~Souza~

Re: Enjoying MICHAEL!
December 12, 2010, 05:29:17 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
I agree with  jaci and bec about Michael's vocals being deliberately altered on the Cascio tracks.

These would have been the 3 songs that were recorded in that basement studio, not a professional recording studio.  I think Michael wanted these 3 songs to sound different and recorded them that way on purpose.  And who better to trust than the Cascio's, who have been friends with him for over 20 years and in all that time never betrayed his trust by going public with their friendship with him.  I believe they were on Oprah with his go ahead, that much was obvious to me when I watched the interview and didn't feel for one second that this family actually LOST their close dear friend Michael.

Those 3 Cascio songs were specifically picked by Michael for the album - if Michael was really dead, Sony has a huge catalog of unreleased MJ songs that they could have chosen from, which would be undoubtedly Michael's voice to everyone, no questions asked.

But Michael wants questions asked - nothing gets attention like controversy.  And nothing gets the mind activated more than questioning what's real and what's fake.

I agree with you three. I still say it's all him, deliberately sounding different on 3 tracks, but i still hear enough in all three tracks to make me believe it's him.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2010, 11:58:52 PM
Souza wrote:  I still say it's all him, deliberately sounding different on 3 tracks, but i still hear enough in all three tracks to make me believe it's him.

Yes, me too!  I have listened to all of MICHAEL about 10x since I got it on Friday.  And, Breaking News much more since it was first "leaked".  I have to say I hear Michael as one of the leads and also background singers on all three suspect tracks.  And, I just had my ears checked, so no one suggest that.   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kim

December 13, 2010, 03:00:02 AM
Trying new sounds, experimenting, and being one step ahead is what Michael is about.
AND IT SOUNDS GREAT! HeeHee! :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2010, 01:39:23 PM
Hi ,i just bought the album this weekend and i love all the songs ,i had to dance on most of the songs  8-) and i am sure its all michael on this album  :D so no fakers , i wish there were more songs on the album  ;) its great  !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2010, 06:16:51 AM
Album is already leaked in the Internet, so I am enjoying it too  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
BeLIEve and keep the faith. L.O.V.E
 Pille.

2 Bad

December 14, 2010, 02:07:16 PM
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
Lovely One wrote: This is just my opinion but I firmly believe that Michael was experimenting with the vocals.  INNOVATIVE is what Michael strives for. Why is it so hard to believe that he would try something
new and try to make his vocals sound different?

Nice way to put it Lovely One.  I totally agree with you.  Michael said there would be suprises and that the best is yet to come.  People weren't expecting to hear a different style of vocals so they just pegged it as fake.  

It's his death that is fake people, not his new music.   8-)

Thank you to the ones that are using common sense!
I am soon to go see if my CD is in the mailbox, I have been in suspense for ages. I have just listened to one snippet online and cried my heart out.
I have to say that Michael is growing, artists do that! If you want to hear the pre'2000 Michael then you are a closed minded soul. I will take this CD with an open mind, not point fingers or judge. I will just enjoy! I am thankful for what he is giving us.
How can anyone claim it's not him without proof? Show me!
For a fan site I would expect a bit more LOVE and less telling others they are fools.
I think we are all above that, or should be.

I agree 100% "It's his death that is fake people, not his music"

Even in TII I questioned a bit about really Michael but I have learned that the Master has done just what he wanted and if we can't see that then we are not getting the message.
I love you all for staying with this site for so long as I have, for loving Michael unconditionally.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

December 14, 2010, 02:13:54 PM
I just love it when Michael Jackson and Elvis are mentioned in the same article  :D  :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

From Michael Jackson and Elvis: Two good career moves

"New" albums from Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley offer cheer for the ears and fodder for debate. Also in the spotlight - the very-much-alive female talents Jazmine Sullivan, Beyonce and Imogen Heap.

ACTION JACKSON: While just out today, the Michael Jackson album "Michael" (Epic, B) has already raised protests from the likes of producer/performer Will.I.Am, who declared it "disrespectful" for Jackson's label to release music that the artist didn't finish and approve himself, and which required a bit of vocal tweaking (as acknowledged by project participant Teddy Riley).

Uh, but let's make a few things clear. For starters, Will has an ax to grind. He recorded tracks with Jackson that didn't make the cut for this set, sure to sell like ice cream in July. In the wake of his death on June 25, 2009, MJ albums sold more than 8 million copies last year - by far the most of any artist in the world.

Now on to other concerns. What artist doesn't use Auto-Tune and Pro Tools these days to fix vocals? Or rely on others to flesh out sounds they've heard in their heads? (Check out MJ's answering-machine-recorded demo that opens "(I Like) The Way You Love Me.")

And, come on, shouldn't we finally be over the shock of a record label exploiting a dead star by digging and dressing up discards?

While boasting just 10 tracks, "Michael" covers all the expected bases, from warm, anthemic songs of encouragement such as "Hold My Hand" (recorded with Caribbean-toned Akon) and "Keep Your Head Up," to the strident, self-referential paranoia of "Breaking News," and another sultry tale of a woman corrupted by the glamour profession, "Hollywood Tonight."

Also hitting familiar MJ notes: the guitar-driven funk rocker "(I Can't Make It) Another Day," co-written and performed with Lenny Kravitz; another screeching, B-movie horror sequel, "Monster"; and, as closer, his sadder-but-wiser life-lesson, "Much Too Soon."

Jeez, the guy really was prescient.

So, does it matter that Jackson didn't cut all the backing vocals? Or that 50 Cent recorded his rap for "Monster" without MJ hovering in the control room?

I'd say "no" to both.

It would have been appropriate to give the fans more to chew on, though. HIStorically, this artist overstuffed his sets. "Michael" leaves you waiting for the next morsels (see below) to drop...."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2010, 02:28:53 PM
Quote from: "filmhoax"
So you are such a big fan that you enjoy 3 tracks sung by a completely different vocalist?

Breaking news, monster and keep your head up are sung by jason Malachi. Even a deaf, blind and retarded person could tell the difference between Michael's voice and any other persons.

People these days are so thick it boggles the mind.

Whatever floats your boat though.

Pathetic

filmhoax - you never have anything positive to say. I wonder why you are even here except to cause dissention. Please, don't ruin the enjoyment for the rest of us. If you don't like it you can keep your opinions to yourself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

December 14, 2010, 02:32:27 PM
Quote from: "2 Bad"
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
Lovely One wrote: This is just my opinion but I firmly believe that Michael was experimenting with the vocals.  INNOVATIVE is what Michael strives for. Why is it so hard to believe that he would try something
new and try to make his vocals sound different?

Nice way to put it Lovely One.  I totally agree with you.  Michael said there would be suprises and that the best is yet to come.  People weren't expecting to hear a different style of vocals so they just pegged it as fake.  

It's his death that is fake people, not his new music.   8-)

Thank you to the ones that are using common sense!
I am soon to go see if my CD is in the mailbox, I have been in suspense for ages. I have just listened to one snippet online and cried my heart out.
I have to say that Michael is growing, artists do that! If you want to hear the pre'2000 Michael then you are a closed minded soul. I will take this CD with an open mind, not point fingers or judge. I will just enjoy! I am thankful for what he is giving us.
How can anyone claim it's not him without proof? Show me!
For a fan site I would expect a bit more LOVE and less telling others they are fools.
I think we are all above that, or should be.

I agree 100% "It's his death that is fake people, not his music"

Even in TII I questioned a bit about really Michael but I have learned that the Master has done just what he wanted and if we can't see that then we are not getting the message.
I love you all for staying with this site for so long as I have, for loving Michael unconditionally.

Well said all of you!!  I pre-ordered two copies and they didn't make it in the mail today. I went to the store and bought three more copies as I'll give some away as gifts to my kids. I am loving the music!!!!

I have to say that in the store the person in front of me had one cd in her hand and it was Michael. It make me smile. I noticed too that they had Michael CD's on two shelves and both were almost out. I am SOOOO hoping that he goes to #1 here in the US. Either that or I'll go broke trying to do my part :) Blessings to you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

December 14, 2010, 03:11:40 PM
I read an article saying that the new album Michael lacked power and was watered down. So this morning I was a little nervous about what I was going to hear when I popped the album into my cd player. After 5 songs I realized something. That dumbass article was wrong. Wow, after the first 5 songs I went back and played them over again because they were so good. For all of the people saying it isn't Michael on 3 of the tracks, you are wrong. Seriously. It is completely him. Maybe I can tell more because I didn't listen to him much growing up like I do now. I had the opportunity of listening to all of his albums almost all at the same time. After his "death" I bought his stuff and realized what I had been missing for years. I noticed all of the differences in his voice from Off The Wall to Invincible and maybe it was easier for me to tell these differences because I had not been raised on years of Thriller and Bad. I think people who listened to all of his 80s and 90s music are a little biased because they want to hear Billie Jean and Beat It, but instead Michael is introducing his new up to date style and I really think people are afraid to admit that his music is changing.
After hearing all of the songs I can say with 100% certainty that Michael is the only Michael singing on this album along with other backups and such. Also, this album proves to me that he is alive. Look at (I Like) The Way You Love Me on Michael. They play an original part of his demo to make it sound like the song is unfinished and then pow out of nowhere you hear Michael singing the lyrics and it doesn't sound anything like a demo. It sounds like he had just got done recording this song that's how fresh it sounds. I couldn't believe it. None of these songs are "unfinished" or anything. All of the music in every song is finished and incredibly well done. This album is a masterpiece. anybody with ears can notice that. Don't let the media persuade you. They are playing with us. He will be coming out with another album, I can assure you. Michael lives out of the spotlight now, while remaining in his own personal hidden spotlight while we enjoy his new songs like this. It's a perfect strategy. He knows exactly what he is doing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2010, 03:42:20 PM
it's officially the release date in the U.S.

today's pretty bittersweet. my grandmother passed away 2 years ago. today she would have been 100.  :(
the michael cd is the only thing i had to look forward to today. so thanks to whoever chose this date.

with that being said, i can't wait to finally join all of you in loving this cd!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

everlastinglove_MJ

December 14, 2010, 04:03:00 PM
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
it's officially the release date in the U.S.

today's pretty bittersweet. my grandmother passed away 2 years ago. today she would have been 100.  :(
the michael cd is the only thing i had to look forward to today. so thanks to whoever chose this date.

with that being said, i can't wait to finally join all of you in loving this cd!!!

I feel what you mean, my grandmother passed away on Dec 13 6 years ago, yesterday she would have been 102. I still miss her. I hope you'll feel better after listening Michael :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

2 Bad

December 14, 2010, 05:49:56 PM
Well my CD didn't arrive from Amazon as they promised  :cry:
But I had to go to town and pick up a few things...sooo I had a wonderful 45 minute ride home listening to Michael!! I had to buy it!!!! I had to hear it!!!  And I probably will buy more to give as gifts :-)
Doing my part too!
I have to say I love every song!
Hold My Hand made me cry again  :lol:
I am intrigued with Behind the Mask.
I love each song!!! I Like The Way You Love Me is wonderful and a bit more finished than on the Ultimate set.
I am so glad the lyrics are in the booklet!!!!!
Just as Michael always does!
Hi Hi !! Michael! We LOVE you!!

Off to start the CD again!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2010, 03:25:49 AM
i bought the album today. the actual album, not the itunes. the auto tune sucks sometimes but....

IT'S BRILLIANT! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

THANK YOU MICHAEL FOR THIS GIFT!

every song, i want to either dance or cry to. it's just absolutely wonderful. every song just gives me faith. it's like every track is in some miraculous way a moral booster. what a blessing! bravo! bravo! bravo!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

December 15, 2010, 03:48:25 AM
SHIRLEY, you all are kidding? .... No we are not kidding and my name is not Shirley. !!!  Tribute to Leslie Neilson.

But Shirley you all are kidding?? I am listening to the album for the first time as I type this and unless someone can provide me with definative proof that this is not MR Jackson's voice then I am going to enjoy every song for the pure entertainment and musical chocolate that it is giving me.

I do think that if Mr Jackson is alive he allowed this album to be released as is for the pure enjoyment of the fans. Do you really think that this perfectionist of a man would have allowed an album to be released that he did not like???? come on...

If he has truely passed I believe that the people closest to him worked very hard to bring his music to his fans as best they could.

Prove to me definatively that Jason Malachi is singing on this album.... and I mean definatively. Skow me documents.... show me contacts.... show me something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions