Re: Time of Death
December 29, 2009, 01:58:55 AM
i hate this thread...when ya keep talking about life support and cpr after he has been dead for hours it literelly turns my stomach upside down, i am starting to think he is well...dead  :cry:  oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh. You guys is he death...say something that will comfort me to thinking its a hoax again. the whole story line with the paremedics going to hospital and murray telling them to continue working seems...true?? Why wouldnt put him on life support they wuld go through great messures to save Michael Jackson...i mean hello its the freakin king of pop!!! :o ...this story makes me think he is really gone
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 02:18:24 AM
Quote from: "MJJ1982"
Quote from: "larab"
they do work for hours in a "dead" body..specially if they can get a heartbeat eventually.
there is this new technique at ucla to revive people who have been dead for a couple of hours. they probably tried that too.

I don't really get it.. Your brain dies completely within 10 minutes after your heart has stopped. So what kind of life do you have, if they try to revive you after a couple of hours...

There is a book that I found while in the store a few weeks back looking for MJ's Moon Walker book, and right next to his was a book called 90 mins in heaven, so I bought both books, they were both great, but 90 min is a true story about a man whom dies in a car acciedent, he was dead for 90 mins, and he comes back with no brain damage!! Heres the link:http://www.90minutesinheaven.com/ I just thought that this may just remind some that anything is possible esp when you keep your faith!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

December 29, 2009, 04:58:18 AM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
i hate this thread...when ya keep talking about life support and cpr after he has been dead for hours it literelly turns my stomach upside down, i am starting to think he is well...dead  :cry:  oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh. You guys is he death...say something that will comfort me to thinking its a hoax again. the whole story line with the paremedics going to hospital and murray telling them to continue working seems...true?? Why wouldnt put him on life support they wuld go through great messures to save Michael Jackson...i mean hello its the freakin king of pop!!! :o ...this story makes me think he is really gone

Oh, don't loose your faith! We don't know the true timeline, and not the true events! It's all speculation, but of course we have to discuss every possibility in order to find the truth. There are still far too many inconsistencies and no proof, that he's dead!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

December 29, 2009, 01:56:31 PM
Quote from: "becca26"
Quote from: "MJJ1982"
Quote from: "larab"
they do work for hours in a "dead" body..specially if they can get a heartbeat eventually.
there is this new technique at ucla to revive people who have been dead for a couple of hours. they probably tried that too.

I don't really get it.. Your brain dies completely within 10 minutes after your heart has stopped. So what kind of life do you have, if they try to revive you after a couple of hours...

There is a book that I found while in the store a few weeks back looking for MJ's Moon Walker book, and right next to his was a book called 90 mins in heaven, so I bought both books, they were both great, but 90 min is a true story about a man whom dies in a car acciedent, he was dead for 90 mins, and he comes back with no brain damage!! Heres the link:http://www.90minutesinheaven.com/ I just thought that this may just remind some that anything is possible esp when you keep your faith!!

Thanks, and ofcourse there are exceptions  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...