Re: Locked threads
December 10, 2010, 01:45:23 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Gema I want to remind you that we are talking of a man who we think is possible to have faked his death.

A LIE can serve a good purpose.
A LIE can save lives.
A LIE can wake people up from their slumber.
A LIE is sometimes necessary, moral, and right.

If Michael hoaxed his death, you can be sure he did it for a good reason, not just to kid around. We don't know the reason(s).
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2010, 01:53:17 PM
Is this just turning into a TS/WW3 overspill thread?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 10, 2010, 02:13:31 PM
Look you guys, I don't know why BlackJack decided to wish me happy birthday on that thread, it was a total surprise to me and I still don't know how he knew when my birthday was  :? . He even posted it a day in advance  :? like he couldn't wait ...
And the next day he offered me a "cold shower" and left me speechless  :lol: .
I can't figure this out entirely by the time being.

What I can see is that a lot of people feel hurt and deceived by BlackJack because he said Michael is OK and nothing more. Yet BlackJack made AMAZING previous comments about Michael and many of you spoke highly about his comments.

Now I should have been mad with him, really.... for playing with me like that, one day wishing me happy birthday and the next day accusing me of terrible things, and for calling Michael a big faker, but you know what? I just can't be angry with BlackJack. I know for many of you feelings don't count too much..... for me feelings count as much as solid facts. Feelings are real, yet so undervalued. Feelings drive us and we don't even always realise it.

What BlackJack did after all? I know you don't like him now, but what's wrong in telling people to rely on themselves, to be the best that they can be? To fulfill themselves without relying on aid from outside, to discover their own power..... not that Michael is not a hero, because he is.... but if we want to build an army of love, each soldier has to be strong by himself, has to be the best that he can be without taking his power from outside sources...... maybe I am taking this too far, maybe you will think I am a troll, but I woudn't be so hasty in judging BlackJack. He made valuable comments which are still there for us to read it again.
His thread hoax within a hoax within a hoax revealed new strong aspects of this story and of MJ himself, aspects that we might not be ready to accept or to discuss yet.
Whoever BlackJack  might be, I am not mad with him and I think his points are still valid in his original posts on Hoax within a hoax within a hoax and on the re-education threads
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 10, 2010, 02:18:32 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
It's amazing how we are so open to believe MJ faked  his death, but so reluctant to believe the mental and psychological "machinery" that could have leaded to such an extraordinary  possible hoax.......

I would like to ask everybody a question: do you think we made any progress in discovering the man we never knew?

The man we never knew? who, Michael?

I have not read any post from Michael at all.

So, no, i canĀ“t consider Michael to be "the man we never knew" since we have no idea if Michael is alive on the first place.

I woud like this nonsense trolling to stop, makes us look even more ridiculous.
You feel ridiculous because you think Michael could be alive Gema?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 10, 2010, 02:25:43 PM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
It's amazing how we are so open to believe MJ faked  his death, but so reluctant to believe the mental and psychological "machinery" that could have leaded to such an extraordinary  possible hoax.......

I would like to ask everybody a question: do you think we made any progress in discovering the man we never knew?

I think the more interesting question would be this:

Have you learned anything about yourself????
Yes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

December 10, 2010, 02:28:18 PM
Quote from: "Gema"

The man we never knew? who, Michael?

I have not read any post from Michael at all.

So, no, i canĀ“t consider Michael to be "the man we never knew" since we have no idea if Michael is alive on the first place.

I woud like this nonsense trolling to stop, makes us look even more ridiculous.
You feel ridiculous because you think Michael could be alive Gema?

To clear up your doubt of what I said, here the more detailed explanation:
The fights makes us look ridiculous and the trolling even more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin gĆ¼erveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 10, 2010, 02:28:58 PM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
What am I trying to say Sinderella? That we don't really know him after all this time. Do we know how his mind works? Do we know his character? Do we know how he is behind the closed doors?
DO ANY OF YOU KNOW?
Being believers doesn't make us know him better than the nonbelievers. Maybe just a little better.

......but what does that have to do with locking threads and people's opinions and removing the trolls and fakers?That question has just made this thread go off topic now too.

Do you know who I am?What I do?Who I know?Do you know how my mind works or my character,what i'm like away from this forum?
I would say no you definitley don't and you have no right to.Same goes for Michael.
Just because you are die hard life long fan,it is not written anywhere that you get to know more than you are told or are allowed to know and there is nothing you can do about it.Even if that upsets you,it is fact.
It doesn't upset me. It would be cool to know all of you but the important thing is to discover Michael because seems to me we still have a long way to go.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2010, 02:34:07 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"

Before one of the threads was locked, I was about to post a sincere positive observation to keyboardwhizz. I know he may have been at the epicentre of this war, but he answered my question earlier with I believe honesty. I believe TS may in the future come clean about his motivations, and we won't hold anything against him, hopefully. Keyboardwizz's observation do show us something about ourselves and perhaps we were uncomfortable with that. I looked back at even some of my own posts on TIalmostI, and I take nothing back. We all enjoyed discussing things, and learning. If anything Keyboardwizz was simply a discussion starter. Simple, direct. I've always enjoyed games where it gets your brain juices flowing.
by keyboardwizz Ā» Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:35 am

This experience foremost showed me how clues are interpreted, sometimes I tweeted something and I would read explanations I never thought of, and those where just single words sended in cyberspace. I even was analyzed by someone and most of the meanings he/she gave to the tweets where totally off........ I even think there is a posibility that some of my "followers" still believe that I'm Michael even after my revelation, and what shocked me even more is how people confuse assumtions and facts. I firmly believe in the power of words and think a lot of "secrets "in this world can be unveiled by going back to the true origin of those words. Sadly nowadays the world is lost in translation...

So it did shed a different light on T.S. , because he even took it a step further by re-directing to posts of members here by which he literally is directing the things we should look into. So I'm not calling him a fraud or anything, but his redirects are in no way a proof that Michael is alive.
So his intentions or validity can only be proven after a revelation or BAM.

For me personally there still isn't any solid evidence that Michael is alive, but no evidence he's dead either, so I'm totally with you : 5050

I could say more and that's all for now. It appears to me like there's two sides in this forum right now. Those who want to put it all behind and go on, and those who want to dig a hole to China before they're done. :(  :) I actually don't care as long as this site stays alive and going till BAM and maybe beyond because we'll have an explosion of stuff happening here, with like a million new members, and all our work will be the revered archives.

I actually was quite surprised that thread was locked, yes I'm aware of the commotion it caused but the thread was full of positive comments and lots of usable  information . Also I find it dissapointing I don't have the chance to explain myself and answer questions, so I'm going to ask if this thread can be unlocked. Maybe the title can be changed in thisisalmostit by keyboardwizz, since my identity is finally revealed. For the people that feel deceived I have to say : I posted the same thread starter at michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net and I was debunked in one post.....
Again , people are responsible for themselfs what to believe,and withholding information is not done imho.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2010, 02:40:46 PM
Look you guys, I don't know why BlackJack decided to wish me happy birthday on that thread, it was a total surprise to me and I still don't know how he knew when my birthday was  :? . He even posted it a day in advance  :? like he couldn't wait ...
And the next day he offered me a "cold shower" and left me speechless  :lol: .
I can't figure this out entirely by the time being.

What I can see is that a lot of people feel hurt and deceived by BlackJack because he said Michael is OK and nothing more. Yet BlackJack made AMAZING previous comments about Michael and many of you spoke highly about his comments.

Now I should have been mad with him, really.... for playing with me like that, one day wishing me happy birthday and the next day accusing me of terrible things, and for calling Michael a big faker, but you know what? I just can't be angry with BlackJack. I know for many of you feelings don't count too much..... for me feelings count as much as solid facts. Feelings are real, yet so undervalued. Feelings drive us and we don't even always realise it.

What BlackJack did after all? I know you don't like him now, but what's wrong in telling people to rely on themselves, to be the best that they can be? To fulfill themselves without relying on aid from outside, to discover their own power..... not that Michael is not a hero, because he is.... but if we want to build an army of love, each soldier has to be strong by himself, has to be the best that he can be without taking his power from outside sources...... maybe I am taking this too far, maybe you will think I am a troll, but I woudn't be so hasty in judging BlackJack. He made valuable comments which are still there for us to read it again.
His thread hoax within a hoax within a hoax revealed new strong aspects of this story and of MJ himself, aspects that we might not be ready to accept or to discuss yet.
Whoever BlackJack  might be, I am not mad with him and I think his points are still valid in his original posts on Hoax within a hoax within a hoax and on the re-education threads

Gina,
I am not a rude person.I like a lot of your posts and I like mostly everyone here but I have to say this to you..
What are you talking about?Why are you making out this entire thread is dedicated to hating on you and BJ.That is ONE thread that was closed.No one has mentioned your birthday wishes or a shower that I am aware of :/
No offense but you sound like your a PA/publicist and trying to smooth things over for her,it is a her btw.
Just because you are not mad at BJ,doesn't mean other people who have a seperate opinion are wrong.
Each person has seperate dealings with an individual which leads to their formed opinion.Mine is not the same as yours for reasons which are nothing to do with anyone else.It goes far beyond the comment 'Michael is an ok person'. If you think that single comment was what flipped everyone you need to really wake up and go and re-read Voice's comments.
You are so quick to dismiss the fact you may have been fooled or lied to or lead on and are questioning others for seeing or feeling it.

No one said her previous threads/posts are not valid or important and should be ignored,the thread about education is great I was very active and fully agreed with most things about stalkers and lunatic fans.That hasn't changed.I would continue posting there are it is something I have strong opinions on myself.

I feel from what you have said,that you are putting all your hopes on one person.
No one has called you a troll either Gina and I'm sure they do not think that.

My opinions and 'feelings' remain the same and BJ wishing you a happy birthday and being fabulous in your eyes won't change that....I'm sure it won't change VFTS/WYHS/MS's/Chloe's or anyone elses either.

I think you should be looking out for yourself instead of defending someone you know nothing or very little about apart from what is posted on a forum.
If Blackjack feels like defending what people are saying then the comment box is waiting.

@Gema,again yes I agree....utterly ridiculous.
Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 02:45:55 PM by Sinderella
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 10, 2010, 02:44:08 PM
sorry Sinderella, someone here commented about why BJ wished me happy birthday on that thread and I felt guilty for what he did if people don't like it.

BlackJack might be a girl after all if he told you so  :lol:
How much of what he says do you think you can trust? Do you trust he/she told you the truth about being a girl? maybe....Oh, I just felt the need to defend him because you all are angry with him....her...or whatever his/hers gender is  :lol:
I don't want to change your opinions about BlackJack, I just stated mine. That's all.
Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 02:56:53 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 10, 2010, 02:45:57 PM
Quote from: "truthprevails"
"Hoax within a hoax within a hoax", which got locked recently, was one that I personally was very interested in, but it does seem to me that it got out of hand, with B-day wishes and little jokes...

See? I felt guilty...even if Blackjack is the one who should .... but he did it on his own thread and I suppose  a person who started a thread has the right to post what he/she wishes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 10, 2010, 03:03:23 PM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
[You are so quick to dismiss the fact you may have been fooled or lied to or lead on and are questioning others for seeing or feeling it.

I might be totally out of my mind: "..... I created a lie but because you believed it you found something true about yourself."
Does it really matter who is the person creating the lie?
I said before I should be mad..... but I am simply NOT. In fact I am grateful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2010, 03:09:04 PM
"Hoax-(Forum) Leaks": Free speech is essential for finding possible 'leaks'.
                                   Locking specific threads can be contraproductive.
                                   How can truth be found by silencing topics of interest?

Every organization rests upon a mountain of secrets
                                                                 Julian Assange

Not meaning, this is the case here, as I don't know, but I have always been against
censorship in general. It raises more questions than given, because sometimes a hidden agenda
might be behind it, if we take a look at government organizations in some countries.
China comes into my mind, where the word of some members of society is like a sword
for government officials. They fear losing power,if their real intentions come into open daylight,               and suppression is the consequence. Only the power of the people can overcome it.
We have also seen it with Iran, with the planned stoning of a woman, now not carried out.
Too much pressure worldwide helped save a life.
These examples refer to governmental abuse of power, mind control is the rule in these
countries.
All in all I just want to try to express my concern about the massive locking of threads and
the confusion about it: One Admin opens a thread dissociating herself from locking these
threads and favoring free speech. The other Admin doing the opposite. Everyone claiming to
do the right thing. Why not discussing it (again?) and come to one conclusion together?
It is hard work to run a forum of this size, I agree, but unless there is no unity at the top, it
will get complicated, I am afraid, if I may say so.
But maybe I am all wrong and you are all right, it will eventually come all out in the end, or not.
If Bec is right with his predictions of a higher power than the Admin, everything will be alright,
but if not, then I am rather pessimistic. Burnt child so to speak, with the events of a forum
lost forever and warm words that proved shallow. But I don't know what went wrong.
And of course I hope for this forum to get stronger with each conflict. Admins starting to
speak of mistakes and apology is a good start. Certainly not easy for strong characters on
a public forum. Keep on doing the good and time-consuming work on a stony road!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2010, 03:18:05 PM
Quote from: "onemoretime"

Totally agree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 10, 2010, 03:19:46 PM
Quote from: "keyboardwizz"
Quote from: "onemoretime"

Totally agree

I also agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions