Re: Enjoying MICHAEL!
December 28, 2010, 07:09:03 PM
i would just like to say that i think KYHU is probably the clearest message Michael is giving us fans right now as of the situation he is in.
I mean just look at the lyrics. not only to the chorus, which is self-explanatory, but the verses.

we're killing up the life in the birds and the trees
and we're sucking up the air in the earth from under me
i cant even breathe, i cant even see
keep your head up
don't give up today
how long can we wait
i wish the love would come today

umm...helloooooooooooooooooo?!

all you need is love, i tell you i know its coming soon
if you dare to rise above tomorrow
just give yourself a chance, and fight the circumstance
rise and do it again

i need your love
i need you now
i need your light right here today
i need you now

and these are just the OBVIOUS ones...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

2 Bad

December 28, 2010, 08:11:00 PM
I love reading posts like this! Positive and so from the heart.
I agree that the Cascio tracks are being brought to the front for a reason.
I wondered if others heard the word "Bitch" at the begining of Monster, it's a real low growl tone. Or it may be a different word! :lol:
I really like the song, I keep hitting repeat on that and Behind the Mask.
I was also dismayed when I heard the entire album was leaked and wondered how that happened!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2010, 08:41:43 PM
Quote from: "2 Bad"
I wondered if others heard the word "Bitch" at the begining of Monster, it's a real low growl tone. Or it may be a different word! :lol:

:lol:  :lol: BAHAHA i just listened and i heard it! thats funny.
i'll admit the first time i heard breaking news when it was released i thought without a doubt it wasnt mike...but now i think it DOES sound like him. its almost like the songs on the album are different than the ones online!  :P  its like the more i listen to them the more it sounds like him, like the sound of his voice is actually changing the more i listen! its really weird!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

December 28, 2010, 10:11:48 PM
2 Bad wrote:
"I wondered if others heard the word "Bitch" at the begining of Monster, it's a real low growl tone. Or it may be a different word!  

BAHAHA i just listened and i heard it! thats funny.
i'll admit the first time i heard breaking news when it was released i thought without a doubt it wasnt mike...but now i think it DOES sound like him. its almost like the songs on the album are different than the ones online!  its like the more i listen to them the more it sounds like him, like the sound of his voice is actually changing the more i listen! its really weird!"

---------------------------------

Oh good! At least my mind wasn't playing tricks on me if you heard it too!
The man is pretty clever.
Now "who is the Bitch"?
Who is it?' Hahahahah!
Running for my jacket of many buckles again!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

December 28, 2010, 10:36:30 PM
Quote from: "missdanipyt"
Quote from: "Its her"

The other songs, I haven't investigated in depth, yet. One thing I noticed in Behind The Mask, is something from Is It Scary: where he says over and over, "I don't want to talk about it!" I don't know what it means. There are no comments in gold writing, patchy or clear, preceding this one. I just thought I would mention this tidbit, for documentation purposes. We all can hear it, plainly.
?

OMG i noticed that too!!! Right away when I heard him say that I paused it, rewound it, and I was like alright i KNOW i've heard that in another one of his songs before  :lol:  actually the song is 2 Bad. At the VERY end right before he goes "too bad, too bad about it" thats what he says in the exact same way.
And it looks like he uses another phrase from 2 bad in another song "It's just too much for me"
Hmm... does it mean something?? ;)

EDIT: oh! oh! and i ALSO noticed the "hoos" at the end of KYHU sounded very similar to the ones he does in Earth Song! ;) but only after the second or third time I listened did I notice that, whereas the phrases from 2 Bad I noticed instantly. So I'm wondering if maybe there are other times he does this that we just haven't noticed yet?? Him idk but it definitely means something IMO.
:?  What version of 2 Bad are you listening to? I hear the phrase, "I don't want to talk about it!" in Is It Scary, but NO where in either version of 2 Bad ...Too weird! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

December 28, 2010, 11:42:44 PM

The other songs, I haven't investigated in depth, yet. One thing I noticed in Behind The Mask, is something from Is It Scary: where he says over and over, "I don't want to talk about it!" I don't know what it means. There are no comments in gold writing, patchy or clear, preceding this one. I just thought I would mention this tidbit, for documentation purposes. We all can hear it, plainly.
?

OMG i noticed that too!!! Right away when I heard him say that I paused it, rewound it, and I was like alright i KNOW i've heard that in another one of his songs before  :lol:  actually the song is 2 Bad. At the VERY end right before he goes "too bad, too bad about it" thats what he says in the exact same way.
And it looks like he uses another phrase from 2 bad in another song "It's just too much for me"

EDIT: oh! oh! and i ALSO noticed the "hoos" at the end of KYHU sounded very similar to the ones he does in Earth Song! ;) but only after the second or third time I listened did I notice that, whereas the phrases from 2 Bad I noticed instantly. So I'm wondering if maybe there are other times he does this that we just haven't noticed yet?? Him idk but it definitely means something IMO.
:?  What version of 2 Bad are you listening to? I hear the phrase, "I don't want to talk about it!" in Is It Scary, but NO where in either version of 2 Bad ...Too weird! :lol:

[youtube:10l0jnuw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUKH3bL5qu0[/youtube:10l0jnuw]

it's at 4:41...
where do you hear it in is it scary??...lol

EDIT: okay i just listened to is it scary and i hear where he says "i dont wanna talk about it" but he's not saying it the same way, it sounds different to me. when he says it in 2 bad just that one line at the end it sounds exactly the same to me. in IIS the emphasis is on "about" in these 2 songs the emphasis is on "wanna" ...you kinda get what i mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 28, 2010, 11:56:16 PM
Its Her, "I don't wanna talk about it" is the 2nd to very last ad lib in 2 Bad. He says it once, blink n' you miss it style.

I don't hear it in Is It Scary (?)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 28, 2010, 11:58:31 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Its Her, "I don't wanna talk about it" is the 2nd to very last ad lib in 2 Bad. He says it once, blink n' you miss it style.

I don't hear it in Is It Scary (?)

[youtube:1dm6o9rc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUOkze9C6ug[/youtube:1dm6o9rc]

i think the spot starts at 4:32 ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 29, 2010, 02:04:21 AM

?

[youtube:26c4b5f8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUKH3bL5qu0[/youtube:26c4b5f8]

EDIT: okay i just listened to is it scary and i hear where he says "i dont wanna talk about it" but he's not saying it the same way, it sounds different to me. when he says it in 2 bad just that one line at the end it sounds exactly the same to me. in IIS the emphasis is on "about" in these 2 songs the emphasis is on "wanna" ...you kinda get what i mean?

I just pulled up the lyrics to 2 Bad... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Look who just walked in the place
Dead and stuffy in the face
Look who's standing if you please
Though you tried to bring me to my knees

Interesting. Additionally, reference to throwing rocks in 2 Bad lyrics:
Told me that you're doin' wrong
Word out shockin' all alone
Cryin' wolf ain't like a man
Throwin' rocks to hide your hands

Throwing rocks reference in Behind the Mask:
I know you love me
but it's hard to see,
cuz when he's in your arms
you're throwing rocks at me,
who do you love?

Also, Hollywood reference in 2 Bad:
Hell all up in Hollywood
Sayin' that you got it good
Creepin' from a dusty hole
Tales of what somebody told

Multiple Hollywood references on Michael album, Hollywood Tonight [obviously], Monster, and I thought one more track?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Its her

December 29, 2010, 04:23:34 AM
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
Add me to the group of fans loving the album.  I was depressed at first, when the FULL album was leaked (as I'm typing this-I think it was leaked 7 days before the release...HOLY...)- but it was also one of the things that got me suspicious about who is leaking it and why.
I've always been suspicious about the drama and circus around the Cascio songs.  There was just something WAY off there.  The family jumping in like they did- the press coverage...the tweeting... it was- well, a great show, I think. Orchestrated by the greatest show-man on Earth.
I agree that all this was done to stir controversy and to direct fans to those three songs.  Each of them has messages and cues galore.  The rap in Monster is a goldmine, as are some lyrics in KYHU ("give yourself a chance-find the circumstance- rise and do it again"), also I wonder about Another Day (I know Lenny K wrote it- but still- it feels like a "I am sorry I had to walk away for now, I know you- the fans- make me strong...").  Breaking News, to me, is a masterpiece.  Not just for the obvious message, but also for the fact he makes part of his mission clearn: Breaking <the> News (as he sings it in several instances).  
Best of Joy is such a clear message of love, trust, and faith: "I am (we are) forever."  Indeed, we are, love.
The live bit in Behind the Mask has confused me- but I just found the tread about it and I can think about it from another perspective now. I wish more fans would look BEHIND MICHAEL and stop being distracted- this is such an obvious master piece and such an obvious clue of Michael NOT being gone for good.  It gave me great happyness!

Yes. Yes. YES!

MJ broke the album online because he is doing something here, and wants EVERYone to be able to have access to ALL of it, and be in on it, even if you haven't the money for it yet. :!:  He is just the sweetest, most clever, MOST inclusive  :D guy I EVER heard of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

December 29, 2010, 04:34:26 AM

?

[youtube:5zxh06cl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUKH3bL5qu0[/youtube:5zxh06cl]

I just pulled up the lyrics to 2 Bad... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I know you love me
but it's hard to see,
who do you love?

Hell all up in Hollywood

Multiple Hollywood references on Michael album, Hollywood Tonight [obviously], Monster, and I thought one more track?
Thanks, you guys, for doing the legwork, here!! I was only listening to the songs I loaded into my computer from the original CDs. I'll take a good listen and view the video after work today! Gotta get it right. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

December 30, 2010, 04:14:39 PM
Doesnt he mention something about throwing rocks in Bad?
Like, Your talk is cheap, youre not a man. Youre throwing stones to hide your hands. Something like that right?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

December 30, 2010, 10:04:59 PM

?

[youtube:zcct51h8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUKH3bL5qu0[/youtube:zcct51h8]

where do you hear it in is it scary??...lol  :arrow: I hear it, quite a few times (I think he MEANS it!!! :lol:  :lol: ) @ 4:31 on the original CD, BOTDF

I know you love me
but it's hard to see,
who do you love?

Hell all up in Hollywood

Thanks, you guys, for doing the legwork, here!! I was only listening to the songs I loaded into my computer from the original CDs. I'll take a good listen and view the video after work today! Gotta get it right. :D
I DO hear it on this video, but very faint. I'll try to find it on the original and the remix. I believed you--I just thought it weird that it wasn't on mine. It's got to be, eh?  ooooOOOoooo :shock:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

bec

December 30, 2010, 10:08:54 PM
Doesnt he mention something about throwing rocks in Bad?
Like, Your talk is cheap, youre not a man. Youre throwing stones to hide your hands. Something like that right?  ;)

You're right!

So the double reference to Bad. What does this mean in relation to Behind The Mask?

Brain cramp, frustration, aggravation, omg it's like a brain teaser puzzle... Michael you're killing me!  :lol:

Ps. and what the heck doesn't he want to talk about?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

December 30, 2010, 10:20:21 PM
Everything comes back to the Bad era.

Behind the Mask should be a hit single, like best track on the album, and it's referencing back to Bad, twice, in the lyrics and the ad libs. The whole death thing links back to Bad era; music and photos. TII, vast majority from the Bad era. Everything points to this time repeatedly. What is it about this era that he wants to make such emphasis on? Is it simply reminding us of the time when he was at the peak of his global popularity or is there something more to it then that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions