I find this hard to believe since alot of other people already knew who the Cascio's were.  How could he not?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Were you shocked as we were on Dec. 6 when Oprah revealed the Cascios, the super-secret family Michael Jackson visited for 25 years in New Jersey?

So was his brother Jackie Jackson.

"I didn't know them," Jackie tells USA TODAY's Andrea Mandell, his soft voice stiffening.

He'd never heard of them? "Nope."

Michael, out tomorrow, is a much-debated posthumous compilation of Jackson tracks ranging from collaborations with Akon to dance beats like Monster, recorded by Eddie Cascio and Jackson in the family's basement. Jackson's longtime producer Teddy Riley appeared on Oprah defending the authenticity of the tracks.

Ask Jackie what he thinks of the album and he smiles and zips his lips. "I love it." Standing in front of a massive biopic painting of Jackson's life, which USA TODAY will bring exclusive news of tomorrow, Jackie says he's still not over his brother's death. "Sometimes I can't even believe it, that he's not here," he says. "But he's always around because no matter where I go, his music is always around me."

And the holiday memories are particularly sweet.

"He loved being in the snow," recalls Jackie. "He loved skiing, or trying to learn how to ski. He never really learned because I guess it was too dangerous with his dancing and things like that, he didn't want to take a chance and injure himself, but he loved the snow. We'd go to Switzerland sometimes and have fun in the snow."

He says the Jackson family does celebrate Christmas, just not with their mother Katherine, who is a Jehovah's Witness. "The rest of us, we're not, so we celebrate Christmas, she doesn't…so we have to do it ourselves, away from her."
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me.. Try hard to love me"

finfin

Sorry @MJnowANDforever this is a double post  :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal