Look at the first statement posted. Michael has posted his ENTIRE album online.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Akeem Shabazz

1) Will.I.am stated that he was trying to convince Michael Jackson to release his forthcoming album online, and to use social networking sites like myspace.com to promote his music. Perhaps not coincidentally, Jason Malachi's album is ONLY available online, and can only be purchased on Jason's myspace page in the Nimbit music store. Will.I.am announced that he was working with Michael in October of 2006, and Jason Malachi's album dropped on May 31, 2008. That is more than enough time to record a hit album. Here is a link to the story.....You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2) On Jason Malachi's myspace page, he lists Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly, James Brown, Judy Garland, Frank Sinatra and Nat King Cole as inspirations. Haven't we all heard Michael Jackson list these SAME people as influences?

3) There are NO tour dates, album credits, MTV promotion, or any kind of publicity. Hell, there isn't even a wikipedia article on this guy!! Trust me, if there was someone out there who sounded identical to Michael Jackson the way that "Jason Malachi" does, he'd definitely have 15 or 30 minutes of fame. And somehow, the ONLY information you can dig up on Jason Malachi is from his myspace page. This whole thing is WAY to quiet.

4) Some people say that Jason's songs are not quite good enough to be Michael Jackson songs. They say the production is the digitalized, and that Malachi's vocals aren't as great as Michael Jackson. Well, Jason Malachi's songs are really Michael Jackson DEMOs. Michael Jackson's demos are only blueprints, people. If you listen to the demos for "Don't stop til you get enough," "Billie Jean," etc, you'll see that the music sounds stripped down and the vocals are no where near as great as the finished version. Michael NEVER gives his best vocals on his demos, nor is the music at its best quality. Michael Jackson has released these demos to the public to get a reaction, and he'll hit us with a major release a little later. To hear an example of a Michael Jackson demo, click here. This is the "Don't stop til you get enough" demo. Notice how it sounds worlds away from the finished version that made the "Off the Wall" album. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

5) Michael Jackson is STILL under contract for Sony Records. I doubt he can even release songs under the name "Michael Jackson." He has to wait until his contract expires. He can't release a new album from Sony. Why do you think we keep getting re-releases like Thriller 25 and such? Until the contract expires, Mike can't do too much. It's the same thing Prince went through. That's the reason why Prince changed his name to that stupid symbol; his record company owned him. He couldn't release new material under the name Prince while still under contract with Warner Bros. Michael Jackson is undergoing the same battle with Sony. Remember that before he released Dangerous back in 1991, Michael signed a $1 Billion Contract with Sony Entertainment, and to this day, he still owes them more albums.

6) Michael Jackson apparently went to Prince for career advice in the summer of 2007. Prince is notorious for using different names and aliases during his battle with his former label, Warner Bros. ( He used the names Paisley Park, NPG, Camille, The Artist, and several others.) Likewise, Prince released several albums that are only available online. It's highly plausible that Prince gave MJ the idea to release music under an alias to avoid any kind of lawsuit from Sony Music. Here is a link to the story.......You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

7) This "Jason Malachi" character has released videos of himself singing acapella on youtube. Don't buy it, people. Tell me how can he sound like an impersonator on that clip, but somehow sound JUST LIKE Michael Jackson on the songs? The voice serenading us on youtube, and the voice on the Jason Malachi songs are obviously different voices. The voice on the songs is obviously the King of Pop. Also, the lighting on the video of "Jason Malachi" singing acapella is so dim, we cannot see his mouth clearly. He may have been lip synching. Never trust the internet, people.

8) Jason Malachi sounds similar to Michael Jackson. The only letter missing is the "K". I think Michael might as well have used the anagram of "Jason Jackson." It's really obvious.

9) Jason Malachi's album cover is him leaning against a red brick wall. This is identical to the "Off the wall" album cover. Look closer, and you'll see that Jason's body is positoned EXACTLY the same as Michael's body is positioned on the Bad album cover. Likewise, Jason is dressed in all black, just like MJ is on the album cover. Mike is sending us plenty of hints.

10) Why don't we ever see Jason sing live? If he could sing "Biggerman" or "You don't have to go" live and in person, I'd believe him. But in the few videos of him dancing and performing online, he's always lip synching. (We know why.)

11) Malachi is a biblical name that means “The messenger”. This was one of the Minor Prophets in the Old Testament, the author of the Book of Malachi, which some claim foretells the coming of Christ. The coming, in a biblical standpoint also refers to the return, like the second coming and whatnot. Michael Jackson was brought up to be, and probably still is a very religiously inclined person. The quote on Jason Malachi's MySpace is "Prepare for Malachi", so if you translate Malachi it would mean "prepare for the return."

12) Will.I.am announced that he was working with Michael Jackson in late 2006. In the late summer of 2007, this unknown "Jason Malachi" pops up, who has no previous credentials or work. On the same note, Malachi pops up AFTER MJ had a meeting with Prince (who is known for his fake names and symbols) and only released his music online through a social networking site. (Which is EXACTLYwhat Will.I.am instructed MJ to do.)

13) Last, but not least, this benefits Michael Jackson. His reputation and image have been horribly damaged by scandals. If Michael Jackson came out and said, "OK, I'm releasing an album," some people wouldn't budge. After all, people are more caught up in his personal life than his great, legendary music. However, if some young guy out there happened to sound JUST LIKE Michael Jackson, people would be intrigued by the music only. They would enjoy the music, and listen with an open mind.

This is Akeem Shabazz, As-Salaam-Alaikum My Brothers...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

Walakeem Asalam,This sounds great, might be the case.

I am with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
We decided JM is MJ backwards.... and the word Malachi means "MESSENGER"

[youtube:17mp259c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naNfBrLHRlQ&feature=related[/youtube:17mp259c]
Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 04:56:39 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

UU good thread,  I like it! Malachi appeared in the same time as the rumors about Michael's lung disease,50 concerts,Dr.Death project etc etc
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Great list. But:

Jason Malachi sounds similar to Michael Jackson. The only letter missing is the "K". I think Michael might as well have used the anagram of "Jason Jackson." It's really obvious.

The "E" is missing as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hmm the video sounds like it is live......what if they used JM to sing the songs for the album as they where unfinished ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
[youtube:217rbvcb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF_ywAQ03ZM&feature=related[/youtube:217rbvcb]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hmmm... interesting thread!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Jason
This is Jason Malachi, I am NOT Michael, God rest his soul....My new album titled, "Critical" will be released soon and will prove once and for all that I am my own artist with my own style an am in no way trying to capitalize off of MJ....I loved him very much and his passing has saddened me greatly....So before you judge me, listen to my music and let it speak to your heart....Love always, Malachi
about 12 months ago

This was his reply (JM's) to that FB reply.
Also, some of that information posted there appears to be slightly off.  Michael was not tied to SONY when this whole event happened.  He was done with SONY after he released a box set which he did in 2004 which was the Ultimate Collection in which there were a couple of new songs (On the Line, Fall Again and In the Back) which he was contracted to do which he did.  Also, at that time, he did not know where his career was headed because of the false accusations filed in 2003. I don't think MIchael had any ties to anyone after 2005, other than setting up Kingdom Entertainment and trying to get his ideas off the ground.

The way things stand now is that SONY is the distributor ONLY, and his record label is EPIC (according to his "Estate").  In my opinion, Michael doesn't need any of them, he could have his own record label/distributor and still make money.  He is using SONY as a platform to market other stuff, like games, videos, etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I beg to differ that he is creating "his own style".  It is obvious who his influence is.  No way would he sound so similar to Michael without a bit of practice to try to make perfect.  I just don't buy that. Sorry Mallachi. Honesty first.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

He may sound similar but MJ voice is more powerful and soulful.  His background singers sound kinda tired too not to be mean on the first video.  If you think about it there have been other artist that have similar voices to other artists.  Then there are some artist who try to imitate people on purpose as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

6) Michael Jackson apparently went to Prince for career advice in the summer of 2007. Prince is notorious for using different names and aliases during his battle with his former label, Warner Bros. ( He used the names Paisley Park, NPG, Camille, The Artist, and several others.) Likewise, Prince released several albums that are only available online. It's highly plausible that Prince gave MJ the idea to release music under an alias to avoid any kind of lawsuit from Sony Music. Here is a link to the story.......You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... d=10453478

11) Malachi is a biblical name that means “The messenger”. This was one of the Minor Prophets in the Old Testament, the author of the Book of Malachi, which some claim foretells the coming of Christ. The coming, in a biblical standpoint also refers to the return, like the second coming and whatnot. Michael Jackson was brought up to be, and probably still is a very religiously inclined person. The quote on Jason Malachi's MySpace is "Prepare for Malachi", so if you translate Malachi it would mean "prepare for the return."

12) Will.I.am announced that he was working with Michael Jackson in late 2006. In the late summer of 2007, this unknown "Jason Malachi" pops up, who has no previous credentials or work. On the same note, Malachi pops up AFTER MJ had a meeting with Prince (who is known for his fake names and symbols) and only released his music online through a social networking site. (Which is EXACTLYwhat Will.I.am instructed MJ to do.)

All that is very interesting
 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think this jm/mj confusion is noteworthy. I know there's a serious debate about whether the jesse/elvis thing is credible, but I read the book co-written by "jesse" years and years ago. There's an interesting connection between this jm/mj and elvis/jesse.

In the book "jesse" wrote that he missed the stage once he hoaxed his death (he had been on it for so long). He supposedly created an alter ego, I think it was orien? He never showed his face, but many people said he sounded like elvis. When he started getting too much recognition, he had to quit.

I'm on my phone now, so I can't check and see if any singer named orien (maybe orian? I can't find the book to provide you with the facts. Sorry! I'll try to look when I get home.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Wow. Listen to that video of Malachi singing, the other one, then listen to Breaking News, Monster and Keep Your Head Up. After that, listen to the rest of the songs on Michael. You will know the difference.

I've said it all along, it's Malachi. You basically can't convince me otherwise. My mind is made up. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m a MJ fan and conspiracy buff who thinks there might actually be something to the hoax... but I am not obsessed with him nor am I some type of homosexual stalker. lol

I don't know if the singer is Malachi but it seems it's not Mj as as I have already pointed out. In fact it seems that he has not credits for the main vocals in "Michael" other than in the "Behind the Mask" track (I don't have the CD and can't check...). Please read the following link.
I guess we have to look into that more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions