Valo

Quote from: "Seashell"
This has made me so hopeful that he will be back soon! As far as the non-believers go, like someone already said, I have no problem with the respectful non-believers but the rude ones I can't stomach. I've seen people on twitter typing awful things, even making it a # topic something like #MichaelHoaxBelieversF***Off or whatever. Funny how most of these people are ones who claim to have seen or felt his ghost around them, so of course they wouldn't want to look stupid! Also it was sad to see people who claim to love Michael say things such as "if he did come back I'd never forgive him" - what a horrible attitude to have! As if Michael owes them anything! He's obviously got reasons for going, and fans should be understanding. And who gives any of them the right to think Michael should earn forgiveness from them. They need to learn the true meaning of the LOVE they preach so much about. Sorry for the rant guys.

Thank your for these words!
I heared some people (fans) saying, if MJ hoaxed his death they would be absolutely furiously about that because he would be a liar and he hurt his fans.
Looks that they are not able to think further. Maybe they just think two-dimensional.
The more they say that he is definitively dead, the more i keep on the faith. That`s what my feelings tell me to do.
So keep your minds, hearts and arms open wide.
(sorry for my strange English, schooltime is long ago  :oops: )
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I’ll write down everything
I have learned
and edit it down to a single word: Love.
For you I’m waiting anticipating

MissG

Quote from: "Valo"
Quote from: "Seashell"
This has made me so hopeful that he will be back soon! As far as the non-believers go, like someone already said, I have no problem with the respectful non-believers but the rude ones I can't stomach. I've seen people on twitter typing awful things, even making it a # topic something like #MichaelHoaxBelieversF***Off or whatever. Funny how most of these people are ones who claim to have seen or felt his ghost around them, so of course they wouldn't want to look stupid! Also it was sad to see people who claim to love Michael say things such as "if he did come back I'd never forgive him" - what a horrible attitude to have! As if Michael owes them anything! He's obviously got reasons for going, and fans should be understanding. And who gives any of them the right to think Michael should earn forgiveness from them. They need to learn the true meaning of the LOVE they preach so much about. Sorry for the rant guys.

Thank your for these words!
I heared some people (fans) saying, if MJ hoaxed his death they would be absolutely furiously about that because he would be a liar and he hurt his fans.
Looks that they are not able to think further. Maybe they just think two-dimensional.
The more they say that he is definitively dead, the more i keep on the faith. That`s what my feelings tell me to do.
So keep your minds, hearts and arms open wide.
(sorry for my strange English, schooltime is long ago  :oops: )

I had the chance to talk to die hard fans with a huge collection of MJ´s music, pics and magazines and their answer was the same.
"If MJ faked his death I will not be his fan again and blah blah" I even read once in a blog that he would be shot  :?

People call us nutters for believing that he is alive and are participating gladly in his adventure, but those extreme die hard fans full with "LOVE" scares the hell out of me  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MJhasSpoken

I hate the way they think they know MJ, I'm not saying just because we believe in the hoax that we know him, but we can see the inconsistencies and are taking direction but I really don't know when they will wake up, maybe when he comes back.( Too little too late).

I've heard some say if he is alive they will feel betrayed, why they didn't even personally know him and + if he comes back they will probably go on about how 'we believed in you from day 1'. They only person who should feel betrayed is MJ, the rest of them didn't believe in him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bonita

This is incredible! People in Michael Jackson's inner bubble coming out as beLIEvers?! This is wonderful. <3   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

This is what Teddy has tweeted

@mj123451 I SAY IT CAUSE I FEEL IT. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING I FEEL. WHOEVER DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T PAY ATTENTION & STAY OFF MY PAGE.
30 minutes ago via web in reply to mj123451

@SaraFanOrianthi IN MY BESTFRIEND YES I AM A BIG BELIEVER.
about 12 hours ago via web in reply to SaraFanOrianthi

I hope you haters know this is what Michael live for and I live for controversy. So all haters keep it going...you making me famous!!!!
about 13 hours ago via Twitter for Android
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If Teddy Riley really respects MJ, would he be screaming that MJ's alive if MJ didn't want him to do that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dude needs to hurry up and get that blue tick
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Amber

These non believers are weird, if MJ comes back out of hiding for us all too see surely those that really do love him would be happy and relieved? not winging how hurt they'd be!   im going to be dancing and bloody screaming with joy when he does   :D   well done Teddy   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...Love Is A Feeling,I Dont Want To Hear It...MJ FOREVER

Why, why, why would any real fan of Michael Jackson be furious if her were still ALIVE :?  :?  :?  :?  :?   This to me is so hard to digest.  I don't get that, no matter the reasons they lamely give.  If you love him, you love him.  He doesn't owe anyone any allegiance. He really doesn't have to explain to "people" why he did what he did. Nobody but his family and his woman of which they are neither.  He doesn't have to appease anybody's stupid ass to make them feel what he did was "justified".  My God. How arrogant are they to say they will be furious?  I wish Michael would get somebody to get the message to them that he doesn't give a damn what they think or whether they support "HIS" decision or not.  It's his life.  If they would rather see him dead than saving himself, Jesus :roll:  How pompous.  Damn, go jump off a bridge then you won't have to be disappointed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Why, why, why would any real fan of Michael Jackson be furious if her were still ALIVE :?  :?  :?  :?  :?   This to me is so hard to digest.  I don't get that, no matter the reasons they lamely give.  If you love him, you love him.  He doesn't owe anyone any allegiance. He really doesn't have to explain to "people" why he did what he did. Nobody but his family and his woman of which they are neither.  He doesn't have to appease anybody's stupid ass to make them feel what he did was "justified".  My God. How arrogant are they to say they will be furious?  I wish Michael would get somebody to get the message to them that he doesn't give a damn what they think or whether they support "HIS" decision or not.  It's his life.  If they would rather see him dead than saving himself, Jesus :roll: How pompous.  Damn, go jump off a bridge then you won't have to be disappointed.
[/color]     :roll:

Im sure you dont really mean this statement!  Do you  :shock:

We must apply Michaels message, in all situations, and endevour to "unite" our MJ Family, really  :roll:    WE need to re connect together as a community to be ready when the time comes.  Just my opinion :oops:

Im sure it was said in the heat of the moment.

Pease love and blessings to all.
 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mmz

... :?  :?
in short time the new MJ album will be on sale....don't you think Teddy riley tweets could be a publicity stunt for getting attention on the release?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Why, why, why would any real fan of Michael Jackson be furious if her were still ALIVE :?  :?  :?  :?  :?   This to me is so hard to digest.  I don't get that, no matter the reasons they lamely give.  If you love him, you love him.  He doesn't owe anyone any allegiance. He really doesn't have to explain to "people" why he did what he did. Nobody but his family and his woman of which they are neither.  He doesn't have to appease anybody's stupid ass to make them feel what he did was "justified".  My God. How arrogant are they to say they will be furious?  I wish Michael would get somebody to get the message to them that he doesn't give a damn what they think or whether they support "HIS" decision or not.  It's his life.  If they would rather see him dead than saving himself, Jesus :roll: How pompous.  Damn, go jump off a bridge then you won't have to be disappointed.
[/color]     :roll:

Im sure you dont really mean this statement!  Do you  :shock:

We must apply Michaels message, in all situations, and endevour to "unite" our MJ Family, really  :roll:    WE need to re connect together as a community to be ready when the time comes.  Just my opinion :oops:

Im sure it was said in the heat of the moment.

Pease love and blessings to all.
 :)

didn't mean that literally. :(   But this really, really infuriates me.  Sorry folks.  Don't want anyone taking their lives, but dam.  Be happy if michael still has his is alls I'm trying to convey.  No, please don't really jump off a bridge.  I spoke out of frustration only.  Thanks for calling me out on that one. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "mmz"
... :?  :?
in short time the new MJ album will be on sale....don't you think Teddy riley tweets could be a publicity stunt for getting attention on the release?

:roll: that's a good point...everything's possible!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E is the messageThanx MICHAEL

Why do these so called  "fans" think they own Michael.
To all Those people i will say ,  Please GET A LIFE :!:
Those people never loved the man himself, they only loved his music.

Discover you're friends in bad times!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

Re: Teddy Riley's latest tweets... ;)
November 27, 2010, 05:15:01 AM
@TeddyRiley1 Could you look in MJ's kids eyes or his Mothers eyes and tell them you think MJ is still alive? Just a question! about 10 hours ago via web

@andrewhedgman Yes fool now get off my page.
about 3 hours ago via Twittelator in reply to andrewhedgman
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal