Re: Teddy Riley's New Official Blog
December 20, 2010, 02:29:59 AM
Quote from: "encino_girl"

I don't post much, but I want to say something with regards to addicts.

Addicts can love their children, spouse, parents, etc. very much and still engage in self-destructive behavior.

Addiction can, and often is the downfall of people of all levels of intelligence, talents, and gifts.

Many children have lost otherwise loving parents to their addictions; parents who doted on them, parents who loved them very much, but yet succumbed to their disease.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying this is the case with Michael, nor am I saying he's dead. I'm simply attempting to point out it's not impossible as he was/is a human being who was/is subject to human fallibility.

Agree. But the question we consider is whether Michael have had/has addiction to medications at all. At least heavy and recent years.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

curls

December 20, 2010, 02:52:36 AM
With regard to addiction, addicts are also very adept at lying and hiding their addictions and can lead surprisingly 'normal' lives. And seeing as we really don't know how much of what we saw of MJ over the years was 'acting' or 'performance', (read 'lying' and 'hiding' for those words) I have to reach the conclusion that there is every possibility that he was/is an addict.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2010, 04:40:17 AM
How long have I to wait until my comment on Teddy's blog will be published? I sent the comment on 18th December and there is still written: "Your comment is awaiting moderation". But one person wrote the comment on 20th December and the comment is visible on the blog! I don't understand it. I see my comment but I don't know if other people see it. Can you check up if my comment is published on the blog? (in the "Ask Teddy" section, my nickname is MJ's fan).
Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 04:44:48 AM by MichaelFan
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2010, 05:19:18 AM
@MichaelFan...My post to Teddy has been awaiting moderation since the 12th December 2010.I just sent another one.I can't see yours.Mine is under Breakodawn.Not sure what is going on, so we'll see what happens with my latest one.
Cheers xxxooo.Merry Christmas
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

December 20, 2010, 05:19:50 AM
you can't. only admins can delete. you can only edit it within 10 minutes since you posted it. after 10 minutes you won't be able to edit anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

December 22, 2010, 10:57:47 PM
No more comments or announcement form Teddy? He is silent. Why? After album release he is not responding. I hope he was not bulling around.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Valo

December 30, 2010, 07:20:05 PM
This is it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I’ll write down everything
I have learned
and edit it down to a single word: Love.
For you I’m waiting anticipating

December 30, 2010, 07:59:53 PM
encino_girl and curls:

Thank you for your insight, you're probably right about addicts.

Now Michael could potentially have been addicted... But to propofol, of all things?! An anesthetic which knocks you out and makes you feel like crap when you wake up? That doesn't make much sense (if any) to me - and makes even less sense when considering the fact that MJ showed great interest in medicine, and was probably quite knowledgeable about many things. If dehydration and/or insomnia and/or back pain were his issues, propofol is NOT what he needed.

There's also the fact that the AR shows lots of punctures and scars on MJ's body, including many on his arms, and a photo of MJ taken approximately 7-10 days before June 25th (during costume fitting) shows MJ's bare arms, with no needle marks in sight...

The whole story just doesn't make sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2010, 11:28:11 PM
Quote from: "truthprevails"
encino_girl and curls:

Thank you for your insight, you're probably right about addicts.

Now Michael could potentially have been addicted... But to propofol, of all things?! An anesthetic which knocks you out and makes you feel like crap when you wake up? That doesn't make much sense (if any) to me - and makes even less sense when considering the fact that MJ showed great interest in medicine, and was probably quite knowledgeable about many things. If dehydration and/or insomnia and/or back pain were his issues, propofol is NOT what he needed.

I agree the story doesn't make sense. I can only think the proverbial "they" are trying to use his well documented insomnia as cause for his supposed addiction to propofol??

There's also the fact that the AR shows lots of punctures and scars on MJ's body, including many on his arms, and a photo of MJ taken approximately 7-10 days before June 25th (during costume fitting) shows MJ's bare arms, with no needle marks in sight...

I do not, for one minute, believe Michael was an IV drug user.

The whole story just doesn't make sense

Agree. Agree. Agree!.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each other\'s welfare, social justice can never be attained.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal