Grace

Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
I am not all that technologically savvy....but was wondering if this "Army of LOVE" can rise up

Teddy is supporting:

TeddyRiley1
I WANNA SEE 200,000 OR MORE PEOPLE SIGNED ON TO THIS BY CHRISTMAS...Please read and honor MJ .. Help!! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ..WE CAN DO THIS!
5:49 PM Nov 16th via web

On Saturday 13th November 2010, @mjbrookins said:

@wingheart@RevJJackson@TheRevAl@JacksonsRadio@PaulaAbdul@maryjblige@_maxwell_Earth@W_Clinton@TeddyRiley1@QuincyDJones@iamwill@@iamdiddy@LennyKravitz@CoreyRooney@RealChrisTucker@KennyOrtegaBlog@Leonard_Rowe@MichaelBearden@georgelopez@JackieJackson5@iamjamiefoxx@Oprah@AphroditeAJones@DameElizabeth@llcoolj@JermaineLaJuane@chrisbrown@JacksonsXaminer@Taryll@DonteRJackson@tjjackson@tajjackson3@40AcresBrooklyn@RodneyJerkins@Marlon_Jackson@MrsWhoopi@titojackson5@randyjackson8@JanetJackson@LionelRitchie84@MariahCarey@BillCosby@CEThomson@DIANA__ROSS@wyclef@SantanaCarlos@TigerWoods@JayZ@50cent@aplusk@pastorcrouch@seanonolennon@yokoono@Redemption_mj@JRTaraborrelli@IAmSteveHarvey@PaulMcCartney@kanyewest@Janefonda@BrookeShields_@Akon@cher@adrian1grant@KellZodiac@KELLYROWLAND@PrettyMill1@TigerWoods #FF@mjbrookins RT

November 13, 2010

Dear Friends:

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!

As I construct this letter, it is so very difficult to find the words; as I search my heart for them. I am simply one of the worlds run of the mill or commonplace personalities who feels the passionate weight of a heavy heart. In short, I am an insignificant person; unlike all of you who are very well known. We have reached out to many of you who we assumed appreciated Michael and would rush to be a part of making that change he talked about in his song, “Man in the Mirror”. However, in our efforts to reach out, none have responded. Although many fans have responded we need YOUR help. No one listens to fans; but they do listen to celebrities or those who are recognized on a superior scale.

In our quest to make that change, we have created a petition requesting the California legislators to help by passing a law that will hold people accountable, including the media, for defaming those who are no longer alive to defend or answer for themselves. We are seeking to change the current law in California; a cause of action so that a cause of defamation could be asserted on behalf of the dead. The freedom of speech is a right that we all have the benefit of here in the United States, and to lose any part of that free will would be a travesty. However, I believe, with that freedom come responsibility.

We all have an obligation to be truthful, reasonable and impartial in what we articulate. Journalists, those from whom the masses get their information, should be held to an even higher standard. It is horrible enough to attack someone while they are here, but to continue to promote old lies, innuendo, and hate once they can no longer speak for themselves is reprehensible. A great example of this type of treatment would be Michael Jackson, although he is not the only one to be persecuted in that manner. Journalists, along with many others, hide behind the First Amendment while they exploit people for entertainment and profit. Life and death lies in the power of the tongue; words can damage or restore. The time has come to stop these terrible character assassinations while using the First Amendment as a cover to hurt the families of the deceased persons.

At present there are no laws in place to protect and preserve the legacy of these people. It seems that anything goes and I don’t believe our forefathers intended it to be that way. The families have to hang their heads and hearts in humiliation because there is no law to stop this type of exploitation of their loved ones who have passed on. We should no longer inertly allow this disrespectful and malicious assassination of Michael or anyone else’s name. It is time to come together and take action right now. Throughout his life, Michael relied upon his faith in God to bring him strength. Together, we can also call upon God for strength and direction in making this law a reality.

We, respectfully, ask you to endorse this petition. There is strength in numbers, and many voices create a mighty roar. We can’t do this alone; we need your support. I wish we could make this happen without burdening any of you. We realize you may consider an endorsement of this petition to be a yoke which could possibly bring a list of uncertainties regarding your professional careers. However, I pray that won’t be and is not the case. Please take a moment to think it over as you read the petition and envision it as being you. You or I could be next. Will you be there? God bless you all. Please visit us online at the following sites:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Voices behind the Michael Jackson Legacy Defamation Law Petition

MJ Brookins, Texas

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

What I just said ...and signed/retweeted =]
Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 06:33:02 AM by Sinderella
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

You know maybe it would have been smarter of Teddy to get people to sign that petition first and then announce that he believes MJ is alive..or maybe these people were hating him anyway for doing the album..I don't know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "trublu"
You know maybe it would have been smarter of Teddy to get people to sign that petition first and then announce that he believes MJ is alive..or maybe these people were hating him anyway for doing the album..I don't know.

He DID, actually, advertise that petition before announcing his belief that MJ's alive.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

Quote from: "truthprevails"

He DID, actually, advertise that petition before announcing his belief that MJ's alive.  :D

Lol I know and I put it in the teddy riley tweet thread. But maybe he should have waited it out a bit more? I don't know, it was just a pondering...maybe people need to know the truth right now? Maybe people need to be prepared? Either way I am thrilled!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
My opinion about Teddy is; he didn't know that Michael was alive at first but later on he was told. He DEFINITELY knows Michael is alive. You can understand it if you read his earlier tweets. Go and read the earlier tweets. He wrote that this is Michael's VICTORY! He also wrote: "MJ FOR LIFE. I THANK GOD FOR MY FRIENDSHIP, HIM MENTORING ME, AND ALLOWING ME TO BE APART OF HIS-STORY." He wrote a LOT and all of these are BEYOND just to be a believer ;) He KNOWS. He wrote "Like Jesus" because he wanted to mention about the Resurrection! You can not expect him to write "Yes, he is alive and he will come back", can you? He's giving very good clues. It depends on how you get them. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Its weird looking back from the start of the hoax until now, piece by piece the clues are getting more bigger and those who are giving the clues are being more open about it. It just shows how much closer we are getting I can feel it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Teddy Riley's latest tweets... ;)
November 21, 2010, 07:48:15 AM
Ok guys...  Teddy confirmed our beliefs! Now he is one of us.. :D
And we have to protect him from all the haters, especially because he is not an unknown...is a famous person in the musician family.
We don't want Teddy to be judged in a negative way for his convictions by non-believers and of course MEDIA!
Like Musketeers motto "ALL for ONE and ONE for ALL"!!!!!!!!! because we are Michael's army and we protect him and his friends, right?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Its weird looking back from the start of the hoax until now, piece by piece the clues are getting more bigger and those who are giving the clues are being more open about it. It just shows how much closer we are getting I can feel it.

if it weren't for Murray, Michael could BAM along with the album (Dec. 14) - in time for Christmas!  :D  Damn, such a shame he can't come out yet.  I hope, though, that he'll still spend the Holidays with his kids... He should be able to find a disguise among his "Ghosts" paraphernalia.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Like I said on the other tread...
Teddy confirmed our beliefs! Now he is one of us.. :D
And we have to protect him from all the haters, especially because he is not an unknown...is a famous person in the musician family.
We don't want Teddy to be judged in a negative way for his convictions by non-believers and of course MEDIA!
Like Musketeers motto "ALL for ONE and ONE for ALL"!!!!!!!!! because we are Michael's army and we protect him and his friends, right?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am THRILLED, just thrilled (but in no rush to get back on Twitter). I prefer to occasionally check his page every now and then to see what's happening. I'm thinking that we're getting pretty close to the BAM or whatever Mike has in store for us, if people are coming out saying they think he's alive. People who were IN his INNER circle. If Mike is giving these people the thumbs up to say he's alive, we have to be pretty close to something.

I'm so excited!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

MJhasSpoken

If everyone knows Akon is saying he thinks MJ is alive how come ppl arent saying stuff to him and only to Teddy?

I agree red_rose 'THEY mess with ONE of us THEY mess with all of US'!  :D

Hopefully Michael does come out when the Album comes out (free gift with purchase) :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
It seems there are two threads simulaneously talking about the same thing.  Should these be merged?

Anyway, I just posted on the other thread that I wonder if  hoaxers from this forum who are on twitter should come to Teddy's rescue and at least let him know that he has twitter followers who agree with him and have his back.  I'd do it but I'm not on twitter.

I've logged in this morning and see all the positive support for Teddy.  This is awesome.Like I said, I'm not on twitter and that whole thing seems overwhelming to me but I see that it's a powerful medium.   I understand the negative feelings we have for nonbelievers but I've been able to convert at least 2 nonbelievers so why don't we use twitter to convert more?  I mean, it's hard if they've been clueless and this is such a shock if they've not been working with all the info we have so what if it can be tweeted to them?  A clue here, a clue there.  Tell them about all the inconsistencies we've uncovered and show a united front by trying to educate them at least a little bit? (ex. autopsy report, hoax videos, etc.)  It can't be exhaustive dealing with them but maybe a little education is in order?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Teddy should come on here! We'd show him some love!  :)

Also surely TMZ can't just ignore this, It's quite huge...

It seems they can... now, isnt that strange?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY @  
@AlexSalazarNo1 This is not a hoax BS, it a belief. People are anal. It's what I can believe in my heart. Duh

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY @

@AlexSalazarNo1 Ok here's a pic of me. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY  
You know people are so F-ing anal. If people can think Elvis is still alive why the F#*@ I cant think Michael is still alive...Cont.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions