Re: Locked threads
December 10, 2010, 03:24:11 PM
onemoretime:

We are not being silenced. Start another thread if you feel like it and don't get so dramatic.   :D If someone kicks you off the forum, and it becomes impossible for you to post, then you're silenced.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2010, 03:28:26 PM
I've noticed a few people saying they are scared of being homeless and they don't like to hear the thought of the site folding being mentioned. That actually scares me as I think to see this as a home and not a forum isn't healthy, yes it's a sanctuary for us and it's a great source of debate and information, but to place SO much faith in this site when it could easily go the same way as the old one is setting yourself up for heartbreak.  The old site went and this one rose from its ashes, if it happened once it could happen again.  As for the complaining about wishing people a happy birthday (referring to truthprevails post), that's pretty mean-spirited, there are lots of things discussed which could be classed as non hoax-related, I have never clicked on a new post, read a simple birthday wish and got annoyed.  It took probably five seconds of my time, so what?  The friendly banter was something that made this feel like a family, as did the birthday wishes.  So I guess we all have to do that via PM now.  I realise most people didn't have a problem with it but all the niggles are starting to come out now. Negativity breeds negativity.  

bec your comments about a higher power than the admins being responsible for the site's survival intrigued me, I don't suppose you'd like to elaborate?  Again when people hint that they know inside info the rest of us aren't privvy to it can start the whole "them and us" situation again and we're (hopefully) trying to get past that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

December 10, 2010, 03:30:55 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

As you all have noticed, several threads have been locked today.  I, as admin, really hope that the locking of these threads won't discourage our members of stating their opinion.  

Every dispute has its pros and cons, and all these pros and cons can be valuable.  A dispute simply can't be solved by silencing the participants, there are other and better ways to accomplish that.

The locking of these threads might suggest that there's no space for Freedom of Speech on these boards, and therefore I dissociate myself from the lockings.

"The locking of these threads might suggest that there's no space for Freedom of Speech on these boards, and therefore I dissociate myself from the lockings."
I am glad someone else noticed that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

December 10, 2010, 03:38:37 PM
Quote from: "trustno1"
bec your comments about a higher power than the admins being responsible for the site's survival intrigued me, I don't suppose you'd like to elaborate?  Again when people hint that they know inside info the rest of us aren't privvy to it can start the whole "them and us" situation again and we're (hopefully) trying to get past that.

There are no "higher powers" than the admins.  The "higher power" Bec is referring to is Badkolo.  Badkolo owns the domain and pays for the hosting.  SHOULD he ever decide to stop supporting this site then there's still no problem, as Souza and I both make backups of the forum on a regular base so the info will never be lost.  That's ALL there is to know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2010, 03:47:16 PM
Thank You Mo, it helps when someone explains the facts plain and simple.  Now we all know what bec meant and can stop asking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

December 10, 2010, 04:00:29 PM
Thank You Mo, it helps when someone explains the facts plain and simple.  Now we all know what bec meant and can stop asking.

exactly
This way of explaining things helps a lot. "mystery" solved
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

December 10, 2010, 04:16:30 PM
it helps when someone explains the facts plain and simple

Stop getting in my mind  :evil:

We are on the same wave lately ;) , i totally agree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

December 10, 2010, 04:30:25 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "keyboardwizz"
I noticed the threads being locked, and yes, the topics got out of hands.

[judgemental mode on]
I support the idea to open new threads questioning what is "so funny or interesting" in playing with people. And, btw, What a botched job once again! Looks like a kindergarden full of wanna be intelligent manipulators and psycho wanna be with no insight at all.
[judgemental mode off]

To be honest, looks like we accept all this junk drama because we hope that MJ is behind all of this and being alive and still, after more than a year, shady characters come up.

And Gina, no, we do not know Michael at all, we just know who he was observing his speeches, as the whole world did, but I can say loudly that I doubt that Michael was a bad person with twisted intentions.

Well, that's a bit harsh to judge T.S. that way ...........

Well, that´s a bit too quick thinking my post was talking about TS... ;)

So funny...because I kept trying to figure out why he thought that was about TS...

So, keyboardwizz....are you TS too? Confession is cleansing for the soul.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

December 10, 2010, 04:32:51 PM
I see argues everywhere I go and makes me sad : this is a beautiful month...we should all say "sorry" and respect eachother in the future....Souza it was nice to see how you apologized.
I should go back to my seat now...and go on reading the threads...negative vibe makes me shiver. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 10, 2010, 04:33:49 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

[judgemental mode on]
I support the idea to open new threads questioning what is "so funny or interesting" in playing with people. And, btw, What a botched job once again! Looks like a kindergarden full of wanna be intelligent manipulators and psycho wanna be with no insight at all.
[judgemental mode off]

To be honest, looks like we accept all this junk drama because we hope that MJ is behind all of this and being alive and still, after more than a year, shady characters come up.

And Gina, no, we do not know Michael at all, we just know who he was observing his speeches, as the whole world did, but I can say loudly that I doubt that Michael was a bad person with twisted intentions.

So funny...because I kept trying to figure out why he thought that was about TS...

..ooopssss my thought also when reading  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 10, 2010, 05:02:02 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

[judgemental mode on]
[judgemental mode off]

No , I'm not, my soul is clean. T.S.'s identity still is a mystery the cynical remark was made by me because it was clearly a sneer, without  possession of any knowledge.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2010, 05:11:34 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Quote from: "Sinderella"
[You are so quick to dismiss the fact you may have been fooled or lied to or lead on and are questioning others for seeing or feeling it.

I might be totally out of my mind: "..... I created a lie but because you believed it you found something true about yourself."
Does it really matter who is the person creating the lie?
I said before I should be mad..... but I am simply NOT. In fact I am grateful.

Gina - You have my full RESPECT for standing for yourself!

Wherever the lies are, it will come out in due time! Until then keep your integrity no matter what! It is a valuable resource in today's World... those who have not got it, cannot steal it from you... all they can do is get you to throw it away!  Don't give them this Pleasure!

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Sarahli

December 10, 2010, 05:47:20 PM
I think that we just have to be ourselves. In the end the truthfull is always recompensed no matter how/when and the truth is destined to prevail. Each one has his/her own conscience and if persons are playing silly games or whatever else this will be their problem and timely revealed (I have no one in mind and I am one who's been duped by trolls  :D ). If we really understand that the message is the most important and not the messenger and his/her supposed identity than it should be fine. We should not forget that we are responsible in the end for the choices we make and that there is no one to blame apart from us. I only put my unconditional trust in God. Now I realize that I may be off-topic... it went in all directions already not my fault  :P ...  it's a pattern  8-)

About locked threads... maybe that a warning before locking the thread would be better...   :D   .... :idea:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

bec

December 10, 2010, 08:49:10 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

There are no "higher powers" than the admins.  The "higher power" Bec is referring to is Badkolo.  Badkolo owns the domain and pays for the hosting.  SHOULD he ever decide to stop supporting this site then there's still no problem, as Souza and I both make backups of the forum on a regular base so the info will never be lost.  That's ALL there is to know.

Yes, that's right. It's like a little corporate empire here so no one person holds the kill switch, which is a wonderful system, very smart, the information is very secure for as long as the internet and the electric grid exist so will this information.

I am very grateful for this and have great confidence in how things function here.

I am not trying to be mysterious, I was trying to not talk out of turn yet simultaneously ease people's concerns.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 10, 2010, 10:40:58 PM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Quote from: "Sinderella"
[You are so quick to dismiss the fact you may have been fooled or lied to or lead on and are questioning others for seeing or feeling it.

I might be totally out of my mind: "..... I created a lie but because you believed it you found something true about yourself."
Does it really matter who is the person creating the lie?
I said before I should be mad..... but I am simply NOT. In fact I am grateful.

Gina - You have my full RESPECT for standing for yourself!

Wherever the lies are, it will come out in due time! Until then keep your integrity no matter what! It is a valuable resource in today's World... those who have not got it, cannot steal it from you... all they can do is get you to throw it away!  Don't give them this Pleasure!

With L.O.V.E
Hi TheRunningGirl. Thank you   :)  .
The members of this forum have to be "entertained", right? Kept busy, right?
Right now  it's funny to me now how people don't pay attention to what TS said, that he used another username around here. Is that so unimportant?! To me NOT.

... we get a free training in hoaxing  :lol:

I love this !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions