MJhasSpoken

Re: Teddy Riley's New Official Blog
December 12, 2010, 07:02:53 AM
Quote from: "Moon_Is_Walking"
I wish what Teddy and Akon are trying to convey is true....but...both are stakeholders in MJs new album, they might be creating the vibes that MJ is alive just to promote the album sales...Sorry,...but just a thaught...

Welcome Moon_Is_Walking I see this is your first post, I think TR at least think's MJ is alive look at his formspring
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is what he wrote:

I`m so glad you that you have this blog now. Congrats! Have you seen Michael recently? much LOVE my friend!
No not yet.

In your opinion why MJ fake his death? Thanx
To get away from monsters, haters, & some people that didn't want him around.

Did you at least speak to Michael on the phone?? -S-
Mmmmmmm
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2010, 07:28:10 AM
I wish what Teddy and Akon are trying to convey is true....but...both are stakeholders in MJs new album, they might be creating the vibes that MJ is alive just to promote the album sales...Sorry,...but just a thaught...

Welcome to the forum Moon_Is_Walking!  :P

You make a point worthy of consideration and the thought has crossed my mind.  However, considering the very small number of believers out there, I don't think album sales would increase drastically by Teddy's or Akon's statements.  Teddy has just over 10,000 followers, for example, and while that may seem like a lot...it's just a drop in the bucket of people who will buy this album, most of which firmly believe that MJ is dead.  

The opposite effect is also a distinct possibility.  Many people have labelled Teddy as 'insane' for even suggesting MJ is alive...so his statements could have a negative impact on his stake and/or reputation, same with Akon.  Also, considering Teddy has said that he hasn't seen or met MJ since his 'death'...I don't think those that are non-believers will be swayed much by what he says on twitter.  Again, if anything, the non-believers will just group Teddy and Akon in with all of us 'nutcases'  :lol:

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

December 12, 2010, 08:09:08 AM

I have similar suspicions... Although I want with my whole heart for them to turn wrong...  :cry:
I'm gonna ask Teddy about three Cascio tracks. I'll point him the differences in MJ's voice and pronunciation I hear in those songs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

MJhasSpoken

December 12, 2010, 08:12:20 AM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"

I have similar suspicions... Although I want with my whole heart for them to turn wrong...  :cry:
I'm gonna ask Teddy about three Cascio tracks. I'll point him the differences in MJ's voice and pronunciation I hear in those songs.

Whether or not TR truly believes MJ is alive (and in my opinion he does) all evidence still shows MJ is alive, regardless if we are being misled. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

December 12, 2010, 08:30:27 AM
i hope i get a reply xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2010, 08:48:22 AM
Has anyone noticed that Teddy Riley seems to be on the painting of the new CD by Michael? On the top left, with his cap and sunglasses ... same image of the blog. Yes, he must be a close friend of MJ.
Teddy I love you!
Michael I love you and. .. good choice, as usual!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 12, 2010, 09:37:45 AM
Well, I'm going to expect that Teddy is going to write in his blog, he talks about the family and see..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 12, 2010, 10:26:16 AM
I so want to believe Teddy.  I only hope this is not self promoting seeing that he is embarking on performing soon and that could mean a forthcoming cd that needs to move :? I'll keep watching giving him at this point the benefit of the doubt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

suspicious mind

December 12, 2010, 12:22:53 PM

hello there moon is walking . welcome.
it is so hard to know what motivates so many.
glad to have you on board . care to share your story of what made you a believer. i am always so inspired by the stories and since my personal life has had a couple of rough  bumps lately i could use the insiration.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

December 12, 2010, 12:58:40 PM
I posted something on the blog.  It's awaiting moderation.   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2010, 01:34:58 PM
Any chance any of you guys have a picture or two of Teddy and Michael together?  I can't find any on the net....but then again, I might be looking in the wrong places.  I am just curious to see them together for some reason.......
This is all so interesting......very good timing with the album, the interviews lately etc.....very interesting!  

Blessings to all!  
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2010, 02:00:41 PM
This is a real blog ? Not a fake ?
Because if it's the real one, there is a famous person, producer of MJ, who clearly says MJ is great and well, so alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

December 12, 2010, 02:11:59 PM
Quote from: "BeTheChange"

Welcome to the forum Moon_Is_Walking!  :P

You make a point worthy of consideration and the thought has crossed my mind.  However, considering the very small number of believers out there, I don't think album sales would increase drastically by Teddy's or Akon's statements.  Teddy has just over 10,000 followers, for example, and while that may seem like a lot...it's just a drop in the bucket of people who will buy this album, most of which firmly believe that MJ is dead.  

The opposite effect is also a distinct possibility.  Many people have labelled Teddy as 'insane' for even suggesting MJ is alive...so his statements could have a negative impact on his stake and/or reputation, same with Akon.  Also, considering Teddy has said that he hasn't seen or met MJ since his 'death'...I don't think those that are non-believers will be swayed much by what he says on twitter.  Again, if anything, the non-believers will just group Teddy and Akon in with all of us 'nutcases'  :lol:

With L.O.V.E. always.

Not only that, but it is difficult to sway the opinion of the general public in general. I've discussed to many people over the months after MJ's death and they don't believe for a second that he is alive. So either way, I don't think they could possibly be deceiving us. If you clearly look at the interviews, you can sense that the is keeping news from us.

P.S. My reply was confirmed and it is on the site as of right now. It is the first long comment posted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

December 12, 2010, 02:12:31 PM
It seems that Teddy is only a believer and not an Michael's informant .
Care to put full confidence in their answers. Before you have to know if he knows or just feel if Michael is alive.
We also not know what their intentions are. It's weird, because he said he still did not find Michael!
We must be careful!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

December 12, 2010, 02:16:37 PM
The comments are starting to post and there are quite a few already.  This is GREAT!!   :D  :D  8-)  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions