2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
This is a guy called Malachi Jackson...and his My space page with links to "Hold My hand" ????????????

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
This was a blog dated the 24th March 2010

New Album Release in November
To all my loyal fans,
                  I will be releasing a new album sometime in November. I have made a deal (well the Jackson estate) with sony to release some new music. Stay tuned for some more details.
                                                                                      with love,
                                                                                             Malachi Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
This guy is claiming to be a MJ sound-a-like too, and he is posting some of MJ's songs claiming that he is singing them...and "Hold My Hand" is there too...(unless I'm reading this wrong)  He is friends with Jason Malachi and Carlo Riley, Orianthi etc...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just visited Jason Malachi's Myspace.
Strange that in all his new songs (his last album, "Michael" was published a few days ago, oh no I mean, his last album "Critical" was published on semptember 20) he seems to sing using a different voice (deeper) from the one used before. Is he trying to moving to another level after mimicking MJ or he save his voice for the next 6 years of contract? :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nWo

People will always look for something is the presence of absolutely nothing. Why is it so hard to accept that some of the songs on Michael were mostly in demo format which would explain why his voice is slightly altered? You can tell the difference between JM and Michael Jackson. It is very clear and in the Michael album, you can tell it is all Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

look Malachi does sound  45% like Michael, but you can tell it is not Michael singing when Jason sings. So rest assure that Jason is not Michael. Please do not believe everything you read hear or see. We know Michael for all of our lives, we know his voice, his mannerism, and that distinguished voice he has. I am sorry for people that believe in this Jason Malachi, BUT IT IS NOT MICHAEL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I think we'll all be very very old  :( and we won't know the truth about Michael. We'll know it if he wants , when he wants and how he wants. He's a prankster, a wizzard, a player   :D
Sometimes I wonder if he really existed... :lol:
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

mjjamm

There is a video of Jasons face and voice singing and dancing really awfully. He's not jason
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don´t know about this Malachi Person but I think he´s a fake or mj´s puppet some have written he lipsinc. Definitetly some of his so called songs are not his they are michael´s like hold my hand singing by mj+akon or let me let go is definitive an mj unreleased song or biggerman is also from mj. I can say it because i´m a few lucky one which possesed an limited ultimate Michael Jackson case with over 30 DVD´s with a lot of his concerts from bad, dangerous and history tours, even some rare jackson 5 comcerts with the history book 1+2 DVD, Cpt. EO Movie, One More Chance Specials and my POint a special dvd of all of his songs included unreleased songs like biggerman, hold my hand, let me let go. This Cases were limited worldwide by 2000 and been released where MJ was still alive (like he is already now). So never could it be faked songs so maybe this malachi thing could really be mj not that guy which claims to be malachi but the voice must be mj´s because the youtube vidclips sounds similiar to the ones i ´ve had so i´m sure this is mj´s. Maybe it is a Part of the HOAX we will see but for sure let me let go biggerman, hold my hand are mj´s songs w. his voice because like i wrote i had these since 2009 and the exists some years ago. So therefore don´t believe everything but trust me with this here. :shock:  :ugeek:  :o  ;)  :roll:  :|  :cry:  8-)  :o  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

I still stand by my original opinion that Jason is not Michael. They don't sound the same, and if that was you're initial thought then you should probably stick with your gut. If you thought it was him, and then someone told you otherwise you would listen to his music with a new set of ears. That's what seems to be happening. I don't think that they're the same person, although its clear where Jason gets his style from.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
This is another very LIVE performance.  He sounds pretty tone death here, just like his recording manager said:

[youtube:1415143u]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiHhB_KzXIg[/youtube:1415143u]

[youtube:1415143u]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxC98J1IV3A&feature=related[/youtube:1415143u]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
This is another very LIVE performance.  He sounds pretty tone death here, just like his recording manager said:

[youtube:3ch7skuw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiHhB_KzXIg[/youtube:3ch7skuw]

[youtube:3ch7skuw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxC98J1IV3A&feature=related[/youtube:3ch7skuw]

Thanks for the vids, I have seen them before and they assure my opinion that it is Jason singing on the Cascio tracks. It is the same voice quality, the same timbre. But that's not my point.
What bothers me is the statement of Tony Kurtis who says that Jason is tone deaf. That is definately not true!!! I feel really angry to hear somebody who is supposed to be a music professionalist and former producer of this guy to say something like this and I find it rather suspicious.  :?
I am working with children every day at school in music lessons, many of them are vocally untrained and not able to sing a melody in tune without help. But there are only very very few pupil which I would call "tone deaf". Pupil who are tone deaf are mostly singing in a very low key, completely out of tune (without any comprehensible melody) AND they even do not recognize it. BUT they very often enjoy their singing and they stay in choirs because they like the music.(So it is always problematic to keep them away from serious performances without hurting them.)
So what I want to repeat is: Jason may not always sing every part properly pitched, he doesn't sing perfect live, but he is NOT tone deaf!! Then I am tone deaf too!!
I really hate it when a dispute between former associates goes below the belt, and this is definately the case here.
I hope that this is only meant to be a provocation from Tony to make Jason speak out, if not, it really discredits Tony as his former producer, because why did he work with Jason if he thought he was dysmusical??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

Guys, these Malachi concerts and this program look like a total HOAX!  :lol:
I'm embarassed when I watch it!  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal