at the memorial?

yeah i'm wondering the same thing too :shock:  if so then no doubt that it was michael. just unbelievable. sorry that i'm a bit too shocked here but no wonder he was acting like that. i bet he didn't really know who je was gonna sit beside until he got there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation." - Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal