Re: Locked threads
December 10, 2010, 08:05:57 AM
I feel like a goldfish in a bowl....swimming circles, circles, circles... :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 10, 2010, 08:20:54 AM
Quote from: "trustno1"
And the Hoax within a Hoax thread has been locked for being off-topic(even though I don't really think it was).  Drama anyone?!  Saboteurs now that would make it less boring! ;)

It was locked before I even got to comment and add my thoughts to it.
For reasons I will NOT disclose on here I believe the questions directed to the member in that thread were completley justified.If you would prefer a whole new thread dedicated to shifting out people only here to cause shit,trouble make,lie,lead people on,pretend,and generally lurk about hiding their true self behind a computer screen then I will comment in that instead.
It did go off topic the last few pages but tbh,it was aided by it's original author and I agree with voice/chloe/wyhs/Michaelsupporter/and anyone else who commented.
And yes...before anyone wants to bring it,I have reasons for what I am saying and it is also justified.

I think the people on here are getting a bit sick to death-excuse the pun- of the lies and fake people leading them on.There is enough drama going down within the actual hoax without sick minded people who have nothing better to do adding to it and I think calling these people out in an open thread is far better than everyone who has a suspision sending a PM and no one really knowing what the truth is.

I have no feelings on the TS one being locked really only that it has restricted people's freedom to contribute their thoughts to the pot about all that is going on on here.

I liked the forum before WW3 broke out/the chatroom was closed,and it would be nice as Souza said for the tide to turn again and it go back to peace and tranquillity HOWEVER I personally believe that will not happen unless everything as much as it can be is cleared up,and the people with less than good intentions are revealed and removed from the site.

Lastly I think some people on here need to stop getting so 'attached' to other members and resting their entire hopes for Michael and his life and well being on them.
You are sitting targets for the people who like to manipulate and play games.

If you insist on putting people on a pedestal you will forever be let down and dissapointed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

December 10, 2010, 08:34:27 AM
If this is going to go the same way as the other threads maybe we should lock this thread too  :lol:
No, but in all seriousness if we don't solve or clear the air of what happened earlier we will just find other threads to argue and those will be locked too. I know that we are not trying to run away from these problems but locking doesn't seem to be working so lets try something else.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2010, 09:09:20 AM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
Quote from: "trustno1"
And the Hoax within a Hoax thread has been locked for being off-topic(even though I don't really think it was).  Drama anyone?!  Saboteurs now that would make it less boring! ;)

It was locked before I even got to comment and add my thoughts to it.
For reasons I will NOT disclose on here I believe the questions directed to the member in that thread were completley justified.If you would prefer a whole new thread dedicated to shifting out people only here to cause shit,trouble make,lie,lead people on,pretend,and generally lurk about hiding their true self behind a computer screen then I will comment in that instead.
It did go off topic the last few pages but tbh,it was aided by it's original author and I agree with voice/chloe/wyhs/Michaelsupporter/and anyone else who commented.
And yes...before anyone wants to bring it,I have reasons for what I am saying and it is also justified.

I think the people on here are getting a bit sick to death-excuse the pun- of the lies and fake people leading them on.There is enough drama going down within the actual hoax without sick minded people who have nothing better to do adding to it and I think calling these people out in an open thread is far better than everyone who has a suspision sending a PM and no one really knowing what the truth is.

I have no feelings on the TS one being locked really only that it has restricted people's freedom to contribute their thoughts to the pot about all that is going on on here.

I liked the forum before WW3 broke out/the chatroom was closed,and it would be nice as Souza said for the tide to turn again and it go back to peace and tranquillity HOWEVER I personally believe that will not happen unless everything as much as it can be is cleared up,and the people with less than good intentions are revealed and removed from the site.

Lastly I think some people on here need to stop getting so 'attached' to other members and resting their entire hopes for Michael and his life and well being on them.
You are sitting targets for the people who like to manipulate and play games.

If you insist on putting people on a pedestal you will forever be let down and dissapointed.

Funny you say this Sinderella... I wonder whether Diamonds are forever! I guess only real ones are!

I agree that...It should be interesting when all the fakes are uncovered... I am looking forward to the day!.... There will certainly be some surprises.... I can't wait!

Joker or Batman ... will see!

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 10, 2010, 09:32:08 AM
It's amazing how we are so open to believe MJ faked  his death, but so reluctant to believe the mental and psychological "machinery" that could have leaded to such an extraordinary  possible hoax.......

I would like to ask everybody a question: do you think we made any progress in discovering the man we never knew?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2010, 09:39:29 AM
You've gotta be kidding me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 10, 2010, 09:56:20 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
It's amazing how we are so open to believe MJ faked  his death, but so reluctant to believe the mental and psychological "machinery" that could have leaded to such an extraordinary  possible hoax.......

I would like to ask everybody a question: do you think we made any progress in discovering the man we never knew?

Interesting question! There is not such a thing as a collective "WE" at the moment...my journey has taken me to interesting places and I beLIEve I can safely answer YES to your question.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

December 10, 2010, 09:57:35 AM
Locking threads means using power, ordinary members don't have.
It will be a problem imo, as long as there are two (are there?) administrators, who can't come to terms together which threads to lock and which not.
So I am glad there is at least one thread left, which is said to remain open. We shall see.
I wonder if TS is willing to create a new thread, as he must assume his thread being locked after some posters have answered - maybe controversial.
He writes such elaborate texts which can't be written in a minute and no matter who he is, even if he should be a troll or an Admin or whoever, I would miss his words and background information. Sooner or later readers would find out if he can be trusted, if given the chance to express their views and exchange opinions.
We have the situation now, as it is all of a sudden presented to us, that there is suspicion among the "higher ranks". It must have started somewhere. Some members are confused, as they are left 'in the dark', not really knowing what is going on behind the scenes. They ask themselves, has it got anything to do with the validity of the hoax idea or is it just personal vendetta, human nature. (The latter I am not interested in, but if if we have been mislead to believe in a hoax or 'tested', it would be more serious)
Not only have they been mentally strained by Michael's 'passing', all the confusion over the last months - and now they witness war and hate in a forum, where they hoped for finding a community, united in their one and only goal - truth about Michael Jackson's fate and his whereabouts, alive or dead (hopefully not) or in misery or whatever.
It just makes you wanna scream!   :(
What is this all about? Trust is just an empty word?
The best is not to rely too much on others and their conclusions, especially when it comes to the world wide web, it may prove to be a virtual trap. Nobody forces anybody to believe anything, that's the good thing about it. We are all free to decide what to believe and what not. I think, we all still have to learn how to use our new 'freedom'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 10, 2010, 10:03:07 AM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"

Interesting question! There is not such a thing as a collective "WE" at the moment...my journey has taken me to interesting places and I beLIEve I can safely answer YES to your question.

With L.O.V.E

I think it's great if you think so. But did you ever think how you can verify your discoveries about the man we never knew? Because we all can make guesses about him, but how can we validate our guesses?
Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 10:04:41 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

December 10, 2010, 10:04:23 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I am prepared to start over and forget all the issues starting now

I am very happy to read this.

This says a lot about you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

December 10, 2010, 10:06:57 AM

The man we never knew? who, Michael?

I have not read any post from Michael at all.

So, no, i can´t consider Michael to be "the man we never knew" since we have no idea if Michael is alive on the first place.

I woud like this nonsense trolling to stop, makes us look even more ridiculous.
Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 10:09:03 AM by Gema
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

December 10, 2010, 10:08:46 AM
@trustno1

I agree with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 10, 2010, 10:11:28 AM
TII dvd - discover the man you never knew. If we believe in the hoax we must take this seriously
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2010, 10:13:01 AM

I don't really know what your trying to say here Gina
ATM,as far as the forum goes I don't think it is about progress in discovering the man the world never knew, it is about making the structure of the forum stable again,building up trust again- after the bombs being dropped on it. They have done a great deal of damage to people's trust and belief and what it doesn't need is members who aren't being honest making it worse.They are only aiding the division of his 'army'.Michael doesn't need his fans,friends,family,anyone who believes in him and all he is arguing and not being as strong as he needs them to be for him.

Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
Funny you say this Sinderella... I wonder whether Diamonds are forever! I guess only real ones are!
I agree that...It should be interesting when all the fakes are uncovered... I am looking forward to the day!.... There will certainly be some surprises.... I can't wait!
Joker or Batman ... will see!
With L.O.V.E

Only the real ones my love...only the real ones.
It needs to happen sooner rather than later because the patience of the majority is running out.I'm pretty sure people would agree with me saying no one has time to waste on frauds.

As I said in my previous post I won't disclose it in a comment but there are people on here who need to leave it alone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2010, 10:14:02 AM

If making progress is about worshipping any sick mind coming to that forum and posting more cryptic than the previous one, then i'm not about making progress....

I'm fed up with fakers and bored people who have nothing better to do than get themselves some kind of life on the internet by using other people's trust, making them hope for a way to reach Michael...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions