Enjoying MICHAEL!
December 10, 2010, 11:00:54 PM
I received my copy of the MICHAEL cd tonight in the mail.  I have to tell you all...it is wonderful.  :P  :P  I heard the leak songs and although hearing them got me intrigued and excited, they are nothing compared to listening to them one after another on the cd, multiple times, is like.  And I have to say...it is all Michael, as far as I am concerned.  OK, so he is sharing the stage on Breaking News and I know that is highly unusual in and of itself.  But, the beat is catchy and the words are as what are described in the booklet, "Michael's life under a microscope....Michael's personal story."  I don't know if Michael is behind its production, but it sure feels like it.  8-)  8-)

No wonder the album is #1 in 8 countries.  Michael....cool move, great album! :D  8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Enjoying MICHAEL!
December 11, 2010, 08:22:46 AM
So you are such a big fan that you enjoy 3 tracks sung by a completely different vocalist?

Breaking news, monster and keep your head up are sung by jason Malachi. Even a deaf, blind and retarded person could tell the difference between Michael's voice and any other persons.

People these days are so thick it boggles the mind.

Whatever floats your boat though.

Pathetic
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nWo

December 11, 2010, 08:35:52 AM
Quote from: "filmhoax"
So you are such a big fan that you enjoy 3 tracks sung by a completely different vocalist?

Breaking news, monster and keep your head up are sung by jason Malachi. Even a deaf, blind and retarded person could tell the difference between Michael's voice and any other persons.

Pathetic

Once you can provide proof that it isn't Michael, don't bash other people for their views on the album. The burden of proof lies on you, not anyone else. It also lies on all the people who claim it isn't Michael.

Pathetic
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2010, 08:53:23 AM

Pathetic

Hello filmhoax!!!!! :D

DEAF,BLIND,RETARDED,PATHETIC,WOW you are a very angry person!!!! :o  :?
What's wrong with you my friend????
If you are angry please calm down and don't insult people here,ok??
Remember that WORDS can do so much harm and kill someone's spirit  :cry: .If you really LOVE Micheal please stop this bulling.

WORDS
[youtube:2g0lscfe]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVV4T3cChlk[/youtube:2g0lscfe]

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

December 11, 2010, 09:06:50 AM

Pathetic

How do you know it is Jason Malachi? just because it was said by some people in facebook or my space? Michael always said "Just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the gospel"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

December 11, 2010, 09:36:29 AM
how did you receive the album before its release date? I have the full album myself but not the physical CD.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Scream

December 11, 2010, 11:21:59 AM
FilmHoax is just venting his/her frustration and I can understand his/her point of view. Just try thinking thing's over and being a lot more constructive next time, you don't need to insult others to get your opinion across to other forum members. This forum preaches Love, not hate. Or atleast, it used to anyhow.

I would never purchase this album because I know full well that it isn't the product that had been promised to the fans of Michael Jackson. They're making financial gain by ripping them off. I AGREE with you on that point.

Hold My Hand - Released 3 or 4 years ago and it barely features Michael Jackson. Not a stong opening to an album like DSTYGE, WBSS, Bad, Jam, Scream, BOTDF and Unbreakable were, either. It doesn't seem a like a song he would start an album with to me, IMO.

Hollywood Tonight - The beginning reminds me of Will You Be There with the orchestra and choir. This is one of the better song's on "Michael" and I do believe it's him, whether he wanted it released? Not sure.

Keep Your Head Up - I hear both Michael Jackson and different singer on this song. It's average at best and a pure album filler because they've been left with nothing better to work with.

(I Like) The Way You Love Me - Released 6 years-ago on the Ultimate Collection. No point in a second release of a song that he clearly deemed too below par to include on a project he cared about.

Monster - Over produced to a grotesque level, nor am I convinced that's him singing. I can also hear lyrical content from other Michael Jackson song's on previous albums.

Best of Joy - This is a dated and below par piece of work. I can't imagine he'd want this released. It's a pure album filler.

Breaking News - Not Michael Jackson. Again, grostesquely over produced. It sound's more like a tribute. Terrible.

(I Can't Make It) Another Day - Ruined by the heavy guitar and over production, lyrical content has again been stolen from other Michael Jackson song's, "We've Had Enough" in particular.

Behind The Mask - This was a apparently a song Mike covered for the Thriller album, but the person/band that originally wrote and produced this song weren't impressed and prevented it's release. I'm not convinced by that explanation, I think he DID create his own version of this song because he enjoyed it so much, he wanted to put his own twist on it, much like "A Place With No Name" but I'd be surprised if he ever intended to be used as an official release on a new album.

Much Too Soon - Exceptionally dated. Though it is beautiful, it doesn't sound finished and "perfect" to me.

That's my two cents.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2010, 11:53:53 AM
I disagree. I've had a chance to listen to the songs and although they may seem overproduced and excessively commercialized to a revolting level, I still think, when taking it with a grain of salt, can be enjoyable. We shouldn't debate whether the album is authenticated or not, frankly. I think Michael, if he is truly behind this, would want us to admire the musical creation even if it isn't him. The artist in me tells me that I shouldn't buy the album, but at the same time, some of the tracks are actually pretty decent. Maybe not accustomed  to hearing the Michael we've come to grow with over the years. Michael is sending a message, and I think the fact of the matter is we should just love and admire any work of art. I know it sounds incredibly awful to say this, but even if it isn't Michael, I still enjoy the music. I won't buy it, but I like it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

nynyro

December 11, 2010, 11:56:02 AM
Well, I gave in and pre-ordered the album today.  I was extremely curious.   I'm still second-guessing myself a little.  but I already did it and it's too late to turn back.  But I think that this album and all of the controversy surrounding it is a message of some kind. The video for "Hold MyHand" and the way it was made makes me believe that he was behind this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 11, 2010, 11:57:21 AM

Pathetic

You're right that it doesn't sound anything like MJ.

Sony can't use fake vocals legally and it's WAY more trouble then it's worth. Frankly, JM sounds more like MJ then BN does.

I says it's a hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 11, 2010, 12:07:33 PM
I can see everyone's point of view...

In my opinion, there are 10 tracks - 7 of which are really Michael Jackson. Doesn't that sound like it could really be the case? I mean, if he was going to try and trick us, wouldn't it make sense for him to have SEVEN of the songs really be him? Those 3 songs are clearly either not him, or he is manipulating his voice to sound different on purpose, which is my gut feeling. Because they are clearly different. Still good songs, but a different sounding voice nonetheless. Perhaps those 3 songs are a specific message. Very interesting lyrics and titles...
But I don't think this debate it's reason enough to boycott the album, because the rest of the songs are him for sure. Plus, if we believe Michael Jackson is alive, then we must also believe that he is behind the release of this album, right? If we want to believe that it's all Sony and their evil master plan...then we must also believe that Michael is dead. Because let's face it, even if MJ weren't dead and Sony were behind it, that wouldn't make sense because Michael would find a way to stop it - or at least find a way to warn us in a clear way.  I'm just not ready to call Sony the bad guy when I think Michael is still with Sony and/or manipulating Sony in some way...Sony is necessary in this hoax, whether they know they're apart of it or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 11, 2010, 12:42:49 PM
Sony for sure would not have put this album out knowing about the 3 tracks from Jason, This is bigger than it seems and i think Cascio and Mj maybe behind it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2010, 01:16:36 PM
Quote from: "dave859"
Sony for sure would not have put this album out knowing about the 3 tracks from Jason, This is bigger than it seems and i think Cascio and Mj maybe behind it.
I agree with you, @dave859.  And to take it one step further, I do not believe that Michael would put out an album that does not have 100% Michael singing on the actual album.  Too risky on a lot of fronts.  However, we may have been intentionally confused along the way with the leaked "snippets", family reaction, etc.  The album's already #1 in 7 countries, and that's with 3 possible "imposter" tracks.  Can you imagine the attention that the album will get when it's clear that it's ALL Michael?  The Man LOVES controversy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2010, 03:11:30 PM
Sometimes being so passionate about the Hoax and this whole thing makes us insensitive to others what kind of words are those if you believe filmhoax in the hoax why are you speaking like that? MJ is all about L.O.V.E. and so far the expressions you are using are against what Michael would say to anyone. Think about it if u are a MJ fan think about the love and do not get so carried away over the hoax that you disrespect others it doesn't look right and if Mike is reading it's a shame. I've heard the album I like it Breaking News sounds different rather than think if it really is him let's look at the message we have to read into the songs no matter who it is because it comes from Michael he is trying to communicate it's up to us if we get concentrated oh my it isn't MJ let's focus on dissecting the songs the messages.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2010, 03:21:19 PM
You can listen the album here (legal and free):
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's really great.
I especially appreciate Hold my hand, Keep your head up, Monster, Best of Joy, Another Day and Behind the mask...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions