Re: Serious doubts about the 3 Cascio tracks...
January 12, 2011, 05:15:54 PM
I've read several negative and nasty comments on this site and other sites about the "questionable" songs, and I can't help but wonder how Michael feels about that.  Along the same lines of innocent until proven guilty, until we are given definitive proof that the tracks aren't being sung by Michael, we should at the very least give Michael's good name the respect of not trashing the songs all over the internet.  It's one thing to question whether it's really Michael singing or not, but the nasty comments (ugly, disgusting, horrible, to name a few) parallel some of the nasty things that have been said about Michael the man.  JMO of course.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 12, 2011, 05:42:18 PM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
I like your theory and I find it very possible since in the last couple of months we were constantly bombarded with the unofficial news that there was a guy named Jason Malachi who had similar voice like MJ. And all of the sudden - bam- "Malachi-like voice" is singing on Michael's album!  :shock:  What a "coincidence"!
I also remember Michael in "This Is It" saying: "I'm trying to conserve my voice" or sth like that...

I may understand that he wants to, for example, "ruin his image for the sake of the hoax" by making the people believe that he "was a drug addict" (
I do appreciate your response, although I don't see it as so negative. I agree there had to be a purpose behind the bombardment of Jason Malachi songs on the net, that sounded like Michael. As well your point that this whole hoax, MJ has been presenting a false image of himself to mislead people--the drug addict, the bankrupt inept star, the weak victim. "Meet the man you never knew". I feel rather than a war on whether it's all MJ on the album or not, there needs to be annalysis on the mechanics of morphing, comparing it to other MJ hoax conundrums. And I say this all with utmost respect and love for MJ, the best of the best. Period!! 8-)  :P  :o  :oops:  :D  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2011, 01:36:20 PM
I don't think VeryLittleSusie tries to disrespect Michael...she just said her opinion about this Malachi it's just that everyone writes in his/her own way...We all see and hear things different from eachother...to me that "heee hee " and "oww" are made with special effects....
Can we ask the Jackson family if they agree with this album? i think they are the only ones who can have a good opinion about it all...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 16, 2011, 12:59:00 PM
A 5th full Cascio track leaked the other day.  Just like the other 4, it's VERY questionable.  To me, there is no way that this is Michael Jackson.  Between this one, and All I Need,  it's just clearly not Michael, imo.   And if these 2 aren't, then the other 3 aren't.  Just my opinion tho.

Carry On (Stay)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Listen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Download
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me.. Try hard to love me"

January 17, 2011, 08:49:05 AM
Has anyone ever noticed that of all the tracks on the album the three questionable ones are the ones that could be hoax-related? Breaking News - no question... Monster, the horror of Hollywood, being hunted by paparazzi... Keep Your Head Up... I agree that's rather far-fetched, but maybe the message is in the title. "Keep Your Head Up"... "stay alive"... Keep your hope alive... something the like. He's alive.

Maybe those songs were recently written and Michael desperately wanted them included on the album, but, as a "dead" guy,  he wasn't able to record them himself. He would've needed a proper recording studio, making sure there are no intruders. Now, I agree, after hoaxing your death that can't be too difficult. Still, maybe he's not close to any recording studio and felt it was too risky. So he reached out to Eddie Cascio and he helped him out finding a proper singer, Malachi, for example. Just a vague theory, sorry.

But anyway... the possibility of those three songs being fake. I think there could be a message right there. Fake songs on a Michael Jackson album, what is that? A hoax. And you have all three songs containing a certain hoax-related message (if you agree with me). Plus, you have seven real songs, as others have pointed out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

Datroot

January 17, 2011, 08:54:22 AM
Yes, I agree with that partly, however, my thoughts are that MJ could have forwarded his recorded voice (either by email or CD ROM, or even phone) to the producer of those tracks (Teddy Riley) who could then have played around with it and inserted it within the final recordings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

January 17, 2011, 12:50:19 PM
(just to keep an update on the subject...)
Ok, so now we have this two articles on TMZ with Jason Malachi's facebook:

And the Facebook page in question:

along with a new Cascio track "Stay" that leaked recently to the internet.

The story develops, I guess...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

January 17, 2011, 03:12:52 PM
Quote from: "Bee Bee"
Has anyone ever noticed that of all the tracks on the album the three questionable ones are the ones that could be hoax-related? Breaking News - no question... Monster, the horror of Hollywood, being hunted by paparazzi... Keep Your Head Up... I agree that's rather far-fetched, but maybe the message is in the title. "Keep Your Head Up"... "stay alive"... Keep your hope alive... something the like. He's alive.

Maybe those songs were recently written and Michael desperately wanted them included on the album, but, as a "dead" guy,  he wasn't able to record them himself. He would've needed a proper recording studio, making sure there are no intruders. Now, I agree, after hoaxing your death that can't be too difficult. Still, maybe he's not close to any recording studio and felt it was too risky. So he reached out to Eddie Cascio and he helped him out finding a proper singer, Malachi, for example. Just a vague theory, sorry.

But anyway... the possibility of those three songs being fake. I think there could be a message right there. Fake songs on a Michael Jackson album, what is that? A hoax. And you have all three songs containing a certain hoax-related message (if you agree with me). Plus, you have seven real songs, as others have pointed out.
OR maybe he put someone else to sing it so that we could focus more on the song,the lyrics : and maybe not on the VOICE? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2011, 07:50:42 AM
I'm preparing myself to the New Years Eve celebration, and in order to put myself in a good mood - I'm listening to Michael of course. And with a fresh ear I tried to listen to the "Michael" album, and seriously, in NO WAY can I believe that Monster, Keep Your Head up and breaking News are sung by Michael! My ears scream "It's not him"!!!
I just wanted to express that... I just needed to vent simply.
Hugs to you guys....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

December 31, 2011, 09:47:57 AM
I was listening to hollywood the other day,and I thought tomyself ,to me it didnt really sound like Michael,but I just dont know,but thats what went through my mind at the time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions