GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Locked threads
December 10, 2010, 04:25:18 AM
Sometimes I think nothing written on the web it's truth.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 10, 2010, 04:30:49 AM
@puff, the sources for the blogs are anything on the net OTHER than anonymous people. The sources are articles, books, websites etc. and were written after it was researched for weeks. Not because an anonymous person or TS said it was true. If none of it would have made sense, I would have never posted any of it. I have discussed the fact that we could have been fooled many times with Mo and I always kept that possibility open but until this day nothing has convinced me that his words were for another purpose than simply to inform and the same goes for TS. If both are frauds and someone can show me, that's fine. But as long as I have questions that can't be answered I am entitled to have another opinion than you have. You weren't there and you also know one side of the story so what surprises me is how you only agree with Mo in anything she says, and you are not open at all to anything I say. Isn't that a little strange when you say that everything needs to be investigated? Wouldn't it in that case be logic if you also contacted me about the issue? Most definitely when you see I disagree. That should make you, as an investigator, curious as to why I still stand by my points. You are in my MSN list, so it's easy to contact me. But as long as you will dismiss anything I say, I don't see the need in arguing any longer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 10, 2010, 04:35:26 AM
All this reminds me of that funny TMZ video about controversy between Akon and 2ep
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

December 10, 2010, 04:44:32 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
@puff, the sources for the blogs are anything on the net OTHER than anonymous people. The sources are articles, books, websites etc. and were written after it was researched for weeks. Not because an anonymous person or TS said it was true. If none of it would have made sense, I would have never posted any of it. I have discussed the fact that we could have been fooled many times with Mo and I always kept that possibility open but until this day nothing has convinced me that his words were for another purpose than simply to inform and the same goes for TS. If both are frauds and someone can show me, that's fine. But as long as I have questions that can't be answered I am entitled to have another opinion than you have. You weren't there and you also know one side of the story so what surprises me is how you only agree with Mo in anything she says, and you are not open at all to anything I say. Isn't that a little strange when you say that everything needs to be investigated? Wouldn't it in that case be logic if you also contacted me about the issue? Most definitely when you see I disagree. That should make you, as an investigator, curious as to why I still stand by my points. You are in my MSN list, so it's easy to contact me. But as long as you will dismiss anything I say, I don't see the need in arguing any longer.

Well, as far as I read you posted also YOUR side of that  story, or didn't you? So I could easily read both sides of that story...
BTW I was not talking about only the 'V for Vendetta' blog, and that bob didn't give you only hints for those blogs, I know that...and again, how could someone debunk something that is based on assumptions? You could fit in this story everything, as you can see.... but WHO knows that is the truth? I could say that Mj hoaxed his death to save the world, but I could easily say that he hoaxed his death for some PRIVATE serious reasons that have nothing to do with save the world and awakening the humanity...
We can only make assumptions and suppositions but we should not act like what we preach is the truth, because only one person here knows that truth and it's Michael Jackson himself...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 10, 2010, 04:50:22 AM
Quote from: "Puff"
We can only make assumptions and suppositions but we should not act like what we preach is the truth, because only one person here knows that truth and it's Michael Jackson himself...

YEP..... the only problem is that he is not here...... or is he ?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2010, 04:53:09 AM
I don't believe, in light of the recent revelations, that you can blame anyone for having a healthy skepticism of certain members who are clearly exhibiting peculiar behavior.

How do you expect members to react when those at the top are acting as poor examples themselves?

And, let's not forget that the portal of entry for this pervasive "infection" infiltrated at the top....so let's not inappropriately blame the faithful members who wish to wipe this infection out!

What I would like to know is why you feel the need to protect certain members who are experiencing some "heat"???? Let these individuals speak for themselves.....their characteristic change in tone, writing and number of posts are definitely being noticed and it's clearly evident that people are seeing through the facade. Coming to their aid and locking posts is indicative of something shady and defies the true principle of truth finding. Unfortunately, we are not only faced with digging for the facts concerning the MJ hoax but now have to deal with a forum hoax. It is simply quite sad and disheartening. However, demonstrating control in the manner you have is only exacerbating the negative issues at hand.

A good friend of mine recently told me that "empires rise and empires fall". I cannot help but think the same of the forum. I suspect if this ill behavior and division is perpetrated much longer we will be witness to the total collapse of the forum. Clearly the foundation of trust, cohesion, and respect has been fractured. In my humble opinion, that will not begin to repair itself until those at the top mend their differences and the truth, in its entirety, is exposed.

.............and may I remind you that it is the truth that shall set you free.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

December 10, 2010, 05:09:02 AM
I agree with those points michaelsupporter but how can any of those arguing prove their version is the correct one?  And how can the truth ever really be known when we're talking about private discussions between individuals, we're back to the whole "he said, she said" thing.  Certain decisions were made by certain people about what we would be told and how, and I don't know if confidence can ever really be restored when we know that this became less an investigation site and more a mind-manipulation exercise.  If indeed there is now a forum hoax going on then I'm already very bored with it, it's nowhere near as fascinating or exciting as the actual hoax (sorry to the "players" if that's what they are but it is boring!).  Thankfully we have plenty of members who are here for the right reasons and who have retained their sense of humour and common sense.  A lot of people might be worried about the site folding, that doesn't mean we stop believing in the hoax and it doesn't mean we can't find each other elsewhere and keep the investigation going.  All this bad feeling is poisonous and I have no idea what new people visiting the site must think at the behaviour on display.  I personally find the hypocrisy of certain members disgraceful. No matter how many threads are locked these discussions and this mistrust isn't going to go away.  You reap what you sow as they say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

December 10, 2010, 05:14:21 AM
Plus, now (in hindsight) it does seem highly prophetic that BJ posted a thread entitled "a hoax within a hoax".

.....................leads me to believe that these recent events:

(1) were planned
(2) and a group of saboteurs exist
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

December 10, 2010, 05:16:10 AM
And the Hoax within a Hoax thread has been locked for being off-topic(even though I don't really think it was).  Drama anyone?!  Saboteurs now that would make it less boring! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

December 10, 2010, 05:26:04 AM
I don't normally get involved in this type of discussion but I have to ask at what point do we say enough is enough? I very much doubt that there will ever enough 'proof' to satisfy everyone completely. Do we not need to find our own truth? The way things are going is a never-ending spiral and we have to decide at what point we let go and move on. Personally I don't care what the truth is about this site, all I do know is that we should all be here for Michael and we should be behaving like a family. This forum is so valuable and the focus needs to be about a bigger truth. I do not feel at all that we have been misled and with the masses of information that has been brought here we are able to come to our own conclusions no matter where or how the information got here.

I agree completely that everyone has the right to express their opinion but can we agree that this is a never-ending debate that is distracting many from the true purpose of why we are here. There is a big lesson to be learned here which is, when to let things go for the greater good. What ever the 'truth' is and whether it is possible for it to be 'proven' without any shadow of a doubt is highly unlikely so, Where is this going?  

The only truth that really matters is our own, as individuals. We don't know for absolute fact what is 'true' and what is not. So lets move on from the origins/intentions of creation debate and see what we have really got here, which if we open our eyes is actually very strong and has strengthened because of the guidance of TS/tiai as well as Mo and Souza and many others, whoever they are behind the username.  We are a family and the biggest lesson of all is to be guided by our own hearts, not our brain. It's the brain that should be supporting our hearts, not completely overriding it. Our own heart is the only thing that really knows, so lets be open to it and believe that it can be trusted. Can we please agree as a family that we are here for L.O.V.E and start living from the HEART and in the NOW. Even if there are negative agendas going on here then we can join together and rise above it. It does not need to bring us down, the exposure of it could actually help bring us together and give us strength as I'm sure you will all agree that the majority of members here are of good and honest heart. This is where our strength lies, lets use it, together.xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2010, 05:39:02 AM
You speak the truth, the majority of members do seem to be here for the right reasons and have good hearts, common sense, intelligence and intuition.  In reality all that's been damaged here are the reputations of certain members, through their behaviour.  Whether it's for real or not is debatable but as they are high-profile members it reflects on the whole site, even though most of us are here for Michael and to investigate the hoax. So if we accept that certain members will no longer have the influence they once had and the authority they once enjoyed and focus instead on the reason why we came together we should be fine. Power corrupts on every level in society and while some may have abused their power and done damage it hasn't damaged the integrity of the majority.  The only way to get past all these disussions is to ignore all this happened which isn't going to be easy or healthy but maybe keeping all the discussions about it in this thread as Souza suggested is the best option rather than having it discussed in numerous threads.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 10, 2010, 05:39:31 AM

There is no forum hoax, this is simply a childish argument between individuals with personal issues. Me guilty as charged and this needs to stop. It doesn't belong here and it has no goal other than indeed a total destruction of the forum.

I don't expect anyone to trust me, I have never asked anyone to trust me and to trust me as a person would be strange since none of you know me. The majority of the members are adults and are very capable to make judgements themselves.

If that means people want to know the 'truth' then fine, go and ask because I have nothing to hide, but I won't discuss private conversations with anyone. If people want to discuss 'Bob' then make a new thread, but I will not participate in it. I have made a promise and I don't like to betray someone's trust.

So in order to get this board back on track I want to say the following:

Mo, I already posted in another thread that I respect you as an admin of this board and as an investigator. I think we should make a truce. We clearly disagree on a lot and that is ok. I don't see why that should give problems. You are allowed to voice your opinion, but you should also allow me and others to question your findings. Same goes the other way around. I apologize I attacked you personally, I shouldn't have done that and I should have stayed with the subject. I admitted that was wrong already in the thread, but hereby again in this one. Things are changed and you and I will not have the same relationship as we had before, but I think, as we are both adults, that we could at least try to treat each other better from now on. I can let this all behind me without grudge and I hope you will be able to do the same, so that we can continue this site we both worked so hard for the past year. It also is not fair towards the members if we would let this escalade until the forum is dead. It's a year of investigation by so many members and it would be a shame to let that all die.

I am prepared to start over and forget all the issues starting now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2010, 05:43:40 AM
I hope this time your offer of a truce is accepted Souza but considering you already tried to make peace and things turned even nastier I would be surprised if you get a positive response.  We do appreciate you trying though, it would be nice to have some harmony again even if it's just you guys being civil to each other and not actually friendly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 10, 2010, 06:21:52 AM
Quote from: "trustno1"
I hope this time your offer of a truce is accepted Souza but considering you already tried to make peace and things turned even nastier I would be surprised if you get a positive response.  We do appreciate you trying though, it would be nice to have some harmony again even if it's just you guys being civil to each other and not actually friendly.

I still am positive that the tide can be turned, but if not, at least I tried. I can't do more than that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 10, 2010, 07:52:22 AM
Souza: Mo, I already posted in another thread that I respect you as an admin of this board and as an investigator. I think we should make a truce. We clearly disagree on a lot and that is ok. I don't see why that should give problems. You are allowed to voice your opinion, but you should also allow me and others to question your findings. Same goes the other way around. I apologize I attacked you personally, I shouldn't have done that and I should have stayed with the subject. I admitted that was wrong already in the thread, but hereby again in this one. Things are changed and you and I will not have the same relationship as we had before, but I think, as we are both adults, that we could at least try to treat each other better from now on. I can let this all behind me without grudge and I hope you will be able to do the same, so that we can continue this site we both worked so hard for the past year. It also is not fair towards the members if we would let this escalade until the forum is dead. It's a year of investigation by so many members and it would be a shame to let that all die.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions