Wow.  Teddy is serious about this!  He's on a mission against Sony and the timing has been ordained it seems.   Amazing developments here.

So, how can those of us not on twitter get in touch with Mr. Riley?  I just want to give him a high five!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Sinderella"
How is ANYONE on here shocked by how the non believers are acting towards Teddy?Really.
1.They Don't believe because they either don't want to/have yet to take the time to wake up and see beyond or are seriously still in mourning.
2.They fight WITH EACH OTHER,let alone with people on this side of things.Through this forum I and others have documented how they behave towards each other.
They fight over him like he is a piece of meat at a Sunday market.Who is the biggest and best fan,who knows him more and more about him than anyone,who has met him more times,travelled the furthest,done the most for his legacy after June 25th....this is not a shock to see them fighting against the other side.
3.Someone they all became a fan of for saying it was Michael's voice and so on...has just jumped over the fence to the side of awesomeness and logic....they will be pissed,they lost another one and a high profile one...how many more people will come out now and say....well actually...yeah..I didn't want to say anything but I believe too.It has now gone bigger than just fans and such believing,his friends are on this side to and making it public.Apart from Randy on Weds night, what person from the other side has stood up against the believers and argued with them over it?Apart from KF who we'll just ignore exists.
4.They posess no logical brain function if they believe that the 02, June 25th,the funerals,TII,and anything else was not set up or used doubles....how would anyone expect them to show logic in this situation.They are bashing him for having the ability to see and think clearer than they do and don't have the mental capacity to deal with it in a civillized way.

@Dejavu nice one dude,keep documenting,all hail your print screen button work.

If you have a twitter,get on and back Teddy up and get this God damn army of love geared up and into battle.
Someone should invite him on here for a non stressful/bashing chat and some tea+cake.

LOL.  I hear you Sinder!  Let's gear up and get into battle mode. I'm reporting to duty!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dejavu

some more - read from the bottom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael's Vision - The Immortal Experience

MissG

Quote from: "Tarja"
Quote from: "_Anna_"
I don't know how Teddy had the courage to say that on twitter. I mean considering he's been friends with Michael for ages, I think he should know wether he's alive or not, not believe he is. That's why I think he says that's what he believes, because he can't just say "yeah, people, you were all played off, the man is alive, you were blind all this time". It's not his to say that. Michael has to do that and no one else. That's why I think he says "I believe he is" and not "I know he is". Because to me it's almost absurd to not know for sure if they are close friends.

I can almost picture Teddy calling Michael and saying "Man, I'm in deep shit, I just said on twitter you're alive. And as if it wasn't enough, I said that Akon thinks the same" and then Michael "Oh, but tell 'em that's what you believe and everyone's free to believe what they want."

I can imagine Teddy like You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

Sooo, he is....One of us!!!  :D  :D  :D

My welcome! From one of my favourite movies  :D with L.O.V.E  :D
[youtube:wsiles1x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C4uTEEOJlM[/youtube:wsiles1x]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Andrea

I imagine Teddy was given the go-ahead from Michael to tweet that stuff...to test some fan's reactions maybe?  Piece by piece by piece.  What I don't get is why some people would rather think Michael is dead than alive.  Why would someone rather think he's dead than take a bit of time to look into all the evidence that clearly shows Michael is alive?  These people are missing out on the greatest adventure!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Teddy's block button is getting well used atm isn't it

@SOL  Oh I haven't spoke to you in ages petal,hope your good and go get 'em! haha
Nah,everyone should be on there if they have one backing this 'teddy' twitter up..I say that as im not 100% convinced,i'm going to keep the balance of being thrilled and rational for now.

And if it is TR,then I do believe he was given a nod and this is possibly a test to see how big the divide is and what he would be coming back to...

Just noticed this,Isn't it funny that the acronym for Army Of Love is AOL...who own TMZ which MJ's company part owns.
#justsayin
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good catch once again Sinderella.  I'm all for staying cautiously optimistic but this is all VERY intriguing stuff, maybe it is a gauge to test the waters of public opinion, as well as the opinion of other stars, see who else comes out in support of what Teddy is saying. I think we could be seeing the tip of a very big iceberg.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

@SOL  Oh I haven't spoke to you in ages petal,hope your good and go get 'em! haha
Nah,everyone should be on there if they have one backing this 'teddy' twitter up..I say that as im not 100% convinced,i'm going to keep the balance of being thrilled and rational for now.

And if it is TR,then I do believe he was given a nod and this is possibly a test to see how big the divide is and what he would be coming back to...

Just noticed this,Isn't it funny that the acronym for Army Of Love is AOL...who own TMZ which MJ's company part owns.
#justsayin

I know, Sinder.  I miss you and whateveryourheartsays.  But, my work schedule changed and when I could go on to chat, it'd be like 2 or 3 a.m. european time so no one was there -- now the chat is gone!  Good call with the AOL.  I also think MJ is ratching up his fight against Sony and Riley has been called into full-fledged action.

It's exciting but I share your caution.  I was lukewarm until yesterday.
To that end,   I have one famous friend who's in the entertainment business.  i can't say who he is but he loves MJ and he's always believed me although he wasn't totally sure - a bit skeptical but i think he may know now and has been a bit silent with me these last few weeks.
he knows teddy riley and his lawyers and is going to find out if he can confirm this twitter account by asking riley directly.  stay tuned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

I will never understand why "fans" can be so hateful  :? not respecting people´s opinions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

MissG

I also understand by people can be questioning his intentions. He is part of the album an they could think that he is coming up with "i believe MJ is alive" for the sake of promoting the album as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"

#justsayin

I know, Sinder.  I miss you and whateveryourheartsays.  But, my work schedule changed and when I could go on to chat, it'd be like 2 or 3 a.m. european time so no one was there -- now the chat is gone!  Good call with the AOL.  I also think MJ is ratching up his fight against Sony and Riley has been called into full-fledged action.

To that end,   I have one famous friend who's in the entertainment business.  i can't say who he is but he loves MJ and he's always believed me although he wasn't totally sure - a bit skeptical but i think he may know now and has been a bit silent with me these last few weeks.
he knows teddy riley and his lawyers and is going to find out if he can confirm this twitter account by asking riley directly.  stay tuned.
WOW!!! That's great!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "trustno1"
Good catch once again Sinderella.  I'm all for staying cautiously optimistic but this is all VERY intriguing stuff, maybe it is a gauge to test the waters of public opinion, as well as the opinion of other stars, see who else comes out in support of what Teddy is saying. I think we could be seeing the tip of a very big iceberg.

IT'S A MASSIVE ICEBERG...it has nothing on the Titanic.LOL.

Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"

#justsayin

OH we miss you too,there is a tinychat still going,when I am back from LA I will try and sort another one out or something,there is a link to it in the thread I made about the old one being shut down :)
Just PM me when and if your about and i'll come say hi <3
I am going to see what I can dig up while im back and not working and in meetings,someone I know will know something so we can put what we find together maybe???

Just saw that Mr Riley is working on getting verified so watch this space.

AND IN OTHER NEWS!!!!!!!WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE..........

JusticeMJJ4 Nicole Hernandez
RT @juliamjfan: @TeddyRiley1 do you have the feeling he will comeback though? Cause I do...! I think he want to give the world a lesson ...

J4MJ FANS ARE AGREEING WITH HIM?!!!!
Just saw ejacobs who runs J4MJ is up his ass and trying to be his new BFF about his own album

Shocking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"git off my page, bootleg!"  lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

wha wha wee wha!  :shock:  :shock:  

I can´t wait to wear the "I told you" t-shirt  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal