Re: Locked threads
December 10, 2010, 11:25:50 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
I noticed the threads being locked, and yes, the topics got out of hands.

[judgemental mode on]
I support the idea to open new threads questioning what is "so funny or interesting" in playing with people. And, btw, What a botched job once again! Looks like a kindergarden full of wanna be intelligent manipulators and psycho wanna be with no insight at all.
[judgemental mode off]

To be honest, looks like we accept all this junk drama because we hope that MJ is behind all of this and being alive and still, after more than a year, shady characters come up.

And Gina, no, we do not know Michael at all, we just know who he was observing his speeches, as the whole world did, but I can say loudly that I doubt that Michael was a bad person with twisted intentions.

Well, that's a bit harsh to judge T.S. that way ...........
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

December 10, 2010, 11:35:44 AM
Quote from: "keyboardwizz"

[judgemental mode on]
I support the idea to open new threads questioning what is "so funny or interesting" in playing with people. And, btw, What a botched job once again! Looks like a kindergarden full of wanna be intelligent manipulators and psycho wanna be with no insight at all.
[judgemental mode off]

To be honest, looks like we accept all this junk drama because we hope that MJ is behind all of this and being alive and still, after more than a year, shady characters come up.

And Gina, no, we do not know Michael at all, we just know who he was observing his speeches, as the whole world did, but I can say loudly that I doubt that Michael was a bad person with twisted intentions.

Well, that´s a bit too quick thinking my post was talking about TS... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

December 10, 2010, 11:40:45 AM

[judgemental mode on]
[judgemental mode off]

;) Yep! It never crossed my mind either! Strange! I must be lacking the required pre-requisites to perform multi-contextual research!

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

MissG

December 10, 2010, 11:50:49 AM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"

[judgemental mode on]
[judgemental mode off]

;) Yep! It never crossed my mind either! Strange! I must be lacking the required pre-requisites to perform multi-contextual research!

With L.O.V.E

I am sure I lack them as well   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MJonmind

December 10, 2010, 12:39:04 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Thank you Souza.

I rest again peacefully.
That makes me happy! I've always really respected your posts, and you scared me there for a bit.

by trustno1 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:09 am

I agree with those points michaelsupporter but how can any of those arguing prove their version is the correct one? And how can the truth ever really be known when we're talking about private discussions between individuals, we're back to the whole "he said, she said" thing. Certain decisions were made by certain people about what we would be told and how, and I don't know if confidence can ever really be restored when we know that this became less an investigation site and more a mind-manipulation exercise. If indeed there is now a forum hoax going on then I'm already very bored with it, it's nowhere near as fascinating or exciting as the actual hoax (sorry to the "players" if that's what they are but it is boring!). Thankfully we have plenty of members who are here for the right reasons and who have retained their sense of humour and common sense. A lot of people might be worried about the site folding, that doesn't mean we stop believing in the hoax and it doesn't mean we can't find each other elsewhere and keep the investigation going. All this bad feeling is poisonous and I have no idea what new people visiting the site must think at the behaviour on display. I personally find the hypocrisy of certain members disgraceful. No matter how many threads are locked these discussions and this mistrust isn't going to go away. You reap what you sow as they say.
I really hate when people suggest this site folding is no big deal, like being turfed out on the internet streets is fine. I hate being homeless.

It's true we don't know Michael really, we certainly don't know each other except for what we choose to reveal. I have discovered in my life that to reveal too much, sometimes loses people's respect.

When the controversy over whether or not it is Michael on Breaking News album erupted on the MJ's dead forums, people here talked about how stupid it was, how maybe even MJ wanted them all to duke it out. Is it like that here, we duke it out, survival of the fittist until its last man standing. I mean we think there's a Judas amongst us, a troll or two, and we don't know who it is. It's driving us crasy, and we're trying to flush them out? I think only time will do that, unless of course Souza and Mo know who they are already. I would think if they know they should ban them. Perhaps there are no trolls but only members here who hold grudges and vendettas to perceived enemies, in which case this fighting could see no end.

Souza I applaud your sincere apology. Hopefully more will follow from certain others. At the end of the day, I'm not sure what it acheived. Certain people just seem to want heads on a platter.

Before one of the threads was locked, I was about to post a sincere positive observation to keyboardwhizz. I know he may have been at the epicentre of this war, but he answered my question earlier with I believe honesty. I believe TS may in the future come clean about his motivations, and we won't hold anything against him, hopefully. Keyboardwizz's observation do show us something about ourselves and perhaps we were uncomfortable with that. I looked back at even some of my own posts on TIalmostI, and I take nothing back. We all enjoyed discussing things, and learning. If anything Keyboardwizz was simply a discussion starter. Simple, direct. I've always enjoyed games where it gets your brain juices flowing.
by keyboardwizz » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:35 am

This experience foremost showed me how clues are interpreted, sometimes I tweeted something and I would read explanations I never thought of, and those where just single words sended in cyberspace. I even was analyzed by someone and most of the meanings he/she gave to the tweets where totally off........ I even think there is a posibility that some of my "followers" still believe that I'm Michael even after my revelation, and what shocked me even more is how people confuse assumtions and facts. I firmly believe in the power of words and think a lot of "secrets "in this world can be unveiled by going back to the true origin of those words. Sadly nowadays the world is lost in translation...

So it did shed a different light on T.S. , because he even took it a step further by re-directing to posts of members here by which he literally is directing the things we should look into. So I'm not calling him a fraud or anything, but his redirects are in no way a proof that Michael is alive.
So his intentions or validity can only be proven after a revelation or BAM.

For me personally there still isn't any solid evidence that Michael is alive, but no evidence he's dead either, so I'm totally with you : 5050

I could say more and that's all for now. It appears to me like there's two sides in this forum right now. Those who want to put it all behind and go on, and those who want to dig a hole to China before they're done. :(  :) I actually don't care as long as this site stays alive and going till BAM and maybe beyond because we'll have an explosion of stuff happening here, with like a million new members, and all our work will be the revered archives.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 10, 2010, 12:43:58 PM
The site isn't going anywhere. Don't worry. It's fate rests in hands higher then Admin and it's future, and that of our work, is guaranteed.

It's all good. Deep breaths all around.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

December 10, 2010, 12:49:21 PM
Are you saying Michael's behind it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2010, 12:51:08 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
It's amazing how we are so open to believe MJ faked  his death, but so reluctant to believe the mental and psychological "machinery" that could have leaded to such an extraordinary  possible hoax.......

I would like to ask everybody a question: do you think we made any progress in discovering the man we never knew?

Excellent comment,

and to answer your question , as always there are two sides to every story,. Yes I 've seen a positive change in the way Michael is being depicted after he "died". A lot of media attention was given to the world-caring side of M.J. as well of finally seeing the truth come out regarding the molestation accusations.But we have to keep in my mind that that's (sadly)mostly the case when someone dies.
Hence the saying "Never speak ill of the dead"

But with all the confusion concerning doubles and sound-alikes I've got the feeling we're discovering the men we never knew......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 10, 2010, 12:58:27 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"

No. Not at all. Not even a little bit. That would be fun, but no, that's not what I'm saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

paula-c

December 10, 2010, 01:04:46 PM
Gema wrote: TS <-> TMZ?
TS <-> Huffington Post?
TS <-> Sony?

If you want to know ,.... TS has to clarify, make clear, undo the confusion ', if he or she may have to be a very good explanation to dispel all doubts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 10, 2010, 01:05:38 PM
The site isn't going anywhere. Don't worry. It's fate rests in hands higher then Admin and it's future, and that of our work, is guaranteed .

Sounds too good (to be true?). Your answer is very mysterious to me. How can you know for sure? If you do, fine.
I remember a time just one year ago, when the old forum went down the gutter. Amy promised not to leave the ship, but after some time, all became hoax history. The atmoshpere was getting worse, and suddenly it was all gone, inclusive all information somewhere out there, all members' work lost more or better, less. Members were scattered and newly formed in various new forums over the web, many felt really homeless and extremely sad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2010, 01:18:59 PM
The site isn't going anywhere. Don't worry. It's fate rests in hands higher then Admin and it's future, and that of our work, is guaranteed.

Sorry, but this is a totally nonsense comment, there are no higher hands then the admins if they deceide to end this site , this is their decision. So you have absolutely nothing to say about this .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2010, 01:22:02 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"

No. Not at all. Not even a little bit. That would be fun, but no, that's not what I'm saying.

I hope we still can agree that Michael is behind this hoax, isn't this the starting point of this site?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2010, 01:37:24 PM
Guys, PEACE!  :P

If a thread gets locked, START ANOTHER if you're passionate about keeping the discussion going. Is that so hard? Does this need to be such a big deal?

"Hoax within a hoax within a hoax", which got locked recently, was one that I personally was very interested in, but it does seem to me that it got out of hand, with B-day wishes and little jokes... things that IMO should have been in PMs rather than on the forum. (I hope I won't attract too much hate for saying this.) It's cool to wish someone Happy Birthday, but please do it in private messages, because it has nothing to do with MJ or the hoax. I think it's disrespectful of people's time to make them think "Oh, there's a new post!" and then make them discover that that post adds nothing in terms of substance. I think debates and ideas thrown around about MJ, the hoax or the topic at hand are fine, but stuff that's completely unrelated shouldn't be there. There's already a "General Talk" section where you can take whatever random thoughts you have and wish to discuss.

GINA: What's the point of asking whether anyone really knows MJ and every single thought of his?! That's not the point for me... You could say no one really knows anyone. Do we even know ourselves, and everything we're capable of?! It's very easy to go around in circles with this sort of philosophical question... I prefer to focus on more concrete things. And yes, I personally have learnt a lot about Michael and the world we live in since starting this journey sometime in 2009. To a large extent, this is not even about Michael... It's about this freakin' world, and yes, as someone else said, about ourselves!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 10, 2010, 01:44:18 PM
This has been on my mind for some time, and I'm very scared to ask it. :shock:  :?  :roll:  :shock:
If, and very big  IF, hypothetically speaking, if this site does go down, I would like to know if possible, what is being done to make ALL information, complete threads, available on the net to everyone here, like FOREVER. Easily available in the future for all those seeking answers to randomly stumble upon as well. Is there some plan in place? There was so much anguish over lost info and work from the other closed site.

My next question is could there be a MJHDI subsite like FEMA, federal emergency measures act, for information on where members here can meet elsewhere to regroup, a list of other sites, or some plan of help or whatever. Just something back-up we can copy and save, for that sad, hopefully unlikely day. You know like, "This tape will self-destruct in 30 seconds". Maybe it would include information on why the site was closed and a parting letter from admins, etc. It will be a very painful end for many here. Again I'm hoping Bec is right in saying it will never happen, but strange things have happened before, and I'm more confident in Michael being alive, than I am in the site surviving all the internal wars. Maybe I'm alone in my fears, and they are unfounded. Maybe reassurances are impossible since no one can predict the future but God.

Also again, I love and respect everyone here and have enjoyed every minute of the ride. :) Certain personalities make me die laughing, some fry my brain, and some make me sigh, but we're all in this togther. Thank you for accepting me with my personality, I'm just being me, and I can't help it. :roll:  :) Sorry for hurting anyone. Because of my background I find it hard to express my affection as some of you are so naturally warm and fuzzy with each other, but I do feel the same way but don't know how to express it. :oops: I do love you all.
Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 01:48:21 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions