2 Bad

Re: Enjoying MICHAEL!
December 25, 2010, 04:55:26 AM
Quote from: "bec"
The more I listen to it the better I like it.

I still cannot do BN. I just can't. It's awful.

But I adore the Way You Love Me. Omg that song is pure happiness. I just smile and sing and dance with my dogs, they love it, I play that song and they jump up like hooray!! we dance!! Thanks Mr. Jackson.

I held off on BN, first time I heard it I was like "Huh?" BUT I like it now, listen to the words. He's just doing what many have done, talking about himself and what he goes through. It's a more intimate song than Why you trippin' on me, it's about how it affects him and how ridiculous it is they continue to lurk, intrude and say lies, turn him into just a name instead of a living human being. IMO
 8-)

I'm up late, watching CNN and their special on Christianity and I am making a ton of Apple Oatmeal mini muffins for my dogs  :D They deserve it, my buddies. They dance with me too to MJ!!
Merry Christmas! I am looking forward to what 2011 brings us.
Michael we just need a tiny sign, we need to put away the coats of many buckles for a while and just enjoy what you have given us for so long and in the future.
We LOVE you and MISS you Michael!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

December 25, 2010, 10:21:04 PM
Enjoying MICHAEL :D  should be the actual name of this album :!: Never mind all the questions and critics. You cannot enjoy if you have poison static bouncing between your ears. This album lives totally up to a phrase I saw on another of MJ's older solo issues: "MUSIC FOR PLEASURE" :D

It is all Michael Jackson 8-) . Every squeak. Every Classical homage. Every symphonic touch. Every soundbite personally selected from our collective memories of him. Every carefully placed secret hoax clue. Every puzzling purposeful nod from him, our way...

He is trying to make us SEE. I don't know what all these things mean, and, for certain, I haven't discovered them all, but they mean some thing  ;) ; MJ is speaking, from "the HOAXED grave"....ooooOOOOoooo 8-) .

Check this out. I didn't listen to any of the chaos being generated by the leaked tracks. I didn't want some critic coloring my first impressions. I played the CD through, once, and read the little booklet along with it, the second time through.

I don't know what it means but the gold text is patchy in places and very hard to read---especially in less than great light. It seems someone was going for an antiquated look, where some of the gold leaf got rubbed off through the years. To someone hungrily looking for clues, it was  :x irritating---to have parts of letters in words missing. I even tried to rub the print off, myself---thinking I had just gotten an inferior/worn copy. :oops:  But that's not it.

It is by design, and only a few of the songs even have comments preceding the lyrics. Of those, only Keep Your Head Up, and Best of Joy, do NOT have the patchy gold written comments. These two are crystal clear. Makes you go, "Hmm".

Hold My Hand,  (I Like) The Way You Love Me , and Monster, and Breaking News, are the ones with the patchy, hard to read, gold written comments. These made me go,  "Whoa!!!"

I believe these are the ones with the secrets in them...

Now---

I've listened to the previously unreleased (until The Ultimate Collection ) The Way You Love Me over a thousand times. The choppy gold writing says of this version---on Michael--that MJ wanted to revisit it and perfect it. I love this song; I couldn't believe he'd mess with it. Lastly, the comments say, "May this song make you smile, like I did." oh my gosh :o  Forget smiling! Try laughing with sheer fiendish delight! :twisted:  :lol:

I was so used to hearing the 2004 release, that this one sounded "fuzzy" to me, less clean and crisp. Unmixed, I guess. MJ is too prominent, and what the heck is all that background noise? Seagulls? Dolphins? Baby monkeys and white noise? Some special friends IN the room with him?

Additionally, it was missing certain sounds, which I LOVE, which makes the song paint a picture in my head of lounging on the seashore, on blue and white wide stripe towels, and ocean liners, with giant stacks, in the same frothy water lapping at my feet... :D  I just assumed MJ had put something subliminal inside, to paint this vision when the 2004 song is heard. The 2010 version doesn't DO this to me. It is too noisy and crowded---no way peaceful. I also missed the "Chris Montez-ish"(to my ear, anyway :oops: ), easygoing, "La La La La" homage, as the song ends.

The 2004 version  :D IS the FINISHED, fully "painted", deep, rich, flowing version :!: The song is so seriously loving---it doesn't matter how you touch me...it's YOU, just do it, touch me. The 2010 "tweaking"/perfecting, has some things in it which seriously take the song in another, more bubblegum direction. IMHO, MJ would NEVER leave all that noise and those silly flutes at the end of such a hot song. :roll:  

A wannabee or poser or stirrer  :o of hoax pots, might ;)

...or maybe this is just the genuine demo, before MJ really played around with it.  Go, listen to the finished 2004 one.  8-)  8-)  8-) Someone is playing with the truth, here... :o

Remember, just because it is in (gold) print, (on MJ's own album)doesn't mean it is the truth...

The other songs, I haven't investigated in depth, yet. One thing I noticed in Behind The Mask, is something from Is It Scary: where he says over and over, "I don't want to talk about it!" I don't know what it means. There are no comments in gold writing, patchy or clear, preceding this one. I just thought I would mention this tidbit, for documentation purposes. We all can hear it, plainly.

And, hey, is that Diane Dimond on BN :?: How does she rate? What is he trying to tell us about her? :o

:) More juicy stuff? genius explanations??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

December 25, 2010, 10:34:46 PM
Before I read the lyrics, I thought MJ was saying, "Bet It All" jeans, in Hollywood Tonight.

I actually made a mental note to google the brand. :!:  :roll:  I think hoaxing is taking its toll :P  :lol:

(But, don't they SOUND interesting???)

:mrgreen: Someone, go invent these!$$$
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

bec

December 25, 2010, 11:09:17 PM
Love it, It's Her.

Hey, I can't place it, but, the ad lib from Another Day "It's just too much for me"... from what song? It's right on the tip of my tongue...........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Its her

December 25, 2010, 11:39:23 PM
Love it, It's Her.

Hey, I can't place it, but, the ad lib from Another Day "It's just too much for me"... from what song? It's right on the tip of my tongue...........
Just the sentence you quoted , is in 2 Bad... :) what do you suppose these mean? Are they just to compare and verify that the vocals on Michael are really MJ? It was his idea to have people say they are not him... :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

bec

December 25, 2010, 11:49:08 PM
Quote from: "Its her"
Love it, It's Her.

Just the sentence you quoted , is in 2 Bad... :) what do you suppose these mean? Are they just to compare and verify that the vocals on Michael are really MJ? It was his idea to have people say they are not him... :shock:

I have no idea what they mean. What happened to the lines from Earth Song "what about death again", weren't they in the leaked version of KYHU? They're not on the album. Where'd they go?

I suppose these little things placed here n' there are designed to be followed like bread crumbs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

2 Bad

December 26, 2010, 03:34:19 AM
Great post It's Her.
I checked my booklet and there are gold printed comments before every song and none looks rubbed off. Perhaps you got a bad copy?
I like that you say it's all Michael  :D I do too, no question at all. He sings to each song the way he wants to. I heard BN before and a few seconds of Hold My hand but didn't listen to anything else to keep my mind in tune.
I like what Teddy tweeted
"Merry new Jacksmas!!! "

It's good, it's gotta be good....or is that Bad?  :lol:
One of the tweeters had some intersting things to say, kinda hard language but it's ok the point is made.
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

".moonwalkerJ @TeddyRiley1 Re-Fucking-Tweet! 'MICHAEL' IS THE #1 SELLING GLOBAL ALBUM with 3 million shipments! Can I get a FUCK U for all the boycotters?
5:40 AM Dec 23rd via web
Retweeted by TeddyRiley1 and 61 others"

Woohoo! Maybe it isn't for the money but the money helps, I like the comments moonwalker makes about sony and how it is the top % of the top ten albums. Too bad the boycotters kept it to #3 by their stupid unproven rants. Maybe the Christmas sales this past week will prove to be good?

Off to bed..sleep tight my friends, dream of our man  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

December 26, 2010, 04:46:14 AM
Love it, It's Her.

I have no idea what they mean. What happened to the lines from Earth Song "what about death again", weren't they in the leaked version of KYHU? They're not on the album. Where'd they go?

I suppose these little things placed here n' there are designed to be followed like bread crumbs.
Bread crumbs, yeah. To lead us back home, to the truth, and to him.  :)

I haven't listened to any leaked versions. I think they are irrelevant, now, but am open to being shown otherwise. To me, they have done their job of jerking people around and making everyone crazy. Someone show me a reason that we need to consider the false, when we have the hard copy of evidence--the true--in our hot little hands, and I will consider these.

I did notice that some very recognizable "Hoo" s,  characteristic of previously, only  The Earth Song, have turned up in at least three of the tracks on Michael:

Another Day, HMH, and one other, which I forget right now... :oops:                              

It just seemed distracting to hear it in three other songs on the same album. Every single time I was taken out of the instant song,  :? to go, “Hmm, Earth Song”. I feel someone is trying TOO hard to authenticate this album. It seems amateurish---something MJ KNOWS he would never need to do. HIS handiwork is veeeery subtle...I am confused as to why the living MJ would permit this, unless to, with the family, plant yet another seed of doubt in our minds.  :o

I've said it before, but he IS sort of a "Push-me-Pull-you". He likes to pull us in conflicting directions. I know I spelled it wrong. I can't remember the spelling from the original (not Eddie Murphy) Dr. Dolittle ("Talk to the animals") movie....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

December 26, 2010, 04:59:12 AM
I just noticed the CORRECT listed name for the 2004 release of (I Like) The Way You Love Me, is,

The Way How You Love Me.

It is also listed on the "Album Info" obtained online, for my computer, as, "I Love The Way How You Love Me". Just Bizarre. Why mess with the name of it (on MICHAEL), too? It means  SOMEthing. :shock:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

December 26, 2010, 05:24:36 AM
I like the album as well.  I thought it was interesting how they posted letters written by MJ in the booklet and also thanked Taryll MJ's nephew when he was one of the main one protesting the album.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2010, 12:08:35 PM

The other songs, I haven't investigated in depth, yet. One thing I noticed in Behind The Mask, is something from Is It Scary: where he says over and over, "I don't want to talk about it!" I don't know what it means. There are no comments in gold writing, patchy or clear, preceding this one. I just thought I would mention this tidbit, for documentation purposes. We all can hear it, plainly.
?

OMG i noticed that too!!! Right away when I heard him say that I paused it, rewound it, and I was like alright i KNOW i've heard that in another one of his songs before  :lol:  actually the song is 2 Bad. At the VERY end right before he goes "too bad, too bad about it" thats what he says in the exact same way.
And it looks like he uses another phrase from 2 bad in another song "It's just too much for me"
Hmm... does it mean something?? ;)

EDIT: oh! oh! and i ALSO noticed the "hoos" at the end of KYHU sounded very similar to the ones he does in Earth Song! ;) but only after the second or third time I listened did I notice that, whereas the phrases from 2 Bad I noticed instantly. So I'm wondering if maybe there are other times he does this that we just haven't noticed yet?? Him idk but it definitely means something IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

bec

December 26, 2010, 01:55:10 PM
I just noticed the CORRECT listed name for the 2004 release of (I Like) The Way You Love Me, is,

The Way How You Love Me.

It is also listed on the "Album Info" obtained online, for my computer, as, "I Love The Way How You Love Me". Just Bizarre. Why mess with the name of it (on MICHAEL), too? It means  SOMEthing. :shock:  :lol:

I would also like to know what's up with the baby seal noise in the back round of this delightful little diddy.

It kind of cracks me up a little.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Datroot

December 27, 2010, 08:18:16 AM
I like the way You Love Me reminds me of a sunny day sitting in the garden with a cool drink.  Both versions feel like this to me and I like both versions but I agree that the 2010 version does sound like it could be the early demo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Sarahli

December 27, 2010, 11:15:00 AM
Quote from: "Datroot"
I like the way You Love Me reminds me of a sunny day sitting in the garden with a cool drink.  Both versions feel like this to me and I like both versions but I agree that the 2010 version does sound like it could be the early demo.

Seems like indeed i love the intro when Michael says "This is the melody and this is the tempo ... "  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

December 28, 2010, 06:08:33 PM
Add me to the group of fans loving the album.  I was depressed at first, when the FULL album was leaked (as I'm typing this-I think it was leaked 7 days before the release...HOLY...)- but it was also one of the things that got me suspicious about who is leaking it and why.
I've always been suspicious about the drama and circus around the Cascio songs.  There was just something WAY off there.  The family jumping in like they did- the press coverage...the tweeting... it was- well, a great show, I think. Orchestrated by the greatest show-man on Earth.
I agree that all this was done to stir controversy and to direct fans to those three songs.  Each of them has messages and cues galore.  The rap in Monster is a goldmine, as are some lyrics in KYHU ("give yourself a chance-find the circumstance- rise and do it again"), also I wonder about Another Day (I know Lenny K wrote it- but still- it feels like a "I am sorry I had to walk away for now, I know you- the fans- make me strong...").  Breaking News, to me, is a masterpiece.  Not just for the obvious message, but also for the fact he makes part of his mission clearn: Breaking <the> News (as he sings it in several instances).  
Best of Joy is such a clear message of love, trust, and faith: "I am (we are) forever."  Indeed, we are, love.
The live bit in Behind the Mask has confused me- but I just found the tread about it and I can think about it from another perspective now. I wish more fans would look BEHIND MICHAEL and stop being distracted- this is such an obvious master piece and such an obvious clue of Michael NOT being gone for good.  It gave me great happyness!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal