GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Locked threads
December 10, 2010, 11:02:26 PM
Oh  :lol:  thit whole situation I love so much :D
One person comes on the forum, makes great posts, revealeas things we were never thinking about, gets our trust and appreciation and then, out of the blue, his/hers evil twin gets "possession" of his/hers account !! Sounds like a hoax to me  :?
Hoax within a hoax within a hoax.
And if I am wrong so be it.... we are not here to be RIGHT all the time.....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 11, 2010, 01:13:03 AM
Funny - now TIAI redirects to a locked thread  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

December 11, 2010, 03:18:44 AM
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "trustno1"
bec your comments about a higher power than the admins being responsible for the site's survival intrigued me, I don't suppose you'd like to elaborate?  Again when people hint that they know inside info the rest of us aren't privvy to it can start the whole "them and us" situation again and we're (hopefully) trying to get past that.

There are no "higher powers" than the admins.  The "higher power" Bec is referring to is Badkolo.  Badkolo owns the domain and pays for the hosting.  SHOULD he ever decide to stop supporting this site then there's still no problem, as Souza and I both make backups of the forum on a regular base so the info will never be lost.  That's ALL there is to know.

Yes, that's right. It's like a little corporate empire here so no one person holds the kill switch, which is a wonderful system, very smart, the information is very secure for as long as the internet and the electric grid exist so will this information.
As long as someone is willing to pay for hosting the info, yes.

I am very grateful for this and have great confidence in how things function here.

I am not trying to be mysterious, I was trying to not talk out of turn yet simultaneously ease people's concerns.
Then why refer to Badkolo as a "higher power"?  Everybody here knows who Badkolo is.  Please don't create mystery when there is none.  That's right where wild stories start, and that's something people here clearly don't appreciate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

I think we have lost the track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
December 11, 2010, 03:19:45 AM
Hi everyone,
I think we all compeletely lost the track by accusing each other.
So I would like to ask those who are doing this all the time: are you happy with what you are doing?
We are not getting any redirects from TS just because of that kind of behaviour!!!! So we are sort of punished now!
Ithink this is terrible!!!!!!!! It's sad to admit this but i think it's just the human nature!!!!!!!!
We start to talk about love and Michael's message an so on and so on...... and we end up with no new redirects anymore....
accusations...... suspision..............What are you doing people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think it's about tome to wake up and to realize that what you are doing is completely wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is reminding me of the famous novel "Lord of the Flies" . It's about some children who got lost on an Island because of an airplane crash. In order to survive they formed some kind of a group with a group leader. Then they started to have their own tribe regulations and began to punish each others just like adults do. They ended up with behaving like kaniballs and wanted to hunt the weakest childern down in order to eat them. In this novel the narrator wants to emphasize that no matter how civilized human beings nowadays are, they will reach the point where thy would return to their savage origins because it's just our human nature. When I read the forum I think he is completely right.
This is toooooo saaaaaaad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

themjkiss

Re: I think we have lost the track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
December 11, 2010, 03:21:41 AM
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

December 11, 2010, 03:27:45 AM
Quote from: "diggyon"
Hi everyone,
So I would like to ask those who are doing this all the time: are you happy with what you are doing?
We are not getting any redirects from TS just because of that kind of behaviour!!!! So we are sort of punished now!

So according to you the unfolding of the hoax completely depends on TS..?  The hoax already existed before TS entered, and will continue with or without TS's redirects and posts.  Be careful to not become dependent on ONE person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

December 11, 2010, 04:18:42 AM
Quote from: "diggyon"
Hi everyone,
Ithink this is terrible!!!!!!!! It's sad to admit this but i think it's just the human nature!!!!!!!!
We start to talk about love and Michael's message an so on and so on...... and we end up with no new redirects anymore....
accusations...... suspision..............What are you doing people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's about tome to wake up and to realize that what you are doing is completely wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is reminding me of the famous novel "Lord of the Flies" . It's about some children who got lost on an Island because of an airplane crash. In order to survive they formed some kind of a group with a group leader. Then they started to have their own tribe regulations and began to punish each others just like adults do. They ended up with behaving like kaniballs and wanted to hunt the weakest childern down in order to eat them. In this novel the narrator wants to emphasize that no matter how civilized human beings nowadays are, they will reach the point where thy would return to their savage origins because it's just our human nature. When I read the forum I think he is completely right.
This is toooooo saaaaaaad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you are joking....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 11, 2010, 04:29:55 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "trustno1"
bec your comments about a higher power than the admins being responsible for the site's survival intrigued me, I don't suppose you'd like to elaborate?  Again when people hint that they know inside info the rest of us aren't privvy to it can start the whole "them and us" situation again and we're (hopefully) trying to get past that.

There are no "higher powers" than the admins.  The "higher power" Bec is referring to is Badkolo.  Badkolo owns the domain and pays for the hosting.  SHOULD he ever decide to stop supporting this site then there's still no problem, as Souza and I both make backups of the forum on a regular base so the info will never be lost.  That's ALL there is to know.

Yes, that's right. It's like a little corporate empire here so no one person holds the kill switch, which is a wonderful system, very smart, the information is very secure for as long as the internet and the electric grid exist so will this information.

I am very grateful for this and have great confidence in how things function here.

I am not trying to be mysterious, I was trying to not talk out of turn yet simultaneously ease people's concerns.
Thanks, I guess that's the answers I was looking for!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2010, 06:46:48 AM
I think someone needs to lay off the exclamation marks and dots.People will start to think your someone else as well.....

TS is not the creator,director,writer,subject or anything of this hoax/production/master piece..whatever you want to call it.
He/she is a small part of this forum who came well after June 25th 2009.
If you seriously think this hoax and forum is held together by one member using two letters as their name,you really should go back and start reading from the start,around 2005 when BACK was posting.

Oh,and some of the people being accused on here of being someone else deserve it,again if you were following more than one person would know this.It is not unjustified.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 11, 2010, 08:46:50 AM
Mo wrote; So according to you the unfolding of the hoax completely depends on TS..? The hoax already existed before TS entered, and will continue with or without TS's redirects and posts. Be careful to not become dependent on ONE person.

This is true, but I'd like to see that TS has to say at this moment there are so many questions about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 11, 2010, 09:00:53 AM
I used to be a very active member of this forum.

However, i "left" a while ago due to this TS thing.

I was told to read TS and post less!  
I dont believe in TS.  I never have done and for me, to read all those long winded posts seems like a waste of my time that could be spent investigating and reading and trying to find out the truth of my beloved Michael.

Now that the TS issue seems to be breaking out and i see i have other members here who are now feeling what i have felt since the beginning of this issue, i may start to come back more often and choose to share the information i have gathered in my investigations.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2010, 09:07:06 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I used to be a very active member of this forum.

However, i "left" a while ago due to this TS thing.

I was told to read TS and post less!  
I dont believe in TS.  I never have done and for me, to read all those long winded posts seems like a waste of my time that could be spent investigating and reading and trying to find out the truth of my beloved Michael.

Now that the TS issue seems to be breaking out and i see i have other members here who are now feeling what i have felt since the beginning of this issue, i may start to come back more often and choose to share the information i have gathered in my investigations.

Welcome back :)
TS is not the be all and end all as I said before.Don't let it put you off...just avoid those topics.Lots going on with the album,TR,the dodo..lol!
Get back involved and don't read anything you don't want to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2010, 09:35:04 AM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
Welcome back :)
TS is not the be all and end all as I said before.Don't let it put you off...just avoid those topics.Lots going on with the album,TR,the dodo..lol!
Get back involved and don't read anything you don't want to.

Thankyou.  I will see how it goes.  xxxx

I got very offended when i was told to post less and read TS...  like i was being TOLD what to do and what to believe..  when in my heart, this TS person is a waste of my time.  

It went against my investigation ethics..  i never believe anonymous sources who demand i believe in them.  Nor do i think "clues" come heavily laden in mathematical puzzles, etc.

No one tells me what to believe.   I decide that myself. x

What upset me is that i was demanded to read TS and stop posting on the forum - and this was told to me on a thread that had nothing to do with TS.   It all got too much for me and wasnt how i expected a hoax forum to behave.  

It should be about TRUTH.  Without the truth we are lost.  No lies, no secrets, we should all be on the same page and share what we know without discrimination.

I dont know if Michael is dead or alive.. all i want is the truth and that is what i am searching and working for.

I hope people can now realise that instead of leaning and relying on these shadowy internet characters like "TS" - we should be investigating, learning and sharing together as one.  We can do it on our own.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Scream

December 11, 2010, 10:30:45 AM
TS has proved his/her information is correct. He/She predicted specific event's over the course of this that have materialized.

I'm not part of some blind faith brigade. If TS couldn't back up his/her info then I wouldn't waste my time on him/her, either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2010, 11:06:42 AM
I'm asking this politely and not out of malice, because I honestly feel I'm just misinformed. TS has made several posts, yes I understand, explaining the numerology, and Biblical references, telling us things that will happen before the actual do. Proving to be right every time. (Has he been wrong yet?) I'm not understanding why he continues to do this. This just seems like manuveurs to prove to US that he's legit, which most people have already made up there mind about. So why keep posting? He's not offering us much (except maybe things that will happen in a few days/weeks time) which we'll obviously figure out when it happens. He must also know that there is controversy surrounding the whole account, and if I were him I would just leave. Not because I'm fed up with people disagreeing with me, but because I would feel its the moral thing to do so I wouldn't upset anyone else. He doesn't seem to have much feeling, which sways me away from thinking he's Michael or a Jackson for that matter.

My stand point is I couldn't care less about who TS is. I don't read his/her posts anymore so it doesn't affect me. But if it's affecting the forum as a whole, upsetting (almost) everyone, why stay?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions