Since Jackson’s death, the Cascios have been frequent visitors at Katherine Jackson’s home in Encino, California.
Over the years, Jackson reciprocated the Cascios’ hospitality with enormous generosity. Although the Cascios were not named in Jackson’s will, the song tracks should prove to be multi-million dollar bonanza—and a lasting gift to people whom he really considered family.
The Cascio’s were so close to Jackson that a message from them, written by Eddie, was included in the booklet distributed at Jackson’s Staples Center memorial service in July 2009. Here’s what it said:

“Doo Doo, It is only once in a lifetime where you meet a true Angel sent
from the Heavens above. I count my blessings each day for I have experienced Heaven on
Earth. The wisdom, guidance, and knowledge will always be remembered and put into
action. I thank you for the memories, for they will remain in my heart forever and ever.
Our friendship will always be treasured. I write on behalf of my family.
We promise to always remain ‘The First Family of Love’.
From the Bottom of our Hearts
WE THANK YOU and will love you FOREVER and ALWAYS.
ANGEL ‘Dr.Heat’ Cascio and the Cascio Family”

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Doo Doo....hum is michael the doo doo...if it is i'm liking "5 alive doo doo"  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "sunrise"
Since Jackson’s death, the Cascios have been frequent visitors at Katherine Jackson’s home in Encino, California.
Over the years, Jackson reciprocated the Cascios’ hospitality with enormous generosity. Although the Cascios were not named in Jackson’s will, the song tracks should prove to be multi-million dollar bonanza—and a lasting gift to people whom he really considered family.
The Cascio’s were so close to Jackson that a message from them, written by Eddie, was included in the booklet distributed at Jackson’s Staples Center memorial service in July 2009. Here’s what it said:

“Doo Doo, It is only once in a lifetime where you meet a true Angel sent
from the Heavens above. I count my blessings each day for I have experienced Heaven on
Earth. The wisdom, guidance, and knowledge will always be remembered and put into
action. I thank you for the memories, for they will remain in my heart forever and ever.
Our friendship will always be treasured. I write on behalf of my family.
We promise to always remain ‘The First Family of Love’.
From the Bottom of our Hearts
WE THANK YOU and will love you FOREVER and ALWAYS.

ANGEL ‘Dr.Heat’ Cascio and the Cascio Family”

I still say this whole thing has some very divine aspects to it that we may be shocked to learn or even have trouble believing. How many people have called him an angel now? I remember Kenny Ortega said he was "an angel walking the earth".

That's why I tend to think that this entire hoax might be more complex than any of us could imagine.

Very interesting that they called him "Doo Doo". If that doesn't confirm to us the 5Alive/Coca Cola connection then I don't know what would. It's easy to see it's all connected, question remains - who is manipulating who?

And as far as Jackie goes, I've said it a million times but - I don't think it's possible for every single family member to be "in on it". If I were faking my death, there's no way in hell I would let certain family members know beforehand because for one they would try talking me out of it and for two, ya just can't trust very many people these days unfortunately. But that doesn't mean that those who weren't "in on it" haven't figured things out for themselves just like we have...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

That's just crazy and sad. I mean, most of Michael's fans know the Cascios, but his brother doesn't? Oh dear! That is really telling!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

I think the family were not as close as they would have U to believe!  MJ was probably ashamed of his brothes for their ways.  Jermaine and his obsessive womanizing, Jackie for cheatimg on his wife with Paula Abdul, Jemaine  for stealing Randy's girlfriend, impregnating her and later marrying her.   He has a video on which he does not speak to highly of his brothers.  Janet was competing with him as well...., on who's album would sell higher.   Plus he was made to take care of his brothers children as if they were his responsibility.  The brothers had very different values from Michael.  He has love and respect for women and children, where as they have very little, if any.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That's why they were "secret"  SSsshhhh.  And I agree, his family weren't as close to Michael as they want people to believe they were.  It's got to be a bit of a embarrassment to admit that you have the most famous, most beloved brother, et al, in the world and you know less about him and his life than his faithful fans do.  All they really know for sure is that HE PAYS THE BILLS.  Says a lot about them  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

RK

As Frank Cascio was Michael's Personal Assistant for a number of years, I find it impossible to believe that Jackie does not know that family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "RK"
As Frank Cascio was Michael's Personal Assistant for a number of years, I find it impossible to believe that Jackie does not know that family.

Once again... AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "teerockjelli"
Quote from: "RK"

Once again... AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  8-)

Hahaha BUSTED JJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions