What to about this war?
December 11, 2010, 01:35:23 AM
Ok, so I shall start a thread about this forum war. What is going to happen and how are you going to solve this?

On the one side you have Souza, and on the other side you have Mo, Puff, Keyboardwizzkidd ( or what ever the name is)

So two admins on opposite sides now when once they were one. How do you solve this without getting rid of one or the other?

Can the two admins and the opposing Mods come back together or are we, as members going to be asked to follow one or the other?

I think the members, who have known Souza and Mo from the beginning, perhaps need to put our heads together to figure out a way to make these two come back together.

We also need to help the mods figure out how to get things back to consensus. The division will NOT work. No matter how hard you Try Souza and Mo , the division will NOT work. One admin( when once there were two) will not be able to lock threads without conflict or discussion. Not possible.

So Mo and Souza you all need to perhaps appoint someone neutral to control the board for a few weeks so you all can take a time out, or you need to overcome your disfunction and work together.

There I said it and i feel better now ......just my opinion.!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

Re: What to about this war?
December 11, 2010, 02:03:00 AM
Quote from: "LovelyLurker"
Ok, so I shall start a thread about this forum war. What is going to happen and how are you going to solve this?

On the one side you have Souza, and on the other side you have Mo, Puff, Keyboardwizzkidd ( or what ever the name is)

So two admins on opposite sides now when once they were one. How do you solve this without getting rid of one or the other?

Can the two admins and the opposing Mods come back together or are we, as members going to be asked to follow one or the other?

I think the members, who have known Souza and Mo from the beginning, perhaps need to put our heads together to figure out a way to make these two come back together.

We also need to help the mods figure out how to get things back to consensus. The division will NOT work. No matter how hard you Try Souza and Mo , the division will NOT work. One admin( when once there were two) will not be able to lock threads without conflict or discussion. Not possible.

So Mo and Souza you all need to perhaps appoint someone neutral to control the board for a few weeks so you all can take a time out, or you need to overcome your disfunction and work together.

There I said it and i feel better now ......just my opinion.!!!

What interests me is if there are really two Admins or one is the Alter Ego of the other and it is all a (mind)game?
Double or Triple or more? And members are being tested to find out? It is all Banana, Josephine Baker or I don't know what.
Or there is a real conflict brewing and no solution in sight?
But as we have been told of a at least third mechanism of control nobody should be afraid of losing valuable information as long as the wires of the internet are functioning.
What to believe is up to us - as a maxime. I tend to believe in nothing specific at the moment, it is leading nowhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: What to about this war?
December 11, 2010, 02:16:49 AM
Oh bloody hell !!!  If it is all a mind game then I am lost!! Double , triple or more???? There can not possibley be more !!!  

There is a conflict brewing of that there is no doubt but you may be on to something. a conflict for what reason??  If this is a test I for one will be pissed. And if there is no resolution in site so where does this all go from here.

Badkolo, you need to get involved to solve this. You gave the site to these two people .... you, as a friend to both of them, need to help them resovle this before we as the members are asked to take sides here.

Edit ... Perhaps Badkolo you could take over for awhile as an impartial person and allow or help these two
reslove this conflict....... or appoint someone to take the reins.   JUST MY OPINION !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions