Re: Locked threads
December 11, 2010, 11:14:45 AM
Quote from: "Scream"
TS has proved his/her information is correct. He/She predicted specific event's over the course of this that have materialized.

I'm not part of some blind faith brigade. If TS couldn't back up his/her info then I wouldn't waste my time on him/her, either.

And you have every right to read and investigate which ever area you choose to..  and if you choose to read TS and belief in this person that that is no problem whatsoever.

The problem i had with it all is that I was being told by admins on this forum that i MUST believe in TS.  Thats TS was telling the truth and that i MUST read all his posts and trust and believe in this person.  That i MUST stop posting on the forum and use my time to read TS instead.

Thats not investigation to me.   Thats PR.

Yes, you can point people in a direction and say "hey, you might want to look at this link or see what this person has to say" - but never demand and tell people that they MUST read it and they MUST trust this person.

Read what you want to read.   Believe what you want to believe.  Just as long as its your own decision than that is fine.

As an investigation i dont believe anyone should be shut down (and that includes TS) - and no one should be forced into going down a particular avenue in their investigations.

Ok... Im out the argument now.  This was the reason i left the forum in the first place.    :lol:

Im not into making waves and causing arguments.

SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH!!!   NOT TO PROVE A THEORY...   JUST TO UNCOVER THE TRUTH!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Re: I think we have lost the track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
December 11, 2010, 12:28:27 PM
Quote from: "diggyon"
We are not getting any redirects from TS just because of that kind of behaviour!!!! So we are sort of punished now!

My jaw just dropped on the floor. I am surprised to see that anyone could give to another member the power of "punishment". *Shaking my head*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

December 11, 2010, 12:34:27 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
This is true, but I'd like to see that TS has to say at this moment there are so many questions about it.

Yes, I am waiting as well.

I read again the last post TS made and it is a mix of everything.

At times I read i understand that is a "MJ producer", another time I believe i read it is someone "cooperating with tmz" , other times that is just a member with theories.....

I should be getting lost in the translation because nothing is said clearly, all the info about "who am I and how do i get my info" from TS looks ambiguous.

TS explained that is not murder, that i get, but i want to know how he could predict the events regarding MJ. The only way is knowing in advance and i want to know how come.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

paula-c

December 11, 2010, 12:43:05 PM
Who is TS to punish anyone? ... would be something like, if you believe in me all goes well, if you do not believe in me and start asking questions and has topics about punishment you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

December 11, 2010, 12:45:31 PM
Who is TS to punish anyone? ... would be something like, if you believe in me all goes well, if you do not believe in me and start asking questions and has topics about punishment you

GOD, TS is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

diggyon

Re: I think we have lost the track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
December 11, 2010, 12:49:26 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Hi everyone,
I think we all compeletely lost the track by accusing each other.
So I would like to ask those who are doing this all the time: are you happy with what you are doing?
We are not getting any redirects from TS just because of that kind of behaviour!!!! So we are sort of punished now!

So according to you the unfolding of the hoax completely depends on TS..?  The hoax already existed before TS entered, and will continue with or without TS's redirects and posts.  Be careful to not become dependent on ONE person.
So why did you allow TS's posts in the first place???!!!! To confuse us?????
What about that numerology thing??? I think it makes sense and I believe in him.
Aren't we suppose to believe in him if we want to? Or don't you want us to even if we make up our minds and think he is telling the truth? And yes, several members said that he is giving us valuable information. Well, I'm missing these pieces information. Do you have something against this????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

paula-c

December 11, 2010, 12:50:43 PM
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 11, 2010, 12:55:38 PM
Gema » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:45 pm

paula-c wrote:

GOD, TS is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD    

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: I want to clarify that I'm laughing at the post of Gema :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

December 11, 2010, 01:02:19 PM
Not providing enough information is really a very bad punishment if this information is really needed. And yes, I see it as a punishment!!!! He wrote that there will be no redirects anymore. If I'm sad I won't talks to certain people because they pissed me of. And if these people really need me I will punish them with not talking to them and not offering my help to them. I hope you got my point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

MissG

December 11, 2010, 01:11:39 PM
Not providing enough information is really a very bad punishment if this information is really needed. And yes, I see it as a punishment!!!! He wrote that there will be no redirects anymore. If I'm sad I won't talks to certain people because they pissed me of. And if these people really need me I will punish them with not talking to them and not offering my help to them. I hope you got my point.

What make you think that TS could be that passive aggresive?

I honestly think that TS will give info when he has info/ opinions to give, independently if he is upset or not.

He is in the same boat than us, proving that MJ is not dead, so "his info" was out there since always by his own choice. Nobody forced him to write those posts and redirections.

The investigation will go on with or without numbers and biblic quotes.

If TS vanishes, another member will take over or another "insider".

At the end, we are the ones individually who must get clousure.

TS predicted events in advance, but also predicted other events which did not come through.

Most of us are here because we did not believe that MJ died on June 25th 2009.

TS is a "door opener, thought opener" as other members are with great investigations.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

December 11, 2010, 01:13:09 PM

Sounds like the actions of a child, to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

December 11, 2010, 01:20:51 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Sounds like the actions of a child, to me.
If you are mad at someone you could do anything!!! Remember the fight of our admins?! What do you call that? I'm not saying that this is a right behavior and that I'm supporting it. I'm just trying to explain why I see this as a punishment so please don't get me wrong. Sometimes a mother does it also to her child when she sees that her child doesn't want to obey her although she is warning him. She leaves him to have his own experience in life even if he gets hurt. Do you like this example more?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

December 11, 2010, 01:24:06 PM
If you are mad at someone you could do anything!!! Remember the fight of our admins?! What do you call that? I'm not saying that this is a right behavior and that I'm supporting it. I'm just trying to explain why I see this as a punishment so please don't get me wrong. Sometimes a mother does it also to her child when she sees that her child doesn't want to obey her although she is warning him. She leaves him to have his own experience in life even if he gets hurt. Do you like this example more?

Hey Diggy.  Im not attacking you.  PEACE!

I totally understand where you are coming from.  

But it shouldnt be like this.  If someone has information then they should just give it out in an honest and fair way. xx

I guess i am tired of the drip drip of cryptic clues....   8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

December 11, 2010, 01:30:14 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Hey Diggy.  Im not attacking you.  PEACE!

I totally understand where you are coming from.  

But it shouldnt be like this.  If someone has information then they should just give it out in an honest and fair way. xx

I guess i am tired of the drip drip of cryptic clues....   8-)
Sorry, I am not American. So could you please tell me what" where you're coming from" means???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

December 11, 2010, 02:01:53 PM
here your coming from=What you are saying/what you mean/I undertand your point of view...

It isn't an American only phrase.

and TS has no right to punish anyone unless at the end he decides to tell everyone he is infact Michael Jackson which I highly doubt is likely.This is MICHAEL'S hoz not TS's.
He is a member-all be it a respected more than most member-but non the less...a member of this forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions