PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Teddy Riley - @TeddyRiley1
May 16, 2011, 07:56:30 PM
Quote from: "JentleTouch"
This is the second time you kick me out of this thread, PureLove :) Please let me stay. Im interested because I want to know what Teddy is up to. Maybe I will change my mind and start thinking like you.
And stop calling him a believer. He said he's a knower! The one who makes typos  :D not a big deal

To me it is clear that you've made up your mind about Teddy. All you do here is trying to find something to prove that Teddy is saying he's a believer just for his own gain. Nothing he says or does will convince you that he is doing it for Michael and for us if they haven't until now.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 16, 2011, 08:15:44 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
This is the second time you kick me out of this thread, PureLove :) Please let me stay. Im interested because I want to know what Teddy is up to. Maybe I will change my mind and start thinking like you.
And stop calling him a believer. He said he's a knower! The one who makes typos  :D not a big deal

To me it is clear that you've made up your mind about Teddy. All you do here is trying to find something to prove that Teddy is saying he's a believer just for his own gain. Nothing he says or does will convince you that he is doing it for Michael and for us if they haven't until now.
Yep, for me it's kinda hard to accept that Michael would ever ask Teddy to discredit his own family but maybe it was a typo again.
Iam very sorry, PureLove but pink was never my favorite colour of glasses. But that doesn't mean I want to argue with you, or even worse try to make you take them off. I just kindly ask you to let me have my own opinion and the opportunity to visit this thread. bow/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 16, 2011, 08:22:37 PM
I wonder why people need to think that only one of them has to be telling the truth. Can Jermaine tell the truth now? He has to say the opposite because Michael is still dead to the world. And Teddy is a believer and saying the truth. What's so hard to understand in this? And like you wrote themoon, they can be even working together to create the controversy Michael likes.

I think some are just trying to create controversy in here. Its one thing to disagree and debate in an intelligent manner, but the sarcastic attitude in their posts show their true motives to me. I just ignore people like that in here, they sign up and cause trouble within a few days, which is not enough time to be so judgemental on specific topics and even users in this forum. Purelove, you are one of the most informative members here, so just give the Hoax haters the cold shoulder and know that you contribute more to this forum than they ever could :D.
And those who have ill feelings about TR (who you do not know and neither do I) state your opinion with respect toward others who feel differently. We are all individuals here and we can't agree on everything, but you can atleast show some respect, or else we'll get Sinderella on you with the Troll Spray, damn Keyboard Warriors.

"I will Moonwalk all over your ass"
[youtube:1y6iqyep]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfP7XyMDyCw[/youtube:1y6iqyep]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 16, 2011, 08:34:38 PM
Yep, for me it's kinda hard to accept that Michael would ever ask Teddy to discredit his own family but maybe it was a typo again.
Iam very sorry, PureLove but pink was never my favorite colour of glasses. But that doesn't mean I want to argue with you, or even worse try to make you take them off. I just kindly ask you to let me have my own opinion and the opportunity to visit this thread. bow/

Uhm, I understand where you are coming from. Kinda. But are you making sure that you are staying open to opposing views? You can't read a couple things, say "Done!" and thats the end. And the only people paying attention to 'Teddy discrediting Jermaine' are the ones following them. It damn sure ain't about to be the leading story on CNN. Its Twitter, not Larry King lol. And maybe Teddy's acct not being verified is apart of the hoax, too. No one in this hoax wants to be too forward with clues or hints, it leaves mystery. Nothing can be so obvious, or there might as well not be a Hoax anymore. i hope you understand where I'm coming from, too. Kinda. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 16, 2011, 09:57:05 PM

If you get to know me more, you will understand that I'm being realistic about all of the clues in this hoax. I can not decide what your opinion could be or if you visit a thread or not. I have no right like that. Who the hell am I to ask you to leave the thread? I was just trying to understand why you wanted to keep on reading a thread where you've already made up your mind. I'm not arguing with you, trust me you will understand it if I argue with you. :lol: I'm just writing my own opinion about your opinion. But as I wrote in my previous post, if you haven't understood the real intention of Teddy till now, you can not understand his intention after now. It's your choice of course to keep on reading his tweets but reading negative posts on this thread which do not reflect the truth about him, kind of disturbs me. And I wanted to share what I think about them. Now we can keep on investigating, I think. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 16, 2011, 10:09:23 PM
Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"
I wonder why people need to think that only one of them has to be telling the truth. Can Jermaine tell the truth now? He has to say the opposite because Michael is still dead to the world. And Teddy is a believer and saying the truth. What's so hard to understand in this? And like you wrote themoon, they can be even working together to create the controversy Michael likes.

I think some are just trying to create controversy in here. Its one thing to disagree and debate in an intelligent manner, but the sarcastic attitude in their posts show their true motives to me. I just ignore people like that in here, they sign up and cause trouble within a few days, which is not enough time to be so judgemental on specific topics and even users in this forum. Purelove, you are one of the most informative members here, so just give the Hoax haters the cold shoulder and know that you contribute more to this forum than they ever could :D.
And those who have ill feelings about TR (who you do not know and neither do I) state your opinion with respect toward others who feel differently. We are all individuals here and we can't agree on everything, but you can atleast show some respect, or else we'll get Sinderella on you with the Troll Spray, damn Keyboard Warriors.

[youtube:89zav6lq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfP7XyMDyCw[/youtube:89zav6lq]

Thank you and yes, I do agree with you about what you wrote in your first paragraph. But I do not believe I was disrespectful to anyone here. I'm sharing my opinion about their opinion. I have a personality who says everything directly. I do not like to decorate my sentences and make them look prettier and this makes some people think that I'm arguing or being disrespectful to them. I'm not.

I've never tried that Troll Spray of Sind, have you? :lol:  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 17, 2011, 01:09:02 AM
Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"

[youtube:1pf6jww0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfP7XyMDyCw[/youtube:1pf6jww0]

I appreciate reading the lively discussion. It's hard to tell if this little guy ( bow/ ) is bowing or hitting his face into the ground. Reading a few of these posts and I want to do the same :)

I don't think that JentleTouch is trying to cause trouble. I think he's just really trying to understand and share his point of view. Even if it conflicts with our opinion. As long as he stays respectful there shouldn't be any harm, right? The worse thing that can happen is that he actually proves us wrong. We should remember that the truth will always prevail in the end so no worries - all will be fine. It may be a bumpy ride to get to the truth but we'll get there.

PureLove, you know I love you and respect you like no other. Your passion is praiseworthy. I think in time JentleTouch will come to the same conclusions we have. But, if not, then it's his choice to decide. We'll keep Sinderella on stand-by in case things get ugly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

May 17, 2011, 01:52:18 AM
TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
YOU KNOW, ITS SAD TO KNOW WHEN YOU'RE NOT APPRECIATED. ITS EVEN SAD WHEN THEY ACT LIKE YOU ARE APPRECIATED WHEN YOU'RE NOT. I GET IT!!

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
NOW I SEE WHY MJ WAS THE WAY HE WAS...MOTHER KATHERINE SAID TO ME ONE DAY YOU REMIND ME OF MICHAEL. I LOVE MY MOTHER SO MUCH, MJ DID TOO.

Michael had some problems with the family. Teddy is talking about the past. That's the reason why he used past tense. How many times does he need to write that he is a KNOWER?!?

He seems pissed off to someone from his family.

yes thats the way I read it too. He draws paralells between his family and Michaels. But he is not talking about  michaels family here. But then he also called the beLIEvers his family, so he might aswell be talking about us. Mybe he feels used because some spoke "for him" when  they tweeted to jermaine without  asking teddy if that was ok first...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 17, 2011, 02:11:18 AM
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
YOU KNOW, ITS SAD TO KNOW WHEN YOU'RE NOT APPRECIATED. ITS EVEN SAD WHEN THEY ACT LIKE YOU ARE APPRECIATED WHEN YOU'RE NOT. I GET IT!!

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
NOW I SEE WHY MJ WAS THE WAY HE WAS...MOTHER KATHERINE SAID TO ME ONE DAY YOU REMIND ME OF MICHAEL. I LOVE MY MOTHER SO MUCH, MJ DID TOO.

Michael had some problems with the family. Teddy is talking about the past. That's the reason why he used past tense. How many times does he need to write that he is a KNOWER?!?

He seems pissed off to someone from his family.

yes thats the way I read it too. He draws paralells between his family and Michaels. But he is not talking about  michaels family here. But then he also called the beLIEvers his family, so he might aswell be talking about us. Mybe he feels used because some spoke "for him" when  they tweeted to jermaine without  asking teddy if that was ok first...

Ohh I hope it is nothing like that. I thought that he was talking about his own family because he wrote about Michael too comparing to his situation with the family. Michael was never bad with the fans. That's the reason why I thought he was talking about his own family but you may be right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 17, 2011, 02:18:16 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

I appreciate reading the lively discussion. It's hard to tell if this little guy ( bow/ ) is bowing or hitting his face into the ground. Reading a few of these posts and I want to do the same :)

:lol: same here and sometimes I just wish I could keep things to myself always and hit my face into the ground but that doesn't work for me. I hit my face on the ground and I give an answer to these people at the same time. lolol/

I don't think that JentleTouch is trying to cause trouble. I think he's just really trying to understand and share his point of view. Even if it conflicts with our opinion. As long as he stays respectful there shouldn't be any harm, right? The worse thing that can happen is that he actually proves us wrong. We should remember that the truth will always prevail in the end so no worries - all will be fine. It may be a bumpy ride to get to the truth but we'll get there.

I don't think that he is trying to cause trouble but it would be better for him to make a research about Teddy and leave the prejudice on a side. If he's here to learn the truth about Teddy Riley, he should be open to all possibilities. We discussed and researched so much about him and his intention long time ago and came to this conclusion. And seeing people still come with the same old claim about him makes me sick really.

PureLove, you know I love you and respect you like no other. Your passion is praiseworthy. I think in time JentleTouch will come to the same conclusions we have. But, if not, then it's his choice to decide. We'll keep Sinderella on stand-by in case things get ugly.

You have to know that I love and respect you more hun. I really do. bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dafne

May 17, 2011, 02:51:41 AM
Teddy is talking about his own family, not about the Jackson family. He is upset with his family. I don't think that "did" and "was" are typos, both in the past tense, in the same sentence. I don't know what to make out of that. He said MJ loved his (Teddy's) mother too. But if Teddy's mother is still alive, why "did"? I don't know what to believe with Teddy. Once he talks in the present and says he's a knower, then he talks about MJ in the past.

So he's talkin' about his own family.

@TeddyRiley1 You really have a beautiful family. They are filled with love and wisdom. I am sure are proud of them. #Love to You

Teddy:
@Change4LOVE WHAT FAMILY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

@TeddyRiley1 I was talking about your daughters, sir, no disrespect. I was just giving you a compliment

Teddy:
@Change4LOVE WHAT LOOKS GOOD ON THE OUTSIDE IS NOT ALWAYS GOOD ON THE INSIDE. I'M NOT A FAKE A NIG. REALTALK, I WISH IT WAS ALL THAT GOOD.

@go4hit SO SAD WHEN THE HATERS ARE YOUR FAMILY!!! THATS WHY MY MOM IS STILL WITH ME...GOD AND BLESSED HER AND SHE GAVE ME LIFE.

I GUESS I'M DEAD TO SOME OF MY FAMILY...ALIVE WHEN I CAN DO FOR THEM. I SAY THE HELL WITH EM.

FAMILY IS IMPORTANT, BUT NOT THE ONES THAT ARE NOT FOR YOU. NOT THE ONES THAT STEAL FROM YOU. USE PEOPLE TO HURT YOU. DECEIVE IN UR FACE.
about 9 hours ago via web in reply to Change4LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 17, 2011, 03:40:47 AM
Latest tweets........
 Tweets
»
 TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
@ @AngelaShamone MJ PAST TENSE IS MY PRESENT. MJ SPOKE ALOT OF THINGS IN EXISTENCE. I'LL TELL U THOSE STORIES SOON.
9 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
 TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
@ @RaKarima YOU'RE SO RIGHT.
11 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply » TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
@ @_AnnaJ_ NO TRUE. NOT WHEN THEY PRETEND. THERE WAS ALOT OF FAKENESS. ITS OK...ALL IS WELL, I'M UP FROM MY SLEEP. GOD HAVE A PLAN 4 ME.
17 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
 TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
@ @garaheavy FAM, NOT FANS. YOU'RE MY FAM.
 TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
@ @RaKarima SHE'S GONE. HER FAMILY TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME. I WISH I COULD TURN BACK THE HANDS OF TIME.
 TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
@ @AngelaShamone MJ PAST TENSE IS MY PRESENT. MJ SPOKE ALOT OF THINGS IN EXISTENCE. I'LL TELL U THOSE STORIES SOON.
12 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
 TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
@ @RaKarima YOU'RE SO RIGHT.
14 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
 TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
@ @_AnnaJ_ NO TRUE. NOT WHEN THEY PRETEND. THERE WAS ALOT OF FAKENESS. ITS OK...ALL IS WELL, I'M UP FROM MY SLEEP. GOD HAVE A PLAN 4 ME.
20 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
 TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
IT GOT TO ME BUT IT DIDN NOT KILL ME...IT JUST MAKES ME DEAD IN THEIR LIVES.
27 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply »
 TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
@ @MsBrennaB THINGS ARE GREAT OTHER THAN THAT MY DEAR. I WILL MOVE ON AND CONTINUE MAKING HISTORY. THIS IS JUST ONE SAD PART OF IT.
29 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
 TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
I AM AWAKE. I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO SAY ABOUT FAMILY. HI TWIT FAM, & FRIENDS. I LOVE YOU ALL. SMILE
31 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply »
 TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
I LOST THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND MY 6 MONTH OLD BABYGIRL FOR FAMILY WHO NEVER LOVE NOR APPRECIATED ME. I'M DONE!!!
34 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply »
 TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
@ @popnwill @NiaNRiley NO I DON'T AND AS THEY SAID THEY DON'T NEED ME. I LOVE YOU NIA...I WILL SEE YOU WHEN I COME BACK HOME.
35 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
 prajnoel Prajakta Noel
by TeddyRiley1
@ @TeddyRiley1 Always remember,satan uses your family to pull you down.I completely understand how you feel.Praying 4 u:)
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
 TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
GOOD NIGHT/ GOOD MORNING EVERYONE...I LOVE YOU ALL.
9 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
 TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
THANK YOU GOD FOR THIS DAY I WILL REMEMBER. TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISE. I WAS BORN THE 8TH DAY OF OCT. THATS WHEN HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD.
9 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
 TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
I MUST SLEEP NOW. KOREA TIME 7:35 AM. IF I DON'T WAKE UP, YOU ALL NO THE TRUTH, HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW. I'VE BEEN USED BUT NEVER AGAIN.
10 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
 TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
I GUESS I'M DEAD TO SOME OF MY FAMILY...ALIVE WHEN I CAN DO FOR THEM. I SAY THE HELL WITH EM.
 TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
FAMILY IS IMPORTANT, BUT NOT THE ONES THAT ARE NOT FOR YOU. NOT THE ONES THAT STEAL FROM YOU. USE PEOPLE TO HURT YOU. DECEIVE IN UR FACE.
 TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
I MUST SAD THIS IS THE SADDEST AND HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE. GOD GAVE ME CLARITY AND I EITHER CAN LIVE OR DIE FROM IT. I'M STRONG!! I GOT MOM
 TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
@ @go4hit SO SAD WHEN THE HATERS ARE YOUR FAMILY!!! THATS WHY MY MOM IS STILL WITH ME...GOD AND BLESSED HER AND SHE GAVE ME LIFE.
10 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply » TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
@ @Change4LOVE WHAT LOOKS GOOD ON THE OUTSIDE IS NOT ALWAYS GOOD ON THE INSIDE. I'M NOT A FAKE A NIG. REALTALK, I WISH IT WAS ALL THAT GOOD.
 TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
I GUESS I AM IMPORTANT TO YOU WHEN YOU CAN GET SOMETHING OUT OF ME. BUT WHEN YOU CAN'T YOU HATE ON ME EVERY CHANCE YOU GET.
 TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 17, 2011, 04:20:05 AM
I feel sorry for him about his situation, unfortunately sometimes even your own family makes you angry or even worse.I was like  afraid/  when he started to talk about MJ in past tense, but then i realized why and now I'm  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

May 17, 2011, 05:25:09 AM
AngelaShamone Angela Vilz
@
@TeddyRiley1 OKAY, BUT MJ IS STILL HERE WITH US IN THE FLESH, IS HE?
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply
in reply to ↑

@TeddyRiley1
TEDDY RILEY
@AngelaShamone WELL KEPT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

May 17, 2011, 05:25:49 AM
feel sorry for the man....  sending him a hug    bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal