paula-c

Re: Quincy Jones : Michael not in his coffin ...!
December 10, 2010, 01:19:56 PM
Sweetness wrote:

No one "viewed" the/a body...not even the family. I posted a while back in another topic about the funeral and some one was asking about the statement Toy made on tv about the body I believe, and I posted that I visited Mike's cousin here in Detroit and when I asked him if he was going to the funeral he said no that Mrs. Jackson said not to make any "special trips" now this is someone who practically been around Mike since he was a baby but what he said next that was the real shocker....we me and my sister brought up what Toy said to BW and how she said that the family i.e the kids Paris in particular had a private viewing of the body and he looked at up with a smirk and said they didn't have an open casket!   I was like but Latoya said....and he said "No" was no viewing of the body. I ask him then what was Toy talking about and he said I don't know but what I do know but what I do know is that it was a closed casket. So I guess it's safe to say that if his own family didn't view a body then you know Q didn't.

All this is very rare, but interesting 8-)  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 10, 2010, 03:39:25 PM
My thoughts exactly.  When Katherine was interviewed and admitted to never having seen the body, it was a done deal.  No One saw the body except the coroners and of course we saw him walking of their vehicle early on :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

December 12, 2010, 12:06:12 AM
Wasn't there a wake at Forest Lawn before the big memorial? I remember seeing LaToya, Randy and several others there.  So that would make 1 wake, a memorial and 2 funerals without a body.  What's the point?  I also believe that the coffin was at the Staples Center memorial to make an impact.  If it hadn't been there, the mood would've been completely different.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2010, 09:54:12 AM
My thoughts are...if my son were dead, no matter how famous and loved he was, there would be a private funeral with no cameras. This I would for the love of my child. To be near him in a pause of silent solstice without the world. To say to him I have loved you with a whisper instead of over a roaring crowd.

If you believe he is alive, this post doesn't matter. If you believe he is dead, you must understand the reality of it is that they would not do the funeral like that memorial was. That was a show...just like most of Michael's public appearances and interviews. In the end  (whether you believe now or in the future) he is a man, and maybe a man who put on bizarre shows for the public and lived the normal in quiet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

December 12, 2010, 09:57:56 AM
Quote from: "reading_on"
My thoughts are...if my son were dead, no matter how famous and loved he was, there would be a private funeral with no cameras. This I would for the love of my child. To be near him in a pause of silent solstice without the world. To say to him I have loved you with a whisper instead of over a roaring crowd.

If you believe he is alive, this post doesn't matter. If you believe he is dead, you must understand the reality of it is that they would not do the funeral like that memorial was. That was a show...just like most of Michael's public appearances and interviews. In the end  (whether you believe now or in the future) he is a man, and maybe a man who put on bizarre shows for the public and lived the normal in quiet.
...and that's just human nature.  I agree totally.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions