MJonmind

Wow, love the drama! Sounds like MJ put Riley out as frontman in his offensive, preparing for his comeback, dropping a little bomb in the non-believer camp to wake them up. Maybe some will start re-evaluating, and there'll be internal war. :D  8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow all hell broke loose on there
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "_Anna_"
Quote from: "mjfull"
Guys, is this twitter account (Teddy Riley's)  a valid one???
Yes, his daughter said it is
OH MY GOD! That's great! It's the first time someone admits, in public, that Michael is ALIVE!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

I don't know how Teddy had the courage to say that on twitter. I mean considering he's been friends with Michael for ages, I think he should know wether he's alive or not, not believe he is. That's why I think he says that's what he believes, because he can't just say "yeah, people, you were all played off, the man is alive, you were blind all this time". It's not his to say that. Michael has to do that and no one else. That's why I think he says "I believe he is" and not "I know he is". Because to me it's almost absurd to not know for sure if they are close friends.

I can almost picture Teddy calling Michael and saying "Man, I'm in deep shit, I just said on twitter you're alive. And as if it wasn't enough, I said that Akon thinks the same" and then Michael "Oh, but tell 'em that's what you believe and everyone's free to believe what they want."
Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 01:42:51 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't know how Teddy had the courage to say that on twitter. I mean considering he's been friends with Michael for ages, I think he should know wether he's alive or not, not believe he is. That's why I think he says that's what he believes, because he can't just say "yeah, people, you were all played off, the man is alive, you were blind all this time". It's not his to say that. Michael has to do that and no one else. That's why I think he says "I believe he is" and not "I know he is". Because to me it's almost absurd to not know for sure if they are close friends.

I can almost picture Teddy calling Michael and saying "Man, I'm in deep shit, I just said on twitter you're alive" and then Michael "Oh, but tell 'em that's what you believe and everyone's free to believe what they want."
Ha ha true!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

I can almost picture Teddy calling Michael and saying "Man, I'm in deep shit, I just said on twitter you're alive. And as if it wasn't enough, I said that Akon thinks the same" and then Michael "Oh, but tell 'em that's what you believe and everyone's free to believe what they want."

I can imagine Teddy like You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

Thanks for sharing!
Thank you Teddy! ;)
GOD BLESS YOU!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Be FREE and HAPPY.LOVE is the key.
You are just another part of me.
We are here to change the world.
~\(≧▽≦)/~

I am not all that technologically savvy....but was wondering if this "Army of LOVE" can rise up and defend Teddy and others like him when they are being barraged with such hateful, cruel tweets???? Is there a way we can stand as one united front against the haters----but do it in a positive fashion........like outdo the negative tweets with all of our positive, encouraging and supportive tweets??????? I think we can overtake them, don't you????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Re: Teddy Riley's latest tweets... ;)
November 21, 2010, 02:42:46 AM
I just posted this on the other thread but I am beginning to think we need to soldier up and assist Teddy and others like him in defense of Michael!

I am not all that technologically savvy....but was wondering if this "Army of LOVE" can rise up and defend Teddy and others like him when they are being barraged with such hateful, cruel tweets???? Is there a way we can stand as one united front against the haters----but do it in a positive fashion........like outdo the negative tweets with all of our positive, encouraging and supportive tweets??????? I think we can overtake them, don't you????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Well if anyone knew MJ was alive I definitely believe Teddy Riley would be one of them.  He was close to MJ just like Akon.  I hope the twitter account is legit.  I believe Teddy, Akon, and Miko Brando know what's up for sure and maybe Macullay Culikin as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

Quote from: "msteetee34"
Well if anyone knew MJ was alive I definitely believe Teddy Riley would be one of them.  He was close to MJ just like Akon.  I hope the twitter account is legit.  I believe Teddy, Akon, and Miko Brando know what's up for sure and maybe Macullay Culikin as well.
One of his faughters confirmed it's his real account. Even if her account is not verified, but she's not a celebrity
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

How is ANYONE on here shocked by how the non believers are acting towards Teddy?Really.
1.They Don't believe because they either don't want to/have yet to take the time to wake up and see beyond or are seriously still in mourning.
2.They fight WITH EACH OTHER,let alone with people on this side of things.Through this forum I and others have documented how they behave towards each other.
They fight over him like he is a piece of meat at a Sunday market.Who is the biggest and best fan,who knows him more and more about him than anyone,who has met him more times,travelled the furthest,done the most for his legacy after June 25th....this is not a shock to see them fighting against the other side.
3.Someone they all became a fan of for saying it was Michael's voice and so on...has just jumped over the fence to the side of awesomeness and logic....they will be pissed,they lost another one and a high profile one...how many more people will come out now and say....well actually...yeah..I didn't want to say anything but I believe too.It has now gone bigger than just fans and such believing,his friends are on this side to and making it public.Apart from Randy on Weds night, what person from the other side has stood up against the believers and argued with them over it?Apart from KF who we'll just ignore exists.
4.They posess no logical brain function if they believe that the 02, June 25th,the funerals,TII,and anything else was not set up or used doubles....how would anyone expect them to show logic in this situation.They are bashing him for having the ability to see and think clearer than they do and don't have the mental capacity to deal with it in a civillized way.

@Dejavu nice one dude,keep documenting,all hail your print screen button work.

If you have a twitter,get on and back Teddy up and get this God damn army of love geared up and into battle.
Someone should invite him on here for a non stressful/bashing chat and some tea+cake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

Teddy should come on here! We'd show him some love!  :)

Also surely TMZ can't just ignore this, It's quite huge...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Does any1 know what this means, Akon retweeted it:

RT:YBTHEROCKSTAR On GOD @Akon is the reallest nigga I know... He BELIEVES! And I promise 2011 the whole world will.....

What does he mean the whole world will what?

It might not have anything to do with the hoax but its worth a look.

Also with the whole believers and non-believers you can see that this just separates the people who are WILLING to listen and who lets everyone have their opinion compared to those that get so aggressive and shuts down any1 who says anything that doesn't fit THEIR description of how THEY THINK MJ is.

If they think they even have an ounce of RESPECT for others opinions they should really re-evaluate themselves, but its no surprise look at the way that they are handling CM, but then again who am I to judge.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

Well Akon is a believer so I'm assuming it means that. Maybe we will know the truth in 2011, It's deliberately cryptic I think. That or another tweet continues on from it.

EDIT: Just checked and it doesn't seem like there is a follow on tweet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions