Re: Serious doubts about the 3 Cascio tracks...
January 09, 2011, 06:14:45 PM
To me this video confirms my beliefs that Malachi played a good part on this Cd.
Monster Breaking News Keep Your Head Up...and maybe much more...Katherine was right.
Yes, it's very intriguing indeed... It does sound like the same person.
And the a capella version of Breaking News makes things even more obvious.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 08:25:42 AM
What do you guys think? What we should do now? SONY clearly states that all tracks on "Michael" ARE indeed performed by Michael Jackson -- see the back of the cover of your CD! It's written on the cover.
Should we undertake some steps -- as fans who feel that they are being deceived?  :?
Could our ears be the sufficient proof?
Or should we leave it as it is??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

January 10, 2011, 11:13:34 AM
Maybe someone has already written the same, if so, delete my post.

If really on the CD "Michael" are singing impersonator, as well as in the movie "This Is It " maybe there are double,  one of many reason could be that Michael himself wanted them to work with him to share this experience with his fans in a special way. Anyhow the songs are beautiful and I think that all profits from sales will go to various charities.

Sorry for my English, I hope you understand what I mean.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 02:07:42 PM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
What do you guys think? What we should do now? SONY clearly states that all tracks on "Michael" ARE indeed performed by Michael Jackson -- see the back of the cover of your CD! It's written on the cover.
Should we undertake some steps -- as fans who feel that they are being deceived?  :?

Unless you have definitive proof that those songs aren't Michael (which you do not), you would be wasting your time and money trying to do anything about it.  Aside from the fact that Sony has been in business far too long to knowingly commit fraud, they have experts backing up their claims, as well as sworn documents from Frank Cascio.  If you are that upset about the album, maybe you should sit it aside for a while and listen to some of the older albums that you know are Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 03:01:29 PM
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"

Unless you have definitive proof that those songs aren't Michael (which you do not), you would be wasting your time and money trying to do anything about it.  Aside from the fact that Sony has been in business far too long to knowingly commit fraud, they have experts backing up their claims, as well as sworn documents from Frank Cascio.  If you are that upset about the album, maybe you should sit it aside for a while and listen to some of the older albums that you know are Michael.
What if justice has to be done here too? what if Michael wants us to uncover their faces?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 10, 2011, 06:24:58 PM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"

What if justice has to be done here too? what if Michael wants us to uncover their faces?

It's all in what you believe.  I think Michael hoaxed his death for serious, life-threatening reasons, so I don't think he is just trying to uncover fraudulent producers at Sony.  If that is the case, why would he allow his voice to be on a "tainted" album at all?  I respect your theory, but I just don't agree with it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

January 11, 2011, 03:34:59 AM

What should we do, now? Hmmm...

I say: ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY!  :D  It IS Michael Jackson singing on all tracks.

If MJ read and wrote music, and laid his talent down only on paper, knowing how greedy and evil the world is, there might have possibly been a slim chance, that certain knowledgeable inside folk could have dared try to perpetrate a deception, with a sound alike, stand in singer, JUST to be able to publish his music in the way that bonds it forever in our minds that it was his. After all, they COULD have leased the songs to anyone else to cover in any arrangement they wished. (Hey! Beiber's hot, now. Let's get him to do HMH, or KYHU ---or--or--Hollywood Tonight! Yeah, right. :P ) It could happen... :shock:

IF MJ were gone.

Even if you THINK it is not him, it made you think OF him as the songs slid up your backbone and entered your soul :D . If that's ALL you get out of it---GREAT. Thank God there are people still living who actually worked with him in production, and can kinda sorta authentically capture enough of his essence to do some justice to his posthumous masterpieces. If he REALLY died and this was all we had left of him, it would be the ONLY way to give his remaining efforts due respect. With all due respect to will.i.am., (you hoaxee!) the alternative---locked up forever, because they are unfinished--- is UNTHINKABLE. :cry:

Seriously, would you rather have a decent MJ impersonator  ;) "Do it like Michael", or someone else interpret the feel of the songs, THEIR way, having totally different production people, and having never heard how MJ meant them to be?  We, more than likely, hearing it on the radio, would not even RECOGNIZE it as MJ's work. How tragic!

But, MJ ALWAYS, he said, put his songs on audio tape or recorded his vocals properly in a studio, and then went and tweaked them or embellished them with miscellaneous details like instruments and emotion, because he COULDN'T simply "write them down".

Does anyone really think that Sony hired someone to listen to MJ's voice on tape and then try to sing it better, themselves???????????????? Why, when they already have professionally recorded vocals by the man, himself. This is business. Why spend the money without need??

No matter. MJ is NOT dead. He's not hogtied in a corner, where he can't come out and  :evil: roar about his work being tampered with.

And, did we all forget that Michael Jackson is working WITH Sony, now? He showed them, already, "Who's BAD", and turned around and made them a multimillion dollar movie, TII, remember? Now that he owns his intellectual property, he would NEVER partner with someone he didn't have the upper hand on. A wise person doesn't do business with snakes, without serious leverage :!:  :!: People can SAY, "Well, the biggest deal was made posthumously by his estate attorneys. Mike wouldn't go back under Sony."  

Not so fast. MJ makes money in his sleep. It is business. He knows Sony (and, they know HIM---that he is a force they can't  ;) do without!). Opportunity is opportunity. He is no fool. 8-)  :!: And, he only FAKED his death, remember? He is still HERE! It is very sweet and nice to want to band together and protect him, as some gentle flower, and certainly, there are times to have his back in a big way, but, you are barking up the wrong tree, and getting y'all's tail in a knot for ------what? An apology? A refund?? Does ANYONE seriously  :roll: want to give up their copy of MICHAEL :o  :shock:  :?:  :?:  :lol:  :lol: Really?? :P

MJ has everything under control, including the controversy over the album! He doesn't need defending on this. He's BAD.  8-) YOU KNOW IT.  :D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

January 11, 2011, 02:04:26 PM

It's all in what you believe.  I think Michael hoaxed his death for serious, life-threatening reasons, so I don't think he is just trying to uncover fraudulent producers at Sony.  If that is the case, why would he allow his voice to be on a "tainted" album at all?  I respect your theory, but I just don't agree with it.

I'm not saying he faked his death to uncover Sony no no no..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

January 12, 2011, 04:15:23 AM

I'm not saying he faked his death to uncover Sony no no no..

Not Sony, definitely, but then who? What justice are you thinking of, which has to do with any (what/where, exactly?) monkey business on/with MJ's latest album??

Still trying to get my hands on Leonard Rowe's (Unavailable)book about the underbelly of Hollywood, so I admit significant ignorance, but, how could ANYone put the screws to the most powerful and savvy, genius in music???? Not possible. I am mystified.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

January 12, 2011, 08:50:48 AM
Hmm... Thank you all for your opinions.
I just wanted to say the following:  if sb was able to prove that these tracks are fake - it would be a proof that MJ was murdered and SONY is selling fake tracks to make money. Or at least, we would be a step closer to that...

Of course, I believe that MJ is alive but... you know what I mean...
We're here to find the truth - no matter what the truth is...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

January 12, 2011, 01:17:20 PM
Hmm... Thank you all for your opinions.
I just wanted to say the following:  if sb was able to prove that these tracks are fake - it would be a proof that MJ was murdered and SONY is selling fake tracks to make money. Or at least, we would be a step closer to that...

Of course, I believe that MJ is alive but... you know what I mean...
We're here to find the truth - no matter what the truth is...
I think the same as you....is a thing between destroying and removing bad people in his life: the ones that did harm him allot....or your statement in here maybe Michael is murdered.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 12, 2011, 03:21:43 PM
Just putting out my theory. What do you think?

LFO
Low-frequency oscillation (LFO) is an electronic signal, usually below 20 Hz, that creates a rhythmic pulse or sweep, often used to create vibrato, tremolo and other effects. The abbreviation is also often used to refer to low-frequency oscillators themselves. In certain genres of electronic music, the LFO filter's cutoff is used to create a wider range of, often darker, sound.

Imitative synthesis
Sound synthesis can be used to mimic acoustic sound sources. The characteristics of a sound, known as pitch and timbre, are defined by the amplitude and pitch of each individual sine wave, collectively known as the partials or harmonics. Generally, a sound that does not change over time will include a fundamental partial or harmonic, and any number of partials. Synthesis may attempt to mimic the amplitude and pitch of the partials in an acoustic sound source.
When natural sounds are analyzed in the frequency domain (as on a spectrum analyzer), the spectra of their sounds will exhibit amplitude spikes at each of the fundamental tone's harmonics corresponding to resonant properties of the instruments (spectral peaks that are also referred to as formants). Some harmonics may have higher amplitudes than others. The specific set of harmonic-vs-amplitude pairs is known as a sound's harmonic content. A synthesized sound requires accurate reproduction of the original sound in both the frequency domain and the time domain. A sound does not necessarily have the same harmonic content throughout the duration of the sound. Typically, high-frequency harmonics will die out more quickly than the lower harmonics.

I apologize that I am not a techno-savvy person, but this is important I feel. So if there is somebody out there who knows this field could you please put this information in this wiki-site in layman's terms especially the parts that pertain to morphing human voice to sound like another person's, in tone and vibrato. I have also included all the pics in the HMH video that are related to sound technology to see if this techno person relates any of it to this as well. My theory is that Michael is deliberately imitating this Jason Malachi's voice to create controversy (what TR said he lives for). I believe it is still MJ's voice, and that's why the credits list him only, not this Jason Malachi, who may or may not be aware of what is going on.

I think the same thing is happening with Conrad Murray, Dave Dave, and other characters we've been discussing and confused over. MJ has, at times, donned the fatsuit, and completely copied them in voice, mannerism, personality. Remember MJ said his favorite character was Morph, because he could change at will into anybody whenever he wanted to. This Master Entertainer is pulling out all the stops on this Hoax/Thriller/Extravaganza of a life-time/millenium/longer. If Jason is aware, then Michael trusts him and has included him in on the plot and will reward him handsomely. I truly believe TR is telling the truth on Oprah for the world to hear, and the Jackson's are telling the truth as pertains to the appearance of the truth--there-in lies the beauty of this lie that becomes the truth. I truly believe this in my gut/heart. Also does anyone have anymore pics to compare or add to these of pics elsewhere generally in the hoax? Here are the pics in HMH as far as I could see. I realize that HMH is clearly MJ's voice with Akon, but it is the lead single and only video representing the album 'Michael'.
[attachment=4:7p39oir4]hmh tech 1.jpg[/attachment:7p39oir4][attachment=3:7p39oir4]hmh tech 2.jpg[/attachment:7p39oir4][attachment=2:7p39oir4]hmh tech 3.jpg[/attachment:7p39oir4][attachment=1:7p39oir4]hmh tech 4.jpg[/attachment:7p39oir4][attachment=0:7p39oir4]hmh tech 5.jpg[/attachment:7p39oir4]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2011, 03:39:26 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Just putting out my theory. What do you think?

LFO
Low-frequency oscillation (LFO) is an electronic signal, usually below 20 Hz, that creates a rhythmic pulse or sweep, often used to create vibrato, tremolo and other effects. The abbreviation is also often used to refer to low-frequency oscillators themselves. In certain genres of electronic music, the LFO filter's cutoff is used to create a wider range of, often darker, sound.

Imitative synthesis
Sound synthesis can be used to mimic acoustic sound sources. The characteristics of a sound, known as pitch and timbre, are defined by the amplitude and pitch of each individual sine wave, collectively known as the partials or harmonics. Generally, a sound that does not change over time will include a fundamental partial or harmonic, and any number of partials. Synthesis may attempt to mimic the amplitude and pitch of the partials in an acoustic sound source.
When natural sounds are analyzed in the frequency domain (as on a spectrum analyzer), the spectra of their sounds will exhibit amplitude spikes at each of the fundamental tone's harmonics corresponding to resonant properties of the instruments (spectral peaks that are also referred to as formants). Some harmonics may have higher amplitudes than others. The specific set of harmonic-vs-amplitude pairs is known as a sound's harmonic content. A synthesized sound requires accurate reproduction of the original sound in both the frequency domain and the time domain. A sound does not necessarily have the same harmonic content throughout the duration of the sound. Typically, high-frequency harmonics will die out more quickly than the lower harmonics.

I apologize that I am not a techno-savvy person, but this is important I feel. So if there is somebody out there who knows this field could you please put this information in this wiki-site in layman's terms especially the parts that pertain to morphing human voice to sound like another person's, in tone and vibrato. I have also included all the pics in the HMH video that are related to sound technology to see if this techno person relates any of it to this as well. My theory is that Michael is deliberately imitating this Jason Malachi's voice to create controversy (what TR said he lives for). I believe it is still MJ's voice, and that's why the credits list him only, not this Jason Malachi, who may or may not be aware of what is going on.

I think the same thing is happening with Conrad Murray, Dave Dave, and other characters we've been discussing and confused over. MJ has, at times, donned the fatsuit, and completely copied them in voice, mannerism, personality. Remember MJ said his favorite character was Morph, because he could change at will into anybody whenever he wanted to. This Master Entertainer is pulling out all the stops on this Hoax/Thriller/Extravaganza of a life-time/millenium/longer. If Jason is aware, then Michael trusts him and has included him in on the plot and will reward him handsomely. I truly believe TR is telling the truth on Oprah for the world to hear, and the Jackson's are telling the truth as pertains to the appearance of the truth--there-in lies the beauty of this lie that becomes the truth. I truly believe this in my gut/heart. Also does anyone have anymore pics to compare or add to these of pics elsewhere generally in the hoax? Here are the pics in HMH as far as I could see. I realize that HMH is clearly MJ's voice with Akon, but it is the lead single and only video representing the album 'Michael'.
[attachment=4:2p4wcubh]hmh tech 1.jpg[/attachment:2p4wcubh][attachment=3:2p4wcubh]hmh tech 2.jpg[/attachment:2p4wcubh][attachment=2:2p4wcubh]hmh tech 3.jpg[/attachment:2p4wcubh][attachment=1:2p4wcubh]hmh tech 4.jpg[/attachment:2p4wcubh][attachment=0:2p4wcubh]hmh tech 5.jpg[/attachment:2p4wcubh]

i am with your thoughts too...this can be also possible ...also when Michael said in TII "i have to save my voice....don't make me sing" it made me put a question mark at the end "why he keeps on repeating "voice"...is there a clue ?...so now this "voice"-war....is he or isn't he... :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2011, 04:29:57 PM
I like your theory and I find it very possible since in the last couple of months we were constantly bombarded with the unofficial news that there was a guy named Jason Malachi who had similar voice like MJ. And all of the sudden - bam- "Malachi-like voice" is singing on Michael's album!  :shock:  What a "coincidence"!
I also remember Michael in "This Is It" saying: "I'm trying to conserve my voice" or sth like that...

My question is: why would Michael want to ruin his album with this horrible Malachi-like vibrato, hee hee's and "aaows"?  I may understand that he wants to, for example, "ruin his image for the sake of the hoax" by making the people believe that he "was a drug addict", but to spoil his album in such a way???
It's h hard for me to comprehend that since his albums were always too perfect.  :shock:
Help...?  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

January 12, 2011, 04:48:39 PM
VeryLittleSusie you say there is a horrible Malichi like voice on the album "Michael". What you hear is your opinion and I respect that but for the life of me I hear no one but the same Michael Jackson that I have been hearing for his entire life. And Michael has a beautiful vibrato that stands out more on some songs through the years than others. I hear nothing strange on "Michael" at all except for the song "Best of Joy" which sounds like Michael but like it was mixed in a bowl of chipmunk cereal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions